Nothing as Sexy as a Man in a Skirt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,957 Followers

Before I could move she reached up and slapped my ass. "Ooh! Nice and firm! Just how I like them."

The crowd roared and I played it to the hilt. I stood and started blustering.

"Well I never...you cheeky girl! Ye've seen me knickers! Now we have to marry to save my virtue."

"I'll have to see a lot more than your knickers before I consent to marriage, just to make sure you measure up. And I'd bet your virtue is long past rescuing."

People were laughing so hard they had tears in their eyes. I surprised her by jumping into her lap.

"You silver tongued temptress! Kiss me!" I was batting my eyes, trying to look sultry. I think no one was more surprised than I was when she grabbed my head with both hands and gave me a hard kiss. No peck on the lips, but a full on kiss that lasted long enough for her tongue to slide across my lips, asking permission to enter. I was just starting to kiss her back when she stopped. By the look on her face she was as amazed as I was.

I jumped off her lap. She patted my bottom twice before I could get out of reach, giggling.

Hopping back on stage, I yelled at the crowd. "Miss Amanda Abasi, ladies and gentlemen. Give her and her friend a big hand!"

She seemed surprised I knew her name, but waved when the spotlight hit her.

..................................................

She came up as we were packing our equipment, chatting with Molly and Amy. Her friend was nowhere to be found.

She smiled at me and batted her eyes, while Molly giggled. "Seems I'm stranded. Would my future husband consider taking me home? After all, we're not strangers now are we? Maybe we could stop somewhere first, fancy a coffee?"

I could listen to her talk all night. Her voice brought back some very pleasant memories, and a few painful ones.

I stuttered before I could get out that I'd love a coffee. Molly and Amy gave me a push.

"Well, off with you then. We'll finish packing up. Bye, Manda."

She took my hand and led me out, giggling when she saw my little truck.

"Oh, bit of a redneck, are we?"

I just grinned, dropping my brogue.

"Yes I am, darlin'"

We stopped at a Denny's, about the only place open at that time. Amanda surprised me by ordering a full breakfast. I just had coffee. She filled me in on her history between bites.

Born in England, to a British mother and a Kenyan father. She was white, he was half white, which explained her skin tone. She paused.

"Any problem with that? The biracial aspect, I mean?"

"Not in the least. It gives you quite the exotic look. I like it."

She flushed a little before continuing.

Raised in Kenya, her parents divorced when she was twelve, and she moved back to London. Studied at Edinburgh before coming to the states to get her medical degree at Duke, she had a year and a half of residency to go before she was done. She started university late, and she was twenty nine. I got the feeling her parents had money. Young, beautiful, rich, a doctor, way out of my league.

She pried until I told her I was forty-one. She seemed surprised, thinking I was mid-thirties. I told her I had been pretty much raised by my grandparents after my parents died, that I had been in the military, that I was a simple factory worker, part time musician and woodcarver. She already knew I was divorced.

"Whose fault?" she asked, with what I found to be her usual directness.

"I don't really know. She threw me out, if that matters. Already had my replacement lined up. Never gave an indication she was unhappy, never gave us a chance to fix things. She won't talk about it, and I don't care enough anymore to try and find out."

It was almost four before I got her back to her apartment. She had roommates, so I didn't go in. She gave me several very nice kisses, to the point the windows were steamed, before she jumped out.

"See you next week," she cried, as she rushed to her door.

Huh? When? I didn't even get a number.

...............................................

Despite the heavy ribbing I got from the guys, I had pretty much forgotten about it. I wrote it off as just another little rich girl walking on the wild side, slumming a little.

Imagine my surprise when she showed up at the barn while we were loading our equipment the next Saturday. We were playing back-to-back weekends, something rare for us. Tonys' daughter was off at band camp so he was available. It was close to vacation time, and everyone wanted to make a little extra money, so we decided to work. We were getting more money as our popularity grew, to the point that we were making more doing this than at our regular jobs.

She sat at the band table, making it plain she was with me. I got hit on by a very drunk woman, and she didn't like it at all, telling her in no uncertain terms I wasn't available. I got a little glimpse of her temper, filing the information away. I still couldn't see her attraction to me.

I took her home again, stopping for breakfast. We chatted some before I hit her with the question that had been on my mind all night.

"Manda, what's going on here? You're young, obviously well off, and very beautiful. I'm an average guy, twelve years older, a factory worker. I don't see this going anywhere."

She sat up straight, a slight flush on her face. "Direct and to the point. I like that in a man. I'm attracted to you, for a combination of reasons. Maybe I like older men. Maybe I've got that redhead fetish Robbie talks about. Maybe I like your gentleness and unassuming style. Most of the men I've dated are doctors, lawyers, businessmen. Most are alpha types with bloated opinions of their self-worth. They're more worried about how I'd look on their arms at social events than what kind of mother I'd make. Let's get to know each other. If it goes nowhere then so be it. All right?"

I still didn't see a future, but was so charmed by her I agreed to a date the next Friday.

Of course I caught hell from the band, and Amy and Molly lectured me several times.

Don't be late. Make sure my SUV was clean and shiny. Bring her flowers. Take her somewhere nice for dinner.

When I had enough I stopped them.

"Enough! Molly, I was dating when you were in diapers and Amy was in middle school. I think I can handle one night with a beautiful woman."

That didn't even slow them down. Finally Friday came.

I had trimmed my hair, waxed my mustache, put on a nice suit. I had made reservations at an upscale steak house for dinner. She had on a simple, knee length red dress that set her complexion and hair off perfectly. She was a walking dream.

We complimented each other on our looks and went off to dinner. I was surprised when she ordered the sixteen-ounce T-bone. The baked potato that came with it must have weighed two pounds. There was nothing on her plate when she was finished. Then she ordered dessert and coffee.

"How much do you weigh?" I blurted out.

She flushed slightly. "You're old enough to know that's something you should never ask a woman, but around one fifteen. Why?"

"Where do you put it all?"

She grinned. "I've always had a high metabolism, plus I hit the gym four days a week, minimum. You?"

"Same. More when I have the time. And my metabolism isn't nearly as good. Age and heritage, I guess."

I did share her dessert.

I had made no plans for after dinner, and asked what she'd like to do.

"Do you dance?"

"A little" I said, thinking back to my grandparents. My grandmother ran a dance studio, and my grandfathers taught me traditional Highland dances. Dancing had been part of my life since I was six years old.

We hit a club she liked. I felt a little out of place, age wise, but I'm proud to say I didn't embarrass her. In fact, as soon as her friends we sat with saw what I could do, I lived on the dance floor for an hour. Amanda finally grabbed my arm when a slow tune came on and we swirled out onto the floor.

Her lips were a little tight, her eyes narrowed down. "Remember me? Your date?"

"Sorry honey. They're your friends. You didn't seem to mind dancing with others, I saw that little bump and grind exhibition."

Her face flushed.

"That guy was an ass! If you stayed with me he wouldn't have had an opportunity. No more dances except with each other, agreed?"

I held her a little tighter. "Agreed."

The guy that did the grind asked her to dance when we sat one out. She declined. He insisted.

"She's with me, and she said no. Go away." I could probably been a little more polite.

Alcohol may have dimmed his perception of reality, or maybe it just made him stupid.

"What? You gonna stop me?"

He was leaning over the table now, smirking. I stood, my six one overshadowing his five nine or ten. It's hard to tell how tall someone is while they're sitting down.

"Maybe," I said. He shrank back.

Amanda stood, taking my arm. The one that had the fist at the end of it. "Now honey, you promised me you'd stop beating up every asshole that hit on me. The last one spent three days in the hospital, and I think you made him sterile when you kicked his equipment to mush. You'd have been in a world of trouble if he hadn't thrown the first punch. Let's dance."

Just before we left the table she looked the guy up and down."I suggest you leave. The club, not just the table. Next time I won't stop him."

He scurried off.

"Would you have hit him?," she asked as we twirled across the floor, snuggled together.

"I don't know. Maybe. I can't abide rudeness in any form, part of my nature and upbringing, I guess. And you were with me, and he knew it. Does it matter?"

"Yes. If you're violent or overly jealous, this isn't going to go far."

"I apologize. He was about to say something rude about you, I could tell. I won't have someone with me disrespected. I admit being a little jealous, but I'm not a violent person. If you're uncomfortable, I'll take you home and bother you no more."

She snuggled a little closer.

"I believe you. Just don't let the caveman out too often, please. And I'm glad you feel enough to fight for me. But it is late, and I have to work tomorrow. Last dance, all right?"

Since it was the last dance, I made the most of it, snuggling her closer, until I felt myself getting aroused. I tried to pull back but she giggled and held me tighter.

We steamed up the windows again before I walked her to her door.

"Next week?" she said, hopefully.

"Sorry, love. We're working both nights."

"Where? Do I need to ride with you, or should I meet you there?"

That little speech made me warm and fuzzy.

"Meet us at the barn at five; we usually have an early dinner together before we pack up."

I smiled all the next week. We talked every night, sometimes just a minute or two, once for an hour and a half. I admit it, she stirred something in me. Still didn't see a future, but was happy to get what I could.

...............................................

She was at the house when I got there, helping with dinner. I've never seen anyone make an apron look sexy before, at least with the rest of their clothes on. I eased up behind her, grabbing her and twirling her around while she screamed.

"Arsehole! You could give a girl a heart attack!"

She took the sting out of her words by smiling, and giving me a nice little kiss, while the band just grinned. She served me, over my objections, saying a good African woman always took care of her man first. I reminded her she was in America, and here we served each other as equals.

"I'll remember that the next time I need pampered," she said with a grin.

We played the gig, to a receptive crowd. Our fame was spreading.

The next night we were into our second set, when SHE walked in. Kim, my ex. I don't know who was more surprised. She was there with a group from her office, and two girls from my plant. Asshole wasn't in attendance. Tony saw me grimace, looked where I was staring, and saw her. Of course, he told everyone at the table during break. Amanda was extremely interested, even getting up and walking past her table to get a good look.

She had a strange look in her eyes when she came back. I grabbed her, plopped her on my lap, and gave her a big kiss.

"Showing off in front of the ex?"

She was a little stiff.

"Damn right. I want her to get a good look at you. You're younger, a lot prettier, and better educated, and all round a much better person than she would ever be if she lived to be a thousand. Even if there's nothing between us, I can't help rubbing you in her face. If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll stop."

She had started smiling until I got to the last. She frowned a little, then leaned in and gave me a big kiss.

"A show it'll be then," she said. Her smile made me nervous.

We changed the playlist a little, in honor of Kim. We started off with the song we had taken our name from. Tubthumping. Molly and I took wireless mikes and walked out into the crowd, singing, the whole band joining in.

"I get no doubt, when I get up again, nobody's gonna keep me down."

We sang it standing right in front of her table. The crowd had heard us do it many times before, and were singing along. She was definitely looking uncomfortable. Amanda had disappeared, and before I could wonder where she came up to me, a mike in her hand. There is very little singing in the song, mostly repetitive rhyming. She had changed into a kilt, in the national colors of Kenya. It looked great on her.

At the end of the song she and Molly were draped on me like they were extra appendages. The look on Kim's face would have soured milk. She left shortly after the end of the set. The girls were grinning like mad.

She was quiet on the ride back to the barn. After the equipment was unpacked and stored, we left.

"Breakfast?" I asked, expecting her to say yes.

"Yes, if we can have it at your apartment when we wake up tomorrow. I think it's time I found out what's really under that kilt. You show me yours; I'll show you mine."

I was like a deer caught in headlights. She laughed, taking my hand.

"That is, if you really want to."

I probably set a land speed record for a twenty- year-old truck getting home. I was in a hurry, but she slowed me.

"Easy honey. We've all night and a long future, I hope. We can shag later. Right now I really need you to make love to me."

So I did, peeling every piece of clothing off her like I was unwrapping the best present ever. Thoroughly kissed every inch of skin as it was exposed. When I dropped her kilt, I was surprised to see nothing under it. She saw my stare and smiled.

"Commando. Do you like it?"

I answered by dropping to my knees, kissing my way up her thighs. I nibbled, kissed, licked, brought her to her very first orgasm with me, standing up. She fell into me, and I picked her up, putting her gently onto my bed.

She grabbed me, pulling me on top of her. I could feel her hard nipples rubbing over my chest. She tried to swallow my tongue for a minute or two before she pulled off me. There was actually a popping sound as we came apart.

"Remember me asking you to take it slow? Forget that. Give me a proper shagging, man of mine. Now's when the caveman needs to come out."

I did my best. She was dripping wet, so I slid all the way in in one motion as she gasped. The situation didn't call for finesse, so I pounded her hard. Missionary, doggie, bent over the bed. I don't know how long it lasted, but it seemed like forever. I was pretty sure she had at least three more orgasms before I finally couldn't hold back. It felt like a gallon when I let loose. There was a massive wet spot on the bed.

As we snuggled afterwards, I told her we'd change the sheets before we slept.

"Why? I expect to add to it before we're done. I think I earned the right to sleep on them if I want."

We rested for a few minutes before her hands found me. I figured it would be a while before I was ready, but she had me hard as a rock again in less than ten minutes.

"My turn to drive," she said, sinking down on me.

She rode me for a bit, then turned. As soon as she was in position she started slamming up and down, hard. When I felt myself getting close, I twirled her around and entered her in a missionary position, so I could see her beautiful face.

................................................

I woke to sunlight streaming through my blinds, wondering why I was so happy. Then I felt her move, and remembered. She was spooned in to me, her mane of hair obscuring her face. I stroked it softly, and she mumbled something I couldn't understand, snuggling deeper. I didn't want to move, ever, but nature wouldn't be denied. I eased out of her embrace, pleased to see her frown a little.

I took care of my needs, and started a shower. Just as I got under the spray she stumbled in, gloriously naked. Unselfconsciously she plopped down, relieved herself, and then joined me.

"Ooh, nice and warm. Will you scrub my back, honey?"

How could I refuse an offer like that? I ended up washing her whole body, and she returned the favor. After we were convinced we were completely cleaned, she led me back to the bed by my erection.

"I'm a little sore, my darling, but it was more than worth it. Let me do this for you, I owe you from last night."

She must have worked on me for thirty minutes, but it felt like hours. It took her five minutes to get me all the way in. Then she would back off until just the head was in her mouth, tongue twirling, before she plunged back down. I warned her when I got close, and she sped up. I erupted with a groan, and she never slowed down. After a few more minutes of slow bobbing, she slid off.

I think it surprised her when I pulled her up for a long kiss. She finally fell back onto my chest, sighing.

She mumbled softly, again something I didn't understand.

"What did you say?"

She smiled.

"I'm sorry, just something in Masai. If we stay together I'll tell you. Right now, be happy I said it, even if you don't know what it is."

She refused to say more. Changing the subject, I asked her about the tattoo she had on that cute little butt.

"It's a Masai shield over crossed spears. It's the same design as the one on our national flag. What does yours mean?" she said, tracing the outline on my bicep.

"When I know you better I'll tell you. It's a symbol of some personal history."

She smiled. "Fair enough. Let's strike a deal. The day I explain what I said, you give me the history of your tattoo. Deal?"

"Deal." I said, kissing her to seal it.

................................................

We dated for another three months, growing more and more in love. I really wasn't surprised when I got home and found a note on my door.

"Needed to move something, love. Borrowed your truck. Be home by seven."

She had keys to my apartment, and while unusual, it didn't bother me much that she had taken the truck, until I remembered she didn't drive.

I got my answers when she showed up with Molly at the wheel. The truck was packed to the gills, as was Amy's minivan. The girls piled out and started unpacking.

"What's going on?"

Amy just grinned, Molly actually laughed.

"She's moving in, dumbass. Why is beyond me. Close your mouth and use those muscles for more than lifting weights for a change. Oh, and she said your couch has to go. Can't blame her on that one; that thing's hideous."

Amanda was standing back, going from one foot to the other, trying to gauge my reaction. I let her wonder for a minute before I grinned.

"I liked that couch! But on the other hand, I don't love it, I love you, so I guess I'll just deal with it."

It was the first time I had ever said I love you to her. She went pale, then jumped on me, wrapping those great legs around me while she tried to kiss my lips off. Amy and Molly just watched for a minute.

qhml1
qhml1
8,957 Followers