Not Quite How I Thought It Would Go

Story Info
A husband finds there are dangers on the internet.
2k words
3.91
49.5k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian1947
Brian1947
11 Followers

It was Saturday night and our usual weekly fuck was over. Sharon had turned the lights back on and started reading; I was trying to fall asleep but couldn't settle. Sharon loved reading and I always found it annoying that within seconds of a fuck she would go back to her book. She claimed it calmed her after sex. My thoughts were not going to let me drift off to sleep.

Sharon and I both turned forty this year. We have been together for twelve years and don't have children. We have good jobs in the insurance industry and live very comfortably. The spark had definitely gone out of our relationship.

Sex was always the same. I would start by stroking her back or side and after a while she would remove her glasses, put her book on the bedside table and turn off the light. This was Sharonspeak for OK. She usually rolls onto her tummy and I massage her upper thighs and ass. She did like to have her ass kissed and licked. I have two vibrators, one is slender and about 5 inches (just like me) and the other is about 8 inches and much thicker. Using plenty of lube I work the vibrators in tandem around her pussy and asshole. I use my tongue around the same areas and sometimes get my tongue into her asshole. She responds quickly and always has an orgasm. Sharon then gets on top of me and rides me until I cum. If I'm lucky I get a blowjob, usually it's "Happy birthday Jim" or I've done something special.

Sharon has never had an orgasm from my cock. I have tried a sneak anal attack when she's really lubed up but the frosty "Wrong hole darling" stops me.

I often get up and go online to chat and / or explore porn sites. It was this developing interest that changed our lives.

I logged on to a chat site and entered the usual ASl 40 M Sydney Australia. Immediately there was a response from Nakedrunner.

"Hi, I'm from Sydney, how are U going?" I replied quickly and settled down for a chat. The time passed quickly and soon it was after midnight. Nakedrunner and I hit it off well and we agreed to chat again tomorrow. I went to bed and Sharon was sound asleep with her naked ass protruding from the covers. I toyed with trying for a quickie but realised Sharon would not be pleased.

The next night I chatted again with Nakedrunner and really enjoyed his comments. He seemed to be on top of everything and very decisive. Our chatting continued every night for the next week and I found myself pouring out everything about my relationship with Sharon. It was easy to be honest with a stranger. One night our chatting moved in a new direction.

Nakedrunner "I know you trust me and I want you to do exactly as I say."

Me "Ok". I felt a tingle of excitement and anticipation.

Nakedrunner "Is your wife at home?"

Me "No." Sharon was working back.

Nakedrunner " Turn your web cam on."

I use web cam but have it set so my face is not shown. I have this fear of my image appearing all over the internet and in everyone's email.

Nakedrunner "Go and get your wife's sexiest bra and panties" I left the room and returned with a G-string and a very skimpy bra.

Nakedrunner "I want to see you put the bra on. Do it now!" Again I could feel a tingling in my balls. I didn't even consider disobeying.

Nakedrunner "Put her panties on." My cock was rapidly stiffening and I struggled to get the flimsy panties up and over my cock.

Nakedrunner "Hurry up, do it now!" I couldn't believe it, I started to cum in Sharon's panties. The orgasm was great, the best I'd had in years.

Nakedrunner "Good, now lick your wife's panties clean. " I actually did it and felt my cock rising again.

Nakedrunner "I want you to log in tomorrow as subcock. Make sure you do."

I sat for some time slowly recovering. I had just had exciting cybersex and I knew I was definitely a submissive. I changed my log in handle but had to use subcock15 as subcock seemed to be popular choice.

The next night Nakedrunner and I resumed our chats and he became more dominant. He questioned me very closely about Sharon.

On the following Monday I told Nakedrunner I'd be offline until Sunday night as I had to visit my brother up the North Coast. He wished me a safe trip.

Sharon wasn't coming as she doesn't get along with my brother's wife, so I was looking forward to a pleasant drive by myself. I told Sharon I'd see her late Sunday night.

The visit went well and I caught up with all the family gossip and news. On Friday night we were watching the news and the main story was about a significant rain event for the North Coast on Sunday. I decided I'd leave a day early to ensure a good trip rather than fighting my way through flash floods. I thought about ringing Sharon but decided I'd give her a surprise.

The trip home was good and I congratulated myself on leaving early. It was about 8pm when I turned into our street. To get into my driveway you have to drive past the front of the house and then swing hard right in through the gates. I was travelling slowly and when I looked to my right I saw two silhouettes on the front bedroom blinds. I stopped the car.

Whoever was there was definitely locked in a heavy embrace. Alarm bells started ringing in my head and I felt my stomach turn over. I took a couple of deep breaths, parked the car further up the street and made my way back to my house. I wanted to burst in and thump the bastard who was giving it to Sharon but I decided to gather more information before I made a complete fool of myself. You can get under my house through an access door which leads to an area where you can stand. This is directly under the front two bedrooms. I could hear but not see.

"My God does that thing have its own heart and lungs?" Sharon giggled.

The reply wasn't clear.

"It's at least twice as big as Jim's and so thick. Will it all go in?"

A voice replied, "Sluts like you can handle it, just follow my directions. On your back, you've wanted this for the last two days so don't be coy! That's right spread your legs and let me work on you."

"I love you rubbing up against my clit, I am getting so wet."

"I'm going to start putting it in now so just relax."

I could hear moans and muffled cries from Sharon. "I don't believe it you've done it. Please work me over. "I could hear the bed rocking and male and female moans and groans. I stood transfixed, my cock was stiff but I felt completely betrayed. The male voice continued "Come on you've got to work for it. Move your ass bitch! You don't cum unless I want you to." I could hear Sharon's cries and moans; she wasn't making too much sense. His staying power was impressive; he seemed to be able to pound her remorselessly. Sharon's moans were now at fever pitch. "That's it bitch I'm pulling out!"

Sharon screamed "No! no! so close please keep going, I'll do anything."

"You're mine now, this pussy belongs to me. Your wimp husband and his tiny cock can have your ass. Your pussy is mine!" Sharon was babbling, "Yes, yes, yes."

The remorseless pounding resumed and Sharon's babbling became incoherent moans and cries of pleasure as she climaxed.

His grunts joined her as he came.

"That's the first time I've cum with someone just using his cock. God when do we do it again?"

The voice replied "You said he's not back until tomorrow, I'll have you so full of cum you can give him a special treat. Tell him to eat your pussy and then he can use your ass. He's such a wimp he won't say anything even if he gets a mouthful of cum. Tell him you only want oral and anal from now on."

Sharon agreed and even giggled at my impending humiliation and that's when I ejaculated. Cum spurted all over my hands and my knees trembled. I knew I just had to get away.

As I left I heard "Knees up behind your ears slut I'm ready again!"

I stayed in a motel and went home on Sunday night. Sharon followed his instructions to the letter. I could taste his cum as she straddled me and used my tongue and face to bring herself to climax. She then gave me her ass and I have to confess it was great, so hot, so tight and she responded enthusiastically. I am sure her response was genuine.

Later that night I went online to chat with Nakedrunner. I told him what had happened and how confused I was. My anger had evaporated and I realised I wanted more of today's events. Sharing her was a price I was happy to pay. Nakedrunner pointed out that it appeared Sharon and I were both submissives who needed direction.

"Go and get your wife now," he commanded.

"You're joking, she won't understand."

"Trust me she will."

I called for Sharon to come to the computer room.

"Jim, what do you want? You know I'm not interested in chatrooms."

"It's important please come."

Sharon came into the room and she went deathly white when she saw the screen.

I turned around. Nakedrunner had turned his web cam on and we could see his groin. His cock was huge and he was shaved with a tattoo of his star sign (Leo) just above his cock. Sharon was not reacting to the cock but to the tattoo. I knew straight away she'd seen it before. I realised that the web cam picture was being used as a screensaver. There was a knock at the door.

Nakedrunner was there and he lived up to his name. "Get into the bedroom my little sluts I have plans for you.

We had finished sandwiching Sharon. Nakedrunner was as good as his word. He got the pussy and I got the ass. She snuggled between us and secretly I was pleased to feel her cuddling more closely into me.

Nakedrunner was Peter who lived three doors up from us. We had socialised with him and his wife until her sudden death two years ago. After this we drifted apart but still shared the odd drink or BBQ.

Peter had explained to me that when we first started chatting he had no idea who I was. He was lonely and enjoyed the developing relationship. It was the night he got me to dress in Sharon's bra and panties that gave him the clue. I left the room to get the gear and this gave him a better web cam view of my room. He had helped me install some of the cupboards and recognised the area immediately.

He was going to log off but curiosity got the better of him. He had had a dom/sub relationship with his wife and missed the sexual energy it generated. I was so obviously a submissive that he couldn't resist. When I came in Sharon's panties so quickly he knew he had to help us find our true selves. He felt that all I told him about Sharon confirmed she also was submissive and we needed an experienced dom to guide us. When I went away he started paying neighbourly visits and using his knowledge of Sharon's submissive side was soon able to break her down.

We now share our weekends with Peter and Sharon and I have a new spark in our relationship. Even when Peter isn't there we are enjoying sex more.

Sharon isn't reading as many books.

Brian1947
Brian1947
11 Followers