Not Quite a White Knight Pt. 04

Story Info
He kills at his day job. She tries the sex horse backwards.
26.3k words
4.83
27k
16

Part 4 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19. Bothered At Work

Monday, minutes after midnight at the office.

The first thing I did at work was look at the abstract of the will that controlled Gracie's life. The relevant facts were available to our firm's service. Clearly her Father trusted her mother too much. Gracie had title to the property and most of the portfolio, but she was treated as an incompetent child until she was 25. However, there was a fault I noticed, the lawyer who drew the document had cited an out-of-date law, the revision became law roughly 30 years ago - before Gracie was born, before they were married and before the will was signed. The old lawyer just had not kept up. The effect was the Gracie was entitled to partial control at 18 then got full control and freedom when she became 21. I also noted that the old lawyer's license to practice had expired before the will was written. The will was clearly a favor to a friend rather than a professional service and could be eviscerated on that basis alone. I jotted down a number of relevant facts then got to work on my water rights case.

I was working effectively, but I could not get my mind off Gracie. I wanted to be with her. It wasn't just a sex thing either. I mean, yes I wanted to use her body in every way. But I also wanted just to be with her while I was between sexings; that was a first. There were a bunch of other desires I had never had for any woman, I wanted to listen to her in the kitchen doing things. To drive her someplace nice. To walk through someplace a park made her happy. Of course I couldn't do any of those things. Still it did not put me in a foul mood as denial usually would.

I did not call any of the office girls for sex, since I could not have Gracie I just was not really in the mood, not even for Li. If I could have Li and Gracie together that might be different. But that was not going to happen any time soon. So I worked.

At 2:10 Monday morning I got an email message: "My Prince," followed by a code word. It meant my paternal grandfather, the Patron, had a use for my services. To be clear, serving him was my primary responsibility, the gang was a hobby and the law firm was recreation. At least, that was the Patron's view.

It would not wait since it seemed I was going to kill a friend. It would also screw up my day. My friend's day would be worse of course, but he had asked for it. I had to wonder at the irony, I was the Prince, but my day was going to be ruined. I guess that if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all. There was a song about that.

In LA everybody notices your ride, even the little old nearsighted lady across the street; there was a song about that to. So one of my rules is that I never drive directly between the Fort and anyplace except the Batcave, which is a parking structure. (Actually, I don't get to the Fort much at all unless I have company.) To or from work, or either home, I always stop to change vehicles. (I have 8 vehicles to rotate.) However, a quick vehicle change would not work today because time was tight, it was either give up a quick visit with Gracie or not change vehicles. Fortunately I had the Porsche, so I broke my own rule. I took a small detour at very high speed, one with hairpin turns and a few double-backs insuring that nobody was following. In the dead of night any following car would have been obvious. Plus, at the Fort nobody was likely to see me pull into the alley or the garage with my headlights turned off at that hour of the night.

At the Fort I had to wake Gracie to tell her that something had come up, a family matter, and I did not know how long I would be gone. I would make arrangements if it went beyond Wednesday morning. Until I got back she needed to cope by herself. I said she might as well use the sleeping pills, I gave her a pad to keep a log of what she took and when.

She was not happy, and the sleeping pill I gave her a few hours ago did not help her mood or her focus, but eventually she got the message. Then I had to go. I grabbed a pair of Glocks and was off to the airport, the private aviation section.

-

Chapter 20. Called To Kill.

I was "wheels up" by 3:40. After a quick flight and a short hop by chopper, I was on location in another state by 5:00 in the morning. The Captain greeted me there, his men had the situation in hand and we would not be disturbed by any locals. When I arrived the men were very complimentary of the pictures they had seen on the dark web of my work Friday night. They knew I was on patrol and appreciated a leader who got his hands dirty doing the basic work; it kept them motivated. I said I was sure they would all have been faster.

Grandfather would one day pass the reins to me, I was his heir, his Prince. However, in the feudal system of loyalty, I had no power to change any policy or command uttered by the Patron. For example, on our own initiative, Toad and I had allowed gays into the 49, but that was our business, something that we ran. We could do nothing to minimize the fury of Patron within his own organization at betrayal or theft.

The Captain was another feudal artifact: a retainer. He was my blood, a bastard uncle (his words), the result of a night when the Patron indulged himself with the pleasures of one of his wife's ladies. In their culture there was no sin in this, such things were expected when either he or his wife willed it. They were totally honest with each other, she helped him arrange such things. He often returned to his wife for her comfort when he was finished with his pleasure in another woman.

There was no question, the child who came from that night would serve the Patron as I did - for life. He was a strong, smart boy. At 15 the boy joined the armed forces of a neighboring country, using false documents. He served well, rising to become a decorated captain in their special forces. After 14 years of service the man was called to return to the Patron, who accepted his service as a trained professional killer and a leader of men, his tuition paid by his temporary country. The Patron was very pleased.

The Captain's first task as a new retainer was to return to his former base with 3 trucks, to take his retirement pension as a lump sum in the form of weapons, ammunition and other materiel. He was also granted the right to repay some old debts from his military service, and perhaps to take a wife or two for himself. My Grandfather was very generous.

There was a colonel at this base, the second-in-command, who had sorely vexed the Captain when they were younger. Once this man even ordered my uncle whipped. It did not happen, a superior intervened as the perceived offense was a private matter involving a bet on a game of skill, not a military crime. But my uncle did not forget that the unlawful and disgraceful order had been given. So on his post-retirement visit the Captain kneecapped the colonel, then injected the man with home-grown pain reliever (heroin). Next he invited Sophia, this colonel's attractive young second wife, plus Valeria, the beautiful daughter from the colonel's first wife, to come with him as wives. The daughter, at least, was very pleased with the change; the second wife accepted but with less grace. Then, as a final insult, the Captain left solid evidence that showed how the heist was the 'junkie' colonel's plan. There was a "no honor among thieves" twist of a double-cross. Several drug caches found later at the base had the colonel's fingerprints.

The Patron was pleased when the Captain returned with 4 large trucks full of things that could not be easily purchased, as well as several extra vehicles. The star of the collection was a very modern radar/anti-aircraft missile system. The Captain expressed sorrow at not bringing more, the limitation was the number of drivers that had been sent with him.

To that my Grandfather asked, "What more would you have brought? A third woman perhaps? My son, do not be greedy, two is enough for now. You really have to start using them properly, to make babies! Do you need instructions?"

The Patron never doubted the Captain's abilities again. His judgement regarding women was another matter.

Since then the Captain did all the Patron commanded, quickly becoming the first among the retainers. He was sent to me, to protect our interests. North of the ditch the Captain was under my absolute command. Of course, he would report any of my orders that defied the Patron. He and his men, all hard combat veterans, would be very useful Thursday.

-

During the flight I read the dossier. Toad and I had set up this version of the importing and marketing system for the Patron. We believe he is the largest planter-to-market operator working the US market. Like all systems grounded in feudal traditions, the system depended on trust. But in a modern world, trust was verified with GPS trackers, RF chips and point-of-sale recording. Originally Toad had set up Jose Martinez, one of his old pals from his hijacking days, in this location. Jose was a good man, steady, but the new tech was beyond him. After a few years he retired to his hacienda in Mexico, where he was living the good life spoiling grandchildren and hiding his girlfriends from his wife.

The joke was that his wife helped hide the girls.

I replaced Jose with Jerry Peters, who worked out well for about 5 years. He did so well that after two years my Grandfather bought Jerry an experienced Russian wife, so he would start a family. She was also ordered to spy on things, we explained her first loyalty was to the Patron. She was very pleased to relocate to the hot dessert from Russia where it was seriously cold.

Not long ago things stopped adding up - cash shortfalls were 5% to 10% in each of four months. There was a investigation. First the Patron sent Cuixo, an oriental man born in Peru, to look around and check things out. The shipments had RF chips and Cuixo had an RF reader. He found the shipments were getting through, reported that, and was to move on. He did not reach his next destination. So the Patron sent a woman, one with bright red hair. Jerry was ordered to contact her and cooperate with her. She arrived but no report was sent. Finally, the Patron sent 4 soldiers under the command of Pius, the Captain's second in command. They were on-site for two weeks before they reported to the Patron. He in turn sent the Captain and detailed Pius and one soldier to another task. That brought us up to date.

With too much money flowing in his hands, and a new temptation between his legs, Jerry had betrayed our trust, so now he had to die. That much was not in dispute. However, the Patron was especially upset because the cause of Jerry's betrayal was lust for another man. This my old-fashioned Grandfather could not abide. He sent firm orders to his soldiers.

The soldiers had questioned the man, who did not dress as a man, who took the Patron's money from Jerry. It seemed Jerry's new friend "Astrid" was not happy with a 10% skim, that was just a warmup. He wanted Jerry to steal 100% of the cash from an extra large shipment, then the two lovers would fly to Thailand where Astrid would have some operations. Jerry would care for him during recovery. Jerry was okay with the face and chest work his friend wanted, but he was clear that he didn't want to pay for any 'below the waist' changes; he liked their "give and take" sex play in bed. What Jerry didn't know was that after the first set of operations Astrid planned to kill Jerry, and use the money to become a new woman. She would then look for a new sugar daddy in Korea or maybe China.

Astrid had seen Cuixo talking the Jerry and his wife. He had also seen the red-haired woman around town. But he knew nothing else useful. Before I arrived this thieving lover was already disposed of, as the Patron commanded. The Patron insisted that Astrid take a longer, more painful departure from this world - the soldiers stretched it out for six hours.

With the disgusting business of the treacherous Astrid out of the way I was there to witness Jerry's confession and execution. Then I was to judge his wife.

Jerry was informed of his lover plan to betray him. Hearing the tape broke his heart, and he knew what fate would follow for him; there would be no mercy. He said he would do the deed himself if I allowed him a small knife, but that dignity was forbidden him. Jerry told me had met with the Cuixo but thought he was a competitor trying to get into the market. He acknowledged the message about the red-haired woman, but she did not attend their scheduled meeting. He shared a few words with me, his last words requested mercy for his wife. Then he was sent onward in an unpleasant manner, as the Patron required.

-

Chapter 21. Alina's Pleasure

That left Alina, Jerry's purchased wife. The report made it clear that she knew for some time that something was going on, but she was loyal to her husband instead of my grandfather, so she did not report her questions. Grandfather had selected her specifically to please her husband, watch him closely and report. If Astrid had been a woman, she would have reported at the first sign. But Alina was ashamed her husband found pleasure with a man. As the missing amounts got bigger, she had aided Jerry and was given a cut for herself; there were tapes of Alina bargaining with Jerry about the price of her silence. That meant she had to die; the question was the manner of her death.

I questioned her without revealing what I knew, to see if she could admit guilt and either offer a defense or beg for my mercy.

First I asked about the oriental man and the red-haired woman. Alina seemed very proud that she had taken out both. Alina claimed that after they "jumped" the oriental who was snooping, Jerry let him go but thought he might be from somebody trying to steal some product, so Alina took one of their thugs and killed him. As for the red-haired woman, Alina saw her in a bar where she was asking about Jerry. Alina killed her that very night. She said both killings were in service to the Patron, she was "just doing her job," while her husband was distracted with Astrid.

When asked about the missing drugs and money Alina admitted some small offenses, I knew these had led to greater offenses but she claimed they were the end of it. She was sorry and asked if there was any service she could perform "to make up the lapse in service" to the Patron.

As she knew, the Patron only accepted service from those he trusted.

I liked Alina and owed her something. Once some years ago Alina had been very good to me. But based on the facts there could be only one result of her actions. Still, I felt that maybe I could return her favor by granting her some mercy in the form of her departure. After I heard her limited confession I talked to the Captain and his men out of her sight. For any one of her sins, the penalty was clear, we were all agreed. The issue was the pathway she would take. I asked the men directly if they were interested in the idea I quickly sketched out. Two of them were not inclined to say no, the third would play along. The Captain told me privately that he wanted to kill her quickly after some pain, perhaps dancing with a bullwhip, in large part because to him her greatest offense was not being enough for her husband. But I was his Prince, so we would let the drama play out.

Back where Alina could see us we acted as though the men were looking at her and making a request of me. I allowed them to persuade me, then went to Alina.

"I would not expect you to be an unfaithful wife, but you are now a widow," I said, confirming what she thought but did not know for sure, as the Patron specified knives for her husband. "You know I cannot allow you to go free, and I have no prison handy. However, these loyal men who serve the Patron have been without female companionship. They find you attractive, as you know I do. I must admit, they had questions about your age, figure and skills. Still, they were wondering if you might serve them as a wife would serve, when they travel about the country, plus at their house in LA. Understand, you would be the wife for the entire household, cleaning, cooking, and serving them all in the night. You would not be free, but like in prison... not in a tiny cell but in a locked house. From time to time I might even visit for a meal or whatever hospitality offered... Of course, were you to escape, then it would be very bad. But I wonder, are you interested?"

She was very interested. The men whispered among themselves, as if they were unsure because at 35 she was not so young. But they were also looking at her in a certain way. She noticed their desire, played up to it, and suggested that perhaps she could try to convince them of her "special skills" here and now. She knew an expression and asked: "pull a train?" As Jerry's wife she claimed she never considered such an act. But she did not arrive in America as a virgin. She said, if that might settle any doubts then she was willing to meet these gentlemen and prove herself "as a wife might."

I noted that she was a widow for only an hour, and we were in her husband's home, perhaps it would be improper, and unfair to judge her in such a setting. But she was emphatic that it was her home now and she was eager to prove herself capable and delightful to the "handsome young men." She did not mind being watched. So, reluctantly, I agreed. I said that the Captain and I would not participate "with the enlisteds," but the three soldiers were very eager to test her skills. I cautioned that they might be quicker than I was when I was with her; I wanted to bring that past experience to the forefront in her mind. We shared a smile at the memory, she did not have a bad time during our week together, when we pleasured each other naked in the desert.

With a nod from me Alina turned towards the men and quickly made herself naked, posing to show herself to advantage as she did so. Even I had to admit that her body was skinny and toned plus she was shaved, so from the neck down it was as attractive as the average high school cheerleader at 18. She gathered the three men around her, undressed them by removing one garment at a time from each in turn, aroused them while inviting their hands and fingers to explore her body "for her sincerity" of desire to serve them. As she sank to her knees after undressing them, and moved from one to another, she was without shame or inhibition as her very active smile brought each man to aroused readiness.

I knew that Tango was engaged to a woman back home, so he would not fuck Alina; thus when I gave the order of the train I made him third. He did not mind a little arousing mouth-work and finger-play in the line of duty. His fingers suggested that, as the caboose, he would prefer her ass if she was willing. Alina acted very excited to please him that way.

I had heard that Little Jose was the surest at pleasuring a woman and bringing her to climax, so I made him second in line. He understood what was asking, he was the oldest and hence had the most control. He carried a small two-shot derringer, the gun fired .45 bullets and 410 gauge shells; the man has an unusual fear of snakes and the 410 shotgun shell is excellent for killing serpents and scorpions before they strike. Of course, for this job a .45 bullet would suffice.

Alfredo would be first, and he indicated a desire to start with a 69. I was not sure if he would last long enough to get her off due to his youth and eagerness. But at least he would leave the trail clear and open, which I expected Little Jose would appreciate for his turn. I also expected that Alfredo's speed to his climax would provide her with validation of her sexual powers.

In fact they all outdid themselves. After she had had used her mouth to bring all of them to hardness the three men stood her up between them and all used their hands on her, feeling her up. All gave some stimulating attention for the breasts, which were in very good shape. They also sent fingers to her lower regions, and almost gave her relief before she shook them off. To my eye it looked like she was having a great deal of fun. Then they moved to the bed and put her on her back. Alfredo, as the first, arranged their bodies in a 69 then ate Alina to a legitimate climax, she had to take him out of her mouth to let us all know as she sung his praises. Then once she was happy they shifted and made sure the others saw as she took his climax deep in her throat, swallowing from there while her head hung back off the edge of the bed. It was very inspiring.