Not Until Tomorrow

Story Info
Sir has had it with bratty behavior.
1.3k words
4.24
32.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was being mouthy again. Such a fucking brat, he thought. It had been a while since he wiped that smirk from her face. Maybe he needed to remind her of her place. A cock in her mouth might suffice, or maybe her ass. He loved it when she would squirm as he slowly penetrated her tiny asshole.

So many choices to make in regards to his little brat. One thing is for certain...

She will suffer for him.

"Are you even listening to me!" she said. "You haven't heard a damn word I said have you!"

She watched the color of his eyes change to the steely blue of his beast and hesitated briefly before standing her ground.

That small hesitation was all he needed.

He strode towards her wrapping a hand in her hair, but before he could push her to her knees, a hand connected with his cheek. She had but a second to gasp in realization at her actions before a hand with around her throat, stealing her air. He pushed her against the wall and whispered into her ear, "You're going to pay for that little girl."

She tried to cry out as his teeth sank into her shoulder, but the hand around her throat that stole her air, stole her cries as well. Her vision began to grow dark and legs started to betray her.

Instantly, she could breathe again, his hand back in her hair, dragging her forward as she tried to regain her footing. He pulled her up the stairs towards their bedroom, where he threw her onto the bed.

His mouth was between her legs in seconds, pushing her dress up and out of the way, his tongue searching for her sweet spot.

He sucked her clit into his mouth and she gasped before writhing beneath him. Slowly he licked her from bottom to top, savoring her sweet wetness on his tongue. God he loved the taste of her, just like peaches and angel food cake.

"You will not cum tonight, understand?" he asked.

"Yes sir," she replied. She would try, but they both knew she would cum. She would beg and plead but eventually, she would fail and be punished appropriately.

He continued his assault on her clit until he felt her body began to stiffen with her impending orgasm. He brought her right to the edge before biting her thigh hard, causing her to cry out.

"Get on your knees," he commanded, but she didn't respond.

"Fine little girl, but you only have yourself to blame for this."

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head towards the edge of the bed. Unzipping his fly, he pushed his jeans and boxers to his knees before sheathing his cock inside her waiting mouth. He pushed until he felt resistance, then pushed that last little bit, into her throat, causing her to gag and he held it there.

She started to squirm, tried to push against his thighs, but he grabbed her arms and held them tight. When he thought she had enough, he pulled out just far enough for her to breathe, then began to pound his cock down her throat as he would if it was her pussy.

Feeling his own release upon him, he withdrew from her mouth completely.

"Are you going to do as your told now?" he asked.

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl. Now remove your clothes, flip over and get that ass high in the air. I'm going to remind you what happens when good little girls get mouthy."

This time she did what she was told. Her eyes locked with his as she removed her clothes. She watched him pull the belt from his pants and knew that as soon as he was finished undressing, that belt would be on her ass.

"Count," he commanded.

The belt caressed her skin, teasing along it before he sent it sailing into her behind. The sting was immediate as she called out "One."

This would continue for a while. A gentle caress, then the biting pain of the belt along her ass, thighs and back. Each time he struck she would count. "Two, three, four..." Until she would falter and forget the number she was on.

That's when he knew. He knew that her thighs were coated in juices. That she was so far gone, the only response he would receive were her whimpers. She felt his hands caress her ass, caress the welts and hidden bruises that would be there in the morning.

He climbed behind her and coated his cock in her wetness before slamming it into her ass, balls deep.

She cried out for him then. He knew that the pain of her asshole being stretched so quickly coupled with the pain the belt left behind would push her back the edge.

And he was right.

He waited for her orgasm to subside and for her to stop shaking before he withdrew his cock from her ass. She whimpered at the absence of it, and wiggle her ass, trying to entice him.

He chuckled as he bent over her.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass little girl?"

"Mmhmm," came her barely audible reply.

He hoisted her up to her knees using her hair. "I'm sorry love, I didn't quite hear you. Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes please," she whispered.

"Yes please what?" he asked, as his hand tightened in her hair.

"Yes please Sir. Fuck my ass. Make me your little anal slut."

He pushed her head back down into the bed and pulled her arms behind her before forcing himself into her tight asshole once more. He was relentless, fucking her ass as hard and as fast as he could until she started to beg.

"Please let me cum Sir! Please!"

"No!" he growled.

He pulled out of her ass completely, before impaling her once again. Over and over he would remove himself from her ass, wait a moment, then bury himself inside again. He knew she was seconds from not being able to hold onto her orgasm any longer. Moving his hands to her hips, he continued his pounding once more.

"Cum for me little girl."

And just like that, her orgasm swept over her. He could feel her legs start to shake as the first one bled into another, and another before finally he filled her ass with his own release.

He collapsed to the bed and pulled her into his arms, before kissing her forehead.

"Such a good girl," he whispered.

She giggled. "I thought you said I wasn't allowed to cum tonight?"

"I changed my mind," he replied as his hand curled around her thigh and cupped her pussy. "Maybe I should see how many more I can take from you?"

Two fingers slid into her still sopping wet pussy. Slowly he finger fucked her, bringing her right to the edge once more before removing them.

He brought his fingers up to her mouth. "Open," he said. He guided his fingers into her mouth, fucking it the same way he was just fucking her pussy.

"Make yourself cum for me little girl."

Her hand was on her clit in an instant, circling, rubbing. He felt her body begin to tighten once again, signaling her impending orgasm. He withdrew the fingers from her mouth, and slipped them back into her pussy.

"Do not stop playing with your clit until I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," she replied, just as the orgasm took control of her body.

He felt her pussy clamp down on his fingers and he slipped a third one in, bringing forth another orgasm. He continued to finger fuck her pussy through four more orgasms before pulling them out and returning them to her mouth.

"Suck my fingers clean, and bring yourself one more time."

She greedily sucked on his fingers as she came for the last time that night.

"Are you going to be a brat again?" he asked her.

"Not until tomorrow."