Not the Only One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's my cock, Natasha?" I growled.

"In my arse," she whimpered. "You're fucking my arse."

I used my body weight then to ensure she was filled to capacity, forcing her down onto Scott's dick so that the tip nudged at her cervix, while pushing into her rectum until my balls pressed against her soft flesh. She groaned.

This was what we would be thinking of as we ate a family Christmas dinner. I would smile into her eyes across the dining table on which my friends and I had spit-roasted her, both of us remembering how she had been stuffed in every cavity like the turkey on the platter between us. And my wife and Natasha's husband would enjoy their dinner in complete ignorance.

Inspired, I began to move. Each time I bottomed out inside her, Natasha made a little, animal sound. Scott grinned up at me, which I found somewhat disconcerting.

"How does it feel?" I asked him to dispel the tension.

"Very tight and very wet," he said. "Not sure how much longer I can last."

I plunged into my daughter-in-law's rectum with renewed determination. Her rhythmic grunts continued, changing pitch. Mark could resist no longer and moved to her head, pulling it back sharply by the hair and invading her mouth. Her grunts became less distinct as she was made airtight, all three holes filled with cock.

Darren was still filming our tangled limbs, shining with sweat. I toyed with the idea of uploading the video to amateur websites, sharing Natasha's well-earned humiliation with the world. It was an intoxicating prospect.

Scott came first, firing jets of hot liquid up into my daughter-in-law's uterus. To my surprise, Natasha herself was next. Her orgasm was quiet, with Mark's cock stuffing her mouth, but unmistakeable. She bucked and stiffened beneath me, her legs quivering, and then went limp. Mark withdrew from her mouth but held her head still and sprayed her face with an enormous load. Finally, it was my turn. I slammed into her, determined to unload as deep in her bowels as possible, and the thought of my semen seeping from her anus for days to come tipped me over the edge. I gave a primal roar and filled her up, collapsing onto her.

I lay on top of the cum-soaked girl as Scott, with difficulty, wriggled from beneath us. I grunted in assent as the guys asked if they could use my shower. Some time later I heard them leave, and heard the beeping of my phone as Scott said, "I've sent you the videos, mate," and I finally crawled off her.

I rolled her onto her back and stood up, looking down at her. She was a mess.

I reached out my hand to help her up. "Come on."

She stumbled as I propelled her up the stairs and sat crumpled in the shower tray as, after stripping off her remaining shreds of clothing, I hosed the dried semen from her body. I directed the stream of water between her reddened labia and she twitched a little. I wrapped her in the still-damp white towel she had used hours earlier and laid her carefully on the guest bed before showering myself.

When I returned, she was sleeping.

Naked, I cleared up the beer bottles downstairs, made liberal use of the air freshener and flung open the French doors of the bleach- and sweat-scented dining room before hurrying back upstairs with my phone. I lay beside her on the bed and opened the files Scott had sent me.

I watched enthralled as Natasha was violated on the little screen, submitting to orgasm after orgasm as she was used and abused. She really was a total whore. Tomorrow, I would make her call my friends and humbly thank each of them for making her cum. My cock reared up between my thighs as I enjoyed the best porn movie I'd ever seen. So fucking hot.

And then I felt her warm, wet tongue on my scrotum. She had awoken and was also watching the screen. She sucked my balls into her mouth, rolling them around the inside of her cheeks, separating them with her tongue. I gasped in shock and pleasure. On the screen, Natasha's face screwed up as I popped her anal cherry and she was double-penetrated. On the bed, Natasha's tongue worked its way up the seam on the underside of my cock and circled my corona. She took my length into her mouth and I looked down at my daughter-in-law in wonder. Her eyes met mine as her cheeks hollowed. On the screen she was grunting, full of cock. On the bed I buried my fingers in her hair and came. I was surprised there was anything still left for her to coax out of me, but she was a fucking sexy bitch.

The girl swallowed my spunk greedily. Her stomach had to be awash with cum. I groaned.

Downstairs, the front door rattled and opened. Natasha froze.

Shit! My son and wife had finally returned from their shopping trip. I sprang to my feet and sprinted across the landing, dressing at top speed as my wife called, "Charlie! We're home! It was rammed at the shops and the restaurants were heaving. It's freezing down here. Why are the French doors open?"

As my well-fucked daughter-in-law struggled into jeans and a t-shirt, I arranged my face into an expression of mild innocence and descended the stairs to meet them.

12