Not-so-Mortal Kombat Ch. 02

Story Info
The tournament continues: Kitana vs Goro.
4.3k words
3.82
9.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE FIGHTERS

Kitana had obviously seen the "fight" between Sonya and Sub-Zero, she pitied the other woman for the humiliating ordeal she had suffered after her defeat; it worried the princess even more, because her first opponent was to be Goro. The four handed giant had always been formidable foe and it was likely that he would remain one in the new format of the tournament as well. The other problem was that Goro was genuinely mean. Kitana knew Sub-Zero and while she suspected that he had enjoyed the victory round to a certain degree, he did not take pleasure in the humiliation of Sonya in itself. Goro LOVED to humiliate his opponents in all possible ways which made the potential defeat even worse. Fortunately Kitana was a seasoned warrior and could control her own fear well.

The princess' outfit has been altered just like Sonya's; as usual she wore a blue leotard, but this version of it exposed a lot more skin. The back of the leotard revealed Kitana's toned upper back and at the bottom it was just a tiny thong that cut deeply between her firm buttocks. The front of the item was partially sheer, only few centimeters of the edges remained opaque, so most of Kitana's breasts as well as her toned belly were somewhat exposed; there was of course also an opening in the crotch area. The gloves and stockings remained unaltered, but now Kitana wore a pair of twelve centimetre high stiletto heels which blended perfectly with the stockings; a mask covered her mouth and nose. The entire outfit was blue apart from a thick black belt encompassing her thin waist and few minor black touches on the rims of her clothes. She still had her fans, but they served more a role of a prop than a weapon.

Goro had never been overdressed anyway, so no-one bothered with changing anything in his outfit; he simply entered the stage naked. He was flexing his bulging muscles and laughing ominously as was his custom. His penis was already half erect and even in that state it was obvious that it was enormous, not only long but also incredibly thick. A pair of equally huge testicles hung beneath it. Goro was well armed for this kind of combat as well.

ROUND ONE

"I can smell you over here, bitch!" he shouted as much to Kitana as to the audience "you crave to be fucked. I'll rip you in half with my cock. I'll fuck you into oblivion like a horny bitch that you are."

The princess replied calmly but loudly enough to be heard:

"You should keep your mouth shut. That way you might try to maintain the illusion that you're not as stupid as you look. When you speak you leave no doubts."

"I'll fuck you so hard, bitch, that you won't be able to moan as you cum."

Kitana had enough of this dumb taunting, she threw her fan at Goro's legs, then jumped high into the air. The hit of the fans was harmless, but it threw the creature off balance enough that when Kitana's boot hit him in the chest he fell back onto the ground. The princess got on top of him and with just few quick strokes brought him to full erection. She had him where she wanted, but still hesitated before mounting the gigantic penis. It was easily over thirty centimetres long and possibly as thick as eight centimetres. How could she fit such a monster inside of her?

Goro quickly regained composure and mocked his opponent:

"Shocked, bitch? Hungry for the real cock? Ha ha ha! Fuck yourself!"

Mocked or not Kitana had no choice but to mount her opponent. She put her feet on the sides of Goro's hips and squatted down carefully inserting the monstrous penis into her vagina. She was experienced, flexible and well lubricated, but still the huge rod was a challenge. Ignoring the discomfort she got two thirds of the length into her womb, she managed to withhold a moan not to give her opponent any satisfaction.

"All the way down, bitch! You deserve it whole" Goro was clearly enjoying himself.

Kitana ignored the "advice" and began to ride the penis, but never squatted down low enough to take it whole into her. She remained focused, composed and silent the entire time.

The size of the penis was stretching the princess' womb in a way that she had never experienced before, but in a way that sensation was working in her favor. The penetration was somewhat uncomfortable and not as pleasurable as it could have been with a penis of a more regular size; Kitana managed to keep her arousal at bay.

After a short while Goro got bored by his own passivity, he sat up astonishingly quickly for someone of his size. He used his lower arms to grab Kitana's ankles and the upper pair to take hold of her shoulders. He pushed the woman's body down while at the same time pulling her legs to the sides. Kitana screamed loudly as she got impaled on the gigantic penis, she had no choice but to spread her legs into the splits as her torso was pushed onto Goro's hips. The creature let go of her legs and grabbed her upper body with both pairs of his arms.

"You feel the cock, bitch? That's what you need. A good fucking! Ha ha ha!"

Goro lifted Kitana up until only the head of his penis remained inside of her vagina, then slammed her back down.

"OOOFF!" she grunted loudly.

With the sudden rough penetration she could not even find the strength to fight the creature's grasp. She also had to keep her legs spread so wide, because with Goro's thick torso there was nowhere else to put them.

The gigantic penis was whole inside of the woman stretching her almost beyond imagination, but the "combat" had only began. Goro raised the princess once again, then slammed her back down as forcefully as before, she grunted equally loudly.

The creature maintained the pattern but gradually quickened the pace; ultimately he was mercilessly fucking the woman as if trying to fulfil the promise of ripping her apart. Kitana's legs remained spread the entire time and just slid back and forth on the floor.

Eventually Goro stopped, he slammed Kitana onto his monstrous rod for the last time and with her still firmly held and impaled he stood up. The creature pulled the princess off of his penis, turned around effortlessly and grabbed her by the wrists and ankles. She was too exhausted at that moment to make any decisive moves, so she just let it happen. Goro pulled Kitana's hands up, then bent her in half so that her wrists and ankles were together high in the air.

"I got a surprise for you, bitch!"

With that he impaled her on his thick rod again, but this time he picked the other hole.

"AAAAHHH!" the woman screamed in pain, but the aforementioned surprise was mixed in there as well.

"Ha ha ha!"

Kitana was equally experienced in anal sex and just as flexible, but simply was not ready for such a move. It was terribly uncomfortable, but painful only to a certain degree; most of all though it made completely no sense. Yes, she could theoretically climax from anal penetration, but it was a lot less effective. And it was nearly completely ineffective when one was as rough as Goro.

The woman continued to scream as the creature pushed his penis deeper into her back door, but she also found hope for victory in her opponent's stupidity.

Goro repeated the earlier routine, first he slammed Kitana few times onto his penis, making her cry out each time; then he reduced the force slightly, but increased the pace. The woman kept grunting and moaning, although with each passing moment the pain diminished and eventually became bearable. She was still bent in half and held firmly by the creature, the position in itself was not comfortable either.

If Kitana wanted to she could probably learn to find pleasure in such rough anal sex, but there was absolutely no risk that right there on the stage she would experience an anal orgasm. She was helpless in her current position, but was on a way to victory in the first round nevertheless.

As Goro was getting more aroused his taunting for more frequent and louder:

"Take it, you fucking whore!"

"I'll leave your horny ass gaping!"

"I know you love it, dirty bitch!"

"Your ass was made to be stretched, slut!"

"Ha ha ha!"

Yadda yadda yadda. At some point it simply got boring and became a part of the background noise, just like Goro's grunts and Kitana's moans.

Princess' main problem for the present as well as for the future was that Goro had an outstanding stamina. Even after the first two positions he still needed nearly twenty more minutes of rough anal pounding to reach an orgasm. Exhausted Kitana braced for impact, but instead of filling her bowels with semen the creature took her off of his penis and placed on her knees on the floor. He then push her mask down and shoved the head of his penis into her mouth and there ejaculated. The woman had to open up as wide as possible to accommodate the girth; as the semen kept coming she tried to swallow as much as she could, but ultimately failed, there was simply too much. She choked and the seed overflew out of her mouth and stained her leotard.

Goro finally withdrew his penis and shot the rest of his load onto her face. He was behaving as if he had won, but it was the exhausted and disgraced Kitana who left the ring leading one nil.

The break before the second round was short so the princess had no time to rest, she just managed to clean the semen from her face and fix her mask. If she had not been a seasoned warrior who could control her own body nearly perfectly, she would still be walking awkwardly after the anal pounding. At least the level of her arousal was basically at the starting point. The overall long term build up which was the downfall of Sonya in her second round was not going to be an issue for Kitana.

ROUND TWO

"Hungry for more cock, bitch?" was the welcoming roar.

This time the princess decided to use Goro's taunting against him.

"That wooden log of yours? It felt as if you'd never fucked an ass before. You should practice a little before combat."

"You think you're so tough, slut? I'll show you."

The simple taunt worked surprisingly effective, with a loud roar the creature charged. But Kitana had to put up some fight, if she simply surrendered herself to the monster, he might get suspicious even with his limited intellect. The princess could not wager the victory purely on Goro's stupidity, the more she enraged him the less focused he should become. She once again jumped high into the air, but this time flew over her opponent, landed behind him and hit him in the back of his knees with her fans. Combined with his own momentum it was enough to topple him over. Goro was trying to get back up when Kitana approached him, but with few precise hits and the assistance of her tough reliable fans she managed to get him on his back. She once again quickly placed her feet on the sides of his hips and squatted down to mount him, this time in the reverse cowgirl position.

"That's right, bitch!" Goro was still in his usual mood "make that cock wet or I'll rip your ass dry."

So at least he still planned to use her anus, that was a good sign.

Kitana was once again careful when she lowered herself onto the gigantic penis. Her vagina might have been stretched during the previous round, but there was no need to exhaust it even further, if she could avoid it.

The woman rode her opponent for a while, all the time trying to use the most of her skill to get him aroused and at the same time focusing on not getting horny herself. Goro's regular babbling did not give any indication if she was succeeding at the former though.

As was to be expected the creature eventually got bored with the position, he stood up and grabbed Kitana to take her with him. He kept the woman with her back to him, but this time spread her legs wide. Goro held her both wrists in one of his hands above her head, the fourth arm remained idle for now. Just as he promised he placed his thick penis at the entrance of her anus and roughly pushed it whole in. Kitana was prepared and lubricated, but still the discomfort caused her to issue a loud grunt. The creature made few sharp rough deep pushes, each causing the woman to cry out. With her legs spread nearly into the splits and her anus once again stretched by the monstrous penis Kitana obviously felt uncomfortable, but at least she was not becoming exactly aroused, at least not much. The anal stimulation was doing something, but it was not nearly enough to bring her to an orgasm.

Unfortunately for the princess Goro was not THAT stupid, he had left one of his arms free for a reason. He now moved it to his opponent's crotch and began to finger her clitoris; Kitana moaned in surprise, but soon realized her peril. The creature was rough and mean, but apparently knew how to handle a clit. The anal penetration was supposed to "punish" and humiliate her, but the real danger lie elsewhere. The woman doubted if this was Goro's plan from the very beginning, he could not have been smart enough to think that far ahead, but seemingly was decent at improvising.

The creature pounded and fingered his opponent mercilessly for several minutes, before he eventually opted for a change of position. He moved to the corner of the ring and turned Kitana around, so that she was now facing him. He placed her ankles on the lines, but never let them go, he put her hands on the post in the corner, then resumed the pounding and fingering.

Kitana was helpless, she could not break free from the strong grip, all she could do was to focus on her own body and try to keep the arousal at bay. But as minutes passed and Goro's pace never changed, her will began to waver. The discomfort of the new position matched that of the previous one, but it did not seem to matter; the creature was rough and simplistic, but his method somehow seemed to be working, the fingering was just too effective. The creature's earlier orgasm seemed to have extended the stimulation time that was necessary to bring him to another climax.

The princess completely lost the passage of time, although the second round was not much longer than the previous one; but the stimulation and the need to focus changed her perception in that regard. The creature's stamina seemed non-depletable, but that was just a semblance; Kitana could sense the tension and the subtle changes in force and pace, she realized that victory was getting closer, but unfortunately so was her own orgasm, even though she tried her best to postpone it.

The race was really close but ultimately Kitana lost. She cried out loudly in unwanted ecstasy as Goro furiously fingered her clitoris, he continued to pound her anus as well and mere seconds later erupted inside of her bowels. With the huge penis buried whole inside of the woman's anus the creature shot his voluminous load as deep as possible.

Kitana's orgasm ended sooner, although it was still long and intense because of the weird combination of vigorous fingering and rough anal penetration. Her body still trembled when Goro shot his last drop; he then withdrew his penis, pulled her ankles together and raised her high in the air, at the same time making loud inaudible triumphant shouts. But he was not fully victorious yet, they were not tied one to one and there was still the final round ahead of them.

Hanging helplessly upside down with her bowels full of semen and her slim body still trembling from orgasm Kitana looked defeated, but there was still a will to fight inside of her.

As the princess left the ring the semen began to ooze out of her hole. There was not enough time to fully clean it, so it would stain her stockings, but also provide additional lubrication.

Kitana was not sure how to act in the third round; repeating the same process seemed like a lottery, Goro was rough and unimaginative, but ultimately effective. Mounting and riding him first, then getting dominated and pounded could go either way; the risk of trying something different could be lesser after all.

ROUND THREE

By the time the third round began the princess had a basic plan already in her head. Instead of jumping she slid over the floor with her leg outstretched and hit her opponent in his feet, then she reinforced the impact with few precise hits of her fans. Startled Goro who had been expecting another high jump fell down on the floor and the woman swiftly mounted him, but this time she placed her abdomen on his face, instantly leaning towards his penis, she pulled down her mask and began to lick and jerk the massive rod.

The rules said nothing about a sixty-nine between pairs of different sexes, which meant it was not forbidden. As Kitana had predicted Goro's tongue was rough and his skill somewhat lackluster, it felt like being licked by a large angry cat. These qualities could be misleading though just like the fingering had been earlier, but in this position there was no penetration and princess' oral skills were unmatched. Fellatio was the second reason she ever took her mask off, the first one was eating.

Goro's stamina and perseverance were as always impressive, but Kitana knew perfectly well how to use her lips, tongue and fingers. The penis was too thick to properly suck it, not to mention deepthroating, but these were not necessarily to successfully stimulate it. The princess could observe all the minor responses and compare them with the level of her own arousal; she knew she was winning.

Her opponent was not so cunning as to make such calculations, but he simply got bored with that position. But Kitana had realized that this moment would eventually come and anticipated it. When Goro's four hands reached to grab her she nimbly dodged them and slipped away; she did not want to be again grabbed by wrists and ankles and eagle spread.

The princess jumped aside and said loudly:

"Real men want to fuck doggy style. I bet you don't know how to use that log of yours in that position. Anyway you're too clumsy to ever get me on all fours."

Kitana knew that such taunting was silly, but there was a small chance that it would work on the... mentally challenged Goro.

'I'll show you, slut! I'll break your ass in two! You'll be screaming like a real bitch!"

The four-handed giant was as nimble as he was eloquent, which meant he was indeed to clumsy to ever catch the princess, but dodging and running was not the main point of this game, so Kitana eventually let herself by "captured". By the time it happened her opponent was already to enraged to think of anything else that just "shoving his cock into her ass" and of course "ripping her in two".

Kitana had him exactly where she wanted, her anus was already well stretched and lubricated so the rough intrusion was not as uncomfortable as previously. But more importantly this was not a good fingering position and Goro simply skipped that part entirely. He pounded princess' anus so forcefully that she had problems maintaining balance, but she had completely no issues with controlling her arousal.

Goro maintained the pace and forcefulness for several minutes during which Kitana kept her own horniness at bay. When she sensed that we was slowing down she knew it was not because he was getting tired. Kitana acted swiftly and decisively, she again slipped away from her opponent, but instead of running away she attacked. With few quick precise hits she managed to get the startled creature on his back, then she instantly mounted him. The princess swiftly placed the thick penis at the entrance of her vagina and began to ride it. she quickly reached a fast pace, kept the squats deep and squeezed her vaginal muscles tightly. All that activity would arouse her as well, but she could sense that Goro was far more horny than her.

After two minutes of the exhausting exercise Kitana began to fear that she had underestimated her opponent and he could ultimately outlast her, but another minute later he finally ejaculated.

Goro roared loudly as his semen shot into the princess' womb, she continued to ride him and clenched her vaginal muscles to milk his testicles as much as possible. Since she had already won there was a specific purpose for that.

12