Nothing Comes Free on Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y– yeah, if you 'wanna stay here, you have to show me your pussy," Chad fired back.

Instead of drilling a hole into his primitive brain with a gun, she did it with her stare. She pierced his gaze with her own, an angry flare of her nostrils reflecting back at her in his pair of baby blues. The kid wasn't kidding – and he had no idea that she had little wiggle room but to comply with his demands. She was the immigrant – the refugee – and she was fleeing from a hostile foreign body up beyond the stars. She didn't have a leg to stand on. She watched Chad's smug face light up with excitement as she slipped both hands between her bare thighs and spread her legs.

Elia hooked a finger under the corner of the material between her legs and pulled the suit to the side, exposing herself as Chad instructed. Much to the horny teen's obvious glee, Elia's post-humanoid race had long since evolved beyond the need of protective hair surrounding their sex organs. In Chad's archaic terminology, this meant that Elia's snatch was 'shaven' bald and bare. Elia sat there on the beanbag chair that was stained with sweat and who-knows-what other fluids, legs splayed and tender pussy exposed, and fantasized about getting back into her ship and having a word with her A.I. companion who assured her this was a 'statistically most likely' locality to provide her shelter. Half-rogue fucker that it was probably knew this little pervert would do this to her.

"Cool.." Chad whispered, eyes glued on what Elia assumed was the first 'real life' pussy that he had ever seen.

"This is the first time I've ever seen one in real life.." breathed the boy, rummaging around at his waistline. Elia kept her suit pulled to the side as she eyed Chad quickly undoing his pants.

"What are you doing?" she asked warily, knowing that this development could not bode well for her.

"You showed me your pussy; you're a slut – I'm 'gonna fuck you."

Elia was stunned. Who did this little jerk think he was? She was chased across the galaxy by an infamous band of interstellar mercenaries hired specifically for their reputation as able-bodied killers. Now she was a 'slut,' and he was going to 'fuck her'? She was hardly a 'slut,' she was simply acquiescent to the regulations outlined by the galactic bylaws dictating that –

As it were, protests and bargaining that went on in Elia's head didn't do much to dissuade Chad from brandishing his cock from his pants and clambering off the bed and onto the beanbag chair with her.

"Chad, I thank you for inviting me into your home, and–"

"Shut up, bitch!" Chad snapped back, them delivered the palm of his hand to Elia's face. While her face flicked to the side and a spray of spit escaped from her lips, she silently wondered if galactic prison for the rest of her natural life was preferential to this douchebag having his way with her. "You're my guest, now you're going.. going t– to take this dick, s– slut!" Without waiting for her response, Chad called up a fat glob of slime from his throat and spat down onto Elia's exposed cunt with a 'pthew!' and rubbed the head of his pre-cum coated cock back and forth in the gooey lubricant.

Elia pursed her lips and gave Chad a stone-faced look – even though his attention was fixed on pushing himself into her. She breathed in deeply, leaned onto the cushioned side of the chair and propped her chin up under her hand. If the was going to be the way it was, at least he was getting it over with now.

Chad thrust forward into Elia's snatch without any resistance from her. His spit-coating provided ample grease for him to stick his prick up into her. Elia winced a bit, cracking her ambivalent façade as her inexperienced 'lover' powerdrilled his dick into her hole presently being used as a form of her payment for the night's stay. With her legs spread in more of an accepting than a submitting gesture of missionary lovemaking, Elia felt his nubile rod ram down into her with the graceless rush that she'd expect from an inexperienced sex partner with a penchant for treating women like he sees in Earth pornos. His initial thrust into her was admittedly bittersweet, considering the fact that the loathsome adolescent had a considerable package. Although overwhelmed with the mild uncomfort of obligation fucking, Elia was unable to keep a moan from escaping her lips Chad saw fit to stretch her pussy to accommodate his respectable tool. This chink in her armor apparently emboldened Chad to further probe how much he could get his extraterrestrial plaything to do.

"Take your tits out, you space-slut!" Chad grunted, not able to devote much attention to matters other than pistoning her pussy. Elia rolled her eyes and went along with it, reaching up with her free hand and tugging at the cleavage-revealing 'neckline' of her suit. It didn't take much effort to allow her encumbered mammaries to spring free of their confines, and after a mild yank, they did. Her GG cup-size breasts burst out around the skin-tight material and gelatinously wiggled before hanging against her chest in a 'titty drop' to rival any of the terrestrial camwhores on this rock.

Chad studied his new toys with a fixed stare, all the while humping away and driving his dick in and out of the space alien fuckhole that he was busy claiming as property of Earth. Elia, meanwhile, returned to resting on her chin and blankly staring off into the void, waiting for this ordeal to be over so she could sleep to pass the time before she could take off of this forsaken, depraved planet and never return. Unable to drift into la-la land for long, she was forceably returned to the present moment when Chad saw fit to reach up, pinch her stiff nipple with two fingers, and twist. Twist hard.

"OUCH! You little fucker, how fucking dare yo– " Elia's words were cut short when four fingers were roughly jammed past her lips and down the back of her throat. Unprepared for this turn of events, her throat spasmed and a deep-seated threatening gurgle rumbled up from her belly.

"Shut up, hoe, you're my bitch, got that?" Chad sneered back in response, wiggling his fingers around in her throat that was convulsing rapidly to try and expel the alien invasion worming their way down it. Chad stuttered out every heavy-handed insult, as if recalling the script from a porn video, but was getting better every go-round. For the time being, though, the twisted deviant sounded like the gangbanging, rough-fucking thug in every interracial skin flick from this mound of congealed space debris. Elia had disabled her disembodied robotic companion's history function when she searched that particular aspect of the internet on this planet.

Much to Elia's contempt, the bucktooth dweeb also managed to fuck like he was doing a bad impression of those thugs whose cocks she would prefer greatly over the prick haphazardly hammering at her hairless snatch. Every time the kid would manage to provide even a modicum of pleasurable pounding, he would ruin it all by thrusting his hips in on a time signature that made the complicitous 'hoe' shudder to think of what he looked like on the dance floor. Or, whatever these apes do in their courtship rituals. Any potential pleasure that was to be had from the kid's engorged dick was snuffed out before it could begin – but still laying a sound smackdown on her crotch that she knew was going to leave her walking funny.

Upon delivering his hand from her throat in a gesture sure to usher in a new dawn of trans-species relations, Chad had another demand of her. Elia, at this point, was along for the ride. Participating in this hapless nerd's sex fantasies was a way to pass the time when she would have otherwise been cowering from the encroaching band of mercenaries that were surely looking for her and monitoring chatter all across this globe for any sign of disturbance. To her chagrin, the tactical move was to keep this boy's balls drained and as incapacitated as possible – and to never heed the advice of her ship A.I. on refugee housing ever again.

"I 'wanna fuck those udders of yours, slut!" Chad announced not unlike a child demanding the latest toy off the shelf at a big-box store.

"They're there, aren't they?" Elia remarked. Her quickness to respond with a cloying, unctious tone drew the ire of the 18-year-old well on his way to a lifetime of chauvinism.

"I don't want to hear that lip from you, bitch," barked her barely legal lover. Her punishment came swinging down across her enormous bust, the size of which rivaled the circumference of her abuser's head. Elia winced when she felt him smack a stinging red outline of his hand onto the milky flesh of her well-endowed chest, but didn't give him the satisfaction of any more acknowledgement than that. Seemingly satisfied with his efforts to keep his bitch in line, she watched as Chad lifted himself over her – her still being in the lazy missionary on his grungy bean bag – and push his glistening cock up in between the valley between her tits. Chad immediately fell into a rhythm as he humped her chest pillows, and thankfully his abysmal sense of a well-paced humping session didn't affect her nearly as bad while he fucked her funbags instead.

While the ravenous teen arhythmically bounced his hips back and forth, using Elia's tits for his self-indulgent self-love, her nonchalant, wake-me-when-this-is-over type of expression seemed to perturb the prepubescent pervert. Mid-thrust, Chad halted his quickfire titfucking.

"You there, cunt? You should be, like, moanin' or something, right? This shit is good for you, isn't it?" Chad asked. Elia suspected that the question mark inflections on the ends of his sentences were less of a query and more of a prompt for Elia to moan over Chad raking his dick across her flesh. It was one thing to bring her breasts into this obligation-driven lovemaking. It was another thing entirely for her to expect her to blurt out fake moans to compliment it all. At least Chad obliterating the former tight, tautness of her gaped-out pussy meant that she had something in her and not squelching in her slobbery cleavage.

"Y– yeah, no. Not going to happen. Just be glad you can get your rocks off using me," Elia countered with a tone she felt was conciliatory enough to disarm Chad's expectations. Her own expectations, however, were tragically misplaced. She found this out when Chad responded via gripping a hand around her throat. The scrawny dweeb was stronger than he looked, and he demonstrated via threatening to crush her windpipe. Elia fought to draw in air, and with her head held in place the next smack spanked down onto her flesh left the ghostly imprint of four fingers burning on her face.

"You whore always like the rough stuff" Chad declared with a high-pitched peal of laughter erupting out of his mouth. "You're just try'na make me do it! Have it your way.." The hand around Elia's throat slipped away, which was a relief until she felt her woefully misguided, horribly misinterpreting 'considerate' sex partner begin to pull his knees forward, squirming over her tits. His knees sunk into the plush, malleable cushion of the seat on either side of her neck. Straddling her face, Chad positioned his cock – a pecker could rival any wine bottle in circumference – up against her mouth.

"Time for the throatfucking you hoes love so much. Open up, bitch, or.. or I'll smack 'ya again." His voice faltered at the end. She heard it, and figured that he must've run out of lines ripped off the script of a piece of hardcore pornography.

Elia watched the gears turn behind his eyes as his own narrative of how much of a 'whore' she was and how 'whores' love to be roughed up sprouted hairline fractures. Reluctantly, she dropped her lower lip.

"Can't get my dick in there, bitch. Wider!" Chad jeered down at her. This time, he didn't trust her to do as she instructed. She felt him reach up, take a fistful of pink hair, twist, and punch back into the plush velour upholstering hard enough that Elia felt a couple dozen fibers of hair snap away from her scalp. At the same time, he pulled down on her chin with the other hand and barged his wine bottle girth in between the fuckhole he made for himself. Elia felt her lips stretch so wide that they clung to his shaft through sheer friction. Inch after inch of this kid's cock piledrove down into her gurgling throat, all the while Elia stared up at him with a panic-stricken expression. If Chad was so apathetic about his regrettable dicking technique, this kid better realize that she needed to breath every now and then.

With both hands full of her locks – hair that might as well just as soon be handles for her head instead of the carefully maintained part of her style – Chad settled into a throat-reaming rhythm where each jut forward of his hips called up an unseemly croak up out of Elia's throat.

"Your pussy got loose after a while, but this hole ain't 'gonna quit!" exclaimed the gleeful teen. Elia was happy for him and his discovery. She, meanwhile, was trying to draw in as much air as possible through her nose when Chad reared back for another gut-punching thrust (this time from the other side). Inside of the first dozen thrusts, Elia had blew a waterfall of frothy throatslop around Chad's girth that spilled down over her chin and flowed like a river down between her enormous, mountainous tits

"Gl-urch, gl-urch, gl-urch.." gurgled the victim of Chad's relentless skullfuck. Fistfuls of her hair were tightened and twisted. Chad's nuts twatted the outside of her throat while his dick battered the inside of it. Reifying her worst fears, Chad didn't seem to know or care if his brutal facefuck was starving Elia's brain of oxygen. The warning that fell out of his mouth next introduced new complications, but alievated the fear that after evading bounty hunters, Elia would die getting facefucked by a teen boy on a primitive planet.

"I'm 'gonna cum, I'm 'gonna cum.." panted Chad after a remarkable one-and-a-half minutes rutting away at her face. The first rope of nutbutter sprayed down her esophagus and rolled effortlessly down into her belly. Another dense shot joined that one. They kept coming, and didn't show any signs of slowing by the time she felt Chad gunking up the tube he was using to get himself off. Up on the surface, the boy using her throat to relieve himself of his seed gripped onto the base of dick and began to reel it back. Elia could feel her throat filling up like the neck of a water bottle at the fountain with each muscle tense of Chad's nuts blasting another layer of ejaculate.

With a jerk of his hips, Chad yanked back the last couple inches of dick from her pipe and left Elia there with her mouth open in her best imitation of a cum-filled birdbath. Swallow after swallow, she chugged back the backed-up manbutter funnelling into her tummy. Chad, however, was not done. While she drank down the contents of his nuts, he was creating his masterpiece painted in cum all across Elia's endowed chest. Continuing to spurt an unnatural amount of seed both inside and onto the outside of her body, her one-man cumbather caked her neck and cleavage in a fresh layer of buttery DNA.

Elia glanced up at the boy with a reproachful, almost pitying look on her face while one more swallow cleared the cache of cum clogging her throat.

"Get it all out.. " she sighed after cleansing her palate, feeling more like a masturbatory aide than ever before. It was about that time that she got a noseful of the truly putrid stench of her beady-eyed abuser's brand. Elia wrinkled her nose, screwed up her face, and raised her eyebrows. She felt like her nose hairs were burning from being within a dozen-acre radius of this boy's cum.

"Oh my god, that is .." Elia began before casting her gaze up at the crooked grin leering down at her. She closed her eyes and found herself once again regretting not just taking her chances up there in the exosphere. If she had gotten shot down, at least she could've faked her death and gotten picked up by a passing freighter. Notes for next time, she supposed.

".. heavenly." Finishing that sentence somehow felt like the dirtiest thing she had endured over the past agonizing half-hour. Chad, however, had something in mind that would be challenging the top spot on the long list of shameful acts.

"Lick it," Chad said.

Elia said nothing, looking up at the object of everything that is wrong on this planet. She knew the boy was expecting the behavior of the pornstars he would most likely be satisfying his urges to the thought of instead of utilizing his alien RealGirl sex doll. The fire-eyed stare of pure malevolence flared up on her visage while she was instructed by her porn-obsessed overlord to lap up his cum just like he'd seen on his computer screen. When he had offloaded his batch of swimmers into her throat, he had managed to inject them deep enough into her throat that she hadn't had the misfortune of tasting the stuff. Licking it meant she was about to get up-close-and-personal with the fetid glue.

She cupped her breasts with both hands as best she could, feeling her digits disappear into the fatty folds of her love handles, and slowly unstuck them from each other before Chad's cum dried and glued them together. Strands of spiderwebbing yellow-tinted jizm laced back and forth in her cleavage like a lattice made exclusively out of foul-smelling semen. Elia dipped her head in slowly, knowing at least she could get a tongue coating in the stuff and be done with this whole ordeal. Fortunately for Chad, he was treated to an unblinking stare of slutty reverence for his spunk as Elia slid her tongue down the first inch or two of her cleavage and gathered up a healthy gulp of his love juice onto it. Elia, staring daggers into the eyes of this kid she'd just as soon kill as fuck again, swallowed as quickly as she could manage. Before the rancid batch of cum slid down the back of her throat, she could practically feel her tongue being stained perhaps permanently by Chad's cummy musk. Elia shuddered, nearly retched, but managed to keep it all down.

"Shower is down the hall."

***

As Elia suspected, no amount of showering could wash away the stank that had apparently permeated like a toxin down into her skin. Even as she cleared away the shower curtain and dried herself off with a towel, she could taste her own breath. Chad's fetid load had stained her tongue with the reminder of what she had reduced herself to in the name of keeping the peace on this planet – and keeping her head in the process by not being discovered by those who would mean to execute her for her crimes.

She didn't bother donning the jumpsuit that laid in a heap on the bathroom floor. What of Chad's load that had dribbled onto the advanced nanomatrix of self-healing armor cells had stained the off-white color with the noxious yellow his cum bore. Chad needed to see a physician, Elia figured – after what war crimes he had committed on her body that day, maybe she needed to pay a visit herself. Perhaps this olive branch would keep Chad out of the house and leave Elia in peace. She resolved to bring it up after she slept off what would easily be going down as a day she didn't want to remember.

A waddle in her step as she plodded out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around her bust and draping below the bottom curve of her butt, Elia hobbled her way back down the hall towards Chad's chambers. The combination of apathetic fucking technique and Chad's girthy endowment had left Elia unable to walk in any semblance of a straight line. Hand holding the towel aloft, she lumbered her half-functional set of thunder thighs back into Chad's bedroom and was immediately greeted by the barrel of a blaster nestling between her fine-plucked brows.

"Remain still, Elia Esperanza. You will be transferred into our custody and loaded into our transport for shipment. Please do not make this more difficult than it needs to be," belched the grizzled, scarred face of the bounty hunter.