Not So Much a Stable "Boy"

Story Info
A lady seduces her family's stable boy.
1.8k words
4.32
41.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Set in 1800's English countryside. A stable boy finally succumbs to his lust for the spirited young lady of the home he serves during a trip to meet her betrothed, a man whose wealth would save her financially unstable family. (modern language.)

*****

Evie shoved the threadbare curtains away from the window of her small stagecoach. Her heart rate quickened as she noted heavy clouds on the horizon. She pounded on the wall between her and the drivers box and called out, unbridled.

"Jackson! A storm!"

Receiving no reply, she slid the window open and leaned almost entirely out, despite the jostling of the coach. She peered inquisitively at the young man who held the reins.

"Jackson. A. Storm." She pressed.

The driver glanced back at her quickly. Struggling to puff his dark curls out of his eyes, he replied.

"Yes, I am aware, Lady Evelyn. It looks like it rained here yesterday, as well." He spoke gruffly, and he kept his eyes trained straight ahead. "There's a lot of mud on the road. We may have problems up ahead."

At this, Evie's grin stretched to her ears. The 18 year old was in no desire to arrive at her future husband's doorstep anytime soon - it was rumored that he was a very stoic, unpleasant old man. But he was quite wealthy, whereas her own family was quickly falling apart. And he had sent for her hand, without ever having truly spoken to her. Evie had apparently seen him once, at some party. Apparently he had found her beautiful. Whatever. She couldn't even remember this meeting, herself, and she certainly didn't feel the desire to lose her freedom anytime soon, not for any man.

As she slouched back into the coach, her mind wandered over to someone much closer. A thin wall separated her back from that of Jackson, the family's stable boy. He had agreed to drive her, even while she had no living female relative to chaperone this visit, and her father and brother were out of the country on business. It'd be unheard of in the city. But here, where no one would know besides, Evie had insisted that she could be her own chaperone. Jackson had seemed upset, but he stayed quiet, even now. But Evie knew. She'd lived with mostly men for most of her life- she recognized that look of protective, almost possessive indignation. It hadn't left Jackson's face since they'd started their trip the day before.

She crossed her arms and dug deeper into her seat. He's such a whiner.

Outside, Jackson was struggling to hold it together. He knew he'd been rude to Evie, but the sight of her leaning out that window, so unladylike with her auburn hair whipping freely in the electric wind of the coming storm, her pert breasts pushed up against the window's edge, her expression careless and joyful...it had struck him. He'd known her for four years now, and since the moment he'd met the defiant "lady" of the house, the only female left of a once great family, he had struggled to keep himself from seeing her the way he did. She badgered him with her bright, angry beauty- so unusual compared to the other tight-corseted ladies of her class. So much more like the girls he grew up with, and yet he felt for her like he'd never felt for any other.

And here he was, literally delivering her into the arms of another man. His knuckles turned white around the reins.

*****

About 30 minutes passed before the storm really kicked up. The horses began to have trouble finding their footing, and pretty soon Jackson had to bring them to the side of the road to keep the coach wheels from getting stuck in a particularly large puddle of sludge.

"Aha!" Evie called triumphantly as she hopped out of the coach, barefoot. It hadn't even been a minute since they'd stopped.

"Evie! What are you doing!?" Jackson shouted from his seat, officially cross with the entire situation.

Evie ignored him. She stretched her freckled arms out wide and spun in the mud, letting the warm summer rain soak her thin white dress. Jackson felt a wave of heat wash over him as he watched her spin and laugh, the wet fabric clinging to her curves.

She never did like corsets...he thought as her round, ample breasts bounced freely, slick with rain. His breathing grew heavier. He looked away.

"Jackson!" Evie called up to him, shaking a fist in jest. "Join me! Liberate yourself!"

If only I could.

"No thank you, Lady Evelyn." He still wouldn't look at her.

Evie bristled. She stomped through the muck, over to his side. After a moment of intense glaring, she yanked his arm, effectively toppling him off of his perch and into the mud.

"EVIE! What-!?" His protests were cut off by her cackling.

"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!" She managed to squeak through her laughter as she helped him up.

As he tried to pull away, he began to realize just how close the girl was to him. The heat of her body as it pressed into his side made him pause, and his pause killed her laughter.

"Jackson...?" She questioned, cautious of his reaction to her gag. He finally looked into her eyes, his own dark with desire and a deeper kind pain. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt his hand slide slowly around her narrow waist, pulling her even closer, feeling at her side. She placed her hands tentatively on his broad chest, feeling the quake of labored breathing. He was hard, and his erection pressed into her stomach, requesting...something. She realized that she had been silly to take him so lightly for those few years of living with him. He was not a boy, and he was not a friend. He was a man. And they wanted each other.

She snaked her arms around his neck, and they connected. He was so hungry for her- his mouth explored her neck, her jaw, those perfect lips, as his hands groped greedily at her bottom, then her breasts. She rose and fell against him, giving him easier access to the places he craved. She had her fingers in his curls, then around him, feeling his strength.

He was the first man she had ever held this way. Jackson was a good deal taller than her, and he was solid and well defined from working with horses. He was a good five years older than her, but she easily kept up with him, even in this moment of adult passion.

Jackson's scruff drew gently across her nipples, increasing her sensitivity, and his low whispers of reverence blended into the rumbles of thunder overhead. His leg found it's way between Evie's, and something sparked in her. She pulled away from him and hiked up her skirt, all the while maintaining eye contact with the enthralled stable boy.

Of course she would only be wearing a slip underneath. He thought, further aroused, as she repositioned herself on his knee. She leaned in, and they continued their make out session. But this time, she rode his leg.

Her hips moved in circles as she rubbed her clit against him, continuing even while he pulled her dress and slip up over her head, revealing a body slick with rain. He rested back a bit and watched her, struggling not to touch himself as she moved, bare and wet.

Her breathing grew louder and rougher as he joined her again, taking one of her nipples into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. She started to bounce on him, desperate for even more, even faster friction. She was gasping and whining now, and Jackson practically moaned around her breasts, he was so enticed by her delicious noises.

"Jackson...I'm going to-!" She choked out. But he wouldn't let her come like that. Suddenly, he removed his leg. He sat on the stagecoach step, sweeping her up into his lap. And with her legs spread wide as she straddled him, he rapidly strummed her clit with two fingers, digging and pressing the perfect pink hood as she moaned. He spread her, flicking faster and faster, until she was writhing and keening. She gasped sharply, her hips rocking just once, twice- her head rolled back as she came, sitting up off his prodding fingers, trembling.

She opened her eyes slowly. Jackson was staring at her like she was some creature he'd never seen before, his eyes practically all pupil. Evie smiled wickedly.

"We're not done." She whispered.

He practically threw her into the stagecoach. She sat back in the corner as he scrambled in after her, throwing his wet clothes off as he went. When he finally freed himself from his undershorts, Evie's eyes widened. He was as well endowed as you'd expect from a man as large as he was, and he was harder than he'd likely ever been in his life. Evie's eyelids fluttered.

He approached her hesitantly. Noting his expression, Evie forced a grin. She pulled him close and whispered playfully into his ear.

"I want you inside of me."

He inhaled sharply.

"You're going to ruin me."

She chuckled in reply, spreading her legs so that one muddy foot was perched atop the bench seat back, and the other touched the floor.

Jackson fought to control his breathing as he entered her, slowly, steady. She easily accepted him inside, and he practically shivered as she tightened around him.

Then he went faster, his strokes deep and long. Evie's hands went from grasping the velvet cushions to clinging onto him for dear life as he pounded into her. She gasped and cried out, and Jackson started to moan, low and constant, as she matched his every thrust. He nuzzled her obsessively, his large, rough hands cradling her bottom.

They rolled, and now he had his back just barely on the edge of the bench, and Evie sat with him inside of her. She didn't get a chance to ride him again, though- he drove into her from below. She struggled to stay upright, crying out as he filled her completely, rapidly. It felt like he was hitting her stomach. His thrusts were becoming uncontrollable. She tossed her head back in ecstasy as she whimpered his name, once, twice, three times, and she grasped him within her, fluttering with a second orgasm.

He desperately pulled out of her, muttering a string of obscenities as he moved to rub against her clit. She screamed with pleasure, bracing herself against the ceiling of the cramped stagecoach, her legs turning to jelly as he prodded the over stimulated bud again and again.

He came hard and fast, ribbons of white streaking her stomach and breasts, driving him to come even harder. His body shuddered for a good minute as he gasped loudly for breath. She fell forward onto his chest, and they laid there, covered in sweat, rain and cum.

"Evie. We shouldn't have done that." Jackson said after a moment of languid silence.

"Too bad we just did." Evie answered, amused by his concern. He looked at her, mystified.

He would have to steal this woman away, somehow.