Not Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman was obviously not expecting that. "Well, since you've asked, yes there is. I find it totally appalling that a man like that could take advantage of a child like you."

"Child, miss I am not a child, I am an 18 year old woman who can make her own choices. And my boyfriend, he only takes advantage of me when I want him to."

The snob was taken aback by Leanne's openness. "Hm, dear I hate to be the one to tell you this but your 'boyfriend' is only using you. You'll thank me one day when he drops you for the next model."

"You deluded bitch. Don't you dare say a fucking word without knowing the truth, I've known that man my entire life; he was my father."

"Y, your fa, father?"

"Yes, and we came together when my mother told him we weren't related. He lost a daughter, I lost a father and we found each other in the remains of our lives. You want to judge you go ahead and judge but get the whole story first you judgemental cunt."

The snob was left with her mouth hanging open in shock, Joseph came out the toilets to a smiling Leanne who kissed him.

"Hi daddy."

"Hey sweetie, what you been up to?"

"Just making new friends."

Joseph and Leanne walked away arm in arm, Leanne waited until the snob was out of sight then let out a laugh.

"What, what's so funny?" Asked a confused Joseph.

"I totally just called that snob out. She had a stick in her ass about us so I let her have it."

"Wow, I'm proud of you Anne, don't let anyone look down on you."

"I don't know what being with you is doing to me but I love it."

Leanne kissed Joseph again. They kept around the centre for a while longer, window shopping. They headed into a clothes shop and split up for a while, while she was browsing some tops Leanne spotted her friend Samantha with a boy, they were kissing.

The boy looked a lot like Sam's cousin Bryce.

Sam and the boy split up as well, Sam looked up and caught eyes with Leanne, the smile on her face vanished but she put on a brace face and walked over to her friend.

"Hello Leanne."

"Hello Sam. Was that your cousin?"

Sam looked away from Leanne. "Yes." Looking behind Leanne Sam saw Joseph. "Is that your father?"

"Was, not anymore, long story."

Sam put the pieces together in her head. "Oh. I won't tell if you don't."

"Deal."

Joseph joined them. "Hello Sam, what you and my little girl gossiping about?"

"Not much Mr Martin, just discussing our gig tomorrow."

"A gig, Anne never told me about a gig."

"Yes sir our band's playing in a battle of the bands type thing at Dreyer's pub. You should come."

"Would you dad, I was going to invite you honest it just slipped my mind. What with all we've been doing lately."

Joseph caught on to what Leanne meant, he didn't see it but so did Sam. "I would love to, I'll even give you girls a lift there."

"Thanks Mr Martin but we have a lot of gear to set up beforehand. Well I'll see you tomorrow Leanne."

"You too Sam."

The two friends hugged and went their separate ways, Joseph and Leanne finished up in the centre and returned home.

Leanne took what her and Joseph bought upstairs to their room, Joseph drank some milk out the carton – they were running low so he made a note to buy more – and went upstairs to join her. Joseph found Leanne looking in their closet, thinking hard.

"What you doing honey?"

"I'm trying to find something to wear tomorrow at the gig. I wanted to wear a skirt but the cuts on my legs are hard to hide and I don't know how much tights would cover."

"Why'd you cut them if you knew they were going to be this much trouble?"

"You know why dad, cause I wanted to know I was ugly underneath what the boys saw, to know they were wrong."

"You haven't cut yourself since we've been together have you?"

"Course not daddy, I know you will never make me feel bad."

Joseph's eyes wandered down to his daughters covered legs. "Take off your trousers."

"What?"

"Take them off, I want to see the cuts. Please Anne."

Leanne was confused as to where her father wanted to see the ugliest part of her body but she complied; she unbuttoned her trousers and stepped out of them when they hit the floor. Joseph motioned for her to lie across the bed which she did. Joseph lay with her but kept his head by the cuts, he rested himself on his shoulder. He counted nine scars, five on her left leg and four on her right.

"So do these all have a story behind them or were they just random?"

"They have reasons behind them daddy." Leanne pointed to the top one on her right leg. "This was my first, I did it after a girl at school, Katie, said during gym class I shouldn't run, I might knock myself out."

Joseph kissed the scar then pointed to the second from the top on her left leg. "What about that one?"

"That's when the sleazy chip shop owner wouldn't stop looking at my tits when I went to get a fish supper."

He kissed that scar then pointed at the bottom one on her right leg. "That one?"

"That's when a teacher in high school told me he could improve a test result if I slept with him. Don't worry dad I told Rachel and Sam and they told the headmaster who got him fired."

Joseph's anger was growing at what people had done to his daughter, he never realised how much she'd gone through. He kissed the scar and pointed at the middle scar on her left leg. "This one?"

"I did that when Vincent Moreno..."

"What did he do?" Joseph knew the Moreno's, he and Vincent's father Cyril were friends at school until Joseph found out how violent and abusive Cyril was. He hadn't heard from Cyril in years until he heard he was killed by his eldest son Jonathan.

Leanne was fighting back tears. "When we were walking past each other in the corridor, alone, he pushed me against the wall, grabbed my breast with one hand and cupped my pussy with the other, then he licked my face and whispered in my ear that if I gave him an opening he would take my cherry if I wanted it or not."

Joseph was furious, Vincent was obviously just like his father, after-all rumours were spread saying Jonathan killed his father when he saw Cyril raping his daughter.

Joseph's thoughts came back to his daughter, he kissed that scar and settled his finger on the one right below it, the biggest scar on her legs. "What's the story here?"

"That one, I did that the day after I lost my virginity."

That was understandable, Leanne didn't make it a secret she regretted her first time. Joseph kissed that final scar and lay his head on Leanne's legs, softly stroking the scars.

"I love you Anne, every bit of you. When I see you like this I just want to save you, I want to protect you, I want... I just want you Anne."

Joseph heard Leanne sniff and felt her hands in his hair. Joseph kept caressing Leanne's scars when his hand inadvertently grazed her panties and he felt a wet spot, Leanne sensed a sudden flush of heat towards her pussy from her father's touch. Joseph also felt the heat, he slipped his fingers into her panties and pulled them down, they went down past her knees and to her ankles where Leanne kicked them off. Joseph positioned himself between Leanne's legs and gently kissed her lips, he took a long and slow lick tasting her juices, they had a sweet but tangy taste to them, Joseph was reminded of sweet and sour chicken.

God he was hungry to be thinking about Chinese food now. Joseph kept licking his daughters' cunt, savouring every moment of the experience. The feeling was mutual with Leanne, she loved this new exciting sensation her father was giving her, a strange tingling was pulsating from her pussy all around her body, Leanne caught her toes scrunching up.

Joseph decided to up the ante, he moved up slightly and sucked on her clit, that sent a shock through her body. Leanne's eye flew open and her breath was sucked in, how had she not had Joseph do this to her earlier. Joseph sucked on her clit again, the jolt ran through her once more, Joseph's face was buried in Leanne's cunny so he couldn't see anything but he heard her breathing getting long and deep, he kept licking and sucking, drinking in her wetness until he felt Leanne stopped breathing and vibrated from underneath him. Looking up Joseph saw Leanne smiling at him.

"That was so nice daddy, I feel great."

"Only the best for my baby."

The two of them kissed, Leanne felt something against her hip, looking down she saw her father's erection.

"What a shame dad, you helped me so how about I help you."

Joseph smiled and let Leanne do her thing.

It had been 35 days since Helena's confession, it was Sunday. Leanne had her band that night so she would be spending most of the day practising, Joseph had to go into work, something he would hate because he made the mistake of explaining to his work-friends about his divorce and origin of his new girlfriend.

Joseph worked in a small sales joint, there was only ever about 6 people in at one time so it was a very personal place. The workers called the place 'The Stop-Off' because middle management guys were sent to the place to run it for a month or two before being promoted and the next boss arrived. As a result the workers had made created a pool as to what the new boss would be like.

The day dragged on slowly, Joseph made the calls he needed to and joked around with his friends, even if he was the butt of most of them, he thanked God he was allowed to leave early. A few hours before he was suppose to leave Joseph was called to his bosses office, Joseph knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Joseph went inside, he saw his boss sitting at his table and another man standing.

"Martin, I want you to meet Peter Townsend. He'll be taking over for a while when I leave next week, I want him to get to know some of the bigger players here."

Joseph shook Peter's hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"Same, Martin was it."

"Yeah, Joseph Martin."

Joseph's boss interrupted them. "Alright now that's out the way show him round the place, get some of the others to meet him."

Joseph led Peter out to the floor, he saw three of his friends at the water-cooler so he thought it best to introduce Peter to them first.

"Guys, this is Peter Townsend, the new boss."

"Same as the old boss?" Asked Benjamin, one of the more outspoken workers. "I kid Townsend, what brings you to 'The Stop-Off'?"

"Same thing as what brought the others. It's good to meet you, I'm Jonah, the quiet one's Aaron."

"Hey."

"And the charmers' Benjamin."

"Call me Benji. I see you've met Big Daddy."

"Fuck Ben stop calling me that."

"You know the story behind this motherfucker, what's happening with him right now? Son-of-a-bitch is told by his wife that his daughter of 18 years isn't his."

"Jesus, not yours? Who's the father?"

"Don't know, my ex-wife never told me."

Ben continued the story. "Well obviously he divorced that bitch but you know what he did next. He started fucking his daughter."

"She's not my daughter, and there's a little more to it than that."

"Who fucking cares Joe you're fucking a girl half your age and you changed her nappies. That's all this is."

The boss yelled from his office. "Alright that's it, back to work."

Everyone left back to their desks, just before he left Peter got Joseph's attention.

"Hey Joseph, just to let you know you're not the only one who's lost a daughter, if you want to talk about it just ask."

"Thanks Peter, I'll do that."

The two of them left and went back to work until Joseph left early to meet Leanne at the pub. He managed to get home, washed, dressed and to the pub before it got too busy. He went inside and approached the bartender, a girl a few years older than Leanne.

"Hey there, how can I help you?" The girl had a thick South African accent.

"Uh yeah I was wondering where my daughter was, her name's Leanne Martin she's with one of the bands tonight."

"Oh Leanne, yeah I know her. She's round the back of the stage just go through."

"Thanks."

Joseph left the bar and headed round the back of the stage. He saw Leanne and her band members practising behind a curtain, Leanne spotted Joseph coming towards them.

"Dad. You made it."

Leanne ran up and hugged Joseph, he felt oddly proud that she had decided to wear a skirt albeit a long one to hide her scars.

"Hello darling, you guys working hard?"

"Yeah, but thankfully we're not first so we have plenty of time to practise. Dad this is Bryce Dawltry, Sam's cousin."

Joseph shook Bryce's hand.

"And this is Rachel's boyfriend, James Morrison."

Joseph shook James' hand. "Morrison? You have a brother called Francis?"

"Ha, yeah Frankie's my brother."

"I worked with him, sorry to hear about him, suicide's a nasty way to go."

"I've got over it."

Just then the bartender came round. "Right Sam, that's people arriving now you'll need to get round the front."

"Sure thing Paige. Right then, everything set up?"

"Yep." Piped up Rachel.

"Good, alright everyone all there is to do now is wait."

The gang left backstage and waited in the ever-growing crowd, Leanne made sure that nobody bought her father a drink. When the time got just past eight the Battle of the Bands started, every band would get to do two songs then the audience would vote for their favourite.

The first few bands were quite good in Joseph's opinion, the second band on did a version of M.I.A.'s 'Born Free' where they picked a group of red-headed teens and used them in a discriminating manner – it was all an act but convincing. The band on before Leanne's started with a mechanical heartbeat and immediately almost everyone knew what it was.

"What's this?" Asked James.

"Closer." Yelled Rachel over the cheering. "Nine Inch Nails. My sister lost her virginity to this song, she sung it for a week afterwards. Drove my dad nuts."

Joseph laughed at that, Rachel's father was a reverend so the sexual nature of the song was sure to annoy him. Joseph felt Leanne lean in close to his ear and whisper.

"I'll let you violate me. I'll let you desecrate me. I'll let you penetrate me. I'll let you complicate me."

Joseph turned and faced his daughter as she kept singing, the animal lust in her eyes in plain sight. She kissed her father hard and whispered again.

"I want to fuck you like an animal, I want to feel you from the inside. I want to fuck you like an animal, my whole existence is flawed."

"You get me closer to God." Joseph joined in the song.

The whole song Leanne and Joseph were like that, close, sexual, ready to leave and fuck in the first place they could find. When the song was over Sam and Rachel made jokes about how close the two of them came to fucking on the floor, while the band played their next song the three girls left to get ready for their set.

When the girls came on Joseph, Bryce and James cheered the loudest. Rachel went on drums, Leanne took the Bass and Sam with the lead guitar approached the microphone.

"Hello, we are Erin Clapton and this is one of our favourite songs. We hope you'll love it as much as us."

Sam stepped back from the microphone, she and Leanne nodded to each other to get the timing right. Then Leanne started playing the opening tune to 'Sunshine Of Your Love', the crowd went wild as one by one they recognized the song. Soon Rachel and Sam had joined in, Sam returned to the microphone.

"It's getting near dawn, when lights closed their tired eyes. I'll soon by with you my love, give you my dose of pride. I'll be with you darling soon, I'll be with you when the stars start falling."

Sam stepped back again and joined with the others for the break. Joseph had never heard them play as a full group before, obviously he'd heard Leanne practising and knew she was good but as a group they were brilliant. Sam took the microphone again.

"I've been waiting so long."

Leanne joined in. "To be where I'm going. In the sunshine of your looovvvvveee."

Leanne's eyes never Joseph's while singing, the girls played great and got one of the loudest cheers of the night. When 'Sunshine' was finished Sam and Leanne put down their guitars, Sam left the stage and Leanne took the microphone.

"Hey everyone, our next song is very appropriate for me because I just found out my parents are splitting up."

As one the crowd gave out a sympathetic 'Aww', Leanne laughed.

"Don't be like that, I don't mind really and because of it I've found a great man."

Sam returned with a table and a metal pint mug, she placed them beside Leanne and picked up her guitar.

"Thanks Sam, this is Elbow."

Sam and Rachel started playing, Joseph didn't recognize the song straight away but then Leanne started singing, she began softly.

"Mondays is for drinking to the seldom seen kid."

Then it all erupted. "I've been working on a cocktail called "Grounds For Divorce", whoa. Polishing a compass that I hold in my sleep, whoa. Doubt comes in on sticks, but then he kicks like a horse, whoa. There's a Chinese cigarette case and the rest you can keep, and the rest you can keep, and the rest you can keep."

Leanne's hand reached up and ran through her hair, Joseph loved how sexual she looked on stage.

"There's a hole in my neighbourhood, down which of late I cannot help but fall. There's a hole in my neighbourhood, down which of late I cannot help but fall."

When the riff from Sam and Rachel came in Leanne picked up the metal mug and slammed it against the table in time with the music. She looked to be having a great time and she was, when the song was finished Leanne, Sam and Rachel tidied up and returned to the boys, each one kissing their respective boyfriends – although Sam and Bryce quickly let go of each other before anyone noticed.

"You guys were brilliant." Exclaimed Joseph.

"Really dad, you're not just saying that?"

"I mean it."

Leanne kissed her father again, the six of them stayed at the bar until the end to find out if the girls won. They didn't but they came a close second and got some gift vouchers for music stores, Sam and Bryce took a taxi back home, Rachel and James drove back to Rachel's apartment leaving Joseph and Leanne to drive back to their house, Leanne took the wheel. Joseph was so engrossed by his daughter that he never noticed she had taken the back roads until she pulled into some bushes and parked the car.

"Anne, what are we doing here?"

"I told you earlier, I want to fuck you like an animal. I meant it Daddy."

Joseph could only watch as his daughters' confidence burst out of her, she practically bounded over to her father and straddled him. Joseph's hard-on was getting uncomfortable in his trousers so while Leanne was unbuttoning her shirt he unbuckled himself and pulled his pants down. Leanne flicked her skirt up and guided her father's cock to her wet and ready pussy.

"You're not wearing any panties."

"I know daddy, I took them off after our set."

Leanne closed her eyes tightly and let out a small moan as her father entered her yet again.

"God Anne I love this new you."

Leanne started grinding against her father's very hard dick. "You're just saying that daddy. You love getting fucked."

"That's a bonus yes but this new confidence you have, the way you've changed so much in your mind. I love it, I love you."

"Mmm, I love, uh, I love you too daddy."

Joseph pushed deeper into Leanne. "God Anne, you're so, so..."

"I know daddy, God's made me like this for us, so we will always have each other, we'll never get bored and stray into temptation. I was made for you, for us, for our family."

Joseph stopped for a second and looked right into Leanne's eyes. "Family Anne? You really want one?"

Leanne commenced the fucking once more. "Of course daddy, I hate that you've lost one daughter and I want to give you another."

Filled with lust and contentment Joseph pulled Leanne closer, if she wanted a family he sure as hell was going to give her one.