Not What it Seemed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

I expected her to give me a hand job but instead, she straddled my lap and slowly inserted my hardness inside of her moist pussy. It was so tight. In fact, it was so tight that I worried that I was hurting her.

"Don't be silly, sweetie. This feels like heaven inside of me."

A few more rides up and down and my cock wasn't going to hold out any more. I didn't want to come inside of her. The last thing I needed was a pregnant girlfriend.

I lifted her off of me.

"Sorry, I can't come inside of you. We don't need the risk of pregnancy."

She knew I was right. She took her hand and finished the job. She finished by aiming my semen at her little tits.

We were tired, yet satisfied. Feelings that had built up for years had finally come to fruition. I sensed at that point that her feelings for me had been stronger than she had admitted earlier. In our later conversations she admitted to those strong feelings previously. She even apologized for not being completely honest. That wasn't needed.

We held each other with my semen on her chest brushing up against my own chest. We knew we had to clean up my mess before going to bed. There were many firsts on that night...our first time seeing each other naked, our first kiss, our first shower together, and of course our first time having sex together.

It was also a last happening of sorts...the sofa-couch never got opened again. We spent the nights in my bed until we graduated...then we married.

Our compatibility has been incredible over the years. We have had very few serious arguments. Like most couples, there's always tension here and there or a brief argument, but never anything that couldn't be settled within a reasonable amount of time.

When we went home for the Thanksgiving Holidays, I talked to my dad about feelings I was having for Beth. I had originally planned on doing during Christmas but things had heated up so quickly that we no longer wanted to hide our love.

I told him how disappointed that neither he nor mom hadn't told me that she wasn't my biological cousin.

"Really, son? You didn't know? I know I didn't personally tell you but I just figured you knew."

"Dad? You always referred to her as my cousin Beth. Even when it was time to move in with me, you told me that."

"Yeah, I remember that son. Then, it was just a habit of speech. Now, let's get your aunt and uncle on the phone. You've said they don't know anything yet, right?"

"No, Beth was going to let me talk to you first."

"Good. This will be easy."

"Easy? Easy, Dad? What if Uncle Bill gets pissed off?"

"How about trusting me son?"

"Okay, do I have a choice?"

"No, but don't be a smart-ass with me. I'll still take you to your room and whip your ass."

"Sorry Dad."

I couldn't believe the phone call.

"Bill, guess what? Our plan worked! The kids look like they're hitting it off."

"Shit, Beth hasn't said a thing to us."

I could hear him call her.

"BETH!" he yelled. Come here for a minute.

"Yes, dad?"

"So, you and Kevin have hit it off quite well, huh?"

Silence.

"Well?"

"Yeah."

"Good! I'm happy for you kids. You two have gotten along so well since you were little, we hoped that you two would make good roommates, hopefully more. I'm assuming it's moved past just roomies, huh?"

"Yes, dad."

"I hope you're using protection."

"I'm on the pill now, dad. We used condoms until I was safely on the pill. We don't need any surprises."

"I couldn't be happier for the two of you. Wait until your mother gets home from the store. She'll be ecstatic as well."

I've had many surprising things in my life and career, but those days will always stand out to me. Although Beth's college career was legitimate, the living arrangement was a coordinated effort between our parents to bring us together. They were all able to see the special bond we had.

Even more surprisingly was their willingness to accept our sleeping arrangements. They were liberal-minded enough to accept what we were doing as long as we were responsible.

She's now 55 years old and could easily pass for a 40 year old. After having one child, her boobs grew slightly but they were still considerably small. She still looks great naked and I'll sneak peeks at her breasts when they're covered even though I've seen them hundreds, maybe thousands of time over the years.

36 years together as lovers, 32 years married, and a 29 year old daughter later, we're still the best of friends and great lovers. Beth introduced nudism to our lifestyle a few years ago but that's to cover at another time.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers