Not What It Seems Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

"It's ok, Jack arranged his chauffeur to take me back. Thanks for keeping me company. I have to go-"

Jared thought, it was either now or never.

She was just about to turn to walk back in, when Jared grabbed her wrist, pulled her towards him and kissed her on the lips. Alin was confused and startled. She had never been kissed before, and the feelings he was provoking in her was making her confused, startled and an unfamiliar tension knotted in her lower belly. It felt good though and she responded to the kiss.

Jared felt her slowly melting in his embrace and deepened the kiss. He slowly probed her lips open and entwined his tongue with hers. The kiss they shared was erotic, yet with a hint of indescribable innocence.

Alin was so shocked with her own response and behavior. She had never been this close to a man before. She reluctantly broke off the kiss by gently pushing him.

He had always been the one to make the move and end the move, so when Alin broke off the kiss, it caught him completely off guard. He was mesmerized by the girl. She always surprised him. He brushed the loose curls away from her face and stated, "I want to see you again."

It was not a request but a statement it was Alin's turn to be caught completely off guard. He said it with such arrogance that it made Alin feel as if no woman would ever dare say no to him because he is so irresistible.

"I'm not free."

"Make it free"

"How dare you talk to me like that! No you arrogant-" Alin was just about to curse his attitude when he pulled her to him and kissed her. It was the second time she had been kissed. This time it was slow, sensual and seductive. Her resistance slowly softening, "Jared...I'm free this Saturday..."

Alin regretted the instant those words left her lips. It made her look desperate and one of those girls that were falling at his feet. How could this man she barely knew manipulate her so easily?

Jared was hard the instant he heard her moan and say his name. She was so damn responsive and cute when she blushed at the fact that she had agreed to go on a date with him. He was glad she broke away from his embrace, otherwise she would feel his straining erection.

He bent down and whispered in her ear, "I'll see you Saturday then..." Before she left they shared a final kiss. Less intense and erotic, but never-the-less, it still left a lasting impression and desire in both of their minds...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It had been five months since the wedding and the day Alin met Jared. He had been pretty insistent, so after a month of wining and dining, Alin had given in. Well as a matter of fact, as she was getting ready for a date with Jared, she thought that she hadn't given in to his insistent; she was genuinely very fond of him.

Alin sighed as she thought of Jared. Her life was perfect: her best friend was married and was three months pregnant, her studies are going great and most importantly she had the perfect boyfriend. What more could she want?

It was funny how she and Jared could work so well. In the past he had a different woman on his arm every other day. At times, she felt self-conscious as the women he dated in the past were all beautiful and more or less the same age as Jared. Secretly, Alin was worried that the eleven year age gap would be too much for him and eventually he would tire of her. She had told her about her wish to stay a virgin, but he had said he respected her. This made Alin more at ease.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jared hadn't seen Alin for three week now and he was practically about to go insane.

'The former playboy now living like a saint...heartbroken girls around the country learn of "the one"

Jared read the magazine and smiled to himself. Yes this girl had changed him. He normally never ever gets involved with young inexperienced girls, as they are the ones hard to get rid of and had no class or taste. Alin was different.

His past consisted of dating bimbos and models that were only good at sex and bored him to death outside of the bedroom. His previous girlfriend before Alin was Faye Morlan a bikini model, as she liked to call herself. She was neither his girlfriend nor a bikini model, more precisely a stripper that happened to make it big on men's magazines.

Faye had tried every trick in her books to snare him, however even before they had sex he had told her he was not interested in a relationship.

Faye had other ideas. He was her life-time meal ticket. Their relationship was on-off for six months, she didn't mind though, he still treated her well, money, diamond necklaces and champagne, that was the life Faye had wanted to live.

When Jared had told Faye the relationship was over she had begged at first and then eventually threatened him with bullshit. Before she left, she had stated, "You will regret treating me like this." In response Jared had shrugged his shoulders and left her fuming.

Faye Morlan was not a woman to be fucked with. She didn't spend time exclusively with him just so she could get a few diamonds. She wanted more.

That was the problems when you date girls like Faye.

Jared had always found it easy to get women, however, none of them made him laugh like Alin did. None of them interested him like she did neither hold an intelligible conversation. The women he dated in the past were just purely about sex, whereas in Alin he found love.

He couldn't believe he was capable of love but with her everything in his life seemed more positive. Jared was known for his ruthlessness and callous way when dealing with everything in his life, but with Alin he had learned to be gentle and caring.

Even though they hadn't seen each other, Jared had kept his promise by sticking to his quest to quit smoking. The eleven year age gap between them had never mattered to him, but he was afraid that Alin would want to date guys more her age. Above all, the most worrying was John Haltor. They had been life-long nemesis ever since they were in high school where both had been the best at everything.

Haltor had a big advantage as his family were really influential and wealthy where Jared had come from a working-class background, but had gained a scholarship to study at the exclusive West Tiffin's School. Jared had become wealthy in his own right and now had the woman he knew Haltor wanted. After tonight Jared knew Haltor would never have what was his.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Walking into the restaurant dressed in a white blouse and denim shorts, Alin looked around and spotted Jared. She saw him in a suit. She groaned. She looked so casual for a high class restaurant. In the back of her mind, a little voice would tell her that she was not good enough for him. If it was one of his old girlfriends they would have worn something sophisticated. Before she could think any further, Jared appeared behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek, "baby you missed me? Come and sit down. I haven't seen you for weeks"

When Jared saw Alin in her denim shorts and white blouse he couldn't help his response. Her toned legs and her pert breasts trying to break free from her white blouse he wanted to take her back to his apartment and make love to her. Jared hadn't had sex for five months and it was killing him. He had however noticed her uncertain expression, like she was about to run away from him. Maybe it was the three weeks apart, Jared reassured himself.

Alin was never a fan of pretentious and expensive restaurants and hardly ever eaten at these places, so Jared had to order for her and explain each item to her, while the disgusted waiter waited. Jared was patient with her, but the way the waiter acted made her feel as if she was a second class citizen.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Alin are you ok? You seem really upset. Is it because of the waiter? If it is I'll make sure to inform the manager about his behavior."

"No, I'm fine" Alin lied. Staring out of the car window, Alin thought she couldn't understand what Jared liked about her.

Jared knew she was upset but didn't press on to avoid ruining what he had in store for her. He pulled the car over when they reached a beach after driving for an hour, refusing to tell her what he was up to.

"Hey where are we?" Alin asked as Jared open the door for her. The sunset was a romantic touch to the beautiful scenery overlooking the sea. The soothing tone of waves crashing against the rocks put a nervous Jared at ease.

"This place means a lot to me. My father found it. People were misguided as first glance it seems like a deserted place and with the vast amount of trees hiding its beauty, no one knows the treasure. I come here when I need to clear my mind. My first investment was decided here. When I need to clear my mind I come here. When I'm happy I come here. When I need to make my biggest decisions I come here." Jared paused and really didn't know how to proceed. He had never been so nervous in his life, "most importantly though, my father proposed to my mother here. I know if they were still alive they would still have been married I-"

"Jared I-"

"Alin will you marry me?"

The next moment went really quickly Jared was on one knee and he had produced a simple yet stunning wedding band. It had a modest diamond in the middle, which was beautiful without being an overstatement. Alin was still in a state of shock, "Jared-"

He got up and held her hands in his "This ring was passed on from generation to generation in my family and my mom had always said that when I meet the woman I truly love this ring shall belong to her. Alin...marry me, I love you and I want to be with you."

Jared could sense her hesitation. Why was she so afraid? Alin kiss him lightly on the lips.

Tears of happiness were sliding down Alin's face before she finally whispered, "Jared I... I love you too...YES YES YES!"

Jared slipped the ring on her finger and then kissed her gently on the lips again, under the horizon. At that moment both thought nothing will ever come between them.

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers
12