Not Such a Bad Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,797 Followers

It was too much, the old man needed the ultimate prize, he couldn't wait a moment longer. Yanking the crotch of her panties to one side he was suddenly presented with the holy grail of his desires, the stuff of all his dreams and fantasies, the gorgeous glistening pink pussy of thesexiest girl he had ever seen.

"Oh my dear Lord," he sighed. His emotions were all over the place and tears welled in his eyes as he raised himself up behind her. Nothing was going to stop him now, this was everything he had ever wanted, yet thought he would never have.

"Oh no....p...please no....." She begged, "please, not this.....please....."

But her faint protest fell on deaf ears, he couldn't stop now, not even if he wanted to, he would regret it for the rest of his life. He looked down and lined himself up behind her, his cock was harder than it had ever been. The veins that ran up and down its gristly length bulged and pulsated as pre-cum dribbled from it, he needed this now more than he had ever needed anything in his life.

His entire body twitched excitedly as he touched her moist pink slit with the swollen purple head of his throbbing cock. "Uuuuuuuuuuugh!" He groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head as he pushed it forward and her lips parted around it. With his hands roaming over her ass and hips feeling their perfectly formed shape he slowly drove himself forward deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh fuck that's tight," he hissed, "so fuckin' lovely and fuckin' tight." He was surprised at how wet she was. "Oooooooooh yes oh God you love it you cock hungry bitch," he groaned as he pushed himself as far into her as he could possibly go. "Oooh you love that big hard cock don't you," he went on as he drew it back, "you fuckin' love it!" With that he thrust it hard into her again, only this time she let out a groan of what he was sure was pleasure.

He ground himself deep inside her as he reached under to take the weight of her huge tits swaying beneath her. "Oh fuck yes," he sighed, "fuck they're heavy, oooh lovely big fuckers." As he spoke he squeezed them in his hands causing the ample flesh to bulge between his widely spread fingers. He was in complete heaven as he mauled at her tits while sucking on her neck and grinding his cock deep inside her.

He carried on moaning and groaning as he started pumping his rigid tool in and out. Releasing her tits and raising himself back up he looked down at her gorgeous ass and the way her cheeks bounced every time he banged against her. He couldn't resist bringing his hand down and slapping the cheeky thing hard causing her to squeal. This only encouraged him more as he picked up his pace and slapped first her left cheek then her right as he pounded into her.

Grabbing her long thick blond hair he gathered it in his fist and pulled her head back as far as it would go. "Oh fuck yes," he sighed as her back arched and her massive knockers thrust forward. He brought his face down alongside hers and, turning her head, tried to push his tongue in her mouth. All the while he's grunting and groaning as he slobbered all over the side of her pretty face.

He knew he was going to soon come to an explosive end, there was no way he could maintain this for much longer without shooting his load. So without any warning he quickly pulled his cock out of her now wet pussy and flipped her over onto her back. He took a moment to admire her huge naked knockers before hooking his arms behind her knees and lifting them right up by her ears.

Almost instantly he fell on top of her and as if his cock had a mind of its own it found its way straight up into her waiting cunt. Straight away he started pounding her for all he was worth, his spotty white ass going up and down like a jackhammer in the glow of the street lights. "Oh fuck play with your tits play with your tits," he desperately ordered her as he salivated all over them.

Doing as she was told the pretty young girl brought her sweet soft hands up and began to massage them together. This was too much for old Ronald. "Oh fuck me fuck me!" He cried as he watched wide eyed at this gorgeous 18 year old playing with her massive knockers like a cruel cock teasing temptress. With her knees up by her ears he fucked her pussy harder and harder as he slobbered all over her tits and face like the desperate old pervert he was.

He could feel himself beginning to come and knew the inevitable wasn't far away, and so, with one deft move he rolled himself over onto his back taking the girl with him. With her now sat on top he grabbed her ass cheeks and powered himself in and out of her. "Oh God play with them, don't stop don't stop!" He begged as he stared at her massive swaying knockers. Again she did as she was told and, sitting as upright as she could, she squeezed and fondled the huge things in her hands sending him crazy.

"Oh fuck me fuck me!" Ronald cried out as the girl released her tits and placed her hands on her head as she began to ride up and down on his burning erection. His eyes nearly popped out at the sight before him. With her back arched inwards and her massive jugs thrust out huge and proud in front of her all old Ronald could do was stare in complete awe at how they bounced up and down as she rode him faster and faster.

"Oh fuck, harder harder," he cried, "make 'em bounce more oh fuck more more more!" He watched as she did as she was told, it was the most incredible sight and he didn't want it to ever end. He had never experienced anything like this in his life, but of course the body can only take so much and Ronald was now beyond any self control. Without any choice in the matter he knew he was about to blow his load. He grabbed her and pulled her forward so her tits tumbled into his face as her palms slapped against the ground either side of his head.

"Oh yes you bitch you dirty fuckin' bitch," he called out as he fucked her hard and fast while wallowing in the mass of tit flesh that smothered his face. Bringing his hands up and grabbing them from either side he squeezed them together sinking his fingers in as deeply as he could.

"Mmmmmmmmm yes mmmmmm mmmmmmm yes yes," he moaned as he sucked hard on her nipples devouring as much of her incredible tits as he could. "Uuuuuuugh uuuugh uuuugh uuuugh," he cried as his balls flailed her ass and he felt the surge of spunk suddenly power its way up through his cock. "OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" He cried out as he pumped her lovely juicy tight cunt as fast as he could. "OH YES YES FUCK YES!!!!"

With that he felt his filthy seed flood deep into the gorgeous 18 year old. Over and over he thrust into her filling her with more and more of the sticky hot stuff. He couldn't believe what was happening, he was completely overcome as he pulled her face to his and kissed her hard pushing his tongue deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm," he moaned as he ravaged her mouth with his. Still he gripped her lovely big knockers as he continued to spew load after load of spunk up inside her. Exhausted and gasping for breath he slowed his pace as he still emptied his old balls of their load. Grinding away into her he felt the final remnants oozing from his spent cock as he slowly came back down to earth. Still he kissed and slobbered all over the beautiful girls soft pouting lips for a good few minutes before returning to lavish his attention once more on those incredible tits.

As he emptied the final drops from his fast withering member he made the most of the moment by feeling every inch of her lovely body. "Oooh you are so lovely," he whispered staring into her beautiful eyes as his hands roamed all over her voluptuous curves one last time.

She could see he was spent, and so, giving him a few moments to enjoy the feel of her one last time, she carefully raised herself off him. Her legs trembled as she struggled to her feet, but not before discarding her destroyed pantyhose. As she gathered herself together she straightened her clothing before going back to her car.

"I'm off then," she called over to the exhausted old boy just to make sure that that really was it. Unable to speak he just lay there on the grass raised his hand and waved her goodbye. As he closed his eyes he had a huge smile on his face and all he could hear was her car start up and then slowly drive away into the distance.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,797 Followers