Not Wanting to Share

Story Info
A mature couple while out of town make a wager.
3.6k words
4.39
55.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several months ago, my husband of over 39 years, started introducing his new notions in our marriage bed. Things like when we do it doggy, (his favorite position) he tries to put a finger up my butt. He has also started holding back his climaxes, asking me to finish him off orally while my juices are still on his penis. At times he even wants to put his fingers in my mouth after they were in me. He tells me that these things are a huge turn on for him. Though I try to dutifully do my best to please him, it seems that he progressively wants more after each accommodation. When I asked him why the sudden changes in him, he just says it's a bucket list type of thing.

Most recently he insisted on introducing a realistic looking adult toy to our lovemaking, telling me he wanted some variation and spice. At first I was resistant asking him where he got such a thing, but his persistence won out and occasionally it got to where I enjoyed it with him. About a month ago in the heat of our passion, he asked me to take the thing in my mouth and pretend he was sharing me with a stranger, while he took me from behind. When I flat out refused and yelled "what in the hell is wrong with you?" He became angry, stomped out of our bedroom and we didn't speak for days.

Finally when we started talking, he flat out asked me to please consider a threesome with a stranger and that he would make sure that I enjoyed it. Emphatically, without hesitation, I told him "NO"! Over the next few days, his anger eventually turned into persistence, then to demands until he started continually trying to pressure me to perform the act. This all escalated to the point where I started feeling insecure, and our relationship became very uncomfortable for me. My best friend told me that this was most men's fantasy, probably a mid or change of life crisis thing and for me to stick to my guns. She said to ask him what part of "no" is it that he can't understand. That didn't work.

To make things worse, we travel up to 2 times a year from our home in northern Illinois to southern Florida where we have property and he has family. The drive not only makes me his captive audience, but due to the length of it we have to take a motel at least one night each way, sometimes two if we experience bad travel weather. Each and every such stop, begins with dinner at the motel and ends up in an argument with him begging me to pick out a man to ask to come back to our room with us. He has even gone so far as to offer to pay for an escort of my choice.

A few weeks back on our last trip home, I had finally had enough. The long and arduous drive through rain and sleet averaging highway speeds of only around 30 miles per hour didn't help. When we finally pulled into our motel for dinner and a room, I was loaded and ready for bear. After he picking up the room key and we were seated for dinner, I noticed that the motel's restaurant was quickly filling up behind us .My husband, seated with his back to the door was only focused on his latest threesome sales pitch to me. That is when it just came blurting out of me and to this day and I'm not sure why or from where.

I looked him right in the eye and I and told him that we had to come to an agreement right there and then. I told him that I would select a man from there to join us that night. I told him that he was to ask him any way that you chose to. Again, I told him that I would choose the man, but you must make the arrangements. I said that if this man was interested and said yes, I would go through with everything. However the event that he was said no, he must agree to stop badgering me and never bring this three way crap up again.

My husband sat there in amazement with total surprise and we never lost eye contact. After a few moments of silence, he told me that he would agree as long as there was no backing down and I told him there would not be.

By this time there were people waiting for tables and the hostess was taking names. While I looked around to find a real ringer, I noticed a tall thin distinguished looking gentleman walk in. He was grey, well dressed and appeared to be much older than us. When he inquired how long the wait was, he thanked the hostess and as he turned to leave he looked at me and just gave a friendly nod and started for the door.

I instantly stood and asked he join us. I still remember thinking that there was no way in the world this man would agree to my husband's request. He paused and before I let him decline my offer, I said that we were sitting at a four top, that we had plenty of room and that we hadn't even ordered yet. With my best smile I said please join us.

He introduced himself as Jim, I said this is my husband Richard and I'm Ann and I told him that we were pleased to meet him. He looked clean, smelled soapy like an old barber shop and I just knew at that moment that I had won the agreement and that horrible continual pressuring was finally over. My husband looked a bit bewildered because I think he had a much younger bull stud type in mind.

We ordered our dinners and as we ate, I could tell my husband was nervous because he was much quieter than normal. I told Jim how long we were married, that we were on our way home from Florida and about the bad weather we just drove through. He told us that he was recently widowed, that he lived in the area and that he had just stopped for dinner after helping with a project at his church. I looked over at my husband, winked and smiled my victory smile.

When we finished our dinner, my husband looked at Jim and asked him to please stay for another cup of coffee because there was something that he would like to ask. Jim told him that he had had enough coffee but he didn't mind to sit and talk with us for a while.

With his hands shaking, my husband came right to the point. He said that he and I have agreed to have another man, one that we didn't know, join him in having sex with me that night. He said that it would be our first time. He told Jim that we were both clean and healthy and that we had a room there at the motel. Jim looked at me and then down at the table and at that point, I just knew in my heart that he was trying to think of a way to graciously decline. I looked at my husband and I could tell by the look on his face that he felt the reality of his long time fantasy slipping away. Then he anxiously blurted out "any questions".

When he finally spoke, Jim calmly said that his wife had been very special to him. That she had been ill for many months prior to her passing and that he hasn't been with woman for a long time. I could smell the victory, I looked at Jim and was just about to say that we understood when I heard him say in a low voice that he would be interested if I had no sexual boundaries.

I looked up in total shock and I could feel the blood rush from my face and I knew that I was turning pale. I saw a grin come over my husband's face and saw his lips move as if in slow motion as he told Jim that I had none. He explained that I had agreed to choose the man and he agreed to make the proposal and that I had agreed to do everything in the event that the proposal was accepted.

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as my husband paid the check. When I walked with them through the door to the lobby I felt numb and my legs went a little week. By the time we made it in our room I was out of ideas on how to get out of this. I looked at my husband and told him to order us a bottle of something, hoping a cocktail would delay the inevitable or at least ease my nerves and anguish. As we sat in the room attempted to make some small talk, there was a knock on the door and a bottle of bourbon was handed to my husband. I saw him sign for it and I remember taking a sip and telling them that I wanted to go freshen up.

As I stood, Jim told me that he would like to watch me undress. I glared at my husband and glanced at the bathroom door. My husband told me that if I had to pee to go right ahead. Then he reminded me that I had showered that morning before we left. He told me to please quit stalling and that another shower would only wash all my flavor away and that they might want a taste me and that he intended to make me taste myself. My husband has many faults, but this is the first time he was ever cruel to me.

I went into the bathroom and I tried to pee, but was unable too. I made sure that I wiped real good and while washing my hands, I realizing that our bags were still in the car and I couldn't have showered or even changed into something fresh if I wanted to. I stared in the mirror at the plump 58 year old woman looking back at me. I was too round in some places and started to sag in others. I haven't been comfortable with my body for some time and now given this situation, I felt all the worst about my appearance and I felt a little sick.

I walked back out into the room still fully dressed to find every light in the place on. My husband was sitting in the far corner chair, stripped down to his briefs with his cloths piled on the floor next to him. Jim was standing just outside the bathroom door next to the bed wearing only his boxers and I saw that his slacks and shirt folded neatly over the back of the little desk chair.

I remember wanting to cry as I unbuttoned and removed my blouse and shorts. I turned and placed them on the nightstand behind me. Wearing only my panties and bra, I stayed facing away from the men for a moment to collect my composure so I wouldn't tear up. Then I noticed my husband's shaving kit on the far night stand with his small pump bottle of KY intimate lube and that damn fake dong sitting next to it. Instead of crying I became furious over the fact that my bastard husband snuck to the car while I was in the bathroom.

When my husband instructed me to remove my bra, I reached back, unclasped it and let it slip from my shoulders to the floor and I felt the weight of my large breasts fall free in the cool air. I cupped to cover myself with my trembling hands and I slowly turned to face them. Jim stepped over to me and put his arms around me and held me close for a moment. I felt his left hand move from around back and up my tummy and take my wrist. He slid his right index and middle fingers from behind in that little open space right under my crotch that my chubby thighs make. He stroked in and out moving them in slow elongated circles, pressing my panties up and in me a little. He tried once with his left hand to lower mine to his crotch but I maintained my death grip on my breasts.

My husband came up, slipped behind us, in-between me and the bed and lowered both of my arms down to my sides. He gently guided us back the half a step and sat me on the mattress. My husband pushed my shoulders down as Jim slipper his left arm under my legs lifting them onto the bed and then he removed my panties. I saw him fold and place them with his cloths on the chair.

Both men removed their bottoms and my husband climbed on the bed to the left of me and Jim remained standing bedside right across from my face. I noticed he had a very long flaccid penis that stuck out from his pelvis about an inch from his body, then it curved strait down and back into a very large sack. The actual head was much larger than the shaft and it was covered in a flesh sheath that ran well past the tip. He reached down with his thumb and forefinger and slid the skin up exposing the shiny moist head.

As my husband caressed the insides of my legs and started fingering me, Jim slowly approached my face . He lifted and gently placed his heavy limp cock in my mouth. When I sucked it in and rolled my tong around the shaft just under the head he started to moan and get a little firm. I noticed it had a much different scent and flavor than that of my husband.

Both men started to rub belly and fondle my breasts and I felt myself start to unwillingly let loose a little and I knew l that I was beginning to get wet. My husband turned me over onto my knees. He got up and pulled me down toward the foot of the bed and he stood on the floor behind me. Jim got into bed and sat with his back on some pillows against the headboard and he pulled my face down to his lap.

I could feel my husband spread my butt with his right thumb and forefinger and when I felt the cold chill of that lube drip down on my anus and I knew he was taking full advantage of my use of the word "everything. He smeared it around my rim in tiny circles with his fingertip before pushing that finger in to the hilt. Without any touching, caressing or warning he thrust his cock deep into my vagina, causing me to throw my head back to gasp in a deep breath of air. When my mouth went back down on Jim he was starting to get hard and was almost fully erect.

My husband's thrusts came faster now and when I had my first orgasms he quickly withdrew and walked around to my head. Jim went to the end of the bed and I felt four fingers from each hand pull my butt cheeks wide open and him burry his face in my ass. I always hated the phrase "eat Pussy" but this man tried to taste, tong and eat everything out of mine while my husband made me lick and suck him clean.

It was totally unsuspected when Jim stood and pushed the entire length of his member all the way up my anus. I yelled a muffled yell on my husband's cock in total shock and disbelief, for in all my years I have never allowed or even considered full anal. He moved slow at first but as his pace picked up, my bowels were on fire as I felt his mammoth ball sack start slapping my vagina all the way past my clitoris. My husband held me at my armpits as wave after wave of a mind blowing multiple orgasm rushed over and through my entire body. As my shuddering ended, Jim paused and while he was still scrotum deep inside my ass, I felt both his cock and balls spasm as they delivered his load.

Totally spent and breathless I rolled onto my back, scooted up and laid my head on a pillow. To finally relieve himself, my husband entered me vaginally and took me missionary style, then both men turned off the lights and in the darkness they laid on either side of me gently feeling, stroking and petting me to sleep.

Late the next day my husband's snoring woke me. Jim was gone and my dirty well traveled in panties were missing. Without opening the shades, I fumbled in the dim light to make the bad coffee that motel's leave with that tiny coffee maker and I found the eloquently written "thank you" note. It mentioned how he'd been a bit depressed lately with his wife and all and that he really needed what we had given to him last night. He went on to say he tried to be as tender as possible but not being with a woman for so long he hoped that he didn't come off too rough, forward or aggressive. He simply signed it, Jim.

I woke my husband and told him that I really needed our bags from the car and for him to get them while I took my shower. After showering, I stepped back into the room to let the steam settle so I could do my hair and makeup and I saw that m y husband had the T V on. He told me that the storm we had driven through had now past us and the Highway Patrol had travel warnings out for where we were now. I could hear the announcer say that the Indiana expressway was closed due to freezing rain along with other major arteries that we needed to take to get back home. My husband asked if I thought we should reserve this room for another night and I told him yes.

By the time that we were both cleaned up and dressed it was after 3:00 in the afternoon. While we killed some time together relaxing in the provided dry sauna and whirlpool, I noticed an improvement in my husband. He seemed kinder now and more touchy in a respectful sort of way. We laughed a little about being marooned and he asked if he could buy me dinner. We both showered and went to the motel restaurant and immediately got our table.

We sat down and ordered iced tea and before our server returned with our drinks my husband looked around and jokingly asked me who I would chose for tonight. I looked at him and told him that he had had his fun and that was it, no more.

He told me that that wasn't our bet, and that the NO MORE part pertained only to me winning. He told me that he didn't want to argue and stated that the two of us could always bet for double or NOTHING later on if I wanted too. With that he excused himself to use the rest room, saying that he would be right back.

Prior to his return I watched a tall handsome looking young man walk in. He appeared to me to be in his mid to late thirties. I heard the hostess refer to him as Reverend and ask if he was in for an early dinner. He said yes and she seated him across from our table.

When my husband returned and sat down, I asked him if he still wanted to go for the double or nothing bet. He told me that he would. I asked if the NOTHING part meant that this would all end in the event that I won. He agreed that it would but said if he won, we we're both in for another night of fun, and we would continue to occasionally do this. I confidently told him that I accepted theses terms.

I looked right over at the table where the preacher was sitting and took comfort knowing my husband had no knowledge of this man's vocation. I said, excuse me Sir, we're from out of town and on our way home. Due to weather we became stranded and have been here since yesterday. I told him that we were on the road together for a long time prior. Then I asked if he wouldn't mind joining us for dinner so that we might find a little newer and fresher conversation. My husband grinned at me giving me his "well played" look.

The young stranger said he certainly didn't mind and came and sat at our table. When I introduced my husband as Richard, he cut me off and told me that I must be Ann. He said that his father Jim had told him that he might find us here. He said that he would love to spend the night with us, that he had a bottle of good bourbon in his truck and said that our dinner was on him.