Not So Routine Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she came back to the present to hear Nurse Gabby complain. "For gawd sake, the slut just came like a fucking freight train and squirted her cunt juices all over me!"

It took a major effort for MB to raise her head and see Nurse Gabby seated between her legs, her face dripping wet and stains on her scrubs, holding up three fingers. The effort exhausted her and she let her head fall back on the table. She couldn't remember feeling so fulfilled or satisfied ever.

When her breathing calmed a bit, she struggled to open her eyes to see Dr, Michaels looking down at her.

"Mrs. Burns, I think we have found the perfect treatment for your problem. We will soon continue the treatment procedure to ensure we all get what we need and deserve."

We all get what we need and deserve? What could he possibly mean by that? MB wondered. She was too tired to care.

MB was in a haze somewhere in the stratosphere, not sure were she was, as she relived the gut-wrenching orgasm they had just given her. Lazily she wondered if they had given it to her or had they forced it out of her. She vaguely decided she didn't care. As she relived what they had done to her, her body shook with little aftershocks.

Her primal mind demanded more, more, while at the same time her real persona shouted No! This is not you; you are a lady, not some street slut! That voice seemingly came from some deep abyss. She thought for a very short moment and decided if sluts came that hard all the time she damn well knew who and what she was or at least wanted to be.

MB was snapped out of her reverie by the sound of a rubber glove snapping against skin. She looked up to see Dr. Michaels seated between her legs with a gloved hand raised and working his fingers to fit the glove to his hand. She knew what was coming next. The thought of his fingers pushing deep inside her was exciting, but the size of his big thick fingers frightened her. She was pretty sure his fingers were thicker than any cock or toy that had been inside her. Her snatch clenched hard to protect her from his invasion.

She felt her lips being spread wide and pressure at the entrance to her tight tunnel. As the thick fingers tried to push into her MB willed herself to relax, but her body did as it damn well pleased and kept her cock hole as tight as possible. She imagined the doctor's bicep bulging and his corded forearm straining to force the big fingers into her resisting body.

Gabby reached down and pinched her clit hard. MB yelped and her muscles clamped harder, if that was possible. Suddenly the pain in her clit was all pleasure and her body relaxed, wanting more. With the resistance gone the big hand slammed hard against her gash, and the heavy fingers were buried deep in her soggy box. She yelped again and knew she would be bruised inside and her cooter lips would carry their marks.

Dr. Michaels ignored her noises and began his examination. Driving in and out, rotating left, right and back again, the thick fingers stretched her, curling, pressing, seeming to search for something. MB had been fingered in the past, of course, but nothing like this. She was spread wide, open, exposed, vulnerable to the stranger seated between her legs. His eyes looked directly at her swollen pussy lips and she could feel her engorged clit slip out of its hood as if seeking its own stimulation. The humiliation made her blush almost as red as she knew her coochie was.

Suddenly the doctor's hand seemed to slip and his thumb slid across her exposed pearl and then back as he recovered. She gasped loudly and her hips tried to thrust against his retreating hand, seeking more of the erotic caress.

"Are you normally multi orgasmic?" Dr. Michaels asked. Oh gawd, she thought, another embarrassing question. The fact the doctor's fingers were buried as deep in her nasty hole as they could reach and he was staring directly at her snatch escaped her for the moment. Slowly she nodded her head.

Dr. Michaels almost roared. "No damn it Mrs. Burns, when I ask a question I require you to answer with words not vague gestures. Do you understand?" As he spoke he shook his fingers for emphasis. The ones he shook were those deep in her quim. MB was surprised and cowed by his tone, his fingers moving inside her and his dominant demeanor. She was embarrassed when she gushed and she clamped down hard on his fingers. She tried to fight against her arousal. No, she thought, I am a lady and ladies don't get aroused by a medical examination even if the Doctor did have his finger buried deep in her hoochie.

No matter what her mind told her, her body was screaming loudly for more, more from this brute who was violating her needy snatch in the best way possible. Well, not exactly the best way but so very close. Her mind, unbidden, slipped into another of her masturbatory fantasies. The tall, broad shouldered, cowboy wrangler had thrown her into a horse stall filled with straw. He had stripped her pants away with one hard pull and was now stretching her with his fingers, readying her for his mammoth tool which bounced freely unbound by...She shook her head no she was a lady and would not...

"I asked you a question, do I have to discipline you to get an answer?" Dr. Michaels demanded.

Discipline her how, she wondered. The idea of him pulling her over his knee and spanking her caused her to clench again. Imagining his heavy hand crashing hard against her almost welcoming alabaster mounds again and again almost pushed her over the edge. She knew if he were to spank her one time right now she would cum again hard, maybe harder then the last time.

MB didn't understand what was happening to her. Somehow today's experience had pulled up old forgotten memories, thoughts, and fantasies. Not only that but it brought a new one out in her; she had never thought of a spanking as anything but bad, and here she was thinking about cumming from being spanked. She was totally confused by the feelings coursing through her mind and body.

"I'm waiting, slut, and I am getting very impatient." MB shook her head trying to clear it. CRACK as her hip exploded with pain. "Answer me bitch. Now"

"Yes, yes, yes I can cum a lot! I cum like a slut and I can't help it. I need it!" Part of her mind was screaming at her. Telling her she was not a slut, but the heat from the single spank had reached her cunt and gave lie to what her mind was telling her.

She wanted it, no she needed it. She needed Dr. Michaels to bend her over and spank her good. Spank her until her ass was red and she was crying, forced her to admit what a slut she was. Not just any slut but one that needed to be his slut. Once he made her admit her need and she had become his slut, he would do anything he wanted to her, use her any way he wanted, and she knew no matter how he used her she would thank him.

"Gabby, did you find her Gräfenberg Spot, her G spot?"

"No Doctor, I couldn't find it. I thought you might with your longer fingers."

"No, I didn't either, but it is sometimes a sneaky little guy and hides in unusual places. There are at least two more possibilities."

"Dr. Peters, you have longer fingers than I. I suggest you see if you can find it."

Dr. Michaels stepped back a little to give Dr. Peters some room. Dr. Michaels said. "I suggest you remove your gloves as you know the G spot can be difficult to feel." MB heard the sound of gloves being removed and shivered. The idea of a stranger's bare hands touching her, poking and searching inside her muff made her blush again.

"I don't think I need lube do you?" Dr. Peters asked.

Dr. Michaels laughed out loud. "I've had my fingers in over 10,000 cunts, and this is the wettest slut hole I have ever explored."

Dr. Peters laughed. "I wonder what shape it will be when we are finished using it?"

Dr. Michaels shrugged. "Well, for sure we won't wear it out."

MB shivered as she felt what she thought were two fingers press roughly against her coochie. The fingers invaded her hard. His two were thicker than Dr. Michaels' but still felt different: bumpier, knobbier and different in so many ways. The new fingers were much harsher than before. The twisting, turning, and pressing hurt more, still MB could not help but respond just as strongly.

Dr. Michaels asked Gabby for lube. For a moment, MB was confused. Then she saw Gabby hand him what looked like a gun with a slender nozzle. She watched Dr. Michaels squeeze a dab out and rub it on the nozzle. Dr. Michaels squatted between her legs.

MB rebelled, hollering, "No, no, no not there! Nothing has ever been there! I won't stand for it!"

Both doctors laughed and Dr. Peters said, "You are not standing you silly bitch, and we will do what ever we think is best for all of us."

Dr. Michaels pressed the tip against her anal starfish, and it slipped in easily. She could feel the lube slowly sliding into her secret hole, greasing her for some kind of violation. She continued to yell.

"Gabby, shut the silly bitch up." Dr. Peters said. Gabby looked confused.

"Gabby", Dr. Peters continued. "If you were a man I'd tell you to stick a cock in her mouth. Work with what you have."

Gabby shimmied out of her scrub pants. She wasn't wearing panties. She had one fine ass and strong, muscular thighs. She thought for a moment, then pulled her top over her head and stood there in her naked glory. She was a short, dusky-skinned maiden, her full breasts swaying, firm ass seemingly clenching, thighs rippling, and waist length black hair shining in the light.

Nurse Gabby moved the step stool to the head of the table, climbed up and knelt, straddling the noisy slut's head. MB looked up directly at Nurse Gabriella's wet pussy.

"Oh gawd, what are you going to do to me?" she cried, all thoughts of the feared anal assault gone.

Gabby laughed. "It in not what I'm going to do to you. It is what you are going to do to and for me."

All of MB's fears were staring her in the face. She started shaking her head. "No, no I'm not a lesbian, I've never done that, I won't do that."

Nurse Gabby grabbed two hands full of hair and pulled MB's face tight against her sweet cunny. "Your choice bitch, lick and breathe or don't lick and don't breathe."

MB couldn't believe this was happening to her. Despite the pleasures the fingers in her cunt were providing, this was too nasty for her. Gabby's scent of arousal overpowered her with what little she could breathe. Breathing became very important, still she would try to hold out a little longer.

As soon as that thought formed the pain from Gabby's tight hold on her hair came to her.

Suddenly she was back in the horse stall on her knees, her head down and ass up. The large horse wrangler knelt behind her, his huge cock prodding her wet quim, his hands wound in her hair, pulling her back and forcing her to fill herself with his stud meat.

The sudden pain as her tight starfish was violently forced open made her open her mouth to scream, and Gabby's cream filled her mouth. She realized her mouth, cunt, and ass were being violated all at the same time. She screamed again as her body convulsed with wave after wave of her orgasm.

Gabby relaxed her hold a little and said. "I've never seen a slut cum that hard in my whole life. Keep it up guys I think the snotty bitch is ready to find out whether or not she really likes eating pussy. Not that I care just as long as she gets me off."

MB realized it must be Dr. Michaels' finger that was driving in and out of her ass. Gabby pulled her against her coochie again. "Lick bitch. Having an arrogant bitch make me squirt in her mouth will do wonders for both my body and my psyche."

MB was floating again, she felt she had no free will. The finger violating her ass, the other fingers slamming deep in her cunt and the hoochie filling her mouth was the way things were supposed to be. All she could do was what she was told. Nurse Gabby's demanding voice vaguely claimed her attention. "Lick bitch, stick your tongue in my fuck hole. Lick it."

MB had a deep need to obey, and obey she did. Sticking her tongue into the nurse's nasty hole as the fingers filled both of her other holes sent jolts of pleasure coursing throughout her body.

"Don't stop, you pussy eating slut, if you do I'll tell them to stop."

That thought almost panicked MB and she tried to concentrate on pleasuring this rough, dominant woman. Soon Gabby was moving against her tongue, sliding back and forth over MB's lips and mouth. The more she licked the more MB got into eating Gabby's cunt.

MB knew Gabby was getting close when she moved a little and pressed a little harder. "Now baby lick mommas little cum button. Lick, suck and make nursey cum. Oh sweetie you are a natural pussy licker. You got momma so close."

MB swelled with pride at the compliment. Gabby stopped moving and grabbed MB's hair, pulling her tighter against her cooter. Shemoaned loudly and quivered and shook as she filled MB's mouth with her juices.

After several long moments Gabby slowly got down off the table on shaky legs and kissed MB with lots of tongue. When she broke the kiss she smiled down at MB and said. "Damn we taste good don't we?"

Gabby almost staggered down the table. "Be careful Dr. Peters," Gabby said as she bent and kissed MB's mound.

The touch of those lips sent an electric jolt directly to her clit. Nurse Gabriella leaned over and captured MB's clit between her lips. The lips massaged her clit as her tongue beat a tattoo on the exposed sensitive tip. The fingers in her ass, by now there were two, drove in and out with force while Dr. Peters slammed his hand brutally into and against her unprotected cunt. MB wasn't there but already she was beginning to drift to where ever she had been before. It was almost like a dream. The pleasure from the reality was washing over her, pushing her further into that special place, wherever it was. She felt every lick, every stroke into both of her holes. She screamed her fulfillment, straining against the straps as the tsunami of her orgasm swept her away.

She tried to open her eyes but found she was blindfolded. She knew she was kneeling with her knees spread wide. Her hands were clasped behind her neck. She didn't know where she was but, wherever it was, this was where she belonged. While she couldn't see them she knew they were there watching her. They could see her erect nipples and her open, leaky cunt. She knew she was there to be fucked and they were here to fuck her. She didn't know how many there were but it didn't matter to her, she was here to serve and service them and she would with pleasure.

She knew they would take her in every hole, several would use her at the same time and she would welcome their lust and need. MB finally knew and understood what she was and she was pleased. She shivered with anticipation. Still, she was worn down. She had never cum so hard or often in her life

Margret was exhausted. She lay quietly, breathing deeply, covered by a thin sheen of perspiration. She had been used and abused for some unknown period of time. Well, not really abused, but at least taken beyond the point she wanted or needed. She had been made to do things she didn't want or even like. Still she had been made to cum harder then ever before. Not just once but so often she could not begin to count the number.

MB was exhausted, and knew she couldn't cum again for the longest time. Maybe tomorrow night, she thought, and then she began to feel how badly her nether parts ached. Despite how uncomfortable she was, the pain reminded her how hard and well she had been used, causing little post orgasmic shudders to again rack her body.

As she thought back over the afternoon's adventures, so to speak, she realized that of all the things that had caused all of her gut-wrenching, mind blowing, body shaking orgasms there was something missing. No matter how intensely she had cum they were only brought about by fingers, lips, and tongues. Her mind was screaming about how badly her body needed a big, thick, long cock stretching and filling her. The image of the two big thick burly doctors came to mind and her imagination ran wild.

Her mind painted a picture of Doctors Michaels and Peters standing naked; their muscular bodies sporting thick, purple-headed, heavily veined cocks projecting horizontally and pointing directly at her. She saw herself as they must: feet in the stirrups, legs spread wide, the shredded gown leaving her totally exposed, her hard-nippled tits begging for attention, her cunt gushingly wet and wholly available. Her need to cum again went from maybe tomorrow to right fucking now. Those nasty words came unbidden and uncontrollably to her mind.

Dr. Michaels said. "Gabby, get the break room ready. We'll all take our satisfaction there."

Nurse Gabby nodded and left the room. She returned in just a few minutes and simply said. "It's ready."

The straps holding her in place were released. The strong arms of both doctors lifted her upright and gently tried to stand her up. Her knees were unable to support her.

Dr. Michaels pulled her arm around his neck, bent a little, put his other arm behind her knees and scooped her into his arms. He carried her toward the door. MB knew she was not a petite woman. She was only three inches shy of six feet and was, as she thought of herself, a lush curvy woman. The idea that this man had simply picked her up without even a grunt and walked off with her thrilled her to her very core. No one had done this since she had been a child.

MB wrapped her other hand around his neck and laid her head against his chest. She had never felt so safe and cared for in her entire life.

"Are you alright Mrs. Burns?" he inquired.

She snuggled even closer to Dr. Michaels, if that were possible, as she answered. "Please Doctor, call me Margret or maybe MB, I think I'd like that, yes please call me MB." She rubbed her face against his muscular chest. She wanted to tell him to take her whereever he wanted. She didn't care where just where ever he wanted.

He carried her easily down the hall, and through an open door. He bent and gently laid her on a bed. "Just relax MB, you will soon be attended to." MB whimpered. She didn't want to relax. She didn't want to be placed gently on the bed. She didn't want to be attended to. She wished Dr. Michaels had just thrown her on the bed, fallen on top of her and just taken her.

No you stupid cunt, her younger mind screamed, you want the big guy to fuck you; not take you but fall on you, dominate you with his size and weight, and drive his big thick purple-headed leaky cock deep into your wanton cunt. Take you and use you like the slut you almost pray he will turn you into, make you the whore that is hidden inside and needs to be exposed to real life. She almost sobbed as he turned and walked away.

She looked at her surroundings. She was laying on a sofa bed that had been opened and was covered with sheets, and she could feel the hated blue chucks under her ass. The door banged open and Dr. Peters and Nurse Gabby walked in. Dr. Michaels joined them, and they all begin to strip. MB couldn't take her eyes off the men as the white coats came off quickly followed by their shirts.

Oh my gawd, she thought, Dr. Peters looked like a male model for a gym or demonstrating some kind of exercise device on late night TV. Dr. Michaels looked like a lumber jack or a guy who broke things with a sledge hammer for a living. Dr. Peters was a large-muscled beautiful Adonis, but his beauty couldn't hide the cruelty in his eyes. Dr Michaels was a hard, rough looking slab of...she couldn't even describe what she suddenly saw that she had not noticed before. There was hardness, an animalistic roughness, a primal need, and a touch of cruelty etched on his face.