Nothing Happens

Story Info
Well my car didn't start, so I was back where I started.
946 words
2.73
23k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My car didn't start, so I couldn't take her out on the date. After calling her and apologizing profusely I wandered back out to my car to try to figure out what was wrong with it. Now it took a while to open the hood, but once I did, I looked at my car engine for the first time in my life. I remember watching an old movie where there was a gas station attendant who really came out and pumped the gas into the car. He also checked the oil by pulling out some long stick of a thing, wiping it off, pushing it back down into the engine and then pulling it out again.

After a bit of exploration I found something that pulled out of my engine, and the black gunk at the end of it seemed like what my impression of what oil should look like, so I wiped it off, pushed it back into the engine and then pulled in out again. Yeah there was oil on the end, so I figured the oil was okay. I did notice a few pretty icons on some different caps and stuff, so I spotted a place to put the oil if I ever needed oil. I then slammed down the hood and tried to start the car again.

Well it didn't start, so I was back where I started. I called my date again and explained that I worked on the car and couldn't get it working. She said she didn't know I could work on cars and I said yeah sometimes I work on cars. I guess I should have been truthful and said once instead of sometimes. Either way, I was stuck and it looked like I wasn't going to do a thing. It looked like nothing was going to happen the whole damn evening.

Retuning to my room I flopped down on my couch and began thinking about the things that weren't going to happen. Well, first of all, it was Saturday, so my car wasn't getting fixed, so I wasn't going to be able to pick up my date and we weren't going to be able to go to dinner or see the movie. Since we weren't going to see the movie, I would not cleverly slide my arm around her shoulder and as the movie got boring, I wasn't going to slide my hand over lightly brushing against her breast.

With my hand not slightly brushing against her breast, she wouldn't move her arm some giving me a better access to her breast. My hand wouldn't move over and gently knead her soft breast and my palm wouldn't feel the nipple harden beneath it. Would my hand slip into her shirt and sneak beneath her bra? No, that was impossible now.

We wouldn't finish the movie locking in a heavy kiss, my tongue not slipping between her lips and toying with her tongue. No, my cock would not get hard and she wouldn't slip her hand down along my thigh and I'd miss her gently clasping my cock, squeezing it a bit. Her whispered suggestion that we go back to her apartment to "talk" would never be spoken, I'd never hear her breath quicken as I ran my hand along her thigh.

Her apartment door wouldn't open so the two of us could step inside and begin kissing immediately. My fingers would not deftly unbutton her blouse, only to falter a bit trying to unhook her bra, so she never will unhook the bra for me, leaning her breasts forward as I take them in my hand and hold them. My lips will never feel the texture of her soft skin and the tiny goose bumps that appeared after I sucked her nipples for a while.

The book would remain undisturbed on the table as we didn't bang it moving to the couch. I wouldn't see her beautiful naked body because she'd never decide to leave the light on and I just would not smell the earthy fragrance as I moved my head between her thighs. Nothing happened, so I don't remember how she tasted and I can't catch a wisp of her fragrance on my shirt now.

My tongue remained in my mouth instead of sliding slowly up and down between her lips before finding her clit. Her hips would not rise up and down as I sucked her clit and my fingers would never slip deep into her pussy, feeling the wet warmth of her. I'd never hear her moan just as she came and no fingers of mine would be squeezed while inside her.

I couldn't move my knees between her legs and lean over her. My cock sliding gently into her pussy? No way, won't happen, because fucking nothing happens. No fucking, no nothing. My balls wouldn't slap against her ass as I thrust myself deep inside her and none of my cum would shoot hot and sticky into her cunt.

We wouldn't whisper quietly as my cock slowly softened and that cock will never slip out of her pussy, glistening in our cum. I wouldn't get up and slip on my clothes and kiss her goodbye. On my drive home I wouldn't wonder if I should have spent the night, I wouldn't wonder if perhaps we were moving too fast, or too slow, or if we should have used a condom. I wouldn't feel bad about not calling her back or about trying to hit it off with her roommate, or sister or mother. No absolutely none of that would occur, because my care wouldn't start and because of that nothing happens.