Not the Prettiest Girl on the Block

Story Info
Getting my benefits from my friend.
4.2k words
4
35.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with my other stories, this is a work of fiction.

**********

I woke up to the phone ringing on the small table right beside my bed. My red, puffy eyes narrowed at the device as it sang and vibrated, dancing in around, and my mind spawned thoughts of distastes: who the fuck is calling me at this time of the day?

To be fair it was 10:30am in the morning, not what many people considered an ungodly hour for making or receiving phone calls. But I couldn't help being livid. I was a heavy sleeper who hated to be disturbed once my eyes were firmly shut and my mind consumed by dreams. I got up on my own terms, not because of some fucking phone call.

Fuck this. I snatched the phone and answered in an irritably voice, 'Hello?'

'Wake up, sleepy head!'

I took a while for me to recognise the voice, and the instant I did my eyes flew wide open, sleep cowering to a corner. Shit. Evelyn.

'Hey, Eve, what's up?' I cleared my throat to wash the grogginess off my voice.

'I'm OK,' she said. 'Why are you still asleep?'

'I'm awake now,' I smiled. 'Thanks to you, of course,'

'Does that mean I get a medal or something?' Her Ugandan accent strained her English.

'Yeah, you do, but not for this reason. Today's your birthday, so happy birthday.'

'You remembered!' Evelyn squealed.

'Yeah. Or did you think I'd forget?' I threw the blanket covering me to one side and sat up.

'You forget things,'

'Well, I remembered. You're still coming over, right?' My body shifted, my legs swung, and I planted my feet on the ground.

'Yeah, why not?'

'I thought maybe your boyfriend –'

'He's travelled. Didn't I tell you?'

I grinned. Bye, bye boyfriend.

'See? You forgot! Always forgetting things.' Evelyn said.

'My apologies,' I got up, stretched my limbs and yawned. 'I'm up now. I'll take a shower and come get you, OK?'

'OK. Don't be late.'

'I won't be.'

Our phone conversation ended and I dashed to patronise my bathroom, shaving and showering afterwards. Then I got dressed in a pair of dark-blue jeans, my favourite black Adidas trainers and a white-red-and-black check shirt. I had to look my best for this occasion. Not that it really mattered with Evelyn; we already had too much history for something as trivial as my fashion sense to ruin my plans for her.

My and Evelyn's relationship had graduated from friends with benefits to just friends six months ago. It was at that time she had met Steven, a white boy and computer geek. It didn't bother me one bit. Sure, I'm a black bloke, but I'm no racist. I had white, black, orange, and a million other coloured friends, and they dated girls and boys of diverse races, so interracial love affairs were perfectly fine with me (I had had plenty myself).

I did miss the benefits that came with our friendship, and I knew deep down Evelyn missed it too, though she never made mention of it or pursued the matter. She and I should have dated, but I refused on the grounds of her not-so-attractive face.

Alas, Evelyn was not a pretty bird. She wasn't entirely ugly either, but I had a reputation to preserve on campus and amongst my friends.

As it turned out, I was a nice guy – too nice. Most guys would probably cease communication with Evelyn after two years of intense fucking, but I didn't. We were friends, first and foremost, and I never abandoned my friends.

The walk to the train station was 15 minutes. Outside stood Evelyn, clad in tight jeans, leather heeled boots, and a black form-fitting blouse. I felt something stir in me as my eyes drank her voluptuousness. Her boobs weren't overly large, just firm. It was her arse that got my head spinning. It spread out below the waistband of her jeans, stretching the rigid fabric into a large, concrete apple shape.

I admired the way her jeans embraced her sturdy thighs, and it pained me to wrench my gaze from them to her face.

'Hey, Eve,'

'Jerry,' Evelyn grinned and hugged me.

I inhaled her perfume and happy thoughts invaded my head.

'So, you ready then?' I said once I took a step back.

'Let's go.'

Our first stop was Nandos, a South American restaurant that served one of the tastiest, spiciest chickens I ever ate. We munched, drank and made merry – after all you only turned 23 once.

Next we went window shopping in the city. I took Evelyn to some really cool places, bought her favourite artist's CD at HMV just to amuse her, and finally purloined her to my room. There I entertained her with my impressive music collection and alluring sense of humour.

By the time it was 4pm I had Evelyn enjoying herself so much she even agreed to prolong her stay in my room for me. My heart fluttered excitedly. If I played my cards right, I might get those benefits I yearned for.

At 5pm, a screw up in the name of Kay appeared at my doorstep. Kay was a friend, but now was not the time for guests. I had told him of my plans for Evelyn yesterday and requested he stay away from my room until tomorrow. What the hell was he doing here?

Nevertheless, I was a courteous by nature and could not help but invite him in and introduce the two.

'It's my birthday,' Evelyn said over the pounding hip-hop tunes.

'Is it?' Kay said and displayed his trademark crooked smile.

Fucking Kay. He was good looking, a human chick-magnet, and a horny bastard. Anything that possessed a vagina was a fair game for him. I saw the scheme mould in his glinting eyes and knew I was in trouble. Kay wanted Evelyn.

I had to act fast.

'Eve, I'll be back. Kay, I need your help for a minute.' I said and left my room. Kay was right behind me.

Outside, I snapped: 'What the fuck, dude?'

'What?' Kay stared at me in surprise.

'What are you doing here? I told you I was gonna be busy today. Don't fuck this up for me, man. Just go.'

'Yo, man,' Kay glanced at my door, 'can't we share?'

'What?!' I glared at Kay. 'You're fucking kidding me, right?'

'No, I'm not.' Kay said matter-of-factly. 'Listen man, we should combine forces and nail this chick.'

'No.' I scowled at him and crossed my arms across my chest.

'Why you acting up, man? What about Sandra?'

'Shit.' I groaned. Sandra was a girl Kay had met at ASDA a week ago. He had somehow convinced her to come over to his room and spend the night with both of us. I did owe him one.

'Man, I don't think Eve is into that kind of shit,' I said. 'And besides, dude, she's my friend.'

'So?' Kay shrugged. 'Come on, lighten up for once. Live for the moment,' he said and disappeared into my room without my permission.

Fuck! It took a while to rearrange my features and erase all traces of anger. Then, taking deep breaths, I entered my room.

Kay hit it off with Evelyn straight away. In fact, staring at them now it was as though they had been friends longer than she and I when they'd only just met for the first time today. I was jealous, but I knew I had to keep my head in the game. I couldn't let Kay snatch this golden opportunity from me. Hell no. I utilised my familiarity with Evelyn to my advantage, turning on my charm whenever appropriate. Soon I got her more interested in me than Kay.

'We should get drinks.' Kay suggested some minutes later.

'Yeah,' I concurred. 'What kind of a birthday party doesn't have drinks? My apologies to the fabulous celebrant,' I winked at Evelyn and she laughed.

'It's OK,' she said.

'No, it's not.' I got up. This was my room, my plan, and my girl (for the day, at least). I had to take charge. I couldn't let Kay steal all the glory. 'You know what? I'll go get some from ASDA.'

'OK. I'll come along.'

'Nah, you should stay here,' Kay caught Evelyn's arm delicately and coaxed her back to the bed. 'It's your birthday. You shouldn't be running around.' His dreaded, twisted, cute smile made its impromptu appearance.

'That's true,' Evelyn crossed her legs, her eyes on Kay. 'I should stay here.'

Shit. Shit, shit, SHIT! FUCK YOU, KAY! A watery smile graced my face.

'That's, if Jerry doesn't mind.' She looked up at me.

'I'm sure he doesn't,' Kay said.

'Eve, you have nothing to worry. I'll be fine. You stay here. I'll be back in a jiffy.' I grabbed my wallet, cursed Kay, his family and his unborn children under my breath, and sped out of my room.

Luckily I had a pretty good idea which brand of alcohol to purchase, so 20 minutes was all I needed for my shopping.

I got home and silently allowed myself into my room.

What the –? My heart jumped to my throat and a furious lion roared in my chest. A catchy rap song was playing as Kay and Evelyn danced. Evelyn's big arse was firmly fused on Kay's groin and she spun her waist to the song's tempo. Kay mimicked her rhythm, no doubt chaffing her luscious buttocks with his hardened cock hidden in his jeans.

Kay's expression was one of intense lust, and Evelyn looked like she was enjoying herself too much to realise I was in the room.

Kay moved one hand from her waist to her back, pressed and made her lower her upper-half body a little. That hand proceeded to grip her shoulder, and his waist slowed its rotation pace while building up his grinding vigour. His message was clear: Evelyn, I got a big dick right here to fuck you with. You sure you don't want a piece of it? You'd be missing a lot, you know...

It seemed Evelyn loved receiving Kay's message all too well, because she packed herself into him and spun her waist slower, absorbing every bit of sensation crafted from his cock dragging across her thick arse.

My torture was cut short when the song ended and they broke apart.

'Jerry,' Evelyn grinned at me like nothing had happened. 'You got the drinks!'

'Yeah, I did,' I smiled. Ugly, fucking bitch. What the fuck are you doing with him? Don't you have a boyfriend anyway? If there's anyone you should be fucking besides your boy, it should be ME! And you, Kay, I'm gonna burn your room with you in it if I don't get what I want, fucker.

'Let's have it,' Kay said.

I retrieved the booze from the ASDA bags and placed them on my table. Kay got cups from the kitchen.

An hour later we were all tipsy and still partying. At first, Evelyn had been reluctant to drink beyond a certain limit, but the jovial atmosphere in my room had been too much of a temptation to disregard.

I had to admit, Kay's presence did help loosen her up. With only me, Evelyn tended to be too cautious, always putting her emotions first before anything. As far as she was concerned there was this discounted love between us, and that made her feel lovelorn whenever we got too close to doing something sexual. Like it or not, Kay was a blessing in disguise.

I hate you, Kay.

Kay left my room when he received a phone call and I decided it was time to get my own share of the real fun. As if in agreement, my computer shuffled and selected a rather delightful R&B song.

Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about.

'Let's dance,' I said and wasn't taking no for an answer. I grabbed Evelyn's arm and pulled her from my bed to her feet.

'Jerry!' Evelyn giggled.

There was no struggle on her part so I took that as a positive sign. Without further ado, my hands grabbed her waist, which was now twirling seductively, and I moved to the beat. Evelyn's arms wrapped around my neck and our foreheads touched. My right leg parted her thighs and I shamelessly grated my hard-on on her. My hands manipulated her waist; I ensured she danced to my desired pace – slow, steady and intense.

Evelyn cooperated more than I expected. I felt her shove her crotch harder against me, and smiled inwardly. She enjoyed having my cock on her. She really wanted me to rub it against her. Like old times.

I heard the door open and close. Kay had returned. Watch this, sucker! I manoeuvred Evelyn, placing her back against the wall, and strengthened our measured, dirty dancing. She was more than happy to oblige. That's right. Show that fuck-face who your daddy is.

The song ran its course and we returned to the bed, laughing and chatting. I glanced at Kay with an indifferent expression (I didn't want him to think I was trying to compete with him for Evelyn) and met his unaffected look. Dude wasn't even fazed. Well, good for him.

By 7pm, we were all so drunk that logic had no say in our company – at least, Kay's and Evelyn's. Me – I wasn't completely out of it. Superfluous alcohol in my system affected my erection, and a healthy, strong erection was vital for my plan to succeed.

Kay and Evelyn were at it again, their bodies meshed as one, his front on her back as they flowed to the beat. I wasn't bothered. Over the past hour, I had danced with Evelyn multiple times as had Kay. I would probably take over after he was done at the moment, though I wasn't sure how much more teasing my dick could take from Evelyn's gorgeous arse. The next coherent step would be to fuck her.

I sipped vodka and coke from my glass cup and watched Kay and Evelyn. He had his arms around her stomach as his groin and her arse continued their hard work. Occasionally Kay whispered into Evelyn's ear. It was a miracle she picked up any of the crap that spewed out of his mouth considering how loud the music was. But I knew she heard him, because her expression alternated depending on whether she liked what he said.

My heart kicked into bursts of erratic strokes when I noticed Kay's hands rubbing Evelyn's thick thighs. Hmm, nice... He murmured sweet nothings, scraped his cock on Evelyn's firm butt, and massaged her upper thighs. This went on for a short while, and then...

'Fucking hell...' The words slipped out of my mouth, too soft for any of them to hear.

Kay's right hand switched focus, crawling to Evelyn's zipper.

'No...' I read Evelyn's lips as she gently pushed his hand away from that area.

But Kay was not one to easily give up. He was one persistent son of a bitch, that boy. His mouth worked its magic and his right hand went for the kill.

His action was rebuffed yet again.

And again.

And again.

But not for long.

Kay made another bold attempt; three fingers of his hand dug into her crotch. I saw the sigh escape Evelyn's lips and her eyes close, and I knew Kay had won.

Our initial enmity over impressing Evelyn long forgotten, Kay opened his bleary eyes and gestured me over.

With pleasure, mate. I grinned, jumped to my feet and joined the dance. Evelyn had her arms on my shoulders the second I reached her, and her body weaved like a fluid entity, accommodating both me and Kay. Her waist possessed a new eagerness to its movement. Perhaps it had to do with having two rock-hard cocks jammed on her at both ends.

Fresh energy devoured us. Adrenaline pumped through our veins. In no time, I and Kay were dry-humping Evelyn, and she twisted here and there, sighing and groaning.

Kay's left hand crept higher and cupped Evelyn's left breast. I followed his lead and grabbed her right breast. I couldn't help myself. I dipped my head and captured Evelyn's lips in a slow, wet kiss. I tasted her lips, bit each one faintly, and assaulted her tongue with mine.

Haha – it's on. It's definitely on.

Kay was the first to unbutton Evelyn's belt buckle. I pried her blouse up and over her head, and tossed it aside. Her breasts didn't look so small from where I stood. A black bra cradled both wonderful lumps. I reached behind and unhooked her bra, while Kay tugged her jeans down to her ankles. She stepped out of the denim pile.

I glimpsed her butt clinched by black French knickers: so curved, so firm, and yet so soft when you touch it. I should know; I had fucked her before, after all.

Evelyn's breasts beckoned to me. I leaned, kissed them, and squeezed them. I toyed with her nipples in my mouth, suckling and flicking them with my teeth. She grunted and shivered.

Kay, on his knees, had her spread her thighs. His hands, clutching her butt, displaced her arse-cheeks, and his mouth fed on her dripping cunt.

'Ooooh!' Evelyn's legs quivered. She held on to my shoulders for support.

This wasn't the sort of thing you did to a friend, a foreign voice told me over and over again. But as my hungry hands moulded Evelyn's breasts and my mouth ate her nipples for dinner, the voice grew fainter, until the only voice traipsing my mind was mine: I'm gonna fuck this bitch real good. Oooh Evelyn, I'm gonna fuck you so good you'll be begging me to tap that every time you visit me.

'Hmmmm... Kaaaay! Kaaaaay, yeeah,' Evelyn whimpered, rolling her arse on Kay's face.

Kay's muffled grunt filled the air and his hands slapped her buttocks so hard they trembled for seconds.

My mouth left Evelyn's nipples for her mouth at her insistence, but my hands remained. I especially enjoyed twisting her nipples, a sure pleasure bringer for her, something I had learned after being with her for so long.

'Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh fuck!' Evelyn entrapped my neck with one arm and leaned her weight on me. Her right feet hovered with the aid of her free hand clutching her thigh, and her arse bucked from Kay's expert fingering and licking.

'I'm gonna cum! Ooooh I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!' She announced.

'Cum on his face, Eve, baby. Cum on his fucking face...' I encouraged and showered her neck with kisses. This was all extremely erotic.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!' Evelyn cried and buried her face in the crook of my neck as her butt jerked out of control.

'Yeah, that's the shit,' Kay detached his face from her arse and licked his lips. 'Sweet apple juice,'

Kay and I eventually disrobed. We led Evelyn to the bed and she sat. Then we brought our cocks to her mouth. Evelyn wrapped her hands around our dicks, squeezing and pumping. My cock was thicker than Kay's, but Kay's was longer.

'Suck them,' I said, smoothing Evelyn's hair.

Her mouth opened and she took me in.

'Fuck...' I groaned and tilted my head skyward. I've missed this sooo much. I remembered Evelyn giving me a blow job before and after lectures back in the days. I remembered how she'd tease the fat head of my cock with her teeth and tongue endlessly, making me beg for more.

Kay, wanting a piece of the action, poked Evelyn's cheek with his cock. She understood, left my dick, and worshipped his with her spit, tongue and teeth.

'Daaamn...' Kay groaned, his eyelids drooping. 'Fuck, you can suck dick...'

Our blow job session sustained for minutes until Kay and I grew weary of it. We wanted something new. Something intense.

'How do we do this? You want to fuck her first?' I asked him.

'Nah, we should fuck her together. Or what do you think, baby?' Kay turned to Evelyn.

She was too stunned to answer. I guess she couldn't quite believe she was whoring herself to two boys at the same time. Tough, mate. Live with it.

'We should fuck her together.' I agreed. I had never done this before, fucked a girl with another dude at the same time, and the thought of it made me hornier and harder.

Evelyn got off the bed to allow Kay lie on it. Subsequently she straddled him and took his long dick into her pussy.

'Uuuugh! Uuuuugh!' She moaned, lowering herself.

I watched with a salivating mouth as Kay's big dick sank deeper and deeper into Evelyn. She seemed to have some difficulty taking him all in, but ultimately she was securely perched on his waist. Kay put his hands on her back and brought her to him. His left hand went on to rub her back and his right held her head as he kissed her. Evelyn kissed back. Her waist jerked back and forth, and her arse ground on him.

'Not so fast,' I muttered and climbed the bed. I depressed Evelyn's back with my hand and positioned myself behind her arse, which looked huge from up close. Oooh god... My whole body tingled. I gripped my fat cock and guided it into Evelyn's anal hole.

12