Nothing I Won't Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,777 Followers

("I can relate to that entirely," I told Beth, which caused her to swoon vocally and shudder with anticipation. My hips continued to rock into her and the pace was once again picking up. I used short, controlled jabs of my cock to fuck my daughter as the action on the screen got even hotter.)

"It's okay," Lex said. "It's okay. I've already cum, like, twice just from this. Fuck me, Al. Fuck your sister with that monster cock of yours and cum inside me. I want to feel you cumming inside me, right inside my womb!"

"Sssssssshit, I can't believe we're going this!" Al growled out again as he began to fuck his twin sister steadily again. "This is incredible! You're so fucking tight!"

"Oh, fucking hell, I'm so full of cock! I've never been this full of it in my LIFE! Fuck me, Al! Fuck me until you shoot that cum deep inside me!"

---------------

"Are you close to cumming, too, Dad?" Beth asked me hotly. "Are you getting hot watching them fuck each other while feeding your little girl with your cock? I'm like her, Dad. I want you to cum inside me. Again and again and again. I want you to fill every corner of me with your white, hot seed, right down inside me. I want to feel it, Dad. I want to feel your cock painting my walls with your sperm!"

I'd seen that video a few dozen times already, jacked off to it every time. I knew that the moment was fast approaching when Al would finally grant his sister's wish and he'd do exactly what I was about to do with my own daughter- fire off every last ounce of his seed into the closest woman in his life. I gritted my teeth in an effort to hold off for just a few seconds more so that I could time it with Al's orgasm. My hips were now rocking forcefully into Beth's small frame and I could feel the tip of my cock bottoming out against the back wall of her uterus with every inward thrust. I knew I was just seconds away from exploding and could barely control myself or the pressure in my balls.

"Just hold on, Babygirl," I said through clenched teeth. "All... most.... there!"

Beth whined with need. "Yes! Do it, Daddy! Cum inside me!"

---------------

On the screen Al's voice was strained with exertion as he tried his best to hold back, but it was a losing battle. The camera swung down to between his legs with an upward view of the bottom of his thick shaft as it sluiced inside his sister's stretched cunt. "Nnnnnng, aaaaaaaah, FUCK! HERE IT COMES, SIS! OH, SHIT! FUCK ME, I'M CUMMING!"

"Yesssss!" Lex hissed and held herself still while her brother's cock began to jerk and buck inside of her, hosing her insides with his semen. We could actually see his testicles bounce and the small bulges within his cock as it ejected copious amounts of the stuff into her shaking pussy.

(As Al started to cum, so did I. I pushed myself inside my daughter's heated pussy as deeply as I could go, working my palm against her tummy as I did so. I could feel the bulge of my own cock as it actually grew to swelling and, with a deep grunt from my diaphragm, I felt myself let go and began to spew my potent seed into my little girl's swollen womb. My hips and cock spasmed forcefully with each slug of cum that was jettisoned outward and into the waiting walls of Beth's body and I could feel my own cum begin to coat the head of my buried cock while it roared out of me in a flood. Again and again I hunched my hips with each orgasmic explosion, feeling my daughter's tummy twitch with each blast, until my penis couldn't take it anymore.)

Meanwhile, on screen, I heard Lex wail with release as she felt her brother unload himself into her. She, too, bucked and jerked her hips with each salvo of greasy, white sperm that was launched so deeply inside of her. The orgasm seemed to last an eternity, both for me and for Al, until we both began to regain our senses and our eruptions started to abate. Our women, his sister and my daughter, were cooing appreciatively in unison as they both felt our cum seep into the deepest recesses of their bodies.

------------------------------

Once I was completely spent, I held still and just stayed where I was, still deeply buried inside Beth's well-fucked pussy, and began to kiss her lovingly while she craned her neck to kiss me back. We returned our attention back to the screen when Al started to pull his incredibly long cannon from within his twin sister's depths. The definite outline created by the size of his meaty monster shrank as it was slowly withdrawn from her cum-filled body. It was a long journey, apparently, because it seemed to take forever until the spent head of his cock finally came out. As soon as it was free of his sister's pussy lips, however, it was immediately followed by an amazingly long and thick stream of his cum. The white stuff just poured down Lex's inner thighs in thick rivulets, racing down to the floor and out of the camera's frame, while the brother and sister pair kissed, Al leaning over his sister's back and Lex craning her neck backwards to welcome her brother's affection. The scene then went to black.

A second later, the screen faded from black back to the opening scene, where Lex and Al were seated on the bed and smiling for the camera. "We hope you enjoyed our little film," Lex said warmly.

"Hopefully, it won't be the last one we make," Al added.

Lex stood up as she said, "And, for those of you who might be wondering," then she raised up the front of her nightie to reveal a fairly swollen tummy, "it's twins. Five months along now." And, with that, the screen faded back to black as the twins waved goodbye to the camera.

My daughter shuddered with another small climax when she heard that and gasped with surprise. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "She's PREGNANT?! OH FUCK, THAT'S SO HOT!" Her hand immediately went to her own stomach, on top of mine (I'd never taken it away when my orgasm ended), and pressed tightly. I could feel the counterpressure with my cock, which was still deeply lodged within her uterus. "Oh, Jesus, Dad! Fuck ME, that's so fucking hot! What... what if... what if you DO get me pregnant?! I mean, it was just this hot thing we talked about earlier, but seeing that... seeing that it's a REAL possibility... wow!"

I smiled at my glowing daughter and hugged her close to me. "Like we discussed before, Sweetheart: we have time for that. But you said something that's been tickling around in the back of my mind since then... something about birth control not being 100% effective. I HAVE been cumming inside of you a lot lately, right at the source where everything happens. What if we DO conceive a child, even if you ARE on birth control? What would you want to do?"

"Keep it, definitely," Beth answered without hesitation and pressed reassuringly against her tummy again. "I know it wouldn't always be easy, but I know you'd always be there and you'd do everything you could to make our lives better, so I'm not really that scared of the idea. If it happens, it happens, and I couldn't imagine a better man to be the father of my children. It's a risk, Dad, but it's a calculated risk, y'know? I just LOVE feeling you explode inside of me like you do, so there is NO way we're stopping that, no matter what. Cum inside me however you want, and that's just fine with me. It's what I want. And even though I don't necessarily want a child NOW, I will want one sooner or later and I want one with you. Maybe more, who knows?"

"More than one?" I asked skeptically and I felt my cock throb just the tiniest bit. "Really?"

Beth shrugged. "Who knows? I might be a regular baby factory for you. And as long as you're willing to keep dumping every drop of your cum in me like you just did, I'm willing to find out."

I kissed my daughter-lover happily and with pride. "You really are amazing, you know that?"

"Just keep telling me that, Dad, and I'll do my best to prove it every time."

My cock had finally softened to the point where it had come undone from her cervix and it was slowly working its way out of her body. With the position we were in, I highly doubted that it would be followed by my cum, which meant that, once again, my seed would end up seeping into my nubile daughter's body. Beth shuddered slightly as she felt my cock worm its way out and I decided to give her a little erotic nudge. "So guess how old that video is, by the way."

Beth glanced at the screen and then shrugged uncertainly. "I dunno. A few months, maybe?"

I smiled wickedly at her. "Nineteen years," I answered.

Beth's jaw dropped wide open in shock. "WHAT? You have GOT to be shitting me! The video quality was WAY too good for it to be that old!"

I nodded. "It's true. Here... look." I regained possession of the remote control and clicked on yet another link. We waited a few seconds while the video feed came up and the scene opened on the familiar twins once again. This time, however, they were clearly much older, possibly early forties- no less attractive or fit, mind you, but definitely older. Lex's hips were a little more rounded and there were touches of gray on both of their temples. Brother and sister were sitting on a bed, both of them naked this time, and smiling at the camera as the scene opened up.

"Hello again," Lex said. "As you all know, I'm Alexandria."

"And I'm Alexander," Al said.

"We're twins," they both said together.

Suddenly, two younger, equally attractive people entered the screen. They looked to be just about eighteen years old and both were naked as the day they were born, a young man and a young woman. Their resemblance was impossible to deny: brother and sister, daughter and son. Twins, like their parents. "And so are we," the two youngsters confirmed.

Beth immediately sat up with surprise and amazement, not caring that a considerable amount of my seed was suddenly pushed out of her pussy on to the couch cushion. I made a mental note to get the sofa cleaned as soon as possible. "NO FUCKING WAY!!!" Beth cried out. She turned to face me. "Stop it. Stop it right now. Just... turn it off!"

My brow furrowed in confusion as I paused the video. "What? You don't want to see it?"

My daughter jumped up off the sofa in excitement and began pacing in front of me. "You have no fucking IDEA how MUCH I want to watch that, but I love you, Dad, and if I see what I think I'm about to see, I WILL fuck you till you really DO die! Later, PLEASE GOD! Later! But not right now. Please, if you value your life, I REALLY don't want to fuck my own father to death- that would be, just, oh fuck, SO wrong. But I most definitely DO want to see that, as soon as humanly fucking possible. Tomorrow, after breakfast and we've both had a chance to recharge. Please?"

I smiled up at her warmly and nodded with relent. "All right," I said. "Tomorrow it is, then. Early. Don't forget: you've got school tomorrow, young lady. But maybe we can give you something to motivate you while you're gone, hmm? Anyway, you're right. It IS getting kind of late and I AM kind of tuckered out. Maybe a good night of rest will do us both some good. Time for bed, Babygirl." I clicked off the TV and the PS3 and stood up. I softly, lovingly kissed my daughter with both arms wrapped around her soft, naked body as she practically melted into my embrace. With a swift movement, I swooped her up and began to walk around the sofa while carrying her in my arms.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked needlessly, her eyes glinting with loving playfulness as her hands clasped behind my neck.

I blinked at her in mock surprise. "I thought I just told you: bed."

"Yes, but yours or mine?"

I hefted her in such a way that I was able to kiss her softly. When our lips parted, I said, "Is there a difference anymore?"

-----------------------------------------

We honestly did sleep that first night in my bed as a couple. It was so loving and peaceful to have my daughter curled up in my arms, her back tightly pressed against my body as we lay in bed. I'd been so accustomed to the unyielding Army cots back in Afghanistan that it was like sheer bliss to sleep in a comfortable bed with a beautiful warm body so close to me. We drifted off to the land of slumber in no time with nothing but a few murmurs of contented love and then we were whisked away to our dreamworlds. When my cell phone's alarm clock started to buzz (I'd set it for 6 AM before getting into bed), I carefully woke my daughter with a series of soft kisses until she finally stirred.

"Mmmmm," she cooed. "G'morning, Dad."

"Good morning, Sweetheart. I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's time to wake up now. You've got an hour and a half before it's time to leave. As I recall there was a video you wanted to see before you went off to school, yes?"

Beth immediately sat up as though she'd been hit with a cattle prod. "Oh yeah!" She flipped the covers from her side of the bed off her body and started to make her way excitedly over to my computer desk where she sat down in my chair. When I didn't get up to join her she spun around in the chair. "Don't you want to see it, too?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Nope. I've seen it dozens of times in the last couple of years and know it by heart. I'm just gonna sit back here and watch YOU watching it."

Beth looked a little crestfallen at that and pouted. "But it's not as fun without you."

I gave my daughter one of my fatherly looks that spoke of wisdom and experience. "Sweetheart, if I get out of this bed and watch that with you, we'll end up fucking ourselves senseless for the rest of the day."

Beth blinked at me owlishly. "And that would be a bad thing?"

"School," I stated simply. "Beth, I'm still your father. I still have to make sure you do the right thing. You HAVE to get to school today and that's final."

Beth didn't like the sound of that and it showed. "But what about you?" she asked defiantly. "What're you gonna do?"

I smiled with self-satisfaction. "I, my beautiful, young, sexy, nubile, sexy daughter-"

"You said sexy twice."

"Sexy squared, then," I rejoined. "Anyway, I'm on vacation. I will be just fine here, waiting for you to get back home, do your homework and follow your normal routine. When you're done, I'll be right here, waiting for you. But school is your job and it won't wait for you."

Beth looked at me and then at my computer screen and then back at me. "You drive a really hard bargain, you know that?" she asked me sourly.

"Father first, lover second, honey. That's the way it's gotta be. I'm sorry, but you know in your heart that I'm right."

The defiance and disagreement seemed to deflate within my daughter and her shoulders slouched. "Yeah. I know. Dammit." Then she glanced back up at the computer screen. "I guess I'll go ahead and watch this real quick and then get the day started. How long is it, anyway?"

I shrugged. "About twenty minutes or so. Well... the first act of it is, anyway. They actually take a break to tell their story before going a second round, which lasts another thirty minutes."

"Really?" my daughter said with arched eyebrows. "Which act is the hottest?"

"First, definitely," I answered. "But you better get to it, Sweetheart. Time's wasting..."

I won't go into a blow-by-blow accounting of how the video played out. In the first act the kids started out having sex with their parents to end with creampies. In the second act (which Beth didn't take the time to watch, preferring to save it for when she got home from school) they switched partners- mother and daughter in a sixty-nine while father and son fucked them and then creampied their respective sisters. I sat back in my bed and slowly jacked off while I watched my daughter squirm in her seat as she watched the video. About halfway through it she began to masturbate, too, and was quick to climax by the end. When it was over, she spun back around in the chair, her cheeks flushed with excitement and eyes bright with passion, and said, "You keep showing me these incredible videos, Dad. Each new one is better than the last and ALL of them have been better than anything I've ever seen. Oh my GOD, that was so fucking hot! All I wanna do right now is jump all over you and fuck till you pass out!" She got up and started to approach the bed with lust in her eyes, focused on my unspent erection like a bitch in heat.

I held up a halting finger. "School!" I said warningly. While I completely understood and shared her desire to skip school that day, I had to stick to my guns: father first, lover second. My duty to my daughter would never end, regardless of how we expressed our love for each other, and I had to make sure that she would remain focused on the responsibilities she had to her own future. Of COURSE I wanted to spend the rest of the day in bed with my hot little girl! How could any man NOT want to? But parenthood is filled with all kinds of situations where you've got to do the exact opposite of what you REALLY want to do, all for the sake of your children, even if they don't really appreciate it at the time.

Fortunately, my daughter isn't a complete idiot and understood that I was right. She fixed me with a frustrated glare, stuck her tongue out at me and then spun around on her heel. "Fine! Spoil-sport." I smiled with chagrin as I watched her perfect ass disappear from view through the doorway and she headed upstairs.

It was with only a slight bit of reluctance that I got out of bed myself. I was hungry and wanted a cup of coffee. While Beth was upstairs taking a shower and getting ready for the day, I spent a little time in my own bathroom and then found my way to the kitchen without bothering to get dressed. As I got a pot of coffee started, Beth came into the kitchen breezily with wet hair and wore a cute ensemble of buttoned-down white shirt, a black tie and a plaid skirt that came to mid-thigh- the perfect schoolgirl outfit. Her strong, sexy legs were encased in thigh-high stockings that looked strikingly similar to the ones from her Halloween outfit. I wondered idly if she'd actually worn those same stockings as a sort of physical reminder of the previous night's adventures with her father. I sat down at the table to watch as she made a very big bowl of cereal which she then placed in front of me.

I started to suggest that she make a bowl for herself when she held up two spoons in front of me. "I've got thirty minutes before I have to leave. I believe you're my seat," she said.

I mentally went back over that sentence. "Uhm. Aren't you missing a couple of words there? Shouldn't that be 'I believe you're SITTING IN my seat'?"

She nudged closer using one of her knees to pry mine wide apart. "I said what I meant, Dad." She placed the spoons on the table, turned around, and sat down on my lap. When she was satisfied with her seat, she handed a spoon to me and began to dig into the bowl of cereal while gently swaying her hips on top of my groin. It didn't take long for me to realize that she wasn't wearing any panties and what she was trying to do- I started to get hard in almost no time at all. I shook my head and reached around her softly swaying body to get a few bites of food. When she realized that I was soon fully erect, that her little plan had worked just the way she'd hoped, she set down her own spoon, reached between our legs and, without a word, positioned my cock so that it was poised directly beneath her pussy. When she was sure that our genitals were perfectly aligned, she slowly sat back down and her tight teenaged pussy began to swallow my penis into her small body. I guess she was going to get a little fucking in before school after all.

"Am I to expect this kind of treatment every morning while I'm on Leave?" I asked my daughter as she began to slowly ride up and down on my cock while she continued to eat her cereal.

"I hope so," she answered between bites. "I just can't get enough of you, Dad. Mmmmm. Oh, yes, that feels goooood. I've got a few more minutes before I have to worry about getting my stuff together and I wanted to enjoy them to the fullest." She pushed her hips down until only three inches of my cock remained uncovered and shuddered with a happy moan. With her sitting like that I wouldn't enter her cervix, but I could feel the tip of it brush against the opening. "Definitely enjoying it," she added and then scooped some more cereal into her mouth. She continued eating like that while slowly, steadily feeding her pussy with my cock for a few minutes.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,777 Followers
1...1112131415...19