Not What She Expected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid in front of her almost fully nude. She just studied me for a few moments. I was definitely feeling the effects of the wine now. My bravery was at its peak. I sat up and kissed her long and hard. My hands roughly yanked her dress down, exposing her bra-less breasts. They were larger than mine, but more firm. Her nipples stood out like dark pencil erasers. My hands explored her body, enjoying the feeling of a beautiful woman beneath me.

Our kisses grew longer and more passionate. Ryan's hand slid down to sneak inside my panties. I jumped, feeling her fingers brush my clit for the first time. My head fell back, and she took a nipple into her mouth. I let out a low moan. Two fingers slipped through the short curls, into my sopping wet pussy. My breathing grew faster. She moved down my body and pulled my panties off. Her tongue traveled across my belly, then lower. My thighs spread to welcome her waiting mouth. The feel of her tongue on my hot slit sent waves of excitement through my abdomen.

I could feel my orgasm building as she worked. The weightless tingling swept over my body. My hands tangled in her hair as I pulled her close. My clit swelled as my climax built to new heights. "Oh god! Don't stop!" I screamed.

"Cum for me Carla! Cum for me!" Ryan commanded.

Every muscle in my body tensed as the orgasm crashed over me like an ocean wave. My clit was so sensitive I had to beg her to stop as the throbbing subsided. I couldn't take any more.

I pushed Ryan back onto the rug and pounced on her like a hungry lioness. My mouth claimed her body as my own. I nibbled her nipples while massaging her breasts. I bit her neck, leaving evidence of our night together. I savagely tore her dress and panties from her hips, revealing a beautiful, hairless cunt. Throwing my nervousness aside, I opened her rose colored lower lips to see the slippery opening inside. I plunged my tongue in and tasted her sweet nectar, roughly lifting her hips to my face. My tongue found her her engorged nub, begging to be tasted. I swiped across it, enjoying her shrill cry of excitement. I swirled my tongue over and over, then pushed two fingers into her. She let her pleasure be known, crying out repeatedly. "Oh my god... oh Carla... ohhh... ooohhhhh..."

I knew she was close. Her hips ground against me. I sucked her clit and pressed with my tongue, rubbing it. Suddenly her thighs clenched as though she would never let me go. She screamed my name one last time as she released. When she was finished, she pulled me up to her lips. We kissed passionately, tasting ourselves on one another's lips. Pulling away, I stared into her eyes. The fire made them seem alive. Dancing in the flickering light.

"That was... incredible." I whispered.

She smiled, and nodded in agreement, snuggling her face into my neck.

Just before I fell asleep, I wrapped my arm around her waist. I knew this was the beginning of something amazing.

12