Not Your Routine Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK, YOU'RE ONE HOT FUCKIN BITCH!" John hissed through gritted teeth as her cunt tightened around his swollen cock. He grabbed hold of her heaving hips as he anchored her to the hood of his cruiser and pounded into her quivering cunt made even slicker with her creamy juices as he fucked her through her orgasm with all the force of the Mack truck that went barreling by on the interstate. He looked down at his swollen cock coated with a thick layer of her creamy cunt juice tinged pink from the blood of her torn sphincter as he pounded it in and out of her wide stretched hole, in and out as hard as he could, grunting as his pussy juice coated testicles slapped against her vulva with every deep lunge as he rammed all ten and a half inches deep into her cunt, forcing her open even more as his cock swelled. He could hear her steady moans as he hammered away at her cunt, the slick swollen head of his cock tugging on her delicate tissues, pushing hard on her cervix as he bottomed out with each thrust. "You like that huge cock stretching your tight little cunt." He grunted like an elk in full rut; sweat beading on his forehead and neck, tricking down his back and soaking into his undershirt, as he fucked her like an animal, harder and harder, his hammering hips forcing hers to bang hard into the fender. She was one tight bitch and he had yet to loosen her up. He could feel his testicles draw up as they started to release a load of spunk and it was too soon. Too soon to come in this hot little bitch sprawled out on the hood of his cruiser.

John pulled his cock out of her with a loud sucking pop, grabbed hold of the back of her neck and pulled her to her feet only to force her down to her knees in the rough gravel. His chest rose and fell with each labored breath as he twisted his fingers into her hair, pulling her head back as he took hold of his slick, glistening cock with the other. "Suck my cock." He hissed when she clamped her mouth shut and he slapped the head of his swollen cock, slick with her pussy juice against her full red painted lips. "What, rich bitches don't suck cock? Now open your mouth like a good bitch and suck me."

Vivienne decided it was best not to protest and she opened her mouth, feeling it stretch even wider as he pushed the swollen plum-sized glans past her teeth, sputtering in protest as he pushed more and more of his thick, impossibly swollen cock inside her mouth until the plump, tapered head was pressing against the back of her tongue. She started to gag and she tried to lift her head to ease the pressure of having her mouth stretched so wide but his hand clamped around her skull prevented her from doing nothing but sucking him. She had never sucked her boyfriend's cock before, had been offered a cock to suck earlier in the day, she had always been repulsed by the very idea of sucking on something a man pissed out of and now she had one buried deep in her mouth, her full painted lips wrapped around the thick girth and she was loving it. She sucked him hard, swirling her tongue along the thickly veined underside of his hard cock, tasting her own bloody juices, bobbing her head up and down as she slid him in and out of her hot mouth, he teeth catching on the circumcision ring that encircled the base of the glans. She wanted all of that monster cock in her mouth and she fought the urge to gag as she pushed her face towards his groin, feeling the hard, smooth head push past her tonsils and press against the back of her throat. She could feel her cunt quivering as her juices leaked out of her and she sucked him even harder, drawing as much of his ten and a half inches as she could into her mouth and throat, moaning around his girth as saliva dribbled down her chin, her head bobbing faster and faster as she sucked and slurped on his thick man meat, cramming as much as she could inside her hot, wet mouth feeling it twitch and pulse against her tongue.

"You suck cock better than my wife," John groaned as he pulled his hips back, ramming his cock down her tender throat. He fucked her face hard, using her throat mercilessly, his testicles bouncing against her chin. He fisted both of his hands into her hair, holding her head as he pounded away at her face, looking down at his swollen angry cock sliding in and out of her painted lips. The only sounds that could be heard in the night was his heavy wet testicles slapping against her chin and the noisy slurping and sucking of her mouth. She was unable to swallow anything but his ten and a half inches of meat and saliva started to trickle out of the corners of her mouth and run down her chin. He could feel his cock swell in her tight throat, feel his testicles start to draw up against his body again as his impending orgasm neared. He didn't want to come in her mouth, not when he had that tight pussy to pound some more. He hissed as he pulled his cock from her raw throat, her teeth grazing the length of his swollen, vein-protruding cock as he popped the head free of her lips, his angry cock glistening in the red and blue strobes from her saliva.

John pulled her to her feet and grabbed hold her hips plopping her down hard on the fender of the cruiser, grabbing hold of her knees and parting her legs wide before she had a chance to close them. He grabbed hold of her ankles, lifting her legs and wedging the point of her stilettos in the gap between the hood and the fender, forcing her to brace her handcuffed hands against the hood of the car or fall over backwards. Either way was good for him, he was still going to eat that cunt of hers. He pulled her hips closer to the edge of the car, her ass dragging on the hot metal, forcing her to spread her legs as wide as she could.

"OWW. SHIT. YOU BASTARD! MY LEGS DON'T FUCKIN'BEND LIKE THAT!" Vivienne screamed up at him but when she saw the determined look on his face, she complied, wanting that thick cock back in her aching, empty pussy. She braced her shackled hands against the hood of the car; preparing herself for the cunt beating she knew was coming, knew she wanted. She hissed when he slid his thick fingers over her throbbing vulva, parting the raw, red and swollen lips of her labia, parting them further to expose her red, swollen blood-filled clitoris as it throbbed against her glistening flesh like a tiny cock. He bent his head, flattening his tongue to the crack of her ass and slowly dragging it upwards, slipping it deep inside her wide stretched vagina and fucking her with it as he drew her sweet, musky cream out before he commenced with licking all the thick cream that clung to her labia, higher till he flicked the very tip across the aching nub of her clitoris, her scream tearing through the starry night. He closed his lips tight around the hyper-sensitive piece of flesh and sucked as hard as he could, drawing it into his mouth as he flicked it again and again with the tip of his tongue.

Vivienne moaned, thrusting her swollen, battered cunt up against his mouth as she dug her spiked heels deeper into the hood of the cruiser. "MMMMM. OH GOD, EAT ME." Her hips jerked as his tongue darted around her clitoris, lapping up her creamy juices before sucking the piece of aching flesh into his mouth, rubbing it hard with his tongue. His teeth tugged on the slick, swollen lips of her labia as he sucked on first one and then the other, stabbing at her drenched, tender flesh with his tongue before closing his teeth around her clitoris and pulling hard on it as he working it harder and harder with his tongue. She screamed when he shoved three thick fingers into her raw pussy, fucking her hard with them as he sucked even hard on her clitoris forcing another orgasm out of her. "FUCK YES, EAT ME, TROOPER, FUCKIN EAAAT MMMMEEEEE!" Her cunt tightened around his plunging fingers, sucking them deeper as her orgasm tore through her, her hips bucking hard against his face as she spurted hot cunt juice all over him. "FUUUUUCK, I'M CUMMMINNN AGAAAAAIIIIN!"

He raised his head, his mouth and chin glistening with her pussy juice and he licked his lips, smiling. "That's the best cunt I've ever tasted, nice and salty sweet with just enough musk. And I'm not done fucking it yet." He grabbed hold of her hips, dragging her even closer to the edge of the fender and wrapped his hand around his throbbing too-thick cock, lining the dripping tapered glans up with her gaping, leaking hole and slammed his entire cock into her slick cunt with one hard lunge, stretching her wide open yet again, his knees banging into the wheel well. She screamed and he felt her instantly clamp down around his cock and he pulled it back out, feeling the slick pull of her swollen pussy lips along his cock until just the glans was at her entrance and he drove all ten and a half inches back inside her drenched cunt, his swollen testicles slapping against her ass. She bucked wildly beneath him, moaning and arching, thrusting her hips high as she no longer struggled, taking every thick inch as deep as she could. She was one hot bitch eager to have a huge cock shoved up her cunt.

Vivienne braced her hands on the hot hood of the car, threw her head back, groaning as his thick cock skewered into her, forcing her cunt back open, thrusting her sweaty breasts high into the air. She bore her hips down on his thick cock, shoving him even deeper, till the swollen glans pushed against her battered cervix. She knew she would never be able to take a small cock again, not after having this fucker rip her open. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE YOU HATE ME! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!"

John braced his hands on the cruiser's fender and pulled his hips back, his slick cock leaving her briefly before he rammed it back into her, his hips slamming into her pelvis. He fucked her harder than he had ever fucked his wife, grunting with every blow of his cock as he powered into her. Faster and faster, harder and harder he drove his cock into her, his balls bouncing against her ass. He looked down at her in the flashing strobes, down at her sweaty breasts as they jiggled on her chest with every driving thrust of his cock, her nipples rock hard and areolas puckered. He leaned forward, licking first one nipple then the other, feeling them tighten against his tongue. He opened his mouth wide over her breast, dragging his teeth over her areola as he clamped his teeth around her hard nipple, pulling on it until she cried out from the painful pleasure.

Vivienne threw her head back, her teeth clamped down on her bottom lip as her body started to tighten around his invading cock. His thick meat pole skewered into her, hitting her g-spot, forcing her closer and closer to her own orgasm. She clenched her manacled hands against the hood of the car, bucking her hips against every one of his hard down strokes, groaning as his painful thrusts shoved her ass into the hard metal. She had never been fucked like this before, so hard, so raw, so savagely. "FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD, FUCK ME HAAARRRD!"

"YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW," John hissed and grabbed hold of her hips, holding her in place as he pounded away at her with sadistic, animal lunges, his slippery cock slapping loudly into her juicy cunt as their pelvises collided, forcing her cunt cream to spurt out of her wide stretched hole around his hammering cock. His ass was on fire from his fierce lunges, his lungs starting to burn from his labored breaths. His testicles were starting to draw up tight against his body and he couldn't deny his orgasm any longer. He bore down harder on her, fucking her ass into the hot metal. Harder and harder, ramming into her, skewering into her cervix.

Vivienne groaned, slamming her hips upward, taking the hard blows of his thick fuck-pole as deep as she could. She gritted her teeth, trying to fight off her orgasm, but his hard, thick cock was too much for her as it rubbed against her clitoris with every profound plunge. "I'M CUMMMMMINNNNG, FUUUUCK, I'M CUMMMMMINNNNG. FUUUUCK MEEEEEE!" she screamed, as her orgasm ripped through her, her cunt starting to spasm around his thick cock. Her body shook violently, her inner muscles clenching and unclenching around his plunging cock. Her juices spurted around him, soaked his cock and seeping out onto his balls and trickled down her thighs.

John dug his fingers into her flesh, throwing his head back, a deep animal growl tearing from his throat as he hammered his cock in and out of her quivering, orgasm-slick cunt as fast and a deep as he could, his own orgasm tightening in the base of his spine, his hard, swollen testicles drawing up tight against his body. He slammed into her and he felt them contract, shooting out a heavy load of sperm and he hammered even faster, pushing his hot juice up into his cock as it swelled inside her from the sudden rush, stretching her even wider. "FUCK I'M CUMMING," he hollered and his hips jerked as the first hot gush of spunk splashed against the walls of her vagina. He grunted, slamming his cock deeper, soaking her cunt with another heavy spurt of cum. He bore down even harder on her, yanking her closer, forcing his swollen, spurting glans past the spongy neck of her cervix, pushing it in as deep as he could with a sharp jerk of his hips, jetting one heavy thick stream of sperm deep in her womb after another as his cock spilled his entire load. He thrust against her several times, grunting as he emptied his balls in her uterus, using the tight, spongy walls of her cervix to milk his cock. One last hard thrust and he was drained, his cock squishing around inside her as he forced his sperm as deep as it would go.

He slowly pulled his cock out of her with a loud, sucking pop, the reverse suction causing his thick, milky-white semen to pour out of her contracting, well stretched cunt, running down the fender of the car and drying instantly in the hot, night air. He bent down and scooped up her torn panties, using the thin triangle of lace to clean their foamy comingled juices from his cock that trickled down the length to drip off the still swollen glans before wiping all of their juices from his shrinking scrotum. He sniffed her soaking wet panties, smiled, and tucked them into his uniform shirt pocket. He pulled his boxer briefs back up, carefully tucking his still swollen and sticky, yet very satisfied cock back inside, before pulling up his trousers and tugging the zipper up. He reached for his duty belt on the hood of the cruiser and buckled it around his waist.

Vivienne wiggled her heels out from between the crack in the hood and slowly lowered her legs. She slid off the cruiser and stood up on weak, trembling legs. Her pussy was sore and throbbing and she could feel his semen running down her thighs in thick rivulets, drying instantly in the hot, summer air. She felt his hand on her arm as he turned her around, unlocking the cuffs that still bound her wrists. She rubbed her red, raw skin, feeling where the metal had dug into her flesh. She pulled her bra back down in place and smoothed her tank top down over her sides. She bent down and gathered up her shredded shorts. She looked at him in the flashing strobes, holding her clothing against her battered, cum-filled pussy.

"Get the fuck out of here. And don't let me ever catch you speeding through my state ever again," John said, giving her a push forward.

Vivienne walked back to her Porsche, feeling his semen swish around inside her bloated stomach. She couldn't believe she had just fucked her way out of jail time. She eased her bruised pelvis down onto the leather seat, feeling more of his sperm gush out of her gaping cunt and splash down onto the seat. It was going to be a long, sticky ride back to California.

One year later...

Vivienne slowly rolled her car up the long driveway coming to a stop behind a dark SUV. It had taken several months, but her lawyer had tracked him down. She shut her car off and gathered her belongings from the back seat, walking up the cobblestone path to the front door of the single story house. She knocked on the door and waited patiently. When the door was opened by a short, brown-haired woman, Vivienne pulled her sunglasses off, looking up at the woman. "Mrs. Dorland?"

"Yes," the pretty brunette said. "Who are you?"

"No one in particular. But I would like to return something of your husband's," she said, lifting the car seat/carrier up towards the woman, the pink blanket tucked around a sleeping three month old baby. The paternity test excluded her boyfriend, which only left one person.

"What is this?"

"Why don't you ask your husband," Vivienne said as she turned around, walking back down to her car and leaving the woman holding the baby.