Not Your Everyday Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was about to break loose, I ripped the pegs off of my tits- removed the ones from the edges of my pussy, and frigged myself with a fast and unrelenting pace. . .

What a gorgeous orgasm! Like a waterfountain that produces an arc of water to drink from with a pushing of a button- my cunt was likewise able to produce its own arc of womanly cum. . . Mmmmmmm. . . For now, that thirst has been quenched. . .

July 10,2009

Day 13

To say its hot in Arizona right now, is a major understatement, but it's always nice and cool at the community pool. That's where I was this afternoon.

Since I am lucky, and do not hardly burn at all, I like to lay out. When I'm tanning my back, I very often try to reduce the tan lines, by un-tying my swimsuit top. So, here I was, laying on my stomach, and I was topless, relaxing and sweating a bit under the warm umbrella of an Arizona sun.

The trickles of heated moisture, the smell of tanning lotions, and the thoughts of my Dom and His return in a couple of days were all working together to get me in a bothered and most turned-on state.

There were other visitors taking advantage of the cooling-down the pool had to offer, and there were also some other casual passers-by who were walking a dog or talking on their cells, etc. . . Could not honestly tell you if anyone noticed or not, but I had a lot of private (okay, exhibitionist) fun as I slipped both of my hands down into the front of my bikini bottoms and lured out a horny and quick orgasm. . .

I know I moaned a couple of times at least, and it would be curious to know if someone had understood the situation. Better yet, it would be good to know if someone did see and became sexually aroused because of it all. . . That is what I live for- to please. . . Am guessing today, I did it rather unintentionally. . . (Well, maybe not all that unintentionally. . .)

July 11, 2009

Day 14

Was looking forward to a nice evening with like-minded friends at a private play party. . . I was not disappointed. There ended up being a small group, but that was good, too, because of the fun and intimate interactions we got to share.

It was an especially great night, because two dear & near friends of mine (with whom i share a very frisky history with) attended, and so there were good, good times to be had. . .

My first buddy, Sarah is also a bi-sexual. She's a switch and a bit of a new-comer to the lifestyle. She wanted to do some more practice work with a couple of rubber floggers she purchased recently. My back and my backside became her practice fields. . .

Rubber floggers provide just enough sting and pop to let you know it's not all fun and games. . . We really had a good and comfortable time with each other. . . A few hits, a few shared kisses, and a few gropes in just the right spots. . . When her gay partner, Robyn, arrived, I was "beaten" on some more. This time, it was with a more heavier arm, and with a longer and more leathery type of flogger. Was just enough to throroughly ebb out the tension and to make me moist in all of the right spaces. . .

As the heat and pressure from the blows faded, I was allowed the pleasure of watching Sarah display some of her bottoming action as she let Robyn and her flogging skills mark her up a bit. . . A serious turn-on from all view-points. . .

Our bond as friends and lovers let us be so comfortable, even at times, kind of light-hearted. Throughout the meeting, Sarah's soft and plushy kisses were counteracted by Robyn's rough grazing of her naturally long and very sharp fingernails. . . I was teased in so many ways. . .

Once I was back home, I didn't have to be teased any longer. . . Lifting my skirt, I almost creamed immediately, as I was so very wet and sopping, and I was extremely horny from all of the hot action of the evening. . .

I attacked myself with a sexual vengence, as I allowed all of the passion from within to come pouring out in a wild cascade of fulfilling lust. . . A thunderous and passionate orgasm- a well-deserved end to a very good night.

July 12, 2009

Day 15 (last day)

My Dom was so very much on my mind today, as He was returning from His long trip, and I would be finished with this particular assignment.

I thought about a more long ago task I had been given when W/we first met, and became more acquainted with E/each of O/our D/s tendencies.

My Dom had me go shopping for an item of my choosing, keeping in mind it should be sort of unique and that I would photograph it as it was stuck up into my pussy. I chose a basting brush. . .

Tonight, I used that same basting brush to do all sort of enticing and naughty things to my most personal and sexually sensitive parts. . .

From brushing the bristles across my pussy lips, to letting the handle slip a bit into the crack of my ass, to raking both ends so lightly and so erotically against the aroused humps of my

tits,---

I enjoyed each and every sensation. . . My memories of how precious I felt picking out that special brush as a way to please my Dom so completely, continued to add fuel to my already burning desires. . . More memories of how slutty I felt as I photographed the brush in so many precarious positions. . . The way it stayed dangling from my cunt as I stood and hung on with my vaginal muscles while I took its picture, or the way the bristles looked all sticky and clinging together after I had swirled it around and dipped into my ever wet canal. . .

Those were the thoughts I thought on tonight, and my need to please made me want to do even more with that brush. . .

I put the handled end and pushed it right into my asshole. As I was already so juicy and so aroused, my cunt juices rallied further, flowing out of my cunt hole and enveloping the handle of that brush. All of that slick lubrication gave my ass such a buzz. As it twittered and ached, I felt my orgasm coming. It began to hurt in that good, good way and between pinching my nipples, rubbing on my clit, spreading my wetter lust sauces all around, and flinging that basting brush from side to side in my ass, I could hold back no longer.

Rivers and waves of my own brand of cumming left me shaking and gasping for air. All the previous days of this most interesting journal- each day, an evidence of my sluttism- an evidence of my adoration, obedience and lust-filled submission. . .

It all just came pouring out. My own (and especially my Dom's) little reward for a job very well done.

12