Notch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch? ......Ow?" escaped her lips. Then with only a momentary pause, he gave her two more pops on the outside of either cheek, followed by two high on her buttocks and then two just below the center ones. She was now breathing a little faster after the volley of spanks.

"How's that, Sweetheart? Those were just as hard as all the others I've given you so far. How'd they feel as compared to all the others?"

"The spanks over my pants weren't bad at all, but when you spanked me over just my panties I could sure tell the difference, and getting it on the bare I really feel it."

"Hmmmm........any idea why that is.....?" Mike teased.

"Because there's nothing between me and that rubber spatula! .....c'mon, you know that!" she laughed. "You wouldn't like it if you were the one getting it on your bare bottom!"

"Maybe not, but you were the one who was curious enough to do the 'research', silly. So you asked for it, remember?" he teased again.

"Yeah, yeah, I know......don't rub it in.....I asked for it. You're right," Michelle conceded.

"You must like it, 'cause you haven't tried to get up yet. So I think you should have some more just to savor the experience, that way you will know if you really like being spanked for real, and if so, then how much......whatayasay?"

"Sure, I suppose we can do that. Gimme some more, Baby...gimme some more."

"OK. You heard the lady.....she wants some more.....so give it to her.....let her have it.....warm her up good......heat up her pretty little back porch like its really summertime—nice an' hot!"

"Wait! You don't really mean that.....do you.....? I mean, you wouldn't really do that would you, make it nice and hot? I might not like it......"

"Sweetie, I remind you again that you were the one who was curious, so I'm helping you find out what you like, one step at a time. I'm not here to hurt you, only to help you explore new areas that you're suddenly interested in. You have to tell me what you like as we go along. This is for you Baby. I enjoy being good to you, and showing you a good time. I also rather like this 'experimental research' that we are conducting. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some more 'research' to conduct—at your expense, of course! Besides, you like it, so hold still."

"Oh brother!" She rolled her eyes, and he saw it.

"Better be careful, rolling your eyes at me like that, Young Lady! Remember, you're the girl with the bottom, BARE bottom that is, and I'm the guy with the rubber spatula. Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it," she said, lowering her head, her hair falling down and hiding her face.

"Alright then, the next ones are going to be in pairs, and they are going to be different. They will be the same strength as what you have already received, but they will be in a very special place. Let me know if you can tell the difference. He drew back and swung, giving her a pop on each of her sit spots.

"Ouch! .....Ouch!! Those really stung!

"Hold still," he instructed, and quickly gave her two more pops on the left sit spot, followed by two pops on her right sit spot, with no pause in between.

"Aiiee......aiieeeee! That hurts!" she said, breathing rapidly and bending her knees as she tried to get away from the sting.

"How much?"

"About like three or four of the other ones on the bare in the same spot, only its all wrapped up into one spank."

"That much, eh? Well, that's because its in a very sensitive spot on your anatomy. Some folks call it the 'sit spot' and some call it 'the sweet spot'. That's because a few spanks on your 'sweet spot' can get the point across very quickly, understand?"

"Yep, I got it....I got it....real good!" She paused for a moment, then asked, "Can I have a little more.......please?"

"You sure Baby? You really want some more?"

"Yes" she answered breathing heavily.

"OK, but first, how are you feeling about all of this, Sweetheart?"

"Horny.....real horny!"

"Ohhhhh.......niiiiice..........." Then, like a ringmaster announcing to the crowd, "Yes, folks, she likes it. The lady likes it! Well, no need to keep the lady waiting, is there? Let 'er have it. Give her what she asked for! Give her a good spanking. Redden her bottom till its nice an' pink. Then don't stop 'til it's a nice shade of red......then we'll see if she changes her tune.....or if she can't wait to jump her old man's bones! ........Hold still, Young Lady. You're gonna get everything that's comin' to ya......" and with that, her drew back and began to rain down light to medium spanks every two seconds all over her bottom, in a random pattern, from the top of her buttocks to the sides of her cheeks down to her sit spots. He gradually increased the strength of the spanks a notch after he had covered her whole bottom once over with spanks. Then he covered her whole bottom all over again increasing it another notch. After about the fifth notch, her bottom was beginning to glow with a nice pink hue and she was beginning to squirm around over the back of the chair and rubbing her legs together, which caused her pretty little behind to wiggle uncontrollably in a very sexy manner, but she stayed in place over the back of the chair. Mike paused for a moment. "How we doing, Sweetie?"

"I'm doing fine," she said, breathing very heavily.

"Had enough?"

"No."

Taking her cue he began again, picking up where he left off, and increasing the intensity another notch each time he had covered her entire bottom and sit spots all over again. After two more notches of this treatment, she was moaning. Two more notches and she was getting close to losing control and experiencing an orgasm.

Mike stopped and put the spatula down. He reached out and placed his hands on his wife's shoulders and tenderly said, "OK Baby, get up." He turned her to him and gently embraced her, kissing her brightly flushed face passionately. She wrapped her arms around him and returned his advances with body language of her own. She squeezed him for all he was worth, then, began quickly unbuckling his belt and pushing his pants down along with his boxers. He stumbled around comically as he quickly attempted to kick off his shoes and step out of his pants without using his hands which were very busy kneading her bottom. After he managed to get out of his pants, he placed his hands firmly under her bottom, lifting her up, and she responded by lifting her legs and wrapping them around his waist. He stumbled over to the couch and laid her down on her back, crawling on top of her because she wouldn't let go of the hold that she had on him with her legs. It wasn't very graceful, but it was a beautiful sight. He began thrusting in and out of her as soon as he was horizontal, and she responded back thrusting her hips at him as hard as she could, moaning loudly and softly shrieking as she raced toward orgasm.

He was so turned on by her passion that he wouldn't last long, and by now was breathing heavily himself, grunting as they thrusted together. She let go of him with her legs and put them up over his shoulders so he could go in deeper. He began to thrust as hard as he could, getting as deep inside her wetness as possible. Within seconds, she stiffened, then shook violently with a huge orgasm, and would have pushed him off, except for the fact that he had his arms wrapped so tightly around her small shoulders. Her orgasm triggered his own release and he let go inside of her, shooting all his love deep within her body until they were both spent and breathing heavily, trying to catch their breath from the most intense lovemaking they had ever experienced. After a few moments, he pushed himself up and looked into her eyes, which were still glazed over, totally drunk with passion and love for him. He brought his lips to hers and they locked lips again, hugging tightly, hardly breathing because neither one wanted the kiss to end. When they finally did break the kiss, they both took a deep breath and let out a loud sigh in unison, smiling at each other from ear to ear. She giggled at him. He chuckled at her and hugged her tightly again. When they released the hug, Michelle blew a strand of hair out of her eyes, grinning.

Mike said, "Boy, you sure do like taking things up a notch."

"Yeah, in more ways than one!"

12