Nothing I Won't Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,776 Followers

"But- but what if you get pregnant?" I asked her. "Babygirl, do you have any idea how much cum I produce? That's a lot of sperm!"

"Oh, sure!" Beth said casually. "I've seen you jack off lots of times when you didn't think I was looking. And that's one of the other reasons I came to ask YOU for help: I know you cum a lot and a lot is what I need, Daddy. Plus, I'm already on birth control, remember? So the birth control along with the funnel's tip should keep me from getting pregnant, shouldn't it? Hypo... no.... uh, hypno... no, that's not right either.... hippo... no, uhm, theoretically?"

I marveled at how amazingly sharp my devious little daughter's mind can work. She had to have been dreaming up this whole scenario all day while she was at school! I just continued to stroke myself while I seemed to think it over. "I guess, hypothetically, you're right. You're not going to let me out of this, are you?"

A huge grin flashed across my little girl's face. "Nope," she said and swayed her hips to make her skirt swish a little bit. "And while you're doing it, can you use this?" She put the funnel down on my desk, went back to the doorway and bent down to pick something up that was on the other side of the door. When she bent over I immediately saw that she didn't have anything on under the skirt, which didn't surprise me a bit. I would never get tired of the sight of my daughter's tiny pussy, even if it was just a teasing glimpse. She turned back around holding a video camera. "I want to show it to the other girls on the squad. They were giving me shit about still being a virgin and I want to rub it in their faces that I can still be a virgin AND know what cum feels like."

"But, honey," I said, "they'll hear my voice and know that it was me. That could get us into a lot of trouble."

"Not if I mute it," she replied quickly. "I'm not stupid."

"And I'm also a guy, after all- what if I lose control of myself and... well... take your virginity?"

"Well, if it has to be someone, it might as well be you because you always told me that I should lose it to someone I love and I've always loved you, Daddy."

I sighed deeply, acting like I couldn't escape her warped logic, and nodded. "Okay, honey. I'm a man who knows when he's been beat. Fine. I'll do it."

"Yay!" Beth shouted with joy and jumped slightly, causing her skirt to flip up. I was once again greeted with the sight of her bald pussy when she did that and saw that her pussy lips were wet with anticipation. "Thank you, Dad! You are SO cool for doing this for me! Oh, I can hardly wait!" She gave me a big hug and then stood upright, looking at my engorged penis. "So, uhm, can we do it now?"

I looked down at my stiff cock and then back up at my daughter. "I guess now's as good a time as any, Babygirl."

"Oh, goody!" she said as she put the video camera on the desk next to the funnel. She went to my bed and, within seconds, had laid back and hooked her legs behind her head. All I could see now was her face, pussy and winking asshole as she waited for me to move. "I'm gonna need your help with the funnel, though," she told me as she pulled her pussy lips open with casual ease.

I stood up, grabbed the funnel, and approached my daughter's pretzeled body. It was just like the night before except that she still had the cheerleader's outfit on, which hid her delectable breasts from my view. "All right, Babygirl," I said. "Just keep yourself open like that and I'll put the funnel in, okay?"

Beth stretched her pussy lips open just a touch more and, once again, I had a clear view of her canal. I stepped away from her to grab the camera. When I returned, I clicked on the camera and pointed it down at her, capturing the view as the camera's onboard light revealed everything in greater detail. "Wow," I said appreciatively. "You've really got yourself open, Babygirl."

"I want to make sure you get it completely inside me," Beth answered with a strained reply. "Make sure you get it in nice and deep, okay, Daddy? I mean, the funnel, of course."

"Oh yeah, the funnel. Right. Okay, uhm... here we go," I said and slowly inserted the funnel's long tip into her open pussy with one hand while I captured it with the video camera. When it got to her cervix, Beth didn't have to be told to do her "ohm" thing so that the little mouth would open up- she did it on her own. When it fluttered open, I deftly slipped the funnel past and gently pushed downward about an inch. "All right, honey, it's in."

Beth let go of her pussy lips and let them close around the long shaft of the funnel. Her hands went back to her ankles to keep her feet locked in place. "Okay, Daddy. I feel it. I guess, now, you just, like, cum whenever you're ready, right?"

I reached for my cock with one hand while keeping the camera trained on her pussy with the other. In the tiny screen I could see the tip of my cock as it bobbed while I jacked off above my little girl's pussy, the funnel directly underneath me. I let go of myself for a moment so that I could flip the camera's viewer around and let Beth watch, too.

My daughter let go of one of her ankles and wiggled her fingers at the camera lens. "Hello!" she said brightly. She was really playing up the "dumb cheerleader" role with amazing talent.

I went back to stroking my shaft for several minutes while we both just breathed heavily in anticipation of my orgasm. It wasn't long before I felt that familiar tingle in my balls. "I'm almost there now, honey," I told her. "Are- are you sure you really want this?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said, her eyes transfixed on my cock as I stroked it. "I want to feel your sperm inside of me. I want to feel how warm and squishy it is, just like the other girls said it would. Please, Daddy? Please won't you put your sperm inside of me? I NEED it, Daddy! I need to feel your sperm!"

I panned the camera up her body to get a good look at her face. The pressure from her ankles behind her head forced her neck to bend a little bit, but I could very clearly see the want and desire in her eyes as she looked up at me and smiled sweetly. "All right, baby," I said. "Daddy's almost ready to cum, now. Just hold on for a few seconds more, okay?" I stroked myself roughly, my fist moving along the shaft quickly as I moved the camera lens back to my target. Her body was shuddering now as she waited for me to shoot my seed into the funnel and I could hear her breathing become more labored with each passing second. "Close," I muttered. "So close.... oh, Jesus... hold on... it's coming, Babygirl... all... most... THERE! AH! FUCK!"

"Yes, Daddy! Cum for me!" she whined and held the funnel in place between two fingers of a free hand.

My cock swelled in my fist as my balls squeezed tightly and a split-second later my cum began to erupt from its swollen head. A thick, long jet of white seed jettisoned out and went directly into the funnel, where it quickly slipped down, down, down right into my daughter's womb. One jet, two jets, three jets more came out as I slowly stroked my exploding cock, each of them as thick and copious as the first, easily more than I expected. It took all my powers of focus to keep the camera on the action as I ejected streamers of cum into the funnel, but I somehow managed it while still holding tightly onto my cock. After the fifth strong ejaculation is when my tumescent cock started to slow its eruptions and, as my orgasm subsided, I was gratified to see that I hadn't missed a single shot: every last drop of my cum had drained down inside the funnel and was now safely ensconced inside my daughter's waiting uterus. I shook my cockhead a few times to squeeze out anything that might've remained and then said with panting breath, "That's all of it, Babygirl."

"Thank you, Daddy," my daughter cooed, "for shooting your sperm into me."

I slowly, gently withdrew the funnel from Beth's pussy and tossed it aside when I was sure that it hadn't hurt her any. "So," I asked her, "how does it feel? Like what you expected?"

"Oh, so much better!" she enthused. "It's so warm and gooey inside me right now. I love the way it feels!"

I kept the camera aimed at her wet pussy and said, "Pull yourself back open, Sweetheart, so that I can get another shot of it. I want to make sure that it's all inside of you."

"Okay!" Beth said cheerily and once again parted her pussy lips for me. I was immediately greeted, due to the additional lighting from the video camera, with the view of my daughter's pink cervix.

"Oh," I said with mock disappointment. "It looks like some of Daddy's come didn't go all the way in."

"What?" she cried with surprise. "But... but I wanted it ALL!"

I aimed the camera back up at her face and said, "Well, Babygirl, there's only one way to do that. You said you loved me, right?"

Beth smiled sweetly up at me with a twinkle in her eyes. "You know that I do, Daddy."

"All right, then," I said, fisting my still-hard cock, and aimed the camera back down at her pussy mound. I inched myself closer until just the tip of my nine-and-a-half-inch long monster hovered above her glistening pussy lips which were still being held apart by her fingers. "Now, this might be feel a little weird at first, Babygirl, but just remember that Daddy's only trying to help. Okay?"

"Are you gonna put your penis inside of me, Daddy?"

"I am, Babygirl, but only so that I can push the rest of Daddy's cum into your womb like you wanted."

"But your penis is biological!" she gasped. "You could get be pregnant!"

"That's true," I agreed reasonably. "But you DID say that you wanted all of it. This is the only way I can do that. Besides, you ARE on birth control."

"Okay," she said quietly. As I slowly sank my cock past her wide, open pussy lips, she said, "Oooo, wow. That's so weird to see from this angle, Daddy. But you're awfully big!"

When I had a little over half of my cock inside of her I looked up with the camera and said, "I promise to be as gentle as possible, honey." A second later the tip of my cock gently kissed the mouth of her cervix. Just as she did for the funnel, Beth immediately made the sound that caused the mouth to her uterus to open up for me. I carefully wedged the fat, bloated tip of my cock into the entrance and, once I was sure that it was seated inside of her inner core, began to slowly insert the rest of my length. "Feeling okay, Baby?"

"Yes," she answered with a small voice. "I can feel you all the way inside me, Daddy. It feels so strange. But in a good way! I think I like having a penis inside of me."

"Well," I said, "I think I got the rest of the cum that was around your cervix in there, but I might have a little more left in me. Hold on." I focused my mind and clenched my testicles a few times and, sure enough, felt them give up just a few more small spurts of cum. "There! There you go, Sweetheart. You've got every last drop that your father had to give." With that, I slowly backed myself out of her tiny, sexy body until my cock was once again exposed solely to the air. Then I softly tapped the underside of my cock against her puffy pussy lips and milked it just to make absolutely sure that every last drop of my cum had made it into her body. To my surprise a few pearly white droplets of sperm fell from the tip into her gaping hole but she didn't seem to mind that much.

"I guess I'm not really a virgin anymore, am I?" she asked sweetly, looking at me with big eyes. She let go of her pussy lips and tenderly rubbed her clitoris with a pleased look on her face.

I shook my head at her and said, "No, Babygirl, I guess not. I'm sorry, honey. Daddy didn't mean to take your virginity like that."

"It's okay, Daddy. I liked it! I guess, now that it's done, though, I might as well do it the real way sometime. If, like, you don't mind, of course." Beth gingerly let her ankles slip from behind her head and her legs came down to let her feet dangle from the bed. She sat up a bit and put a hand on her tummy, above the spot where my cum was pooled inside of her. "I have a small confession to make, Daddy," she said as she looked up at me with bright eyes. I aimed the camera at her face. "I'm not really on birth control. Never did like it. So, right now, my own father's sperm is locked up right inside my little womb, looking for an egg to fertilize. And it's my fertile time, too, so getting me pregnant should be a cinch! You're gonna make a baby in your baby! Hee-hee!"

I pulled away from the camera to look at my daughter with my own two eyes. Breaking character, I said, "Wait a second... REALLY? Like, for real-for real?"

Beth smirked at me wickedly and simply said, "Wouldn't YOU like to know?" Then she patted her tummy again. "I guess, by the time you come back from Afghanistan, you will." I just stared at her stupidly in silence for several long seconds until she finally laughed and said, "Gotcha! Man, Dad, you should've seen the look on your face! You were, like, totally 'What the fuck?' Absolutely priceless!"

Relief washed over me and I shook my head at her. "Sweetheart, that was just mean. After that, maybe I should withhold my cum for a little while, just to teach you a lesson about playing with your father's emotions like that."

Beth sat up completely and reached out for my softening cock. When she had it well in hand she pulled me close to her and reached her other hand up to pull me down for a kiss, which I gladly granted to her. Our tongues dueled wetly for a moment before we broke apart. "I have a feeling, Dad, that you could no more deprive me of your cum than I could stop myself from wanting it. Thank you for letting me play out my little fantasy. It was fun!"

I smiled at her warmly. "No argument there, honey. Definitely fun. It took me a minute to figure out what you were up to when you first came in, but once I cottoned on, you made it very easy to just roll with it. You're actually pretty good at role-playing."

Beth blushed at my compliment. "Nah," she said, "all I had to do was remember some of the dirty fantasies I had about you back when I WAS a cheerleader. You made the rest easy for me to do. I guess we both make a pretty good team, eh?"

I picked my daughter up in my arms and kissed her again deeply. "A VERY good team," I answered when we parted. "God, you're a sexy little number. How come we waited so long before doing all of this?"

"I had to wait until I turned eighteen," she replied simply. "I didn't want to guilt you to death, y'know? I mean, bad enough that you were breaking the law by fucking me, but if I was underage, it would've eaten at you like crazy. And finding your stories just kinda gave me the cosmic nudge I needed to follow through. I've been thinking about you sexually since I was fourteen, Dad. I just never admitted it to myself until this summer. I hope that's not too weird or anything."

I shrugged. "Maybe not as much as you might think. I mean, it's not like I didn't notice that you were gorgeous. From the time when you were sixteen and onwards I kept a very close eye on you and the guys who hung around you because I KNEW you were attractive. I couldn't miss it."

"You thought I was attractive when I was sixteen?" she asked with genuine surprise.

"Well," I said with a slight shrug, "yeah. Not enough to want to fuck you or pour my cum into you via a funnel like we just did, but enough to realize that OTHER guys would want to do those kinds of things- or worse."

Beth held her hands closed behind my neck as we stood there in a lover's embrace and said, "I will never, not in a million years, think of anything that we do together as bad, Dad. Kinky? Sure. Illegal? Definitely. But it's also romantic and loving and fun and, for that, I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want, any day of the week."

"I'll hold you to that," I told her good naturedly.

"You'd better."

"So how was your day really, Sweetheart?" I asked her as she took my hand and started to lead me out of the bedroom.

"Great," she answered. "It was like a dream, like I was floating on air the whole time. All the way up to third period I could still feel your cum inside me. Unfortunately, it started leaking out about halfway through that class, so I had to go to the bathroom and force the rest out, but it was nice while it lasted. After that I spent the rest of the day dreaming up that little fantasy, I could barely focus in any of my classes."

"Hmm," I replied with a small frown. "I'm not sure I like the sound of that. What we're doing here shouldn't affect your education and studies."

"Oh, it won't," she said breezily as we headed upstairs. "It's just that it's so new to me, it's got all of my attention. I'm sure that, in a few days, I'll get used to it and get back into my normal routine."

"I hope so," I said. "You've been doing really well with your grades and I'd hate to ruin it." My daughter led me into her bedroom and I stood at the door while I watched her start to take the cheerleading outfit off, starting with her top. "Wait a minute," I said and she froze in motion with the hem of her top at about halfway up her midriff. "Y'know what? I think I rather like seeing you in that thing. Would you mind keeping it on for a little while?"

Beth turned to look at me with slight surprise and lowered her top back down. "Really?" Then she affixed me with an appraising look. "Well, I'll be damned," she said. "I should've known after reading all your stories- you've got a cheerleader fetish, don't you?"

I shrugged indifferently. "A small one, maybe. I mean, what guy doesn't? I never got to hang out with or date any of the cheerleaders back when I was in high school, let alone have sex with any of them."

Beth sauntered over to me sensually, her hips making her pleated skirt swish from side to side as she approached, and laid a warm palm against my chest. "So would I have anything to do with the development of this... interest of yours, hmm?"

I barely smiled. "Maybe."

"Mmm-hmm," she purred as she knelt down in front of me, her hand slowly making its way to my soft cock. "You know... maybe we can still get some mileage out of this thing. You think?" She looked up at me and started to slowly, gently stroke my member. She had such a wicked and mischievous smile on her lips as she did it that I just couldn't help but stare.

"It's... it's possible," I said as I enjoyed her touch and brushed my fingertips through her hair lovingly. "I guess there's only one way to know for sure, isn't there?"

Beth held my cock firmly with her right hand and said, "I guess so." She leaned forward just enough to flick out her tongue and lick the underside of my cockhead while keeping her eyes locked onto mine. As her tongue circled around the tip her small hand stroked my shaft for a few seconds until I watched her lips close over the head and her cheeks dimpled with suction. There I stood, completely naked in my daughter's bedroom doorway while she wore her old cheerleading uniform and I watched her happily suck on my firming cock. With one hand on at the base of my shaft, her other hand slowly crept down the length of her body until it stopped between her legs. My eyes caught the furtive movements of her hand while I simultaneously took in the sight of my little girl sucking me off with gusto. After a moment, she pulled her lips off while she continued to stroke me and said, "Do you like watching me do this, Dad? I'm guessing that you do because you're starting to get hard again!" Without waiting for me to respond, she reapplied her lips and resumed her blowjob.

My fingers continued to fondle her beautiful mane of brown hair and I nodded to her. "You're amazingly good at it," I told her.

She popped her mouth off my thickening knob and said with a winning smile, "Well, I don't ever want to disappoint you, Daddy."

I let her suck on me for a few minutes more until I was good and hard. At that point, I lifted her up and escorted her over to her bed where I laid her flat on her back. She looked up at me with a wanton smile and opened her legs wide for me. I knelt down in front of her and pushed the backs of her thighs high and up so that her knees were almost next to her ears and then started to plant soft, wet kisses down the backs of her thighs, her inner thighs and the surrounding areas of her wet, steamy pussy. As I got closer to my daughter's nether region I could feel the heat of it on my cheeks and chin and, when I blew cool air over her puffy lips, she shuddered with a small giggle of glee. Taking that as a positive sign, I blew a few more gusts of cold air over her labia until her hips bucked and then I just dove in, tongue first, and began to eat my daughter out with relish. I licked all over her labia majora and plunged the tip of my tongue into her wet pussy as deeply as I could, swishing it around within her soft folds until she bucked again involuntarily and let out another surprised squeal of excitement.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,776 Followers
1...1314151617...19