Not What It Seems Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

"I don't know what you are talking about!"

"Not only are you a whore, you're a fucking liar too. But you know what piss me off the most are your so-called principles. Haltor has been fucking every single thing that moves and yet you stay with him. I guess the little act about how your parent's relationship affected you, was all a pile of shit. Let me guess you are staying with Haltor because he can repay the debt?"

He watched as tears slid down her cheeks, while she remained quiet. So everything he had said was true, why else would she remain speechless.

The last bit was true. Her father had told her the only option was to marry Haltor to repay the debt. Or wait for the inheritance, which was going to be given to her on her 25th birthday, a year away. Not an option.

"Yes, I'm forgiving John for the fact that he can repay the debt. We have nothing else to talk about -"

Alin stopped talking when Jared started making his way towards her. She quickly opened the door but his hand went above her head to slam it shut. She was scared, the look on his face made her feel like a prey. Jared wanted her life to be hell and make her repay the money, marry that bastard Haltor and have a shit life, convincing every penny out of him. But the truth is she belongs to him. He wanted to humiliate both her and Haltor. Right now he wanted to fuck her...

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers
12