Not So Prim & Proper Anymore

Story Info
Pool guys loosen up wife.
1.3k words
3.88
193.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always fantasized about seeing my wife with other men, but I knew that would never happen because my wife, Carol, was raised in a small town in the South.

Carol's father was a minister in a small church and her mother was a member of every little town group there was. According to her father, Carol was a sheltered girl and never even went out to play with the neighbor children.

Let me tell you about Carol; she is a very voluptuous 5 foot two inch woman with golden brown hair, very firm 38B breasts, a 26-inch waist and has very full hips and thighs. She looks good in absolutely everything she wears and I always catch men staring at her.

Don't get me wrong, I have a fantastic time fucking my wife's virgin tight honey-whole, but that's about all we do. I always lick her honey as I thoroughly enjoy it. On the other hand, has never given me a blowjob, and probably never will. She won't even do a hand-job saying that it's not the natural thing to do.

She is a prim and proper girl, or so I thought. Let me tell you about the day that she changed her ways.

We were having a pool built in the backyard of our house. I had found two guys that a few friends had used and I saw the outcome of their work, in more ways than one.

Mario was over six feet tall and well tanned. Luigi was also just over six feet tall and also very tanned. Both men had well built bodies from all the years of working with concrete.

It was a very warm day when I finished all of my work at the office and decided to come home early. I had to park my car outside on the street since the guy's had their trucks and equipment in our driveway. I came into the house through the front door and went upstairs to the bedroom to change. I decided to take a shower first.

As I turned on the water, I heard a giggle come from Carol. I looked out the bathroom window, which was over the bathtub, and saw Carol bring three beers, handing two of them to the guys. I had never seen her drink and thought, when I saw her take a swig from her bottle, that the beer, combined with the heat of the day, would make her dizzy. I also happened to notice as I scanned the yard that there were already about nine empty bottles. Had she had three already?

I started to get excited as I watched the men eye her body as they drank. Carol was laughing and giggling, and her breasts seemed to want to bust out of her tank top every time she laughed. Her jeans shorts were well filled by her ample ass and thighs. My cock had gotten rock hard just looking at her and I'm sure the pool builder's "tools" were also.

As I watched them, Mario started to joke with Carol and pinched her waist a few times. Carol did nothing to stop him, she just continued to laugh and drink. Luigi started to move a little closer to her also. He whispered something to her and I saw that she backed away a little. He continued to talk to her, and finally I saw her smile and nod her head as if saying, "All right."

She then walked up the ladder and stood by the edge of the pool at the deep end, about 9 feet. That's when my heart nearly stopped. She put her beer down, then stood straight and took off her top! I couldn't believe it! I wanted to run down there, but decided to wait and watch.

My pecker began to tingle as I watched and I began to slowly stroke it. Then another shock! Carol bent down and took off her shorts! She was now standing in her lace bra and panties! I should have been jealous and raging with anger, but instead, I nearly creamed all over the tiles.

As I watched, both men put down their drinks and stood facing each other but looking up and Carol. At their encouragement, Carol jumped off of the edge and right into the men's arms! Maybe she wanted to show them where to put the diving board. But what way to show them!

Carol was now in their arms and her head fell back as both men began to kiss and nibble her neck and shoulders. Each of them held her in one strong arm as the other began to knead her flesh, Mario at her breasts and Luigi at her thighs.

I decided to stay put and keep stroking. I was just too excited by the view to stop them from playing with my wife. I nearly creamed again when I saw Luigi slip Carol's panties right off of her legs in one swift motion. Mario had expertly unfastened her bra and slid that off of her bulging breasts. My wife was now completely naked in two men's arms and I began to stroke my throbbing rod more quickly.

The men put her on a stack of bricks and began to furiously mouth my wife at both ends. Carol was writhing and moaning. I had never seen her so horny before. All I could do at this point was to keep stroking my hard on. In a few short minutes, Carol's body began to shudder and I noticed the twitch in her belly as she started to cry out in orgasm. It seemed as if she was cuming for hours.

Then both men quickly slipped down their jeans and positioned themselves appropriately. Both were well over ten inches long and just about as thick as their beer bottles and I wondered how Carol would react as my own eight inches seems too big for her.

Carol let out a squeal as Luigi slipped right into her sopping wet honey whole. Mario quickly silenced her as he slipped his engorged member deep into her mouth. I said before that Carol never gave me a blowjob, and now I felt a little jealous as I watched her devour Mario's massive cock as if she were starving.

Both men pumped her hard and fast and they lasted only a few minutes. Luigi came first with a loud grunt. He pumped his juice deep into my wife's hole. Then Mario held her head with both hands and moaned as he deposited his juice into my Carol's mouth. I could see her throat moving and knew she was gulping the sticky seed. I could not handle it any longer and bit my lip not to make any noise as I erupted onto the bathtub tiles. It seemed as if I would never stop cuming as shot after shot spewed from my hard on.

Both men collapsed onto the ground for a few moments and Carol remained on the stack of bricks, totally exhausted. Then I saw her look my way! Damn, she must have heard the water just now. She ran into the house. I looked and saw the guys put their pants back on to start working again.

Carol ran into the bathroom crying. She looked terrified at the thought of what I might do to her. I looked down at the man juice that was running down her legs and smiled. She quizzically looked at me, then looked at my own juice that was running down the tile wall. She smiled at me.

Well, I finally started to get fantastic blowjobs. I have also had great jack off sessions as I watched Carol continue to bring "refreshments" to the men 'til they finished the pool.

Not so Prim and Proper anymore!