Not That Girl, or Am I?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here Gesyelle, I promise not to bite." He said sweetly as a smile lit up his face.

"I'm ok, I'm really kind of tired Jarrick." She replied with some trepidation in her voice.

"Sure, come on then; let's get some sleep." He answered her and lightly took hold of her hand lifting her gently from the sofa.

"No, I- -I can sleep out here. I just need a pillow and a blanket." She spoke up as he began leading her to his bedroom.

"What are you talking about? My bed is big enough for both of us and it's more comfortable. We're both adults so don't act like you've never slept with a guy before in his bed. It's ok Gesyelle." Jarrick tried to reason with her as he opened the door and they walked or rather he pulled her inside.

She knew the minute she stepped inside the doorway he would be a different person. He would want to have sex with her and she wasn't ready to take on that kind of responsibility. He probably had lots of experience with other girls and she hadn't even had one sexual encounter. Once again, she tried to turn around and head back into the living room. And once again Jarrick stopped her, brought her inside and helped her to get settled on the bed. She sat there as he took off his clothes and she quickly whipped her head around to avoid the scene before her.

His body was like an All-American Football player's and she was sure he could make the most of her night. 'What was she thinking? She wasn't the girl who let physical appearance tempt her.' She thought as she focused on other thoughts to keep his sexy physique out of her mind. Suddenly, the bed sunk with the weight of his frame climbing on it. Gesyelle closed her eyes even tighter so that he would get the picture that she was sleepy. She laid on top of the covers and stilled herself so that the encounter would remain innocent. In fact, she was wondering how she was to get any sleep with him so near her own body. This was going to be one long night and she was going to pay for it in the morning.

Jarrick realized right away that the bronze beauty beside him was pretending to be asleep so that he wouldn't take advantage of her presence. If she only knew that by not slipping under the cover she was easy prey for him to have fun with. Soon, she began to relax from the consumption of alcohol and was well on her way to sleep. He checked on her breathing and noticed it was even and went in for the kill. He touched her toned legs and caressed her back with gentle ease. It was like heaven, she was so soft and taut in all the right places.

Gesyelle was in the middle of a very erotic dream and didn't want to wake up from it. She was back at home with her ex-boyfriend Randy and they were in her room making out. He was pulling at her clothes and begging her to let him have sex with her, but she refused. They had only been going out for a short while and she just wasn't ready to go all the way. Somehow, her clothes found their way on her bedroom floor and he was between her legs. She tried pushing him off to tell him if they were gonna do this he needed a condom. But instead of listening to her, he continued to push himself into her sweet spot.

She screamed for him to stop because he was hurting and stretching her too much. He thought she was having a good time and realized she was talking to him and put a halt to his actions. He got pissed and called her a dick tease. She yelled at him and told him to get out of her house and she didn't want to be his girlfriend anymore. Just then she felt something between her thighs and awoke from her dream. The minute she popped up and rubbed her eyes she saw Jarrick kneeling between her legs. He was touching her intimately.

"Just stay calm and relax. I wanna make you feel good Gesyelle. You're already so wet for me baby. Now lie back and let me finish." He told her when she looked into his handsome face.

"Jarrick, I- -I can't. I should tell you something before you; Ah- -" she began explaining, but didn't get that far as he pleasured her with his hands.

"Don't talk. I want you to feel me inside of you." He told her climbing between her legs with his entire body.

"Please, wait! I'm a virgin Jarrick." She blurted out quickly still pushing him away.

He stopped at hearing her confession and she scrambled back on the bed searching for her clothes. When she couldn't find them she pulled at the blankets to cover herself. She couldn't look him in the face she was embarrassed by not only her state of undress but also her virginal state. He continued to look at her in disbelief. Did she just say what he thought she did? It was rare to find a girl in college who hadn't had sex yet and he found one. He looked down at his pole and saw how engorged it was because she turned him on that badly.

"You're joking right?" he asked her with shock on his face.

"No, I'm not joking. I'm serious. I'm a virgin and I kind of wanna keep it that way until I'm ready. I don't want a one-night-stand. Do you mind?" she told him and gestured to his naked body.

"Oh, sorry baby." He apologized and grabbed his boxers quickly putting them on.

"It's okay; you just make me a little uncomfortable. I think I should really sleep on the couch. I don't want to put you out of your own bed." She tried to reason with him again.

"No, it's cool I can sleep out there and give you the bed." He sighed as this statement came out of his mouth. 'Damn, what am I gonna do about this freakin' hard-on I've got now? Too bad she can't give head.' He thought and chuckled quietly at his own suggestion as he grabbed a pillow and headed out to the living room.

"Jarrick," she called to him, "thank you for not pushing the issue." She smiled at him as he stopped and nodded his head towards her.

Gesyelle was so relieved that Jarrick didn't pressure her into having sex. Now she could get some sleep in peace and not worry about her innocent state. She calmly found the discarded clothes he lent her and put them back on. Once that was done, she climbed into the bed, lay down, closed her eyes, and fell into a light sleep. She could hear him in the living room moving restlessly on the couch trying to get comfortable and knew he was going to have a hard time resting. She was just happy that they had been able to come to an agreement.

The Next Day...

Gesyelle awoke with a start. She didn't recognize the bed or the room she was in. Then suddenly, it all came back to her. The party, drinks, and her reckless behavior with some guy she had just met. She reached beneath the covers and felt for the clothes to make sure they were still on her body. To her relief they were still intact. What could she have been thinking to just leave with a guy she barely knew? She wondered if he had gotten any sleep last night on his own couch.

She slid from under the covers and felt the cold of the floor the minute her feet were planted on the ground. There must be something she could do to make up for putting him out of his room and bed? She decided to make him breakfast to apologize and padded on silent feet into his apartment. When she saw him lying on the couch he was stunning. She instantly froze and stared at his tanned body. She perused from his feet all the way to his beautiful face. The moment her eyes reached his, she hadn't noticed he was staring back. Wow, he had the clearest blue eyes she had ever seen and they were trained intently on her and her alone.

"Good morning, little virgin Mary." He replied as he gave her a sly smirk.

"G-good morning, please don't call me that Jarrick." She responded and knew her face was heating up as she looked away in embarrassment.

"It's okay, I don't mind. I've just never come across too many of your kind in college." He told her and stood up walking closer to her.

"Is it really that uncommon to meet a virgin in college? I've had chances to change it, but the guy wasn't right and he didn't deserve what I had to give." She defended her life choice.

"Well, yeah. Most girls in college lose their virginity before they get ever leave high school. But on you, it's pretty cute. Besides, you're somewhat of a mystery right now and I find that intriguing." He explained to her and headed to the bathroom.

She flung her hand in her hair and moved it out of her face. He made her completely nervous when he stood up so close in proximity to her body. She knew he had an erection the second he rose off the sofa. She was still deep in thought when she felt his body behind her so near. He reached around her and pulled her body into his embrace and engulfed her in his arms. At first, she was hesitant but then she allowed herself to melt into him. It was as if they fit perfectly together. The contrast of their skin tones made her blush because it made her wonder about him.

"Your body is beautiful by the way. Whenever you're ready to let go of your innocent state, I'm game." He told her as he nuzzled her neck and smelled her hair.

"I'll think about it. In the meantime what do you have in your fridge? I figure I'd cook you breakfast to make up for last night." She offered shyly and pulled away to step into his kitchen.

"You're in luck, I just went grocery shopping. Thanks, I don't think I've ever had a girl cook for me before. Go for it." He accepted her offer of a meal and sat at the barstool in front of the counter.

They were both silent as he watched her move with ease in his kitchen. She seemed to know exactly what he liked even though she didn't ask. When she was finished, no more than thirty minutes later, Jarrick was impressed with the small spread she sat before him on his plate. He waited for her to sit beside him and they both dug into the food with gusto. She was glad that she did this. It gave them a chance to get better acquainted. They both learned a lot about each other as they ate their food.

As they spoke, he found that the more he got to know her, the more he wanted to keep her near him. It wasn't just because he was horny. He could really spend time with her for a while. Now, he just had to convince her he wasn't going to jump her bones every time they were near each other. Gesyelle had a bangin' body and he still wanted to feel her underneath him, writhing in ecstasy, calling out his name as he drove himself deep inside her warm hole. 'Man, he had to get it together or he was gonna blow his load right in front of her.' He thought as he concentrated on the conversation again.

After they ate breakfast, he cleared away the dishes and she went to clean herself up and went back in the bedroom to dress. He accidentally walked in on her in her panties and bra and stood in the doorway dumbfounded. She tried desperately to cover herself with her hands. He was still ready to elicit sweet moans from her mouth and hear the sex sounds from their entwined bodies. He walked in and came closer to her and then reached out to touch her shoulder. Her skin was so smooth and soft; he saw her shiver as she tried to move away a little. He stopped her with his hand on her arm, pulled her close into him again and kissed her neck. He began nuzzling her neck as he heard the first moan resound in the room.

The warmth of his body enveloped her instantaneously. Jarrick wrapped his arms around her and gently laid her on the bed as he nestled between her open legs. She was ripe for the picking with so few clothes protecting her from his attentions and stiff pole. His hands were all over Gesyelle's body, kneading, plying, caressing, and paying homage to every part of her. He reined kisses and small bites on her skin as he set her body on fire. She wanted to stop him, to tell him she couldn't do this, but it felt so delicious she just had to keep going. He began dry humping her slowly and began building a heat inside of her body.

Jarrick unhooked her bra with ease and slid her panties down while he kept her otherwise occupied. He kissed back up her silky torso to her face and took hold of her soft lips with his and tutored her in what he would do to her lower body. She followed his tongue as it slipped into her mouth. Meanwhile, his hand was playing dangerously close to her sweet spot. She could feel his fingers dancing on her inner thighs, making shallow scratches to excite her more. When one thick digit found its way inside her warmth she moaned in his mouth.

She could feel her body moving on its own under his tutelage. Soon, another thicker finger was beside it stretching her so intensely. As yet another thick finger was added she could hear panting but didn't know it was coming from her through his mouth. Jarrick plunged his fingers gently in and out of her as her passage became slick with her own juices. He could feel the barrier of her innocent state and made sure not to get too rough with their initial play. Her movements against his hand were increasing, he could tell she was close to cumming and he wanted to help her get there.

His thumb found her clit hidden in the folds of her pussy lips and he circled it slowly, teasingly, and then with increasing pressure. She was almost there and he was going to help her achieve her first orgasm before he sunk into her hot hole. When she started twitching and bucking back he knew she was cumming, but he continued kissing her with fervor. The minute she screamed out her pleasure and unlatched her mouth from his; he knew he had her. Before she could come completely down from her euphoric high, he had taken his boxers off, and began rubbing his dick between her wet folds for lubrication. The second she opened her eyes he drove in slowly, inch by thick inch, until he came up against the barrier again.

Gesyelle stared at him through lowered lids and he leaned in next to her ear, and then whispered,

"I'm sorry, but this will only hurt this once," and pushed himself all the way past her hymen. She pierced the room with a loud scream, while trying to push him off of her. He saw and felt the line of a tear flow down her cheek.

"Damn girl, you're sweeter than I thought you would be." He replied as he sliced in and out of her body after a few moments.

She remained quiet with her head turned away from him to avoid him seeing her tears as she mourned the loss of her virginity. Jarrick moved carefully inside her, he didn't want to hurt her. She was pretty tight and small, and he knew that if he pushed too hard she could be stretched too far or worse. He wasn't a small guy in any way shape or form. Girls were known to leave him walking funny for the next few days. He slithered and danced inside of her hitting strange spots she never knew about and found herself moving back in answer to his forward thrusts.

The minute he picked up the pace she let out guttural sounds, mimicking his sex noises. He lifted one of her legs in the crook of his arm for better access and her noises became louder. His other hand reached for her breast and he took it into his mouth, sucking on it greedily. Jarrick was thrusting downward so that he was putting pressure on her clit at the same time he slid inside her heated hole. Her body arched up off the bed and grabbed his forearm for support. He continued to attack her body with increasing pressure as he sped up his thrusts. She placed one hand on his chest and held on for dear life while his thrusts became more powerful. Soon, he was pounding into her body. So much for taking it easy on her this first time, her pussy was addictive.

He could feel his orgasm coming and increased his pounding and sped up again. He was almost there and her pussy walls suddenly tightened around his dick. And finally, he allowed his head to fall backwards and growled his orgasm. She was panting and moaning underneath him as her sweet pussy milked him of his seed. She looked beautiful writhing for a second time under his expertise. He slowly pulled his now softend pole from her body and lay down beside her on the bed. Jarrick could still feel and hear Gesyelle's movements and uneven breathing next to him. He looked at his member and saw blood smeared on it, and thought to himself, 'hadn't done that in a long time, she was definitely worth it.'

He quickly climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom to clean up and take a piss. He would be ready for round two when he returned to Gesyelle, but this time he would definitely take it easier on her. He didn't want to scare her off this early. She had potential and he was going to cultivate her the right way. Once she got use to being with him she would definitely be ready for other lessons. When he heard a door slam, he was snapped out of his thought reverie and quickly ran out of the bathroom. The empty bed took him by surprise. He didn't expect her to leave.

Gesyelle couldn't get out of there fast enough. She had just done what she said she wouldn't do when she became a college student. She wanted to focus on her course load and studying, not get into something serious with a guy. While Jarrick was in the bathroom she dressed as hastily as her sore body would allow and quietly exited the apartment. She was sure he had other girls that were willing to sleep with him whenever he wanted. Her purpose for going to college wasn't to be some guys' girlfriend; it was to get a degree. She hoped they wouldn't run into each other on campus, or else it could get pretty awkward. She couldn't exactly remember the way they came, but she did know they weren't too far from campus.

When she saw a bus stop she quickly checked her pockets for some money and was glad she had a few bucks on her. Gesyelle hoped that her roommate wouldn't bombard her with a bunch of questions when she arrived. And then, suddenly a thought struck her, 'did he use a condom?' Suddenly, she was scared. Her first sexual encounter and she was too stupid to ask him to use protection. Now, she had to worry about STDs and pregnancy, could she be any dumber? She had to find the Student Health Center quickly so she could get checked out. Could her day get any worse or what?

Finally, the bus arrived and just as she was getting on a hand grabbed her from behind.

"Ah! Let me go!" She screamed turning around to see the perpetrator accosting her.

"Gesyelle, it's just me baby. Calm down." Jarrick exclaimed as he tried to talk her down.

"What do you want? I have to get back to my dorm. My roommate will probably be worried about me by now and send campus police to look for me." She interjected as she moved closer to the bus.

"Don't be silly, I'm taking you back. Just come back inside and let me get my keys, okay." He told her as he led her away waving the bus driver off.

"Why did you do that? I could have gotten home on my own." She pulled herself out of his grasp and stepped back.

"What's wrong with you? Don't act like we didn't just share something special together. I don't treat girls like disposable toys. I'll take you home, just give me a few minutes." He commanded her and walked her back up to his place.

"Fine, I--I guess. I would have gotten home alright." She told him as she let him usher her into his apartment building.

She was so aware of him walking behind her throughout the impossibly long walk back to his door. She was practically shaking because she didn't want a repeat of what occurred before between them. Once inside, she walked straight to his bathroom and closed the door. Gesyelle was so intent on leaving that she forgot about his cum still dripping down the inside of her panties. She pulled her pants down and saw the evidence of what they had done staring back at her. There was a milky substance and blood mixed together. Suddenly, she was really sore as she sat down on the commode.

When she tried to pee she found that her inner walls were so swollen it hurt to do so. Now, Gesyelle knew why she had never completed the act with her ex Randy. Tears flowed down her face into her lap and she didn't realize all this emotion came along with having sex. She finished up in a hurry so that she could get home quicker and not have to see Jarrick again, if possible. She washed her hands and splashed water on her face so she could calm herself. As she opened the door, she took a deep breath and walked out to sit in his living room to wait.