Not Your Typical Camping Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hot breath on my neck sent me over the edge, and I bucked against him in what became the most intense orgasm of my life. I shrieked in ecstasy and he continued to pound me until I had ridden out my orgasm. He pulled out of me and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "She digs it in the ass," he laughed as he gave his partner knuckles again.

"Hell yeah. Now let's see how she handles the both of us." His words gutted me. I could barely handle them separately. I couldn't imagine the two at the same time.

"Let's find out," the ass man said as he picked me up. He pushed me over to the beast man. "Get on him."

I was incredibly spent after just enduring two of the most powerful orgasms of my life. It took everything I had in me to crawl back up on the man's massive cock. He grabbed my hips and forced me down on it. My pussy lit up like a house fire. A powerful moan danced off my lips as the two men chuckled.

The man behind me pushed me down onto the beast's chest. I was relieved to be laying down, but the new position his cock was in sent me into a seventh heaven. He groaned as I assume he felt the same thing. The ass man gave my rear a couple slaps before he too plunged into me.

I was experiencing incredible pain and pleasure simultaneously. I had never been so full in my life. Both men began to move in me. One pulled out, the other pushed in. I was crashing through another orgasm before I could blink, and another was building. I frantically bucked against the two, which coupled with their motions, was all I needed to release the last bit of cum I had left in me.

I was leaking everywhere when the two started grunting. They kept pushing and pulling until they too released everything they had in me. By the time the three of us were drained, I could no longer move.

They both laughed and gave each other bro fives. "Best one yet," the large man raved.

"We'll be back for you sweetheart," the other one panted. He gave me a wink I was too exhausted to acknowledge. They dressed themselves and exited the tent. I could hear them telling Colton what he had missed, how hot I was, and that he would have a hard time fulfilling me anymore.

Too exhausted to get up, I simply laid there and wondered if they were right. Would Colton really be able to satisfy me anymore? Of course he would. After all, we're set to be married in a month. As I lay on the wet blankets, I wondered what it would be like for Colton and I after this. I hoped everything would return to normal, but this was as unreasonable as it was unlikely. Maybe we can find a way to recover. Hopefully, that is.

12