Not Your Average Reunion Gangbang

Story Info
Linda has a re-union of past lovers.
1.7k words
3.63
30.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had a relatively tame sex life only having bedded three women during my first 58 years of life while my latest wife has had sex with 65 men she will admit to and I suspect the real number is much higher.

A big part of our love making is her relating how all those sexual encounters occurred or her reading Literotica or Penthouse letters especially those stories about gangbangs, group sex or swinging.

We both get very sexually aroused by both her real life encounters or those of others usually ending in her giving me a blowjob while simulating a man in her vagina and or asshole with her favorite vibrators. She really goes wild during the aforementioned sex often stating "I would not mind doing this for real with real people fucking me while I suck you off" That statement alone almost immediately makes me cum in her mouth which she really seems to enjoy as she simultaneously has an orgasm.

After the sex or the next day I talk about setting up a threesome or foursome either by finding partners on Craigslist or Back Page or joining a Swinger Club of which there are three in our city.

I have also suggested going on a swinger cruise or going to Amsterdam. Her answer is usually maybe then she later backs out.

I finally reasoned that she was not opposed to a big group orgy but scared of having sex with strangers or folks that might recognize her and not the act itself as she had often had two or more partners at once.

After some thought I formulated a plan that would overcome her fears.

We were currently living in Boston and the vast majority of her past sexual adventures occurred in Los Angeles, California. I proposed that she pick the best of her past lovers and I would try to locate them and arrange a sex reunion in Los Angeles. To my surprise she agreed.

She decided to limit the group to me and six of her past lovers. Here are her choices:

Her first husband who always loved group sex and loved kinky stuff but she had divorced due to his drinking problem. She had often related stories about her adventures with Paul her ex-husband where they would engage in same room sex with friends and he would yell out switch and they changed partners or how he would encourage her to seduce friends or business friends the join in a threesome where the friend would fuck her and he would simultaneously butt fuck the friend or she would blow the friend while her husband fucked her doggy style.

Great choice I said and I was able to track this guy down tell him about our re-union plan to which he readily agreed.

Her second, third and fourth choices were 3 guys she had had a foursome with when she was on vacation in Hawaii at 18. She said she had met one of the guys on the beach and went to his condo to smoke a joint which led to sex and the other two guys came in and fucked her leading to an afternoon where they took turns fucking her as she alternated giving each of the two guys a blowjob then switching off. These guys would be hard to find except for the fact she recalled one of their names and where he had attended high school. I spent a few hundred dollars on a detective agency and they found him

I contacted John and explained our plan. He was extremely excited and told me he would talk to Jim one of the other guys but Brad the third guy had been killed in Viet Nam.

John called back the next day and said her and Jim were more than willing and that both of them often jerked off mentally reliving their encounter with Linda.

Linda next two choices were brothers of a friend who had stripped at her Bachelorette party the night before one of her weddings. One thing had led to another at the party and she ended up fucking them both.

I found these two brothers easily and they agreed to join our re-union gangbang.

It had taken me over a month to find these five guys and decided to go with five guys and me. As I was having no luck finding any of the other 20 guys Linda had suggested as many had died, were in prison or had simply vanished.

When I told Linda that the re-union gangbang was on for August first at a rented home in Santa Monica, California she obviously extremely aroused. She immediately kissed me and was rubbing my dick thru my pants causing an immediate erection. We tugged at each other's clothing until we were both naked and she immediately almost swallowed my now very stiff cock giving the best head I had ever received as she would suck very deeply while massaging my balls with one hand as she finger fuck my asshole. I was holding back as long as I could then shot 6 or seven ropes of cum into her mouth which she eagerly swallowed. She was not done yet as she took out her seven vibrators and had me fuck her with them simulating the guys I had set up for the gangbang often having a vibrator in each hole while she gave me a second blowjob

As previously requested we received an HIV test results from all the men involved which was mandatory to cum inside Linda. Birth control was not a factor as Linda was well beyond child bearing age. Everyone was clean so we were good to go.

We flew to Los Angeles so excited and horny we ended up fucking in the airplane restroom which I guess made us official members of the mile high club.

We landed at LAX around 10am, rented a car and drove to the house I had rented which had a pool, hot tub and a great view of the ocean. We decided to go to sleep to be well rested for the evening's festivities.

All the men arrived by 7:30PM and after a few glasses of wine and some great pot we all stripped naked and jumped into the large hot tub. Jim and John were both seated next to Linda and wasted no time almost immediately playing with nipples which were the crown jewels of her 38 D cup breasts. Her ex Paul sat on the edge of the hot tub with a leg on either side of Linda. She turned around to suck his average size cock while Jim & John continued to play with her breasts.

The two brothers Ron & Ray got behind Linda and we finger fucking her until she begged to be fucked at which time they took turns fucking Linda was coming almost continuously , Paul was the first guy to cum and shot what seemed like gallons into Linda's mouth. As soon as he was finished I replaced him in her mouth. Soon Ray & Ron filled her pussy and Jim & John replaced them soon adding even more cum inside her pussy.

We all got out of the hot tub for a break and a few beers all still naked. Someone noted that Linda was out of style as her pussy was not shaved. First thing you know the guys were using warm oils to lubricate her pussy hairs and the shaved her bald. I have to admit there is nothing sexier on earth than a completely shaved pussy. This was only the second shaved pussy I had seen in person and I was really turned on.

At this point Ray always the competitive on suggested a sex contest where Linda would be blindfolded while each of us took turns eating her pussy, getting a blowjob and fucking her. She would score us 1 to 6 for the best pussy licking, best tasting cum and nest fuck from 1 to 6. The lowest total score of the three categories would have her for the night. Linda was excited about the contest and agreed.

As soon as she was blindfolded we drew numbers and the games had begun. Linda was spread eagle on a chair and I had the honor of being the first to eat her out. Linda never a fan of pussy eating was in for a big surprise as the now shaved and dripping cum filled pussy was far easier to navigate. I started licking from the base of her cunt to her clitoris as cum poured into my mouth which was surprisingly very tasty. It only took 10 minutes before she was rubbing her cunt on my mouth and had a huge orgasm a first for her while being eaten. The other guys soon followed and at the end of our first round I had the lead with a score of 1.

Round two was the blowjob cum tasting contest. The contest lasted an hour and all six of came in her mouth enabling her to pick the best tasting cum. The winner was Paul her ex-husband and I came in a respectful third. Linda said they were all delicious each having distinct flavors from sweet to tart.

At this point with Linda still blindfolded we took a thirty minute break to get our mojo back. While having a beer we all noticed that Linda was masturbating herself many out on anticipation. She was fingering herself as her thump massaged her obviously swollen clit. We all instantly regained our erections as guys love to see a gal with another gal or masturbating.

The fucking contest then began she had orgasms with all six of us and seemed to enjoy us all. The winner of this segment was John who had the biggest penis of all of us.

The overall winner was Ron who although never finishing first in any one segment came of #2 in all three segments with a total score of 6 edging both Paul and me out by only one point.

Paul had Linda for the night and based on the noises we heard coming from the bedroom they both had one hell of a night.

The next day the guys left and we all agreed to make this an annual affair.