Not What It Seems Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

He playfully punched her, "very funny. I'm not getting into a relationship, until I meet the right girl."

The thing is, he's met her...she's just not available.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next day, Alin still felt a slight pain in her wrist as John had grabbed her so hard. But never the less she had put that episode behind her, promising herself never to answer his call or see him again. She turned her thoughts to Steven Daniels. Twirling the card he had given her a few weeks back in her hand, she debated for the fifth time whether she should make the phone call. She was about to pick up her phone to call, when Sophie popped her head round to announce Steven was on the line.

"Hi, Steven, I'm sorry I've had a lot of projects going on I haven't had time to call back. I'm really sorry."

"Hey, no need to apologize. I'm glad you take your work so seriously. Our last encounter was brief. I would have liked to get to know you, and your work a little better. How've you been?

She felt a blush. Last time the encounter was brief because of Jared and his jealousy. "I've been great, thanks for asking. And I'm so happy that you like our work so much. It's really flattering. But what is it I can help you with?"

"Alin, I think you're really talented. So I've got a proposition for you. My father has a few projects coming up in Beijing and Kuwait, mainly luxury apartments, hotels. We need it to be better, bigger and more iconic than anything anyone's seen. Also, we have a some charitable projects going on. Business is booming. I need you on board. You're smart and talented. I know you're exactly what we're looking for. And- "He hesitated, "I want to get to know you better..." Steven trailed off, hoping he didn't sound creepy and blow his chances. He really liked her. Although last time was a brief meeting, her beauty and charisma really drew him to her. He knew even if he didn't have a chance with her, he would like to remains friends with her.

"I... Steven, I have...you met Jared the other night. I truly care about him and I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardise our relationship. Please understand that."

"Hey, don't worry about it. You're an attractive girl and I thought maybe I... ah anyway doesn't matter I just wanted to know that you're what my company is looking for, so the offer still stands."

I'm truly flattered with your offer. But the projects are big commitments. I'm not as experienced as others. I don't want to be a disappointment."

"Ryan told me he was not willing to work with me unless you're on board. So I'm afraid I've got to persuade you first."

"Steven, you truly flatter me. Will you be able to give me time to decide? Because this is a big decision for me and it's not something I can agree to straight away."

"No problem. We still have a few financial things to straighten up, but I would like to know within the next few weeks, if that's okay with you?"

"Of course! Thanks so much. And once again thank you for even giving me this opportunity."

They said their goodbyes and hung up. Alin couldn't wait to tell Jared about this opportunity and hoped he would support her. Her reluctance to accept this job was do to her concern with how he might react. She didn't want to leave him. But she knew her career was important too.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was around half eleven when the sound of her cell phone roused her from her sleep. She had been dreaming, dreaming that Jared was holding her and doing all the things to her body that made her squirm in pleasure.

"Hello?"

Jared didn't want to wake his angel up. It was the fourth day and he was due back Saturday night. He needed to speak to her otherwise he would go crazy.

"Hey, did I wake you?"

"Jared? No- I was just um...doing some work. "

He could tell by her sleepy voice that she was still half asleep, "are you sure? Cause I can always call back later if you're doing work"

"No! Okay, you did wake me, but it's only 11. I don't have work that early tomorrow anyway. How did the meeting go?"

"We're just going over the fine print and waiting to sign the contracts. By next Monday, BankSafe will own a majority stake in two of the biggest online payment companies."

"That's really good! So, um...are you coming back tomorrow? Since everything is sorted out?"

"No. it's probably going to be Saturday-"

"Okay..guess, um I understand." She was upset. How long had it been? Four days. She knew she was being pathetic. After all they had split up for five years, and in those five years though her thoughts would often drift back to him she could function very well without him. Now? She couldn't even spend five days without being beside him.

"Alin, I miss you."

She paused not knowing whether she should tell him how she really felt, because if she did, this would be one long phone call, "I miss you too." she whispered

Jared smiled at her words. Those three simple words couldn't even begin how much he had actually missed her.

"Where are you now?"

"I'm in my suite... lying in bed- thinking of you." He sighed, the pent up sexual frustration really, really getting to him, "Things, I'd like to do to you. And the way you scream and moan my name."

Alin felt an uncomfortable ache. She had tried to ignore the growing tension she felt between her legs at night as she slept alone in bed, but it seemed as the day passed she grew more restless. She tried to control her breathing as Jared continued to whisper down the phone.

"...and feeling how wet your pussy is when I trace my finger down each fold, hearing you moan in pleasure."

She moaned as she felt her nipples harden and a growing wetness between her thighs. Breathless she whispered, "Jared...please don't."

He didn't know what he was doing, but he was fucking horny and if hearing her moan down the phone was the best he could get, he was damn well gonna take whatever he could."You're really wet, aren't you?"

"I..."

"Take off your top and your bra. It's the white lace one isn't it?

She gasped, "Y-yes..."

Jared drew in his breath, "Your nipples are so, so hard, aren't they? Begging for me to take it into my mouth, begging for me to suck it, while I play with your pretty little pussy." He heard her moan. He was so hard, he didn't know why he'd start something he couldn't finish.

Her breath became erratic, her arousal driving her crazy. "Jared, I need you. I need you inside me."

He chuckled, "Baby, there's nothing I would like more. For now, roll those panties down for me. Slowly."

She compiled obediently, her breath coming in short pants. Just his voice ordering her what to do was getting her to the edge.

"Baby, I know you're really wet for me...touch yourself. Touch your pussy. Touch it for me."

Alin closed her eyes as her fingers lightly traced her swollen folds, then increasing pressure on her clit. "Jared, oh god Jarrr-ed." She threw her head back, just as she thrust two fingers into her pussy.

"How does it feel? Tell me, is it wet and swollen for me?" He growled with increasing frustrations. "Alin, tell me! How do your fingers feel? You want it to be my cock so bad don't you?"

"Yes...Yes..." she moaned loudly.

Hearing her sweet moans, he started to slowly rub his erection. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me? I'm so hard. I'm so fucking hard cause of you."

"Jared...oh god, I'm-"his words toppled her over the edge as her orgasm washed through her. Her pussy contracting against her own fingers, she continued to moan his name driving him crazy. She was covered in sweat, her pussy over-sensitive and slick. She sighed in contentment. The feeling was a relief but she knew it wasn't enough. The other end was silent.

"Jared?"

He was speechless. That was one of the sexist things he had ever heard. His imagination was running wild.

"Jared, are you there?"

He groaned. "Yeah, baby I'm here."

"Are you okay?" she asked in concern.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I'm just so hard I can't even move. Did anyone ever tell you how sexy you are? Cause believe me, when I come back on Saturday, I'm gonna make love to you until you beg me to stop-"

"Touch it for me. I wanna hear you come." She whispered seductively.

He groaned even louder this time, "Alin, don't-"

"You know you made me come so hard. Don't you want me to do the same for you? I wish I were there with you, because I would probably get on my knees and-"

"Alin, no! Don't say another word. One more word coming out of your mouth I swear I'm gonna blow it."

She chuckled, "granddad!"

Her laughter was like music to his ears.

"Alin, I really miss you."

She stopped laughing and took a sharp intake of breath. Why did he always have to say things like that? Did he really miss her or did he just miss having a convenient sleeping partner?

"I-I really m-miss you too." she said.

He really underestimated what five days apart did to him. It was driving him crazy. Not only did he miss her but he had a feeling- no he knew his feelings for her ran deeper.

"Baby, I'll be back Saturday night."

"Okay"

"And...you'll be in bed naked waiting for me won't you?"

She laughed, "You're such a pervert"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Timothy Fanning sat in his study, smoking a cigar and enjoying the silence the night brought him.

"Timmm"

Silence

"Timmmm"

Silence

"Fuck sake, Timmmmmm."

Timothy ignored the shrill of his wife's voice and sat back on his chair. Life was so different now. Timothy smirked. She was a clever girl, his daughter, moving swiftly back into Valentine's life. Though not as rich as Haltor, Valentine had done well for himself in these past years; he had managed to save his damaged company, reviving it into the best in the business. But most importantly he was proud of his daughter, Haltor was a great catch, but his fortune was likely to be stuck in a trust fund, which meant waiting, something Timothy was not particularly fond of.

Now five years later, sitting comfortably at home, meant he no longer needed to worry. Debt free, business was doing well, what more could a man, who once owed $5million dollars ask for? He still couldn't believe his luck. Most importantly, he knew Valentine was serious with his daughter. Why else would she not be concerned with the debt? He must have paid it for her.

Valentine could prove to be an important ally. Timothy was itching to expand his business further. It was about time he paid a visit to his daughter and future son-in-law. It was also time his daughter secured a ring on her finger. She was beautiful, but all clever women know beauty was a depreciating asset.

"Timothy?! Did you not hear me? I've been calling you for the past five minutes!" his wife's annoying voice drifted into the room jolting him back from his musing.

"Honey, I'm sorry, I was catching up on work."

"I just wanted to say, you should invite your daughter over for dinner-"

"W-what?" he stuttered. Surprise was an understatement.

She shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly, "I thought it's time you and her made amends."

He threw his head back and laughed. "You are talking about Alin right?"

She sighed in frustrations, "Tim, stop acting like this. You only have two daughters. Unless you're telling me that you've been fucking around again."

He ignored her comment. Yeah he was still fucking around, but it's not as if she could compare to the 20 something models that paraded around him, "You hate her, why the sudden change?"

She went round the desk to sit on his lap, "Timmy, darling, think about it, you know we're comfortable. No financial worries right? But then again, having a backup plan doesn't hurt. If you make amends with your daughter, well who knows, Jared could help you expand the business."

He rolled his eyes. Talk about great mind think alike. His wife- the scheming little bitch.

"I'll call Alin." Seeing his wife perk up he quickly continued, "but she's even more stubborn than her mother. So don't get your hopes up high just yet. Seriously I don't know who she takes after."

She kissed him, sliding her fingers underneath his shirt, "I'm so glad I married you."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers