Notes to a Future Mistress

Story Info
What makes a loving and caring partnership?
1.5k words
3.47
8.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upturned ass, with a twitching hole I've just spent nearly half an hour coaxing open. Legs slightly apart, panties at the knees, balls and cock hanging down in a straight line, everything slick with lube and my saliva, with the tip of the head dripping precum.

Over time I've learned to delay my obvious urge to jump in and start pounding, just long enough to marvel at the subtle beauty of this sight.

"Head down, baby, head down," I say, moving forward to hold her ass cheeks and knead them. I can't delay anymore; I place my head at her hole, and drive in with one long stroke, falling on her back, hands on her shoulders.

"Unhh," she moans, breath expelled sharply, cock lurching underneath, as I withdraw and slam in again ...

These days, I have a steady mistress at a time. I have someone very near to a wife, but who is unavailable for weeks at a stretch sometime. I used to juggle multiple partners at a time, until we had a huge fight about it, the result of which was that I agreed to have only one other partner at a time.

This wasn't too much of a letdown for me, since I feel my overly promiscuous days are anyway behind me, but I do allow myself to reminisce about the vast range of people I've been with.

The decade before last was truly my best; I got to travel a lot, and made sure I made new "friends" everywhere. Luckily for me, I allowed myself early on to suspend judgement and look beyond people's superficial attributes.

There was the old and lonely retired executive who was overjoyed to spend time dressing up. He ended up spending weeks at a time at my home, dutifully swallowing my morning load, and encouraging me to pound him over and over each night as he sobbed gratefully.

There was the gay couple who wanted to be loved together. I made one the designated bottom each week, and took turns fucking him with his partner. They seemed to feed off each other's enthusiasm and really embraced their feminine side jointly.

I remember a memorable cruise we took together, where I had bought each of them a pearl necklace, and cum hard inside each of them, before snuggling asleep together. But more on that in a different story.

Right now, most of my steady mistresses are of the college-going age. This doesn't reflect on some sort of bias, it just works out easier that way.

The rest of this story is a bit hypothetical since I don't really advertise for a mistress, I depend on my good relations with my current one to help me find a new one. Still, it's something is true in spirit and that I still share with all prospective lovers as a way to get to know me.

So here goes ...

I'm looking for a loving, open-hearted man to be my companion for the next three to six months: could it be you?

I don't care how young or old you are; if you're reasonably fit, we can make it work. I believe people can have love to give regardless of their age.

I'm not looking for eye candy to trot around, but something more intimate and private, and within the confines of our home, and our room, our appearances tend to fade away.

I can tell you that I've been with people of various ages, and I've been able to achieve great mutual satisfaction with them all.

That said, please don't respond if you're not of legal age, that sort of thing is ... not what I'm looking for.

I don't care what the color of your skin is, or any of that bullshit. There's a reason I don't describe the ethnicity of myself or my partner here; I don't want people forming any preconceived notions.

While we're talking about this, I also don't care what you look like more generally: whether you're fat or thin, short or tall. Please don't be too self-conscious about your face, your nipples, your skin, what your hole looks like, what your nut sack looks like, or what your dick looks like. I assure you that I've seen them all (almost), and that everyone is different, and the sexiest lovers have been the ones with the most heart.

To get something out of the way: I'm not looking for marriage or similar long-term partnership; I already have one such relationship, with someone who comes very close to being my wife and (perhaps, hopefully) will be one day, but we've come to an arrangement that allows me to be with one other person.

We don't live together, so when you're with me, there won't be anyone else around. If you're up for it, I'd also like to travel a bit with you.

Which brings me to: I don't much care for whether you "pass" or not. When we're out in public, you get to choose your persona, not me. Again, I'm looking to be with the real you indoors, you can be whoever you want outdoors.

On that theme, I won't enforce any sort of dressing or accessorizing constraint on you; you can change as much or as little as you like. I won't force you to shave or wax, or to necessarily apply make up, or anything like that, it's all up to you.

The one exception to the above is: I need you to be wearing a pair of panties at all times. Whether we're indoors or outdoors, regardless of whatever else you're wearing, I must know that you have panties on.

Another small but necessary point: I'm not into the whole "bondage and domination" thing. So if you're looking for someone to tie you up or spank you, look elsewhere. If you merely want to be controlled a bit, I could do that, but nothing more.

I'm a big hugger and kisser. Just so you know.

In case we hit it off, let me mention some of what I'd like on a more explicit sexual level.

I love rimming. I'm going to want to eat your hole for a long time, in and out. I'm assuming you don't have a problem with that :-)

But more than that, I'm going to want to get very familiar with your cock and balls. I'm a big believer in the ability to form a deep and honest connection with someone through their cock. I believe knowing every move and twitch of your cock helps me know the state of your mind, how you're feeling.

When we're together, I want you to be available. If I need to get off, you need to help me. I won't force you one way or another, you can decide how; I'm not very picky. I was once with an older person who was rarely able to offer his ass to me, but more than made up with a magical deep throat massage.

More generally, I'll entrust the care of my cock to you. Make it happy, and make me happy, and I'll make you happy. It's a win-win-win.

I won't lie about the fact that there are things I might suggest to you from time to time. I might ask you to paint your toe nails, or wear a necklace at home, or put a bit of rouge or lipstick before a blowjob, but I promise to never insist on these things, and to be with you as you want to be.

I will say though, keep an open mind, and allow yourself to change during our time together. If you find yourself wanting to try something new, go for it.

Having said this, it's ridiculous to pretend there aren't things I've liked about past lovers. Even though (I have to keep repeating this!) none of these are mandatory, they are nevertheless aspects that have on occasion turned me on.

I have liked lovers to make their body smooth for me, if only in certain parts.

I have liked lovers to dress up for me a little, and I keep a huge wardrobe at home for your use to encourage this :-)

I have liked lovers to bareback. I get checked regularly and will freely share my reports with you if you do the same.

I have liked lovers to wear a plug for me before sex. It makes me feel cared for, to see you keep your ass pussy ready for me. This won't make me want to rim you any less, promise!

I have liked lovers to make up their face a bit, while we're at home, even if it's just lipstick, rouge and some eye shadow. Part of the appeal, I think, is that I frequently end up preferring blow jobs to penetrative sex, and ... it just gives that little edge to me to see a pair of painted lips around my cock.

So if you're interested, write to me, tell me a bit about yourself, and let's meet. If we feel comfortable after that, we should exchange pics.

I'll need to see you up close, so send me a close up of your face (with a nice warm smile!), and a shot of your ass. Don't hide your penis; if you can get it along with your hole, great, otherwise send a separate one.

Finally, my strongest testimonials are my current and ex-lovers, and I'll be happy to put you in touch with them later if you need reassurance.