Not So Home Alone

Story Info
Claire's solo session turns into a show.
1.9k words
4.01
20.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

I wasn't supposed to be home yet. My meeting was supposed to last until five, but it got out almost an hour early. As I pull into our driveway, I notice Claire's car is already in the garage. Normally, she'd still be at school at this time taking care of little things like grading worksheets or preparing something for the next day. It takes a lot of work to teach first graders. Hoping nothing is wrong and didn't text me, I hurry into the house. As I do, I see her purse and teaching bag placed haphazardly on the kitchen table like she threw them down in a hurry. I wander through our small house without seeing her and for some reason I don't call her name. When I approach our bedroom I see that the door is ajar and I can hear the bed creaking. Did she get sick and go to bed? I look through the space between the door and the frame.

At first, I think she's just asleep, but my eyes adjust from having been outside in the bright sun to now looking into our mostly dark bedroom. A few rays of sun evade the curtain and provide enough light for me to see that she's on her back naked without any blankets or sheets. One hand is on one of her breasts slowly caressing it. The other hand is buried between her legs. I hear her moan and then realizing what I'm seeing my ears make out the sounds of her wet pussy being played with. My heart jumps into my throat and my breath quickly runs away. There's always been something about watching a woman get herself off that has been super sexy to me. For the longest time, the only porn I watched was of solo girls. I'd watched Claire play with herself before and each time it was a treat. This time is no different. Except that it is different, because she doesn't know I'm watching her. Though, I know that she'll love hearing about how I watched her later.

I push the door open a little wider so I can see better and I don't think she notices. I'm pretty sure her eyes are closed. Her hand squeezes her breast harder and I see her pull on her nipple. The bed shakes a little bit as she rubs her pussy harder. She stops a moment and I think she's spotted me, but she brings her hand up from her pussy and licks her fingers. She sucks on them like they're a dick and her other hand now goes between her legs. She continues to suck her fingers as she pleasures herself. She tenses up a moment before her shoulders shake a bit and she moans. She continues to rub herself and suck her own juices of her fingers as she takes each wave of the orgasm over her body. Once it subsides she stops and sits up.

I step away from the door preparing to look like I was just walking up for when she opens the door. I stand there in a half walking motion for a minute, but she doesn't open the door. Then I hear the drawer next to our bed open. I sneak up to the door again and look inside. She's pulled out her glass dildo. She lies back down and puts the glass dildo between her ample breasts and then reaches above her head to the shelving of our headboard. Her hand pats around for a moment before locating her phone. She unlocks it and looks at a few things. The light of the screen shines across her face and she looks beautiful in the afterglow of her orgasm. She finds what she's looking for and turns the phone sideways. She holds it in her right hand and grabs the glass dildo with her left. She brings it down between her legs and she gasps a little as the still slightly cold glass slips into her warm pussy.

She slowly starts to move it in and out. When she lay back down after getting the dildo, she put herself at a bit of an angle on the bed. She often likes to lie in bed at a diagonal and take up all my space up when sleeping, but this time it isn't annoying. This slight change in her position has given me a partial view of her pussy and I can see the glass dildo shine in the light from behind the curtains as it goes in and out. She goes slowly and doesn't put it in very deep. As she keeps looking at her phone, she accelerates and thrusts it deeper and deeper until she's really fucking herself with it.

"Yes, yes, yes," I hear her say.

At first, I think she's talking, but then I realize it's the video on her phone. She's watching one of our videos. I can't tell from what I hear, but I know it's one where I'm fucking her hard and fast. I imagine that she's matching the glass dildo to each and every one of my thrusts on the screen.

"Fuck me, Jake. Fuck me as hard as you want. Slam that hard cock into my tight pussy," I hear her voice say from the phone and it's followed by a real world moan. "That's it, keep fucking me. I love you thick cock. Give it to me."

Claire thrusts the glass dildo in and it seems to flash like lightning each time it catches a ray of light. I can hear her pussy squelch with each thrust and I see her body twitch each time. Her tits jiggle ever so slightly up and down as she works her pussy with the dildo.

"I'm going to cum all over your pussy," I hear my voice say followed by some grunting.

"Fuck," real Claire moans and she comes again. Her legs shake as she slows the dildo down and the phone lays forgotten on the bed facedown with its sounds muffled as if someone was having really loud sex a few rooms away. As she lies there enjoying her post orgasmic bliss, she turns her head in my direction. She sits up suddenly and calls my name softly.

"It's me," I say and push the door open.

"How long have you been standing there?" she asks.

"I started watching just a bit before your first orgasm. At least, I think it was your first. I saw two," I say and walk over to the bed and kiss her on the forehead.

"I only came twice," she says. "I had no idea you were there. Did you like it?"

"You know I love watching you get yourself off."

"But was it better because I didn't know you were there?"

"It made it more exciting. It made me feel like I was watching something secret."

She nods and says, "I love the thought of you watching me like that. So sexy."

She reaches out and gropes my crotch quickly finding my hard cock.

"Why do you have all these clothes on? Why weren't you jerking off to me?" she asks.

"I was so captivated by you that I didn't think about it," I say.

"I want to watch you get off for me," she says.

I strip off my clothes and climb into bed. She gives me a quick kiss before she gets up. She walks out of the room and closes the door.

"Let me know when you start," she says. "I'll open the door and peek in on you like you did me. I know it's not the same, because you'll know I'm here, but it's still hot."

"Whatever you want," I call back.

I reach down to the floor next to the bed and fish my phone out of my pants pocket. I unlock the privacy mode to reveal all my sexy photos of Claire and settle on one of her in a swimming suit. It barely covers her breasts and I can see all her cleavage. I zoom the picture in so all I see is the cleavage and imagine my dick isn't going to slide up and down in my hand but between her oiled tits instead. I drop some lube on my hand and rub it all over my aching cock. I give it a few strokes to warm it up and then start slowly swirling my hand around the shaft, as I do I call through the door that I've started. I hear it pop open, but I don't look over at it. I focus on playing with myself like no one is there.

I run my hand all over my cock making sure there's lube everywhere. I sit up and spread my legs apart, putting my phone with the sexy picture of Claire between them so I can look at it without holding it. I rub the head of my dick with my palm pretending it is one of Claire's tits. Then gently stroke the sensitive underside off it with one finger. I make a circle with my finger and thumb and run it from my head down to my balls. I cup my balls and rub them for a moment before going back to closing my entire hand around my cock. I look at her tits in the picture and imagine what it would look like to have my cock sliding in between them. I stroke it slowly at first and then get faster. I add in some twists with my wrist. My breathing quickens and I know I won't last much longer. I stop going all the way down my shaft and focus on stroking the top half of my cock.

I get faster and faster until I'm jerking it faster than I ever have before. My orgasm starts before I begin to come and I feel it all through my body. I keep stroking as fast as I can with short little strokes. I feel my balls tense and I'm still feeling like I'm coming and I haven't even shot my load yet. Then it comes. The first bit of cum just seeps out and runs down onto my hand, but the next three shoot out with force and land all over my chest. It's warm wherever it lands, but it quickly cools. I stroke just a few more times to get every last drop and ride the aftershocks of the orgasm. I let go and the lube clings to my dick and hands with little strands which mixes with the cum on them creating a stick mess of my hand to match my still twitching cock, my heaving chest, and my flat stomach.

I reach for a tissue, but Claire walks over with a few paper towels and cleans me up. She tells me to wait and comes back with a wet one to wash me off completely. I lay back as she works and feel overwhelmed with love for my wife whose tenderness is only matched by her fierce sexuality. She throws everything away and climbs into bed with me.

"Thanks for the show," she says. "It was really hot."

"You're welcome, but I should thank you for yours. It was much better than mine."

"I don't know about that," she says. She leans down to give my dick a kiss and licks off the last drop of cum from the soft head of my cock.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers