Not So Innocent Glances Ch. 02

Story Info
Lust in the bathroom.
3.9k words
4.36
277.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from part 1.

Disclaimer: chapter one was meant to build up the story and tease. This chapter continues to tease but if you take it slow, I think it's well worth it.

Ballyhooe

Making a move was problematic. Edrin was a shy 18 year old who had never been that confident of himself. To him, before he could make any overt moves on his beautiful aunt Rosita, he had to convince himself that there was a mutual spark of attraction. He needed to know himself that she wanted him too, even just a little.

You would have thought that the events of the previous year were proof enough of his auntie's desire for him, but doubt began to set in. What if she changed her mind...or it had just been a one off thing.

Strangely enough, the last few days had been spent fantasizing of the events last year. Each time he thought of her, he replayed those scenarios, each time a little differently. For example, in one occurrence, as he approached his aunt from behind, he was already hard. The huge tent in his sweatpants pushing hard into the cleft of her buttocks as he tried in vain to slip past his aunt in the narrow door way. She was unmistakably aware of his arousal. In this scenario, she gasped, looked back at him and he looked straight into her eyes before asking,

"Sorry aunt Rosita, it looks like I'm just too big for you."

His words seemingly innocent, but his eyes would bore into her. The context and tone of his voice would conjure just the slightest grain of doubt in his aunt's mind. Then, he would leave her before she could respond, but nonchalantly, letting her see the obvious and huge hard cock he had. In this scenario, she was the one who was flustered.

Similarly, the event in his bedroom was re-created. This time, as his aunt stood silently by his bed, staring at his crotch as he pretended to sleep, he put on a show for her. Stroking his cock to full hardness until it jutted from his open fly of his pyjama pants, she would stand there transfixed, convinced that her nephew was having an erotic dream. Her gasp as she took eye took on the visual size of her nephew would ¡¥awaken' him, and he would open his eyes, meet her startled gaze directly, steadily. His hand wrapped around his the base of his thickness would wave the swollen tube at her like a flag.

"So, aunt Rosita... Is it too big for you?" he would ask.

All these fantasies would of course lead to Edrin and his aunt ending up in bed together after some fashion.

Edrin cursed himself for being such a fool. Why didn't he see all that a year ago? Deep down, he knew that if he had a chance to relive those moments again, chances are he would never be bold enough to try it out in real life. Or something would happen to screw things up and Edrin would just end up humiliated. Edrin mused that the beauty of fantasies was that anything could happen.

However, he had a real problem to tackle now, right here in real life: How to get a positive, undeniable sexual response from his aunt. It's not as easy as it seems, especially when you're a shy, inexperienced 18 yr old armed with nothing but a big hard on. He had tried that direct approach, but all that seemed to arouse in his aunt was a sense of unease. Edrin was young, but he was pretty sure that the path to seducing a woman did not begin with making her anxious.

His attempts at talking to her, giving little flirtations were poor, but making better headway. She did seemed to warm to him when he took an interest in her affairs at work, the clothes she liked and her other tastes.

Unfortunately, the knowledge that his aunt had responded visually to his size had triggered an exhibitionist streak in Edrin that he never knew he had. So, even as Edrin made progress by flirting with his aunt, it seemed he took a step backward each time he felt compelled to make his erection and arousal obvious.

It gave him a thrill to know that she was aware of his arousal. That he could do it blatantly, or near enough anyway, whilst in the same house as her husband. However, that added to the thrill of showing himself off. He could never bring the courage to show off a full on erection. That would be too obvious and Edrin lived in partial fear that she would complain then to his uncle Ike. An enraged husband was not to be trifled with, even if was a short and physically unimpressive. At his worst, his uncle could complain to his parents and he would be kicked out.

Edrin was careful to just make it almost obvious that he sported a big thick lump in his crotch whenever she was near.

Thus after 3 weeks of the endless cycle of engaging his aunt, flirting and then throwing away all progress by making her uncomfortable, Edrin felt he was still at square one. He decided to cool off, and keep his exposure minimal.

Time passed. Uncle Ike found himself having to rush up north on an unexpected business trip for the company. It meant going away for the better part of a week, leaving Edrin alone with his aunt and cousin. As he watched uncle Ike leave from the window, he was only partially excited. His uncle's absence was an invitation to try again with his aunt, but he decided to wait and see. Also, that week, he had some mock exams to tackle and was already under pressure to pull up some grades in one subject.

On the day of the paper, Edrin woke up at 10am. The exam started at 9.45, 15 minutes ago! He had forgotten to switch the alarm clock on, so he bolted out of bed in a great rush, still wearing his pyjama bottoms and a long baggy, white t-shirt that went down to his thighs.

Grabbing his towel, he ran out of his room to quickly brush his teeth and wash up a little only to be stopped dead in his tracks in the bathroom doorway.

Aunt Rosita had left the door partially opened after her shower, thinking that Edrin had already left for school early. She was about to finish by brushing her teeth when he bolted in.

"Oh! Sorry Aunty, I didn't know you were here!" he exclaimed.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at work already?" he asked.

His aunt facing him said, "I have a half-day today. A few other chores to do elsewhere. I thought you had gone to school?"

"I'm very, very late! An exam started 15 minutes ago, so can I go first please?" he said.

"Oh, I'm just going to brush my teeth ok?" she said.

Languidly, she turned back to the sink to start brushing her teeth. She was silhouetted against the morning sunlight streaming through the window in the small, cramped bathroom. Edrin stood a pace or two behind her, by the doorway. The bath/shower lay on his right.

Edrin was now aware that his aunt was wearing a towel, wrapped around her slim frame. The pink, thin towel she wore covered the top of her small round breasts, just under her armpits and came down to just beneath her buttocks. A large expanse of the back of her mocha thighs and long, toned legs was visible.

Edrin's cock throbbed. He had lost some of his morning hardness when he realised how late he was, yet thick cock was growing down the leg of his left pyjama bottom as he took on the sight of his gorgeous aunt from behind. This was the sexiest and revealing appearance she had ever presented to him.

On her right, by the sink lay a pile of her clothes that she had taken earlier. Her sarong, bra, t-shirt and panties.

Edrin's cock lurched in his pants. She was naked! Underneath that towel, his sexy aunt was completely naked! His heart missed a beat; his breathing stopped, and then became ragged as the blood raced to his groin. His cock was now obscenely erect, it jutted a mile in front of him, straining past the piss slit of his pyjama pants and out into the open. Thankfully, the baggy t-shirt he wore constrained his arousal to the naked eye, but even then, his hugeness strained at the thin white fabric.

Anyway, Edrin was too transfixed by the visual and mental image in front of him to react by covering himself up. His left hand dangled uselessly by his side, still clutching his towel.

His right hand strayed automatically forward to squeeze the swollen cock head which was already showing stains of pre-cum against the t-shirt fabric.

His aunt turned partially backwards, her mouth still full of toothpaste suds. She was about to tell him she was done when she became aware of the open mouth stare that her nephew had. That and the huge tent in his crotch. The massively erect cock strained the huge swollen cock head against the thin white fabric of his t-shirt. It pulsed in time to the hammering of Edrin's heart.

"Oh God! He's so big!" she thought, transfixed. She could not clearly see the shaft but the visible tenting alluded as to its proportions. All she could see was the swollen cock head, practically naked to her eye against his t-shirt. The broad thickness of the blunt monster and the deep flanged head pulsed angrily at her.

"He has to be twice as long as Ike's! It's so thick!" she thought. Her mind was racing along with her heart as she stared at the sight of her nephew. She already knew he was a big boy, but never had she seen him this obviously erect and huge!

She managed to tear her gaze away, catching herself. Aware of the heat in her pussy as lewd thoughts began to form in her mind. She stopped herself mentally, and physically turned her back to him. She froze, toothbrush still in her mouth, gaze and body fixed forward towards the window rigidly, away from her jutting nephew behind her. She tried to collect her thoughts.

Edrin was aghast. Before he thought to cover himself, his aunt had surprised him by turning around. Now he knew she had seen him fully engorged, and had been dumbstruck at the site. He froze when she stared, but took the opportunity when she turned her back to him to drape the towel over the offending organ. He noticed the long stare she had given him down there, and then the way she froze, facing forward, her shoulders hunched up and rigid, still in shock.

"Oh God! I'm in trouble now!" he thought. He had never let her see how obviously aroused he was before.

Before he could say or do anything, he saw his aunt's shoulders relax and she let out an audible breath. A few moments of silence passed before his aunt began to resume brushing her teeth. She spat out into the basin with her back still to him. Then,

"I'm finished now. I-I'm just going to rinse. Then...it's all yours, Edrin" she said, a hint of a tremor in her soft voice.

Edrin was still too nervous to talk. Despite this, the brushing of his rough towel against his cock kept him almost fully hard. He just stood there, exams, and everything else out of his mind. Everything hinged on how she would take it. He had to see her face to get an idea of how she would react overall.

Then, aunt Rosita bent forward to rinse her mouth. She did so by taking a small step back, then languidly leaning all the way down into the basin with her legs slightly spread apart and her firm ass waving in the air towards him.

Again, Edrin's breath stopped as his aunt's slow movement forward caused the globes of her firm ass to be projected towards him. Then the towel began to ride up her the back of her thighs as she leant forward, until the lower half of that beautiful ass was fully visible to him. The dark valley of her cleft was obscured by shadow, tantalisingly, but the reflected light from the shower stall partly illuminated the glistening mound and the dark fuzz that covered it.

Edrin couldn't think. His cock was instantly back to its full proportions, again pulsing angrily in front of him. He could have hung the towel on his erection; he had never been more aroused in his life. He stood there, his very being seemed to be centred at the tip of his erection. The lust and desire to ram his cock into her inviting pussy mound was causing him to tremble.

His aunt was taking her time rinsing her mouth, bent at the basin. Seemingly unaware what her nephew was seeing. She stopped only to glance towards him over her shoulder, not exactly looking at him, but sideways and said,

"If you're in a big hurry, you might want to start by brushing your teeth..."

His aunt left the sentence hanging. He realised that his toothbrush lay in the tumbler by the basin, on his aunt's left. Still acting mechanically he approached his aunt's proffered ass stopping just short of touch behind her. His towel still in front of him, shielding his crotch. She made no movement to move aside to let him reach for his toothbrush, and he realised then what an opportunity this was. His towel dropped from his hand and he positioned his groin right behind his aunt's ass. He made a show of trying to lean over her, his hand trying to reach for the toothbrush.

His aunt froze as she became aware of Edrin's hand by the side of the basin, by her head. She waited for his first touch, knowing all too well what he must be seeing behind her. Her heart was racing, her mind fluttering. She was so wet; she was starting to trickle down the inside of her thigh. Never had she been this aroused, and he had yet to touch her!

Edrin paused a moment, waiting for his aunt to make a move, but she stayed stock still, her breathing rapid and almost held back. Making a show of trying to reach for the toothbrush, he leant over her further and slid his crotch forward into his aunt.

The huge shaft, restrained only by his t-shirt covering its head parted the tight cleft of his aunt's buttock. He had meant to slide slowly into her, just a tentative motion, but there was no holding back his lust. He slid roughly into her ass cheeks, the hard cock parting her globes coming to rest against her pussy mound, the thick blunt head ramming unmistakably into his aunts tender cunt opening.

They both gasped with surprise. The contact inevitable but still shocking. Rosita was fully aware of the size and hardness of the young shaft which had her virtually impaled against the sink table. She was dimly aware of her nephew's left hand finally reaching the toothbrush, knocking over the tumbler that held it. He clasped it in his left hand, making no pretence of trying to brush his teeth anymore. His left hand propping himself as leant over his aunt, his face just over the back of her left shoulder and his right hand resting ever so lightly on her right hip.

With another slight gasp, he pulled his crotch backwards slightly only to firmly thrust into her again, this time the shaft sliding forwards, onto the furrow of her pussy lips.

Edrin groaned, but choked it off. The heat emanating from her pussy mound was incredible, and it was so soft and yielding to his hardness. Aunt Rosita was unable to prevent herself from moaning softly. Her head was still bent forward over the basin submissively. She was lost in the sensation between her legs.

Edrin was huge and long, the furrow of her swollen lips parting around the thick cock, the blunt head wrapped in the t-shirt was rubbing over the nubbin of her clit and electric shock which spread from there made her legs weaken, and almost buckle.

She was aware of how wet she was and how it must surely be coating the shaft with her juices. She was aware that a large man, not a boy, with powerful hips had her totally engulfed from behind and the rush of knowing that he could take her, ram her and ream her out completely at his mercy lifted her lust to new heights.

She had only ever been open to this sensation some time back, when Edrin had brushed behind her by mistake. Even then she was aware of his size, the way his hard thighs felt pressed against her yielding buttocks, and the thoughts that raced through her mind had her dizzy for days afterwards. Her husband had been surprised by her increased libido as she made him take her from behind to mimic that feeling.

It had not been the same, her small husband woefully inadequate. Back then, Edrin had not even been erect.

Edrin, still shaking with lust, pulled back out again. His aunt groaned with disappointment as she felt him slide out of her heated crotch. Suddenly, before she could protest further, she felt him ram home. This time, the turgid cock was not covered by the t-shirt, Edrin having pulled it off on the backstroke. Rosita was now able to feel the soft skin covering his hardness, as it slid in her cleft, rammed against her mound.

She almost came, her lust built up so much, as the young man almost penetrated her. He was inexperienced, clumsy, so the shaft once again slid into the furrow of her cunt nudging her clit again.

"Oh God! How could he be so big! He's my nephew and he could split me apart with that thing!" she thought.

Then it struck her. He was her nephew! Her brothers' own son! The fog of lust cleared in her head almost instantly as the realisation of the wrongness of her act struck her like a physical blow.

She straightened suddenly, startling Edrin as he struggled to disengage from his aunt's ass. The she slid past him to his left, the hard cock brushing, sliding across her right buttock leaving a trail of their juices.

Adjusting her towel wordlessly, and without daring to meet his gaze, she rushed out of the bathroom, and into her bedroom. The door closed, and Edrin heard the locks twisting.

He stood there, cock still hard and naked. He didn't know what happened and was disappointed massively, and scared too. He closed the shower door, not daring to go after his aunt, and stroked his cock to orgasm. The cum jetted out forcefully across the bathroom to hit the bath tiles and he almost passed out from the intensity of the orgasm.

Quickly, he regained his senses, still unsure what to do about his aunt's reaction, but knowing he had an exam to take.

Oh well, chances are he'd screw up the exam. Good thing it was just a mock exam!

Edrin showered, got dressed and rushed down to head off to school. He paused first, waiting to see if his aunt would come out, by her door on the landing.

He called out to her softly, tentatively.

Still no response, so he headed off.

Aunt Rosita had rushed into her bedroom and locked the door. She leant against the door, breasts heaving, and nipples hard and pointy, struggling to come to some semblance of normality.

She was aware of the wetness creeping down both thighs, and the cold trail of precum that marked her right buttock. The impression of her nephew's massive cock still fresh on her mind and her legs still felt weak.

She had caught a glimpse of the dark, ridged totem pole that had jutted from his pants as she brushed past him, but at that time, could not trust herself to come out of the room to explain or confront her nephew.

She kept the door locked, and retired to her bed, lying under the sheets, trembling as she heard him. She could hear his audible groans as he came in the bathroom, the sounds of showering, then his rush to get dressed.

She kept silent when he called out to her, holding her breath and only exhaled when she heard the front door slam shut.

She was still on fire, the heat and impression of his cock still burning the skin of her buttocks. Without being fully aware of her actions, she found herself turning over onto all fours on the bed. With her faced pressed down against her pillow and her hips arched out, she reached down between her soaked thighs and slid 2 of her fingers into her cleft of her buttocks.

That did not simulate her nephew at all. He was much longer than her small dainty fingers, and she found herself using not three, but four fingers to spread her ass cleft.

She pressed her hand against her pussy mound and groaned with pleasure. Her nephew was as wide across as her wrist! She lay on her back and looked down, trying to imagine that thick cock sliding into her. She closed her eyes and imagined his bulk and size over her, spreading her legs apart and forcefully thrusting into her.

Rosita had been a virgin when she married Ike, and sex with him had been uninspiring. It was always the same, missionary position, him on top with her head against the headboard. He never really bothered with foreplay, and the highlight would be Ike postponing into her for a period, whilst her head banged against the headboard. She had never taken any other lovers, and since she was petite anyway, found Ike's size to be right for her. Even though she knew he would be undersized compared to average men, she never brought up the subject.

12