Not So Subtle Changes Pt. 01

Story Info
An unlikely change leads to embracing a new life.
3k words
4.52
35.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaniW
DaniW
762 Followers

Note: this is outside the norm of my other works, in that it is more "far-fetched" than anything I've done previously. I hope you all enjoy it. :)

*****

For as long as I can remember, I've always had a more feminine way about me. Even though I was born a male, my interests always seemed to lie with dolls and playing house and things like that. Throughout high school, I rebelled a good bit and dated both girls and guys, finding no problem being sexually attracted to either sex. I never felt like I should be anything other than a guy, but I did know I was different from the other kids too. I wouldn't know how different until I finished college.

My name is Jerry Sanders. You'll soon know me as Jessica Sanders, once I explain my rather unbelievable story to you.

Rather than bore you with the details of a rather mundane high school and college experience, I'll just start at the point where things got really ... weird. After graduating from the local community college, I struggled to find a decent paying job. Getting an Art History degree didn't do me any favors, so I had to make my way taking odd jobs here and there just to get the rent paid.

One day, I came across an ad for help in a research lab. The pay looked to be good, the work was steady, and the hours were flexible. Without hesitation, I made my way to the lab and quickly found myself employed at Veranderung Industries. The job was simple: I'd help the research technicians in anything they needed, whether it was taking notes, handling chemicals or answering the phone. At over $18 per hour, I wasn't complaining.

The job was relatively easy, though I never knew just what Veranderung was working on. Any online research I did came up empty, though the company appeared to be very financially stable. I couldn't tell what kind of products or research they produced, but the pay was good enough that I didn't care that much. Not until the changes started happening.

I was never a particularly hairy person, but the notable changes started with just that. One day, while in the shower, I noticed that the hairs on my arms and legs were considerably lighter than they had previously appeared to be. Over the next few days, the hairs grew lighter and thinner and within a week, my entire body was completely devoid of hair, save for the long, black locks still on my head. It was an odd development, and one that I wasn't particularly bothered by, though I should have been in hindsight. Even my neatly trimmed pubic hairs disappeared completely.

The next change was more noticeable and was a welcome one. At only 5'5", I was never a particularly tall person. Similarly, I was "blessed" with a rather unassuming 4" penis that didn't thrill either the ladies or the guys. This, however, would soon change. Over the stretch of about 3 weeks, I began to notice my cock seemed slightly thicker and longer than before. At first, I convinced myself that it was just my imagination, but after 2 weeks, the growth was clear. My previous 4" penis had picked up 2 more inches and was considerably thicker in my hand. It had also changed in hue, looking more pink and soft than it had before. After 5 or 6 weeks, it had grown to a considerably larger 8" long and was more than a handful. I had no complaints about this development, and chose not to tell anyone about it.

The final set of changes, though, were the most jarring. My normal voice began to soften and raise in pitch, as if I was going backwards through puberty. As each day passed, my voice grew to be more and more feminine and higher-pitched, which concerned me greatly. I went to see a doctor, who had no answers and recommended I seek out a specialist. At this point, I began to wonder if all of the changes I was seeing were related. In hindsight it seems silly that I even wondered, but when you're in the middle of something like this, it's hard to discern.

Eventually, my voice quit changing and was fully feminized. I sounded entirely like a woman, which made socializing incredibly difficult. The change made me isolate myself, save for going to work. Attempts to "deepen" my voice sounded ridiculous and I opted to just limit the amount of talking I did until this "phase" passed.

Then, the final set of changes kicked in. Unlike the other more subtle changes, these happened almost overnight. I came home from work on a Friday afternoon, feeling rather exhausted - more so than usual. I collapsed in my bed around 7PM and didn't wake up until 1PM on the following Saturday.

What I woke up to completely stunned me.

When I awoke, I felt a weight on my chest that I had never felt before. As I turned over in bed and rolled onto my back, I saw them move underneath my shirt. Two, massive, feminine breasts were now in the same place my once flat chest had been. I immediately pulled my shirt off, only to look down and see the large mounds of flesh bounce back into place. My once normal nipples were now protruding and had large, oval shaped areolas around them, pinkish-red in hue. These were very real and very attached, and I was completely stunned when I saw them.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to stare in the mirror. The breasts were absolutely amazing, being perfectly round, plump and perky. I hefted them in my hands, jiggling them slightly. They were very real and I could feel each gentle wave of my flesh. I lightly pinched the nipples, which sent chills up my spine and instantly made my cock go erect. I was no expert on these matters, but these "girls" had to be at least a D-cup, if not bigger.

Once I finally took my eyes off of my incredible, new breasts, I looked at my face and realized my facial features had softened. My skin was glowing and my nose had narrowed ever so slightly. My cheeks had a rosy sheen to them, and my lips appeared to be thick and naturally light pink in color. As I looked at myself, I thought, "She's very pretty." After a quick second, I realized I was reacting to my face in the mirror.

The disappearing hair. The growing cock. The massive breasts. The feminine voice and facial features. The lady like curves. It all had to be related to Veranderung. I couldn't believe I hadn't put it all together until now. What the hell had they done to me?

In a fit of desperation, I threw on some jeans and a baggy t-shirt and made my way to the office. The one mile walk was interesting, as I was whistled at by several men who clearly thought I was an attractive woman. It was a little weird, but also was a surprising turn on - something I wasn't expecting.

When I finally arrived at Veranderung, I made my way to my manager's office. In my panic, I had completely forgotten it was Saturday. Thankfully, Gary was actually in the office working.

Gary Donners was a handsome man in his thirties with a cleanly shaved bald head, dark eyes and an athletic build. He had to be at least 6 feet tall, as I always felt like he towered over me, given my small stature. He was always at work, the classic "married to his work" type. He was friendly and intelligent, and I was glad he was in the office when I came bursting through the doors.

"Gary, something is wrong with me," I said, as I barged through his previously closed office door.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" he responded, reminding me that I looked nothing like myself.

"Gary, it's me - Jerry. Like I said, something has gone horribly wrong," I said to him in a voice set with panic.

"Oh my god. Jerry, is that really you?" he said, with eyes wide open.

"Yes, it's me. I woke up this morning and - well - I woke up with big tits and looking like a girl," I replied, as if what was standing in front of him wasn't obvious enough.

"Ok. There's an explanation for this. I suppose you're going to want some answers about what we do at Veranderung. Here's the short answer: we do research in how to modify DNA and chromosomes for a variety of purposes," Gary began.

"One of the things we are close to a breakthrough on is gender transformation without the need for extensive plastic surgery. The lab you've been working in was at the center of that research, and you must have been exposed to something. Did you recently make contact with anything in the lab?" Gary asked me, sending my memory racing.

I couldn't think of anything in particular, but the days in the lab could be long, handling various compounds and chemicals in our air-tight suits. There were strict standards for attire and clean-up, and I was normally very good about adhering to them. Yet, knowing that the lab was at the heart of all this convinced me that I had to have messed up somewhere along the way. It made too much sense now.

"Is this reversible?" I asked Gary, knowing the answer already.

"I don't know, honestly. This isn't something that's designed to be undone," he replied, almost apologetically, before continuing, "but how extensive a change are we talking about?"

Without thinking, I lifted up my baggy t-shirt to show off my two, big new assets. In frustration, I lifted the shirt completely off, tossing it to the side, my two girls bouncing vigorously in response.

"These seem pretty extensive to me, don't they to you?" I said to Gary in a stern voice.

Gary's eyes were locked in on my chest now. It wasn't just a clinical stare either, I could tell he was aroused by seeing my perky, perfect breasts. The feeling of his eyes on me caused a reaction in me I couldn't explain either. Being topless in front of him and seeing his stare made me feel sexually alive, and my nipples began to harden in front of him.

Sensing something between us in that moment, I did something that would seem crazy to me later. I put my fingers on both sides of my shorts and quickly dropped them to the ground. The sexual arousal spread down to my now exposed cock, which quickly began to stiffen in front of him.

"This was impacted as well. My penis is larger and thicker than ever. And all my body hair has disappeared, too," I told him, my tone far calmer and surprisingly sexual.

Gary stood up from his desk and walked over to me.

"Is it ok if I examine you?" Gary asked me.

"Yes, please," I responded, realizing there was a surprising sound of desperation in my voice.

Gary grabbed both of my breasts in his hands. He massaged them gently, as if to inspect them. The massaging only turned me on more, and my already growing cock was now completely stiff and upright. His hands moved slowly down my side and onto my hips. One of his hands gently moved over to my rigid cock, which examined every inch of it. His hand cupped my balls gently and stroked on the shaft slowly. My breathing became short and my eyes closed.

Gary let go, saying, "Turn around please." I did as I was told, my firm ass now facing Gary. His hands went back to my hips and wandered down to my ass. He then asked, "Have you noticed any changes here as well?"

"I don't know. Maybe?" I responded, my head foggy with arousal.

"I think maybe it has. Your ass is very shapely. Perfect, even," Gary responded.

His examination continued, as he spread my legs a little further apart. I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks apart, and out of nowhere, I felt a wet finger begin to probe my hole. My first response was shock, but that was quickly replaced by sexual desire. I was no longer in control of myself. I wanted Gary to take me.

"Mmmmmmm. Yessssss," I moaned out, as Gary's finger probed into me.

As we stood there, he continued to massage my hole. First with one finger, then two.

"Oh god, that feels so good, Gary. Mmmmmmm," I muttered, sexually.

I felt Gary's hands leave my body and turned to look behind me. Gary had begun undressing himself. His shirt was already off, showing off a surprisingly chiseled physique. I watched as he kicked off his shoes and unzipped his slacks. His cock was rock hard and the head was already showing above the top of his boxers. As he pulled the slacks and boxers to the ground, I could see his impressive 8" cock coming towards me. I yearned for it.

"Oh please, fuck me Gary. Fuck me hard!" I cried out, desperate for his cock to take me.

In an instant, I felt the tip of his massive shaft press against my backside. I heard him moan as he began to slowly work the tip of his cock inside of me. My own cock was painfully erect, yearning for attention as well. I reached down and began to stroke myself as Gary pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside of me.

The initial pain of his massive cock plunging deep inside of me was soon replaced by sexual hunger. I arched back, the back of my shoulders meeting with his chest. His hands reached around and grabbed my incredibly sensitive breasts, and he began playing with my nipples. With his cock fully thrust inside of me, I felt more sexually fulfilled than I could ever remember.

"Fuck me, Gary. Fuck me now!" I demanded of him.

Gary began to withdraw his cock, quickly plunging it right back into me. His hands were now massaging and tweaking my nipples, which nearly made me pass out from sexual arousal. My rock hard cock was throbbing, as I continued to stroke the full 8" with each thrust behind me.

"Mmmmmm. Oh god, Gary. Fuck me please. Oh god. Mmmmmmmm," I moaned out.

As he was pounding me vigorously, one of his hands reached down towards my cock. He moved my own hand away and began to stroke my throbbing shaft in his hands.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit, that feels so good. Stroke my cock, please!"

His pounding got faster and faster and I looked down to see my massive breasts bouncing in unison. The sight of them was such a turn on, as I reached up to grab and tweak my own free nipple with my hand. Gary continued to massage my other breast while his other hand continued to stroke me shaft off in unison with his cock thrusting in and out of me. I was in sexual nirvana.

The sexual nirvana was nearing its apex, as my body began to become flush and tense.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum. Oh fuckkkkkkk," I yelled out, as my body suddenly froze.

Immediately, my cock began twitching as it erupted and shot forth a massive load of sticky, hot white cum. The release was so intense, my legs began to weaken as rope after rope of my cum shot out in front of me. With each convulsion and release, my entire body quivered. My large cock bounced up and down, my breasts fluidly swaying in concert with it.

Gary's thrusting suddenly stopped as well, as I heard him moan in absolute delight. I suddenly felt his rigid shaft unload inside of me. He began to fill my body with his seed, as his body pressed tightly against my firm, perfect ass. I could feel his cock twitch inside of me, as he emptied his seed deep within me. It felt amazing.

After our cocks had finished exploding, we both collapsed to the floor. Gary withdrew himself from me, and I turned to face him. His eyes went instantly to my breasts, and I grabbed his hand to place it on one of them. His hands gently rubbed my large fleshy mound.

"Holy shit, that was amazing. I don't know what overcame me. You just looked so ... god, you looked so fucking hot," Gary said, as we laid there.

"I have never had sex like that before. It felt so amazing," I said, a revelation coming to mind.

It was odd, I had never thought of myself like this before, but it all made sense now. Having Gary take control of me was incredible and felt perfectly natural. Having him massage and caress my amazing body felt fulfilling. That experience with Gary helped me realize that I had not only changed physically, but my mind was completely at ease with what I had become.

I was a woman. And I loved it.

There was still the question of how all of this came to be. I knew I had taken all the necessary precautions at the lab, so being exposed to the compounds that caused this change didn't seem possible, yet here we were.

Gary promised to keep me employed, by hiring a "new girl" to join the same lab. He helped me get my name changed to Jessica, and he even provided a pay bump to help pay for the new wardrobe that I would now need. Of course, I would still be "meeting" with him regularly as well, which was perfectly fine with me.

Incredibly, these changes were only the tip of the iceberg. Over the coming weeks, I would adjust to my life as a woman, albeit one with an 8 inch cock. I continued working in the lab, determined to find out what had happened to cause this change. While I was completely content with what I had become, I needed to know why. My life had been upturned, and I wanted some answers. Eventually, those answers would come, but that's a story for a different time.

DaniW
DaniW
762 Followers