Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah mom, suck my cock, you ass-licking cock sucker." I said. She was going deeper than she ever had, and when I erupted in her mouth, she gagged and coughed, but she kept jamming her head down into my lap. "Take it deep, slut! Choke yourself with your son's cock!" she kept slamming her face down until I was soft. She pulled off after a while and looked up at me. Her face was red, her eyes were watering, and there was snot running from her nose, but she was smiling.

She must have swallowed ten loads of my cum that day. Sunday was more of the same, but by that evening, she let me eat her out, although she was still too sore for anything besides oral.

Monday came around and I got a blowjob from mom before going to school. During lunch, I was sitting at my usual table with some guys on the football team, and I noticed Charlie sitting at a table across the lunch room. I decided to mess with her a little, so as I was taking my tray to the trash area, I stopped and stood in front of her table.

"Good afternoon, Ladies." I said, trying to be as charming as I could and not laugh. There were no guys at her table, only girls. There was another obvious dyke, three fat girls dressed like girls, and one cute blonde girl with long hair and a short skirt. The blonde girl was looking down at the table with her head in her hands, and the three fat chicks had looks of fear and panic on their fat faces. The dyke looked like she wanted to kill me.

"Get out of here, ya big dumb jock." Charlie said, I assumed she was speaking for the table.

I leaned down and whispered in Charlie's ear, "You look so hot today, I could just eat you up."

"Gross!" she yelled and tried to push me away.

"Later Charlie. Ladies" I had to leave because I was about to bust out laughing, and when I got three steps away from the table, I felt something hit my shoulder. It didn't hurt at all, and I turned around to see an empty milk carton on the ground. I couldn't help but laugh, seeing the look of pure anger on Charlie's face. I walked away, and laughed like a retard all the way to my next class.

"You're a real asshole, you know that?" I heard Charlie's voice behind me as I was shutting the door on my locker and getting ready to head to the weight room after school.

"Just busting your balls. It's what guys do to each other. You want to be a guy so much you should know that." I turned to look at her.

"I know, but you scared my friends. Danielle almost started crying."

"Is she the hot blonde?" I asked

"How did you know?"

"She looked pretty fragile, she's the only one who didn't look at me. Nice tits, though." I couldn't help myself.

Charlie punched me on the arm. "God you're gross." she paused and looked up at me. "I can't believe I'm doing this, but I mentioned you to my mom, and she wants to meet you." she looked down at the floor. "So gross." she whispered.

"You told her about..." I grabbed my crotch.

"No! I didn't tell her I saw your disgusting thing. I told her I knew you from school and you'd told me you like older women."

"What did she say?" I was getting turned on, thinking about a woman I'd never even met.

"She said she'd like to get a look at you, she didn't believe you're as big as I told her you are. You can come over and I'll tell her I'm helping you study, then one of my girlfriends will call with a BS emergency, and I'll leave you two alone."

"You've got this all planned out. Why are you doing this for me?" I began to wonder what her motives were.

"I'm not doing it for you, idiot." she punched me again. If she wasn't a girl, and if her punches weren't so weak, I might have gotten mad. "I'm hoping you can help me get with her, you know, like we did with your mom."

"So you want my help? And you think hitting me and calling me an idiot is the best way to ask?"

"Whatever, dude. If you don't want to meet her, I'll find some other big dumb jock to help me." she crossed her arms over her chest. She never did take her shirt off on Friday night, so I never got to see her tits. Even dressed the way she was, I could tell she had nice tits, not huge, but bigger than my mom's. I figured the only chance to see them was to help her out, so I decided to go along with her plan. Plus, I did like the idea of banging her mom.

"You say the nicest things, Charlie. How can I say no to you?" I said as sweetly as I could manage.

"I'll call you after dinner tonight. Asshole." she turned and walked away.

I went to the gym and worked out. I took it easy because I was a little sore from the heavy workout on Friday. Maybe mom had managed to drain something out of me, because I wasn't in the mood to lift anything heavier than a can of soda. Coach called me a weak-stick and a girly-man, but even that didn't motivate me.

I must have gotten enough of a sweat going because as soon as I got home, mom came into my room and attacked me.

"How was your day, mom?" I asked, looking down at her as she licked the head of my cock. Instead of answering me, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked me until I exploded with a massive load of cum. "Oh fuck that feels good." I said as I filled her pretty mouth.

"I hope you don't mind, but I sort of have a date tonight." I said after she took her mouth from my softening prick.

"A date?" she looked a little hurt.

"Charlie wants me to go over and meet her mom. She thinks I might be able to help get her mom in bed."

"Oh." Mom's eyes lit up, sparkling like blue sapphires. "I see. Can I come with you?"

"I don't think so. I'm going over there to study, and I'm not sure how it will go. It's not a sure thing."

"You have to seduce her?" she still had her hand wrapped around my cock as she knelt in front of me.

"Something like that, I don't really know. I'm a little nervous about it, but Charlie thinks it could happen."

"Don't be nervous, women don't like that. Be confident and self assured, or at least pretend you are."

Another first. Mom's giving me advice on how to seduce another woman.

"If you get a hard on, don't try to hide it from her. Make sure she sees how much you like her, and you're ready to make her happy."

"How do you know all this stuff? I thought you didn't like sex up until recently." my cock was getting hard in her hands.

"I'm a woman. I know what women like." she let go of me and stood up. "You'd better save that for her. She probably needs it as much as I did Friday night." she kissed me on the chest. "Thank you for Friday, and tell Charlie I said thank you, too."

"Don't thank me, I loved it. I can't wait until you feel better so I can nail your filthy whore ass again."

"You're so sweet, but it may be a while. I'm still pretty sore down there." she looked up at me and I leaned down to kiss her. Our lips melted together for a few moments before she pulled away. "You should take a shower, she might not like you the way I do. I'll get your dinner ready while you get dressed." she gave my cock one last squeeze and left my room.

Charlie called during dinner and said she'd pick me up in twenty minutes.

"Mom, I'm home." Charlie called out from the doorway of her house.

"Hello dear" a lilting voice said from another room. "I'm just doing the dishes."

Charlie led me to the kitchen and I couldn't believe my eyes. Her mom was gorgeous. About 5'5", slender, but with curves in all the right places, and a very pretty face. I could see where Charlie got her delicate features from. She had long, light brown hair that fell down to the middle of her back. She was wearing a button up shirt, and the buttons on her chest were straining against the heft of her boobs. She had on a tight knee length skirt that really showed off her sexy ass and legs.

"Mom, this is Max, the boy I told you about. I'm helping him study for his science class. You know how dumb these big jocks are."

I wanted to kick Charlie's ass for saying that, but I didn't think it would help me get my hands inside her mom's skirt, so I kept quiet.

"Hello, Max. Nice to meet you." she looked up at me like she hadn't eaten in a week and I was a juicy steak. "Charlene tells me you play football. I can see you have the build for it."

"Thank you, ma'am. Nice to meet you, too." I was laughing inside. Charlene. Too funny.

"Please, call me Jan." she held her hand out.

"Ok, Jan." I shook her hand, trying to be firm, but not so firm I broke a bone.

"Oh." she gasped as I squeezed her hand.

"Sorry Jan, sometimes I forget how strong I am, and how delicate ladies are." my eyes were moving up and down her body.

"That's OK, I like a man with a firm... handshake." she said as she looked down at my crotch.

"Come on moose, let's see if we can at least get you to pass so you can stay on the team." Charlie grabbed my arm and pulled me to her room. Moose, ogre, sasquatch, Lurch, lummox. I'd heard it all before and it didn't bother me.

"Keep the door to your room open, Charlene. I know how young men are." Jan said, looking at me the whole time.

"Ewww mom. Gross."

I followed Charlie to her room. "So what now, Charlene?" I asked while I looked around her room. 'Who knew there were so many different Melissa Ethridge posters?' I wondered silently.

"Don't fucking call me that, asshole. Open a fucking book and act like you can read." she threw a textbook at my head, and I caught it a few inches from my face. "My friend should be calling soon."

Ten minutes later, her phone rang. She told her mom some BS about one of her girlfriends, and said I was going to stay and study because she was my ride and she couldn't drive me home until she made sure her friend was OK.

"Dont worry dear, I'll keep an eye on Max while you're gone." Jan said.

"Don't touch any of my shit, and don't break any chairs you big ox." Charlie said as she left.

"Watch your language young lady." Jan admonished

I stayed in Charlie's room, pretending to study, wondering how I should make my move. Jan solved my dilema by coming in and asking me if I was thirsty.

"Wouldn't you feel more comfortable on the couch? That chair wasn't made for a man your size."

"Yes ma'am."

"Please, Max, call me Jan." she smiled and then turned away to leave the room. I followed her to the living room, watching her ass cheeks jiggle in her tight skirt. "I'd offer you a beer, but you're not old enough to drink, are you?" she asked as I sat on the couch.

"Uh, no. I'll have a cola, if you have that."

"Be right back." she went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses, one was my soda, and the other was a wine glass filled with white wine. "You don't mind if I have a little drink, do you?" she asked as she handed me my glass. Our fingers touched briefly as I took the glass from her outstretched hand. I sat back and opened the textbook while she sat on the other couch opposite me. There was a coffee table and plenty of sexual tension between us.

"So, Max. I might be betraying my daughter's confidence, but she mentioned something about you and an older woman. Are you dating a college girl?"

"No, we were talking about this hot math teacher... I mean this attractive math teacher, and we both agreed that...I shouldn't tell you this."

"It's Ok, Max, You both agreed..." she took a big drink from her glass.

"We both agreed that we'd like to... you know."

"I see." she crossed her legs and let her shoe fall off her heel so it was swinging in the air as she moved her ankle back and forth. "So tell me about this hot math teacher."

"I don't know. She's probably thirty five, but still looks good, you know? Always wears tight skirts. Totally a MILF. Totally."

"So tell me, Max. What would you do if say, hypothetically, you managed to get this hot math teacher alone? Somewhere private." she said in a sultry tone.

I was staring at her foot, mesmerized by the way her ankle moved it up and down, her black high heel shoe swinging back and forth. I knew what she was asking, she wanted to know what I'd do to her if I got the chance, so I decided this was my opening. My cock was growing in my pants, but instead of trying to hide it, I slid my hips forward on the couch.

"First I'd put my arms around her. She's a lot shorter than I am, most girls are, so she'd only come up to my chest. I'd hold her tight, maybe stroke her long hair gently." I stopped to see if I was getting any reaction.

Jan took another drink of her wine, dropped her shoe on the floor and re-crossed her legs with the other leg on top this time. I didn't get a peek up her skirt, but she put her hand in between her thighs before she tightened them together. "And then?"

"Then I'd let her go just enough to lean down and lightly press my lips against hers. She has nice full lips that are just begging to be kissed. I'd kiss her a bit before I touched my tongue to her lips. Hopefully she opens her lips to let my tongue in her mouth, then I'd slide it inside, tasting her, teasing her, caressing her. I like kissing a woman, and I've been told I'm very good at it, so I'd take my time. I'd nibble on her lower lip, and pull her tongue into my mouth." I moved forward on the couch a little more, and could see her staring at the obvious lump in the front of my blue jeans. "In this hypothetical situation, are we in a classroom? A car? A bedroom?"

"Let's go with bedroom." Jan's chest was moving up and down, and the buttons on her shirt looked like they were about to pop off as the pace of her breathing increased.

"OK. I'd push her onto the bed gently, then I'd lay down beside her. That way we could be face to face on our sides. I'd lean in and nibble on her earlobe, then I'd whisper in her ear, telling her how good she made me feel, and how beautiful she is. My hand would be caressing her shoulder, and when I went back to kissing her lips, I'd move my hand slowly down her back. I wouldn't stop at her waist, I'd keep moving my hand until I was caressing her nice full bottom. She really has a great ass." I stopped and looked at Jan. Her eyes were closed and her head was laying against the back rest of the couch.

I could tell she was getting into it, so I kept my voice low and spoke slowly. "I'd give her ass a gentle squeeze and press my body up against hers. She always wears skirts, so I'd pull her skirt up, inch by inch, walking it up with my fingers until I had the hem in my hand, kissing her the entire time, then I'd pull it all the way up to her waist. I wonder what kind of underwear she'd have on?" I waited to see if Jan had a suggestion.

"A thong. She's wearing a thong." Jan said breathlessly. She sat up and finished her wine. She uncrossed her legs to lean forward and put the glass on the coffee table, then she crossed her legs again and slid her hips forward before sitting back on the couch. One hand went between her thighs, and the other hand was on her stomach, just below her boobs.

"Since she's wearing a thong, I'd be touching her bare cheek. I'd caress her smooth skin with my fingertips, then I'd slip a finger under the fabric of her thong, right at the top where it begans it's way between her cheeks. I'd run my middle finger down the furrow of her ass until I felt her tight little rosebud."

"Mmmmm." Jan moaned quietly as soon as I said rosebud.

"I'd press my finger against her rosebud, just enough to let her feel it, but not so hard that my finger goes in there. Not yet anyway. After a minute of that, I think it would be time to undress her, so I'd push her onto her back and get up on top of her, straddling her thighs. I'd reach down and unbutton her shirt, then I'd open it up to get a look at her bra. I wonder if her bra clasp is in the front or the back?"

Jan moved her hand up and cupped her breast. "The back." she whispered.

"I've never been good at working clasps on the back, so what I'd do is grab the front of her bra with both hands, and RIP it apart." I put a lot of emphasis on the word 'rip' and it had the desired effect. Jan jolted and I thought she might slide down off the couch. I kept on going. "Now that her ti... er I mean breasts are exposed, I'd lean down and kiss each one of them, light as a feather at first, and not on the nipple just yet. I'd kiss around her areolas, going from one breast to the other until she gave me some kind of signal."

"Ohhhhh." Jan murmered quietly while openly pinching her nipple through her shirt. I guess she didn't care if I saw her.

"Yeah, like that." I said, referring to the noise she just made.

"Then I'd take one of her nipples in my mouth, I imagine they'd be nice and hard by this time. I'd suck and lick and even bite her nipples, and I'd keep doing that until she cried out with pleasure."

"Oh God." Jan cried out. Her body was trembling, and I could see the hand between her thighs moving.

"Yeah, like that." I decided it was time for some action to go along with my words, so I got up and put my hand on Jan's knee. She uncrossed her legs and opened them wide. Her skirt rose up as she spread her knees, so I pushed the coffee table away and got down on my knees between her thighs, inhaling the sweet smell of her sex. "I love playing with a woman's tits. I know how much they like it, too." I reached up and ripped her blouse open with one smooth motion. Her buttons went flying, and I heard them hitting the wall. I quickly did the same to her bra, tearing it apart.

"Oh God." Jan looked down at me as I cupped my hands on her tits, squeezing them firmly. "And then?" she demanded, her legs opening and closing against my ribs.

"After I gave her tits the loving attention they deserved, I'd start kissing my way down her belly." I kissed my way down Jan's belly, squeezing and pinching her nipples the entire time. "I'd pull her skirt all the way up and put my mouth on her panties, which should be soaking wet by now." I nibbled on her clit through her cotton thong. "I wonder if I should tear her panties off, or pull them slowly down her long, sexy legs."

"Down the legs." Jan whimpered. "Hurry."

I grabbed the elastic waistband and pulled it towards me. Jan lifted her legs up so I could slide them up and off her legs. "She's probably thinking I'm going to go down on her, and I would, but not right away. First I want her to taste her own juicy cunt, so I'd take her thong, find the wettest part and put that in her mouth. Then I'd kiss her while she's sucking on her own panties, sharing her essence between our tongues." I did exactly that, and she went absolutely wild.

"Oh God Max! Pull your big cock out and put it in me. I need it so bad." she said as she pulled her thong out of her mouth and tossed it behind her back. "Please stop teasing me and give me your cock. Please." she was as close to begging as I needed to hear, so I whipped my shirt up over my head and opened my pants enough to pull my cock out. I grabbed myself at the base of my shaft and rubbed the head up and down her steaming lips. "Oh God, put it in me." she begged again, trying to move her ass off the couch to get closer to what she so desperately wanted.

I decided to help her by leaning forward and burying my cock all the way down in one swift stroke. I was on my knees in front of the couch, which put her pussy at the perfect height for my cock. As I thrust my hips at her, I grabbed her nipples, one in each hand and pulled them away from her body.

"Fuck me, you big gorgeous man." she reached out to grab my shoulders and pulled me to her. Our lips met in a wet, sultry kiss, and she tasted like wine, sweet sweet wine.

"You like it deep, don't you Jan?" I asked as I ground my pelvic bone against her clit.

"Oh God yes. Fuck me deeper, harder, oh fuck meeeeeeee!" her legs wrapped around my hips, holding me deep inside her, as she shook with her orgasm.

I'd cum so many times over the previous week, I was able to hold off cumming for a good amount of time, so after Jan stopped shaking, I pulled her onto the floor and rolled her over onto her stomach. Her long, shimmering hair fanned out on the floor above her head, and her hips were moving up and down against the shag carpet. I took off my pants, then I straddled her hips and pushed my cock down to meet her waiting cunt. She lifted her hips off the floor just enough to side her hand under herself. I plunged down into her, driving her into the carpet. She rocked her hips up to meet my strokes, and her vaginal walls squeezed my cock every time I pulled back.