Not the Only One

Story Info
I teach my cocktease daughter-in-law a lesson.
4.5k words
4.38
181.3k
107
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For W, for the inspiration and added detail.

*****

Natasha was a tease.

I didn't care that she was my daughter-in-law. She was also a dirty-minded, faithless slut. She badly needed to be disciplined - and I was more than happy to mete out richly-deserved punishment.

From the very first day my son had brought her home to meet his family, Natasha had flirted and teased me, but the intensity had increased on a seaside walk when I went to visit my son and daughter-in-law on the coast. After I'd gone back home the messages began: a stream of increasingly filthy texts and emails in which Natasha shared photos of the most intimate parts of her highly attractive anatomy and committed to letting me fuck her until she begged for mercy. We made plans; we agreed a date. But then, abruptly, she reneged. She'd made a mistake, she said. She couldn't have sex with her father-in-law. It had been very, very wrong of us both and it was over.

I was furious. What a bitch. Teasing me and making promises she had no intention of keeping. Who the fuck did she think she was? A 25 year old with shoulder-length blonde hair, a tight body, perfect features and a 36C cup was every father-in-law's dream daughter-in-law. Yes, a 36C cup ... I knew as she'd told me in one of those filthy text messages...where she begged me to suck on those wonderful orbs...before she went so very cold on the idea...

When my wife invited my son and Natasha to stay with us over Christmas, I was annoyed and Natasha was horrified. But neither of us could scupper the arrangement without attracting suspicion so we had no choice but to agree. And gradually I began to see how this family occasion could be the perfect setting for my revenge on the slut who'd wound me up and then checked out.

My wife and son were both behind on their Christmas shopping, so on the day before Christmas Eve I suggested they take a trip to the huge shopping centre twenty miles away and have lunch out while I played snooker with friends at the local club. Natasha, who had worked all the previous day before acting as chauffeuse on the long trip, was allowed to sleep late.

My wife, my son and I left the house together, leaving her with a tray of breakfast in bed, and drove off in different directions. Instead of continuing to my snooker club, however, I pulled over at the local Costcutter, made a few phone calls and headed home.

I parked around the bend from my own house, walked the hundred yards to my front door and furtively unlocked it. I crept upstairs and silently opened the guest bedroom door. My caution was unnecessary. The power shower was running full blast in the en suite and Natasha was singing Sam Smith off-key as she soaped her body. She had no idea she was not alone. I stripped and lay on the king-size bed, my arms behind my head, my cock thick and swollen in anticipation of finally fucking the teasing minx.

The shower stopped. The en suite door opened and Natasha, emerged, flushed and damp, wrapped in a fluffy white towel. Seeing me naked and ready on the bed, she started and gave a little cry, clutching the wet towel to her generous chest. She made a dash for the bedroom door but I was too quick for her, springing to my feet and barring her way.

Her chest heaved and her pupils were dilated - in fear? excitement? - as she faced me. I reached out and tugged away the towel covering her, exposing her nakedness, leaving her vulnerable. Rivulets of water cascaded from her long, blonde, wet hair over the slopes of her perfect alabaster breasts. Her nipples were deep pink and hard as bullets. She looked as gorgeous in reality as in the dirty pics she had sent and then regretted. She looked into my eyes and couldn't help but notice I was licking my lips in anticipation.

I took my trembling daughter-in-law in my arms and kissed her savagely, forcing my tongue between her lips and ramming my hard-on into the yielding flesh of her belly. Her mouth was warm and pliant and tasted of toothpaste, and her tongue sparred with mine before she put her hands to my chest and pushed me away, leaning back from the waist.

"We can't!" she gasped. "You know we can't. I'm married to your son, for fuck's sake."

"I know what you promised me," I growled, hooking a leg behind hers and forcing her back onto the bed.

I pinned her wrists over her head and kissed her again. She was panting, beads of sweat springing to her forehead, but she no longer struggled and her tongue explored my mouth. I forced her thighs apart with my knee and rested my shaft on her smooth, shaven mound. None too gently, I broke the kiss and seized her left nipple between my teeth, tugging until she moaned and arched her back, seeking to force her breast into my mouth.

My tongue flicked over the tip and she whispered, "Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please, suck my nipples."

She had given up the pretence of not wanting this. I grinned and complied, exploring the pocked, puffy areola with my tongue. She moaned and squirmed beneath me and drew up her legs, tilting her hips and trying to slip the tip of my cock between her labia.

I knew what she was trying to do, and I fully intended to take her, fucking her hard and rough until she begged for mercy, just as her messages had told me she wanted, but she needed to experience a taste of her own medicine. I wanted to tease her some more first.

I licked her cleavage and trailed my tongue down her torso, dipping it into her navel and further still, down to her pubic mound. Her pussy-lips were red, swollen and glistening and I could smell her arousal. I spread them with my fingers and blew lightly on her clit. A shiver ran through her and juice seeped down her slit. She bucked her pelvis up towards me, but with a super-human effort of will I sat up and stared down at her face, grimly.

She looked bewildered. The expression on her face was not dissimilar to mine when I received that text telling me she had changed her mind about fucking me. I tried hard to suppress a chuckle.

"Charlie?" Natasha whispered, confused, sitting up. "What is it?"

I shook my head, regretfully. "We can't," I said. "You said it yourself. You're married to my son, for fuck's sake."

Her eyes darkened in rage as she heard her own words quoted back at her and she raised her fists to me. But she is tiny and I am not and it was an easy matter to catch her little wrists and wrench her to her feet.

I laughed in her face.

I bent her slim body over the footboard of the bed and wedged my hard-on between her buttocks. She squealed and thrashed, thinking, I suppose, that I was about to fuck the arsehole that I knew from her texts to be virginal. I fully intended to do that too, but not just yet. I planted one hand between her shoulder blades, mashing her face into the quilt and smothering her cries. I raised the other hand high in the air and brought it down on her backside with a resounding *crack*.

Natasha shrieked in shock and pain. I watched in satisfaction as her pale flesh turned scarlet. She panted and gave a little sob.

"You fucking bast-" she began to howl, but before she could finish I had spanked her a second time, on the other cheek.

I spanked her arse again, and again. She writhed against my cock and her whimpering was music to my ears. She'd asked for this. I laid a palm on the red welts on her skin and felt it burn. My dick twitched.

"You have been a very naughty girl," I hissed - and rammed my cock without warning into her tight cunt. "And I'm going to make you sorry."

"No," she begged, uselessly, "No, no," but her protests were insincere, token. The truth was in the smooth passage of my cock into her slick, slippery pussy. She wanted me so badly she was sopping wet, and as my balls slapped against her soft flesh she ground her sore arse back against my pelvis, inviting me deeper inside.

I fucked her hard. The anger and frustration I had been holding on to since her rejection of me needed an outlet, and they found it in the pounding I was giving her. I spread her buttocks apart with my hands and forced my cock as deep into her as it could go, grunting with effort. Beneath me, my daughter-in-law stopped sobbing and began to urge me on.

"Come on," she whispered. "Fuck me, Charlie. Fuck me harder. Make me cum..."

And I did. I fucked her harder still, slamming into her so the bed creaked and groaned.

"Oh!" cried Natasha as I ploughed her from behind. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

And her pussy contracted around my shaft as she reached her climax, sucking the semen from my balls, and I exploded inside her, filling her womb with my thick cum.

I cupped her breasts in my hands, pulling her upright before spinning her around to face me and then pushing her to her knees. I took a handful of her still-wet hair and pulled her head back, then pressed my softening cock, slimy with my spunk and her juices, to her lips. Obediently, the slut opened her mouth and sucked my dick inside, cleaning it enthusiastically with her tongue.

. . .

A little later she lay snuggled against me, her hair spread out over my chest, her hand cupping my drained balls. I kissed the crown of her head, lulling her into a false sense of security with my post-coital tenderness. I thought about the surprises I still had in store for her and my cock began to rise again.

Natasha giggled and raised herself up on her elbow to look down into my face, closing her fist around my throbbing shaft. "Already?" she asked.

"Already. You know where I'd like to fuck you?" I told her, smiling. "On the dining table. Then when we are eating our Christmas dinner, with my wife and your husband, our eyes will meet over the table and we'll remember."

She giggled again and eagerly swung her legs over the side of the bed, impatient to be fucked again.

"Wait," I said. "I have some things I'd like you to wear."

When I led her down the stairs, she was wearing black seamed hold ups, black patent skyscraper heels and a tiny pair of festive silver crotchless knickers, trimmed with white feathers and a little bell that tinkled with the sway of her hips. Her breasts jiggled as she descended the stairs. She looked delectable.

I laid Natasha across one end of the oval polished dining table and moved between her spread thighs. Her head hung off the other side.

My cock slipped easily through the gash in the crotch of the knickers and into her still-sloppy pussy.

I was thrusting into her velvety depths, her legs wrapped tightly around my hips, when the door opened and four of my best friends came in.

Now the fun could really begin.

Natasha was entirely focused on the sensations my dick was creating inside her and it took her some minutes to notice we had company. When she opened her eyes and saw, from upside down, the four naked men with fat, jutting erections encircling her she screamed in horror and tried to sit upright.

Darren and Scott have excellent reflexes, honed during regular squash sessions. They each grasped one of Natasha's upper arms and held her quite still. Her pretty eyes were wide with justified panic. I continued to fuck her still-wet hole as Gary put his hands on her cheeks and nudged at her mouth with the tip of his huge cock. Defiant, the girl kept her lips clamped tight shut and I leaned forward, twisting her nipples brutally with my fingers.

"Open your mouth, bitch," I instructed her.

A single tear seeped from the outer corner of her left eye as she acknowledged defeat. She parted her lips and Gary filled her mouth with black cock. With her head hanging off the table edge it was an easy matter for him to hold her spine in alignment and push past her tonsils into her throat. His eight inches disappeared inside her and she was silent, more tears now streaming from both eyes as she struggled to breathe while my friend fucked her lovely mouth.

Seeing Natasha's lips stretched wide around Gary's dick as I filled her cunt was intensely erotic. Even more erotic was the knowledge that, despite her tears, she was loving the rough treatment. She was still sopping wet and it was not long before I felt her pussy pulse as she reached another orgasm. With a roar I erupted inside her, my fingers digging into the tender flesh of her hips as I pumped her full of my hot cum. Gary grinned at me across the table and released his own load. Natasha gagged and gulped frantically, trying to swallow it all, but it was impossible and I laughed aloud to see semen spray from her nostrils as she coughed and spluttered. Withdrawing and wiping my slippery dick on her soft satin-covered mound, I hooked both my thumbs inside the walls of my daughter-in-law's hungry pussy and stretched her wide, showing my friends how full of jizz her hole was.

It would be a good deal fuller by the time we had finished with her.

Gary released her face and Natasha tried to sit up but I held her down. Her eyes were streaming and cum ran from her nostrils and the corners of her mouth. She looked like the filthy, adulterous slut she was.

"Who's next?" I asked, and Mark took my place between her thighs and guided his erection into her wet twat. Darren's fat cock replaced Gary's in her mouth. I settled down to enjoy the show. Scott had got out his phone and was filming. Natasha's limp body was thrust back and forth on the polished wood as the guys pounded her between them, her breasts flying.

Dozens of memories flooded my mind: Natasha on her wedding day, looking deceptively innocent in white lace but rubbing her crotch on my erection as she slow-danced with me at the reception; Natasha meeting my eyes with a tiny smile and licking her lips as my son announced they were off to bed; Natasha flirting with me on that seaside walk. The promises she made me as we talked while my son was working the night shift. Those fucking filthy sexts. This was what she got for promising much and performing little. Despite the two orgasms I had experienced already today, my cock was swelling again.

Mark had lifted Natasha's legs and rested her ankles on his shoulders to achieve deeper penetration and was leaning forward and grunting as he slammed into her pliant body.

"Fuck, this bitch's cunt is tight!" he exclaimed. As he thrust into her, my semen was forced out around the base of his cock and ran down my daughter-in-law's inner thighs.

Her breasts continued to bounce temptingly as she took my two friends' cocks and I couldn't resist moving closer and reaching for them. I squeezed and mashed the soft flesh and heard her moan around Darren's hard-on. Her erect nipples pressed into my palms and I lowered my head to take one into my mouth. Latching on like a hungry infant, I wondered idly why I was not yet a grandparent. I resolved, before this visit was over, to find a way to sabotage her contraception and put my baby in her. I ran my finger lightly over her slightly rounded belly and the insatiable whore squirmed and arched her back, thrusting more of her engorged breast into my mouth, giving a muffled moan.

The vibrations around his cock were too much for Darren, who began roughly to fuck my slut daughter-in-law's throat as his orgasm approached. She writhed beneath me, choking and spluttering as his cum flooded her mouth. I backed off hastily as droplets of semen flew. The spasms seizing her body tightened the walls of her cunt and she exploded in her own climax. Mark gasped as her pussy tightened around him. Suddenly withdrawing, he sprayed torrents of spunk over the silver satin of her panties and the soft, pale skin of her belly, then gently released her legs.

Scott retrieved beers from the kitchen fridge and we all drank, toasting each other over Natasha's inert form. I looked down at her used, splayed body, covered in a sheen of sweat and jizz. She panted softly but made no move to rise. I pressed my cold beer bottle against one of her nipples, which instantly tightened as drops of condensation trickled down the glass onto it. We men all laughed, but still Natasha lay limp, her eyes closed, her belly and chest rising and falling and her breathing gradually slowing.

The smell of sex in the room was heady.

After a while I fetched a glass of cold water and Mark lifted the girl's shoulders as I held it to her parched lips. She drank thirstily, looking into my eyes. "Thank you," she croaked when the glass was drained.

Scott had been patiently waiting his turn with her and now he lay on his back on the thick cream carpet, his enormous erection pointing skyward. Natasha stared at it with, I thought, some trepidation. But her pussy was well and truly stretched out now and thoroughly lubricated and I had no doubt she could take it with ease. Between us, Darren and I lifted her hot body, carried her over to our waiting friend and lowered her, impaling her on his huge pole. The girl squealed as his girth stretched her elastic cunt, but sure enough his entire length was gradually engulfed. She knelt quite still astride him for a moment, her brow furrowed in discomfort, before beginning, unprompted, to rise and fall with building enthusiasm.

The little bell on her rump tinkled now as she rode him, increasing the festive mood created by the changing fairylights of the Christmas tree which bathed her lithe body in red, then green, then blue light. Scott lay still, his hands behind his head, watching her breasts swing below her, letting her do all the work. She rotated her hips and was clearly beginning to enjoy herself again. Her nipples were stiffening and deepening in colour and his shaft, when it emerged from inside her, was coated with a white lather. My daughter-in-law grunted and gasped as she writhed, and we watched in fascination as she drove herself towards yet another orgasm, using Scott's dick to pleasure herself.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I knelt in front of her, took her face between my hands and forced my engorged dick into her hot, wet mouth.

"That's it, slut," I murmured, as her tongue caressed my length, bathing it in her saliva. "Suck my fat cock. Get me good and wet."

Her eyes, the pupils hugely dilated as she gazed up at me, widened. She knew what this meant. "I want you to suck my fat cock and get me good and wet," I had texted her months ago, "before I fuck your virgin arse." Frantic, she did a good job. My cock was drenched when I withdrew it from her mouth, and drool ran down her chin. I rose to my feet and moved round behind her, pushing her legs and Scott's apart and resting my saliva-soaked dick on her coccyx. Teeth gritted, I ripped the slash in the crotch of her knickers wider and held her hips still. Her pretty, brown arsehole winked up at me from between buttocks still bearing the outline of my fingers from the spanking I had administered earlier, and I spat into it. Then I carefully positioned the tip of my dick in the centre of the little star and began to push.

With her pussy still filled by Scott's monster, her anus was tight and unyielding but I was not going to be denied. I pushed harder, opening her up as she whimpered and then screamed. Darren had trained Scott's phone on her face and I looked forward to watching the footage with her later, savouring her every expression as she was sodomised for the first time. I stopped, allowing her to acclimatise to having both holes filled, and then pushed again. She was sobbing a little now, but juices were still flowing down her inner thighs and I knew she was enough of a slut to love being double-fucked once I was past her sphincter. I seized a handful of her messy hair, wrenched her head back and hissed, "Push back. Try to push me out." She obeyed, really wanting me out, but her pushing, of course, had the opposite effect. Her sphincter opened, I thrust forward, and I was inside. She cried out as the mushroom head slipped past the tight ring of muscle and I moved my hands to her waist and leaned over her.

12