Not Pissed Off to be Pissed On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jasmine, I'm cumming!"

She instinctually squatted down on the ground and grabbed my cock in her hands. She jacked it a few times and I blew a giant load all over her face. I came in five big spurts, making sure to cover as much of her face as I could. I knew she loved the feeling of my hot cum all over her.

As I was cumming, I could hear the remains of her pee hit the ground. I realized those drops were wasted – they would be better suited on my face and tongue. Still, I knew there would be many more times.

She savored the moment of my hot cum on her face and licked her lips.

"Jasmine, you're such a mess!" I joked. "How on earth are we going to clean it all off?"

"I don't know, sweetheart, I guess you'll just have to improvise."

As she finished her sentence, she opened her mouth wide. I took my limping penis in my hand and started peeing, right into her mouth. She swallowed a couple of big gulps and let the third gulp run down her face down to her tits. I then started pissing all over her face, wiping the cum off of her.

She held out her hands into a little bowl and I peed into them. She took the puddle and washed her face with it, making sure that she got every last drop of cum off of her. Once I was done I almost collapsed. She smiled at me and got back up to her feet. She kissed me hard and I could taste the hot urine on her lips and tongue.

"Let's go have a shower!" she suggested.

I fumbled with my keys for at least twenty seconds, not being able to figure out the lock due to my intense orgasm.

While we were showering ten minutes later, we began talking about how much fun it was to fuck and piss outside in public.

"I've never been hotter, Morgan!" she squealed. "Wasn't that so exciting? I mean, the thought of someone catching us in the act ... it gets me wet just thinking about it!"

"It was pretty exciting," I truthfully said, even though I don't know how I would feel if we were actually caught.

"I love your cock. It fits so perfectly! You are by far the best fuck I've ever had!" She gave me a giant hug. Our naked, soapy bodies rubbed up against each other.

"You know what else fit perfectly tonight?" I asked.

"What was that?"

I lifted up my middle finger. She was a little speechless. Finally she smiled. "I've never really done anything up there before. It always hurt me when I tried while masturbating. But tonight was different. Tonight was ... good!"

"If you want we can try it again next time ..."

"We'll see, big boy. But I don't think I'm ready for that giant penis of yours in my ass just quite yet. If the time comes, we'll have to build up to it."

"Jasmine, I promise I'll be gentle."

We finished up our shower and got ready for bed. Underneath the covers, we held each other all night, and woke up in the same loving position the next morning.

12