Not So Fun Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are thirsty and need to drink," he announced.

She didn't need reminding. The thought of having the gag removed was re-assuring. She nodded her head vigorously the only means of communication available. She had already decided the only course open to her was to co-operate. They couldn't keep her long for there was work on Monday. When free the reckoning would be expensive and she meant to extract every penny.

"Come close to the bars of your cage," he commanded.

She hesitated then leant forward keeping as much of her body away from him as she could. She was close enough for him to remove the gag and no more. It would take some effort but resisting the need to shout and scream at him had to be controlled.

He pointed a remote control at the cage and a buzzer sounded followed by an electric motor quietly humming.

The chain dangling from the plug in her mouth slowly tightened, contracting toward the bars in the corner. She couldn't see clearly in the gloom but there was a metal pipe at head height in the corner where she was being pulled. Her head was being dragged toward it. Closer and closer it drew her in. She had to keep moving as it was too strong to pull away from.

Standing close to the bars it slowly winched her mouth up to the pipe that had a similar fitting to the gag in her mouth. She desperately tried to pull away but it was no good fighting it. The gag in her mouth touched the pipe fitting and turned, locking her mouth piece in place.

Her mewling spluttering noises sounded loud in her ears. They sounded like something a frightened little animal would squeak.

A rubber pipe slid into her mouth forcing her tongue down. It went deeper making her gag as it protruded into her throat a short way. Her eyes were wide with fear, the whites clearly visible in the darkness.

She felt warm liquid running down her throat directly into her stomach. In fear her stomach cramped but there was no way for it to spill the contents as more of the fluid flooded into her. It could be anything! She had no choice but stand there being force fed.

"It's a nutrient rich soup," the voice explained.

She tried hard to relax, to except the inevitable. It was surely a nightmare and she must wake soon.

She felt better having a belly full of whatever it was. Not much, but the food was giving her strength.

A different buzzer sounded. After a few seconds the same electrical motor started up. She felt an insistent tug between her legs and wailed as much as she could through the gag and rubber pipe. She was already standing close to the bars so it quickly pulled her pussy to a lower pipe.

A half turn of the mechanism connected the plug in her vagina securely to the pipe. She was now firmly fixed against the bars of the cage by the two pipes at her mouth and vagina. She tried to pull away but they had screwed tight to the plugs in her body.

She felt a splash of what she hoped was water down there. It seemed too much to hold but her vagina felt as though it was swelling to cope with it all. Then it was sucked out. Her vagina had been douched with warm water!

She couldn't help it she had to pee. Either from fear or from holding on so long it didn't matter. It gushed from her to disappear down the pipe.

Standing stock still any thoughts of defiance were washed from her mind as effectively as her vagina had been swilled. The bizarre situation had overtaken her mind and body leaving her unresisting.

She had been fed and watered so what now? She felt both mechanisms turn leaving her free of the disgusting things. The chains slowly loosened but she couldn't pull away fast enough.

Another buzzer sounded. The electric motor started up tugging the chain at her bottom. She groaned knowing what this meant. She had no option but turn around as it dragged her to another pipe. She felt the cold metal between her cheeks and felt it turn to fix tight onto the plug in her asshole.

Guessing what was about to happen was slightly less terrifying than before. She felt a gush of warm water flood into her ass. It took a moment or two for her body to cramp then the gush of water flooded from her down the pipe. The enema was quick and efficient cleansing her bottom out and thankfully the pain subsided as quickly.

The damn machine hadn't finished with her! More warm water gushed into her but this time it was partially sucked out then fresh water spurted in. It was like some dreadful wash cycle. Her ass was filled with water followed by suction producing a pushing and pulling motion in her ass.

Eventually she was completely drained. The chains slowly unwound from the mechanism attached to the bars allowing her to back up to a mattress where she collapsed. Physically and mentally drained she was asleep in seconds.

12