Not Your Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit on the edge and slowly spread your thighs," he commanded again.

Somehow I knew that my panties were very wet now, and I should have been embarrassed that it would be easy to see that if I spread my legs. But didn't I want to make sexy boudoir pictures for my husband? And he was a professional photographer. Imagining somehow that my husband would be pleased with my raunchiest behavior now, I gave the camera a sultry look and made my most seductive look, spreading my legs and stroking my inner thighs wantonly.

Bruce could see how the crotch of her panties were visibly damp as she spread herself, the narrow lace fabric burrowed into her lips and gave her a very slutty appearance. The look of her like that made his arousal complete.

"Hook your fingers into the wet crotch of your panties and slowly pull it to one side so I can see your pussy," he said seductively. "Shouldn't I refuse such a thing?" The thought slipped from my mental grasp as I wanted to show that part of me now. Obeying the instruction I did so, my nether lips eased open as they were exposed to the air in the room by my panties pulling across them.

"You are so beautiful," he flattered again as he leaned in close and took pictures of my naked sex. "The hottest of any woman I have shot." My head spun with the flattery and I felt hot all over, my skin seemed to crawl as if only his hands all over me could stop my fiery desire to be touched.

"Take those panties off," he ordered. My hands pulled them off my bottom and down my thighs. I kicked up my legs to get them off and watched them fling to the floor discarded.

"Climb back on the chaise," he prompted her, "lean against the back," he ordered.

And I did as he directed; in fact, willingly I posed on the lounge, doing more than he told me to expose myself before him, arching my back and spreading my legs again, welcoming him.

"The only way you would look hotter in these pictures is if you had just been fucked."

The thing he said flowed over my thoughts without any offense at all. Looking down, I saw how my hand was lightly touching my pussy and I was distracted by my own need to caress myself fully.

"Oh yes," I murmured almost unconsciously as the man before me seemed perfect to fuck me now.

Watching him undress and reveal his gorgeous body, somewhere inside I knew I should refuse, say something, protest, yet I could not find either the will or the words, all I could do was feel how my heart was pounding hard in my chest, how my breasts rose and fell with my quick drawn breaths and how my wanting pussy just felt hotter and wetter by the second as I knew that he would now fuck me like his slut.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
EROTIC all the way

Wonderful story, taking it slow and titilizing....love how you are taking her somewhat against her will.....please post part 2. Cock is hard and needs to explode....

urban_legend555urban_legend555about 11 years ago
Good work

You build the eroticism very well. I'm not troubled by the switch back and forth from his perspective to hers. I think it completes the dynamic between them very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE

Post Part 2.....Cant wait to read it

Share this Story

Similar Stories

School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories