Not Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me daddy, God daddy, you're going to, fuck. You're going to make me..."

"I know baby, you're doing the same to me."

"Cum in me daddy, make our baby real."

That was all Joseph needed to hear, he came in her. Leanne could feel her father's cum inside her, wishing she could feel the life created inside her.

"You didn't cum sweetheart." Joseph sounded genuinely upset.

"It's ok daddy, just knowing we may have started our family is enough."

Joseph smiled and kissed Leanne again.

It had been 42 days since Helena's confession. Leanne wasn't pregnant but she was determined to be, not that Joseph was complaining. For Joseph life was actually pretty good, except for Leanne work was going pretty good, Peter was one of the better bosses he'd had in a long time.

Life would've been perfect, but then Helena called, she wanted Joseph and Leanne to come to her new house, she had important news. Leanne wanted to dismiss it, still not forgiving her mother for lying to Joseph but Joseph was adamant they were going.

They arrived at Helena's place sometime in the afternoon, Joseph rang the doorbell and Helena answered.

"Hello Joseph."

"Hello Helena."

The two of them hugged platonically, Helena looked at her daughter. "Hello dear."

"Yeah."

Joseph lightly slapped Leanne's arm. "I mean hello mum." She too hugged Helena.

"Just come inside."

Joseph and Leanne followed Helena to the living room, Helena sat down on the sofa but Leanne and Joseph stayed in the doorway, looking at who else was in the room.

Peter Townsend, Joseph's boss was sitting next to Helena, a look of sad worry on his face.

"Pete, what are you doing here?"

Peter was silent. Leanne spoke up. "Mum what's going on?" The tone of her voice sounded like she already knew the answer.

"Leanne, honey, this is Peter Townsend."

Helena took a deep breath.

"This is your father."