Nothing Comes Free on Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have got to be kidding," Elia moaned, having to keep her desire to flail around and stamp her feet with frustration of how unfair this turn of events was so she didn't get her brain aerated.

"I can assure you that I am not kidding, Ms. Esperanza," responded her captor.

"It's Elia.." whispered the subdued space captain as she flicked her eyes over to Chad, who appeared to be fiddling with something in his grubby mits with his back to her and noticeably not incapacitated as was typically standard procedure for this brand of hired gun.

"This thing is fucking cool.." giggled the boy as he idly paced around in a circle. In Chad's hands was Elia's communicator. Her eyes flashed between the device, Chad, and the barrel of the gun she could see directly down the bore of.

Elia closed her eyes and exhaled sharply.

"Pinged the comms?" Elia said to the bounty hunter with her eyes shut, having known the answer before she asked.

"You got it. This boy will be rewarded handsomely for his part in capturing the infamous Elia Esperanza. He also clued us in on some other traits of yours, too.." trailed his voice.

"Other traits?" Elia asked, opening her eyes.

"You know, we make a considerable amount more money selling sex slaves to rich barons in the Kalenarr sector.. according to your boyfriend over here, you make for quite the capable 'cum slut', as he described."

The bounty hunter's shit-eating grin only widened.

"Looks like you're going to audition for me and my boys when I get you back to the ship. Can't be selling units without the proper quality control, can we?"

Elia would've taken the hole in her head to lunge for Chad and strangle him right then and there, if not for the fact that soon she would be the plaything and expendable sex object of some interstellar strip mining tycoon. It was either that, or death. The choice wasn't an easy one to make, and she had the option of taking the escape route aimed at her head or living out the rest of her natural-born life as a sex slave.

She drew in a sharp breath to steel herself, and then she decided.