Nothing Else Matters: Ode to James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing his thoughts, Janie unlocked her legs from him. James pushed himself up onto his knees, pulling her up with him. She sat up with ease and lifted her arms into the air. He pulled her little fishnet shirt from her body, careful not to catch the nipple rings as he did. She laid back down against the bed. Her arms rose above her head, causing her tits to lift up ever so slightly.

James took that as an invitation. His hands went down to them as he moved closer. He sucked her right nipple into his mouth, careful not to catch the ring with his teeth. It was no matter, though. His suction was almost as powerful as teeth. Janie moaned softly as the suction pulled against her. The mouth pulled up, abandoning the nipple, leaving it painfully hard as the saliva tested the coldness of the room.

His mouth enclosed the left nipple, sucking it with as much power as the right. His hands held onto both tits tightly, pushing them together and forming cleavage once again. A primal, lustful, growl emerged from within his belly and shot through the room around Janie's trapped nipple. She felt herself grow more moist between her legs. She needed him. She needed him inside her. "Fuck me!" she begged, letting her need be known.

James grunted, letting go of her left nipple. His large, sexy hands moved down to her hips, passed them, and found the hem of her skirt. He pulled the skirt up, nearly ripping it from her body.

"Oh, yes..." Janie moaned. "Yes... Fuck me please!"

James didn't hesitate on pulling his pants off. Like her, he wasn't wearing underwear. His hardon quickly sprang to life, glad to be free from its leather prison. It was so sexy! Janie thought. So purple, so full of blood. The veins almost seemed to be pumping right before her eyes, distributing his life fluid throughout the cock. Janie brought her hand down to it and felt it jerk under her touch. It was so warm, no, not warm. It was hot!

Janie guided the cock towards her awaiting cunt as James lowered his body on top of hers again. He felt the head of his swollen cock touch her cunt lips. He didn't wait for her to guide it in. With one thrust he buried his cock to the hilt. Janie gasped at the wonderful sensation of being filled.

Soon their bodies were rocking in time. James reached under the pillows for the remote to the CD player and hit 'play'. Nothing Else Matters filled the room...

Janie laid with her head on James' shoulder, a Camel pressed to her lips. She inhaled deeply, savoring the Turkish blend. As she exhaled smoke swirled towards the ceiling in a spiral pattern.

"How was I?" she asked suddenly in barely more than a whisper.

"I told you earlier tonight," James began, "I think your band has great potential and I love your voice."

"Not that," Janie replied, blushing slightly. "I...um...well, how was I?" she asked again.

James Hetfield smiled.

"I mean, I haven't been with many men. Only two in fact, and have only made love maybe a dozen times." By now Janie's face was beet red.

James turned slightly, his arm still cradling Janie's head gently, so he could face her. Their eyes met. Janie noted how sensitive they looked then. She inhaled deeply on her cigarette once again, and turned her head slightly to blow the smoke away from James' face.

"You were perfect," James finally answered. "I hadn't noticed that you were 'inexperienced', nor did I care for that matter. What I cared about was that I shared a wonderful moment with such a beautiful and talented young woman.

Janie couldn't believe her ears. Quickly she snuffed her cigarette out in the small crystal ash tray and reached for the nightstand to her left to set it down. Returning to James, she said, "You mean it?"

"Yeah, I do," James replied.

He smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her. He leaned in and kissed Janie deeply on her lips. Her body yielded to his and she kissed him back with equal passion.

"In fact," James added, "I was going to make a couple of calls to give Urban Legend some time in a recording studio."

Janie was speechless. She held tight to James, afraid the whole night had been a dream. "Ya mean it?" she finally asked.

"Yes," James said. "Think your band would go for it?"

"Do I!" Janie exclaimed. "I know they would! This is their dream. This is our dream! Oh, thank you!"

James smiled, as if to say 'you're welcome' and kissed her once again.

Nothing Else Matters made its way back to the play list and the two made love well into the early light of dawn.

12