Nothing I Won't Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,771 Followers

Beth rounded the corner to the kitchen wearing a short denim skirt and a buttoned-down Oxford shirt with her hair done up in a cute bun that had ringlets hanging from the sides. She was barefoot, so I only just barely heard her walk in. She stopped at the entrance to the kitchen, cold in her tracks, and just stared at me appraisingly. When I noticed her there I just stared back, not sure what had brought her up short. "Wow," she said quietly, "Dad, you look amazing!"

I put my coffee mug down and looked down at myself. I was still nude from the night before although I had taken a shower before going to bed (we both did, together, actually), so I knew she couldn't be talking about my clothes. I looked back up at her with a quizzical expression. "Huh?"

Beth approached me on her tip-toes (the floor was a bit cold) and began to caress my chest and arms appreciatively. "No, seriously, Dad. I can't believe I only just now noticed, but you're, like, buff! Have you been lifting weights or something while I've been away at school? I mean, look at you!"

I took a second look at myself and began to see what she was talking about. She was perfectly right- in the last few days I had gotten really well-toned. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Adonis, but I hadn't looked this good in quite some time. I looked back up at her with a wry grin. "I guess that's what fucking an 18-year-old girl will do to a guy."

Beth stood back in surprise and pointed to herself. "You mean I did that?"

I shook my head, still smiling. "Nope," I answered as I pulled her back to me and held her warm body close to mine while looking down into her beautiful eyes. "You didn't do a thing. I did it. Granted, I did it while having sex WITH you, but all you did was give me the motivation. Didn't you know that sex is one of the most rigorous types of workout that a person can get short of swimming?" I lifted her small body up so that she could look me eye-to-eye. Her legs instinctively wrapped around my backside and I gently lowered her hips down until I felt her damp pussy resting atop my already-hard penis. "Why, sex burns more calories than just about any PT session out there and it builds up endorphins like crazy. I guess with you being so young, you don't really have much need for extra endorphins, but they do wonders for your father." I leaned in to kiss her softly as her hips settled down a little further and I could feel her tight pussy walls start to swallow the length of my cock inch by inch. She moaned into my mouth soothingly and, when we broke our kiss, I said, "Good morning, Sweetheart."

Beth sighed deeply. "I really do love the way you say good morning to me now, Dad."

I moved over to the kitchen table and sat down in one of the chairs slowly, my little girl's pussy still covering my cock, and chuckled. "I'm finding that it's a happy habit to get into, myself," I said. "So... what're your plans today?"

Beth started to ride up and down my shaft as she talked about her day's plans. "Well, I've got a biology test today. It's on our favorite subject, actually."

"Sex?" I asked. "I thought you went through Sex Ed back in junior high."

"I did," she answered as she slowly lowered herself as far down as she could go, carefully impaling her tiny body on my long, stiff member until the head eclipsed the mouth of her cervix, as had become our custom- she'd finally learned how to do it without making the ohm sound. While she did this, she bit her lower lip so that she could focus until, finally, I was completely inside her womb. She glanced down to see the expected bulge of my cock inside her tummy and looked back up at me with a smile. "We've been studying genetics lately," she told me with a small blush. "I kinda opened up a whole can or worms when I brought up the subject of incest the other day."

I looked at her with wide eyes. "What? Oh, Beth, you didn't!"

My daughter put a calming palm on my chest as she started to resume her up-down rocking on my throbbing meat. Her movements were small but nonetheless noticeable. "Don't worry," she said quickly, "I didn't say anything about us. I brought it up in general terms."

"How so?" I asked warily as my hands went to the small of her back so that she could move with the support of my strength without risk of falling off my lap.

"Well," she said, "I looked ahead in the chapter that we were studying and read that lots of breeds of animals are inbred so that they can make stronger, healthier animals. Horses, pigs, goats, sheep- nearly every form of livestock out there, even dogs, are often inbred to make their species better. So I naturally asked why people can't do the same thing, on a purely scientific level, forgetting about all the moral implications that incest brings." She smiled wickedly. "It really got my class up in arms about it. On the one side, no one could really argue against it. I mean, the whole myth about two-headed babies and six-fingered kids is really just that: a myth. Oh, sure, there's always the risk of genetic defects that can arise, but that's only if there's a pre-existing genetic tendency for those defects- and ONLY those defects- and if inbreeding goes on for four or five generations. But that's true of unrelated couples, too. On the other side, people started asking questions about why, exactly, incest was against the law if the myth didn't hold water. Oh, man, what a debate it was! It got some of the religious nuts into a real fight, let me tell you, and all I did once it got started was just sit back and listen." She pushed her hips all the way down onto my groin, forcing the head of my cock to push against the back wall of her womb, and gyrated a little bit, which elicited a grateful moan from both of us. "Mmmmm... Daddy, it was glorious."

I grinned at my devilish daughter, picked her up by her hips and then brought her back down forcefully to my lap. I did that a few times as I said, "So this hunger you've got for your father's sperm, this incredible need and desire to feel my seed gushing into you, that had nothing to do with your little observations about inbreeding, huh?"

Beth took a moment to enjoy the sensations caused by my cock roughly sliding in and out of her tight body. Finally she answered with a shrug, "Maybe a little."

"Uh-huh," I said. "I know you pretty well, honey. You don't cause a stir like that unless you've got something big in mind. Care to let your old man in on the secret? Possibly before it's too late?"

"Tip me back," she said, "and I'll tell you." I gently let her torso fall backwards until she was looking up at me from the floor, her shoulders supporting her body while my cock was locked inside her cum-hungry womb. I looked at her tummy and saw the tip of my cock bulging there almost angrily, like it was trying to get out through the lining of her abdomen. I scooted forward on my seat just enough so that my cock could bend at an angle in my daughter's clutching pussy without causing myself harm. Once we'd gotten into a stable position, I resumed fucking Beth gently while she breathed deeply from below and started to maul her own breasts through the material of her shirt.

"Oh, God, that's so fucking good, Dad!" she sighed. We were quiet for several moments before she returned to the conversation. "Okay... so... my plan... you want to know what my plan is, Dad? Okay. What if I told you that I quit taking my birth control pills a week before you got home?"

I stopped fucking her for a moment, my cock deeply ensconced within her tight, velvety walls, and fixed her with a long gaze. "I'd say you were fucking nuts," I told her flatly.

She shrugged awkwardly. "Call me crazy, then," she said with a smug grin.

"So you really were serious the other day?" I asked. You'll note that I didn't pull my cock out of her at that point. Actually, I felt myself throb just the tiniest bit as I realized the full implications of what she'd just told me. "You really do want me to knock you up?"

"Well, let me put it this way, Dad," she said with a sweet smile, "While you've been away and since I discovered just how much we have in common, it's been just about the only thing on my mind."

I looked down at the bulge created by my cock and let my gaze travel further down to meet up with her beautiful brown eyes. "Baby, my stories weren't about getting YOU pregnant. They weren't really about you at all. Those videos I watched weren't really about you. In those contexts I was someone else, some other guy with a completely different daughter and in completely different circumstances. Not in a million years would I have thought that we'd be doing this." I flexed my PC muscle, which made my cock jerk slightly within her womb to make my point clear. "Yet here we are. And even when we started, honey, I'd be a liar if I said that the thought of getting you pregnant wasn't a turn-on. But before now it was just an idea, a fantasy, something that we might do down the road. On the one hand I'm both flattered and excited about doing that with and for you. On the other, though, I'm feeling a little disappointed in you. Beth, you lied to me." And, with that, I pulled my rock-solid cock free from the clutches of her body and gently let her lower body down to the floor at my feet. "Why would you lie to me like that, after all we've done? Why couldn't you be honest with me, your own father?"

Beth saw the hurt, frustration, confusion and doubt in my eyes as I held her gaze. That I was naked and her pussy was still fully exposed to me was of no importance anymore. In the blink of an eye we had gone from lovers and fallen back to our conventional roles as parent and child. I saw in her eyes the same misgivings reflected back at me along with a touch of wanting, fear and shame. "I didn't want to scare you off," she said meekly. She curled her legs up underneath herself as she moved into a seated position on the kitchen floor. "I wasn't sure that you'd allow it with me still being eighteen. I knew that you'd argue that my life is ahead of me-"

"It still is," I cut in.

She went on as though I'd said nothing. "-that I'd be saddling myself with responsibilities that I'm not ready for-"

"You aren't."

"-and that you weren't sure YOU were ready to be a father again. I knew you'd cite the problems it might cause and the trouble it could bring. But I also knew, in my heart, that you were lonely and you deserved to be happy again. Dad, when Mom died, I saw you almost come apart at the seams. Watching you work so hard for my sake nearly broke my heart. It isn't fair that a man like you should be alone and have your happiness taken away like that. I know that you love me and that I make you happy. I know that you've done everything these last few years with pride and joy, knowing that your purpose as a father at least hasn't been taken away from you. Like I said a few days ago: I can't replace Mom and I won't even try." My daughter stood up, her denim skirt still bunched up around her waist and naked from the hips down. She walked in front of me, stopping between my legs, and hugged me close against her breasts. Without hesitation, even though I was still disappointed in her, I returned the embrace and held her closely. I could feel warm tears fall on the top of my scalp as she cried a little bit. "The least I can do is try to make you happy again. It's unfair that you'd have to go through the whole painful process of dating on the long-shot hope that you'd find someone compatible with you when, here I am, the fruit of your own loins. If I'm not compatible with you, then who is?"

She reached down to lift my face up by my chin and looked into my eyes searchingly. "I want to do this, Dad. I want to have your baby and make you feel young again. I want to love you the way Mom did. I want to give you as much joy as I possibly can. Not because I feel like I'm paying you back or anything, but because I love you. Because I'm IN love with you." She then laid back down on the floor, hooked her heels around my naked hips and scooted closely enough that all I'd have to do was tilt my cock downward and I'd be able to re-enter her with ease. "The fact is, Dad, that the damage is done. You've cum inside me so many times lately that I'm probably already pregnant. And, by the look of that," she pointed at my stiff member, "I'm pretty sure you're not really going to deny me." She said nothing more and just waited for me to make my decision.

I stared back at my daughter and felt the conflict within me. I knew that she was right, about everything. I'd tried my best to not show it over the last three years, but I HAD been miserable since Lynn passed away. Providing for Beth had been my only driving motivator and, if it hadn't been for her in my life, I probably would've just wilted away from depression and anger. Beth had, just by being in my life, pulled me back from the edge of self-destruction and given me renewed purpose. And here she was, pushing just a little further to ensure that my focus would never wane. And, then, it suddenly all made a little more sense to me. "You're worried about me?" I asked her.

"Shouldn't I be?" she asked back. "You're a great father, Dad, and a wonderful lover, but you're a lousy liar. Anyone with two brain cells could see that you were unhappy and that you were just going through the motions after Mom died. You tried your best to hide it, but you really couldn't, not from me. I'm eighteen now, Dad. I'm at the age when most people usually leave their parents and do their own thing. I'm worried about what might happen to you if I do leave. And, to be honest, I'm worried about what might happen to me, too."

"Nothing would happen to you, honey," I told her, not entirely certain that I believed myself when I said it.

Beth didn't believe me, either. She gave a derisive snort. "You think you're the only one who struggles with the loss of Mom? She was my friend, too, Dad. And I loved her. I looked up to her for guidance, too. She told me so many things about parenthood and being a woman, things that you couldn't even imagine. And I'm learning that she was right about everything. Discovering myself in this new context as a woman and possible mother, I'm getting closer to her than I've ever been. Being closer to you helps me to be closer to her. It gives ME focus and purpose, Dad. Without you... well... I wouldn't be much better off. So, here I am, Dad. I'm yours for the taking, in every way you can imagine. Take me. Make me complete."

I took a deep breath and then let it out slowly as I closed my eyes and tilted my head downward. When I opened my eyes again all I could see was my still-hard cock staring angrily back at me. The thing had a mind of its own now and was determined to finish what it had started. I grasped my shaft firmly, aimed it back at my daughter's up-turned pussy and slowly hunched my hips forward so that our genitals could meet. When I looked back to my daughter's watchful eyes, I said, "There's nothing I won't do, Babygirl."

I edged my cockhead back inside her warm, tight pussy lips and felt it slither down the length of her canal until it bumped into her cervix. She gasped at the sensation of it, causing her cervix to flutter open, and I deftly slipped the tip of my cock back inside her womb. Once fully seated inside my baby girl's deepest chamber, I moved my hands down to her hips, scooted myself even closer to her and almost bent her body in half as my cock sank down its remaining three inches. Pushed so deeply inside her like that, we could both see the outline of my cock as it filled her completely. I began to flex my PC muscle repeatedly, stroking her womb from the inside without even moving my hips, and we both sighed at the feelings it created, enjoying the friction of my penis's tip against the wall of her uterus. The whole time our eyes were locked onto one another's and we hardly blinked while my cock continuously thumped and throbbed within her small, tight body.

I kept up the flexing of my PC muscle for as long as I could, resisting the sensations I was feeling at the tip of my engorged cock, until my balls began to tighten up. I stopped moving then, staying perfectly still, and said very calmly, "I'm cumming, Babygirl. Daddy's about to cum."

"Do it," she said quietly, almost reverently. "Cum inside me, Dad."

Both our gazes drifted apart and focused on her tummy where my cock was visibly throbbing. I gasped a couple of times as I felt my testicles clench a bit more forcefully and, suddenly, my orgasm broke. We watched as my cock bucked and jerked powerfully with each blast as I began to spew more of my seed directly inside her womb and I gasped repeatedly with each volley. Beth, however, was stone silent as she saw me shoot my cum into her tiny belly with awe.

"Again!" Beth whispered just before my cock lurched once more inside of her. "Give me a baby, Daddy!" she hissed at me. "I want your cum!"

My reproductive system, it seemed, was on overload and I couldn't control it anymore. It was absolutely mesmerizing to watch my cock buck like a canon from so deep inside my daughter's chamber that all I could do was watch as a completely different part of my psyche took over, one that was hell-bent on granting my daughter her wish. Ropes of thick, creamy sperm were being sent from the same penis that had sired this young woman right into the center of her life-giving womb. The knowledge that I had probably already gotten Beth pregnant did nothing but fuel the fire in my loins and that canon just kept right on kicking out its potent load. "Fuck!" I gasped on the eighth solid blast. "I can't stop!" And, as if to punctuate the sentence, my cock throbbed again. Each orgasmic jolt was clearly visible and we could see the swelling of her tummy with each blast as my cock prepared for another. With another few bolts of cum injected into my daughter's core, my cock's spasms began to abate and the soft throbs lessened to the point where we could no longer see it even though we could still feel the warm liquid of my semen as it slowed to a small dribble. My cock ached with the effort of its ejaculations, but I was in no hurry to withdraw it just yet.

"I guess," I said, "my sole intention will be to get my daughter pregnant from here on out." I felt my cock as it started to wilt inside of her but still made no moves with my hips. "It's too late to go back, isn't it?"

Beth reached both hands up to caress her cum-filled tummy and nodded solemnly. "Are you scared, Dad?"

As I slowly pulled my softening cock from her body I felt the mouth of her cervix close after me and watched as more and more of my shaft came back into view from the confines of her warm pussy. There was a long, thin streak of my cum stretched along the foremost part of my shaft but, other than that, there was no other evidence that I'd just injected my daughter with a massive amount of my sperm. Finally my cockhead came out and I squeezed my shaft so that a few drops fell from my tip onto my daughter's swollen clitoris like little white pearls. Beth's hand appeared at her mound, just over her clitoral hood, and I watched her massage those pearly drops of cum into the puffy flesh of her labia and then dip inside her well-stretched pussy hole. With her ankles still draped over the backs of my hips, I watched the little girl's fingers begin to slide in and out of her pussy, her own hips gyrating slowly and sensually while she moaned appreciatively.

"God, it's so nice, Dad," she cooed as she hooked her middle finger deep into her pussy and started to gently tap at her g-spot, which made her hips buck just a bit more. "It's so warm inside me now. I just love feeling your cum in there, warming me up from within. It's like the coldest day wouldn't even affect me as long as I've got your cum in there to keep me warm, carrying a piece of you inside me wherever I go. I want to feel your baby growing inside me , Dad. I want to feel our child keeping me warm for all the days that you're gone overseas. Every day I'll look down at my swelling belly and know that you're with me, inside me, even when you're so far away. The man that made me will make another within me. Oh, that's so lovely!" Her finger was flicking furtively inside her pussy now while I sat back and watched, not caring what time it was or that she might end up being late for school. This was such a hot scene that I couldn't bear to bring it to an end just yet. Even though my cock had started to go soft, I stroked what remained of my erection while I feasted my eyes on Beth finger-fucking herself in front of me.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,771 Followers