Nothing I Won't Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,776 Followers

"I was having a hard time deciding what I wanted to wear this year," she explained. "I made my decision just yesterday, while I was driving down to Nashville to pick you up from the airport."

"So what're you going as?" I asked.

"Ah-ah-ah," she said. "I'm not going to show you until tomorrow."

"So how do you expect us to go shopping for your costume if you won't let me see it?" I asked in confusion.

"You'll stay outside the store while I'm getting it."

"With my credit card in your hand, I suppose," I added warily.

"Naturally. Don't worry, though- I've already done some price checking and it won't be too expensive. Thirty bucks, tops. Really, all I have to do is just go pick it up. They're holding it for me right now, actually. I called in my request last night while you were recovering from the trip." She paused for a moment and then said, "Okay. I'm about to come out in the last outfit. Prepare yourself."

"Eyes closed again?" I asked.

"Nah. Just try to hold onto something stable." With that, she stepped out from behind the curtain in her third ensemble. Of the three, this one wasn't anywhere near as revealing, but it was definitely just as sexy. She wore a white halter-bra that forced her breasts to create a virtual landslide of cleavage and had a tasteful amount of lace trim. The material was still translucent, but not as thin as the see-through nightie top. On her slim hips was a garter belt that seemed like it was made almost exclusively of lace and that was it- no panties at all. The garter belt was connected to a pair of white stockings that stopped at mid-thigh and were made of the same barely-translucent material as the bra. I could see hints and traces of my daughter's thighs under the light material, which seemed to almost shimmer and shine in the store's lighting. On her feet were a pair of white pump stilettos which buckled smartly across the top arches of her feet and had thin straps which hugged her ankles snugly.

I inwardly cringed at the vision in front of me, the sight of her completely bare and bald pussy just a few feet away while the rest of her exquisite body was so lightly covered. "All things considered, this one is probably the most daring of the three outfits," I told her, "but it should probably be worn with panties. I've never really been a garter-belts kind of guy, though, so I might not be the best judge."

"Really?" Beth asked with surprise. "I would've thought that garter belts would be your thing."

I arched my eyebrows at her. "Neverminding HOW, exactly, you'd come to that conclusion, the truth is: no, they don't do much for me. That said, they DO look sexy on you."

She stepped in front of the mirror beside me and looked herself over in the reflection critically while I helplessly stared at her naked ass cheeks. "I don't know..." she said absent-mindedly and let her hands slide seductively down her sides. "I kind of like them. What do you think of the material?" She held out one of her legs for me to touch the fabric.

I looked up at her without moving, the uncertainty obvious in my eyes. "Honey, I hardly see how what I think of how they feel would make a difference. It's not like you'll be wearing them for ME."

Beth rolled her eyes upwards in exasperation. "But, right now, I AM wearing them for you. Just humor me, will you?"

I did my own share of eye rolling, but decided to play along. I reached up with one hand to gently stroke her thigh through the stocking material while I kept my eyes locked onto hers. Her skin felt slick and smooth under the fabric, almost like my hand was following the contours of her body through water. Her flesh was warm and supple to the touch and it was just at that moment that I could actually smell my daughter. Her rich, musky fragrance hit me like a steam locomotive, sent my senses reeling and I couldn't stop myself from glancing at her obviously aroused pussy which was mere inches from my face. With the one leg bent upward like it was, her pussy lips were slightly parted almost invitingly and my hand stopped at the top of the stocking. Maybe it was the combination of her seductive odor coupled with the feel of the stockings, but I suddenly found myself a huge fan of the ensemble. I looked up at her, my daughter's musky crotch driving me almost insane with desire, and caught her gaze just past the swell of her breasts. She was looking down at me with a small smirk. "Not bad," I croaked, my hand now frozen at the backside of her thigh, just inches below the bottom of her ass and so tantalizingly close to her pungent womanhood. If my fingertips moved just an inch or so closer I'd have been able to feel her wetness.

She leaned down, held on to my hand at the wrist without moving it, and quietly said, "Not bad? Don't worry, Dad: it gets better." With that, she pulled my hand away from her thigh, brushed the backs of my fingertips against her moist mound, and brought it to her lips. Keeping her eyes locked onto mine, she gently kissed my fingertips, licked her own juices off them and then stepped away, letting my hand flop down by my side while I just gaped at her.

"Y'know what?" she said, cocking her hips to one side while resting her hands on them, "I think this flirting thing is a lot easier than people make it out to be."

I bought all three outfits for her while Hall & Oates crooned meaningfully in the back of my mind about my daughter the man-eater.

-----------------------------------------

As we strolled down one of the mall's hallways, my arm once again hooked over her shoulder, Beth asked, "So... how'd I do? With the flirtation stuff?"

I took a deep breath before answering. "Well," I said, "on a scale of one to ten, I'd say you went off the charts to about a fifteen. Actually, it was kind of cathartic for me."

Beth knitted her brows. "Cathartic? I'm not sure I know that that means."

I gave it a bit of thought as we walked a few paces. "Well," I explained, "I learned that I've got a lot more self control than I knew I had. That bit with the stockings was right at the edge of the line, but you dialed it back just in time. If you weren't my daughter, it might've gone in a completely different direction."

Beth came to a halt and I stopped by her side. She had a far-off look on her face like she was staring at something in the middle-distance. Finally, after a moment of thoughtful silence, she said, "Maybe there's something to that. For the time being, let's try and forget that you're my dad and I'm your daughter. Today, we're just a couple that's going shopping and hanging out."

I smirked at her. "That'll be kind of hard with you calling me Dad all the time," I said.

She blushed slightly. "Sorry. It's a habit that I don't think I can break myself of. All my life you've been Dad to me. Just, um, try and hear 'John' when I say 'Dad.' And when we're around other people I'll try to make sure that I call you by your proper name. Will that work?"

I gave her a wan smile and shrugged. "I guess that'll have to do. I guess I've got it easier because I've always called you Beth."

"And 'Sweetheart' and 'Honey' and 'Babygirl', but not 'Babygirl' in quite a while. Actually, I kinda miss that one."

"Really?" I asked, genuinely surprised. "I thought that, after you turned fourteen, you'd outgrown it. You kept saying that you weren't a baby anymore."

"Well," my daughter said with a shrug, "what can I say? Sometimes I'm an idiot, too. Back then I was all concerned with growing up and stuff. Now that I am, I realize that it was just a term of endearment and I miss it. It was my favorite one."

I hugged her a little closer to me and said, "Well, Babygirl, I'll do my best to keep it in circulation for you. Cool?"

Beth smiled brightly. "Very cool. Thanks."

"Don't mention it. Now... where to next?"

She looked around us searchingly for a minute or two and then fixed her eyes on an electronics store. "Why not there? We went to a place I like, it's only fair that we go check out some stuff for you, too, geek-boy."

"Boy?" I said indignantly. "I'll have you know, young lady, that I am all man."

"After what I saw this morning," my daughter quipped, "I couldn't agree more."

I took that in stride as we made our way to the electronics store. "Thanks, I guess. Your mother definitely never complained."

Beth nodded understandingly. "I'm sure she didn't. How big is it, anyway? Eight? Seven-and-a-half?"

That we were talking about the size of my cock felt only slightly uncomfortable, but I realized that this was part of her flirtation practice- she was learning how to focus part of the conversation on the guy in a way that stroked his ego and made him feel confident. Pretty smart tactic, actually. I decided to indulge her a little bit. "Nine and a half," I told her. "And, last I checked, seven in circumference."

She let out a low whistle, clearly impressed. "Wow. Thick AND long. I mean, damn Dad, that's bigger than my toy. Mom wasn't much bigger than me, how in the hell did she manage?"

I smiled wolfishly at the memory of the many love-making sessions my wife and I had before she passed away. "Slowly, at first," I answered boldly, "but after awhile she adjusted just fine to it. It's not like I'm packing a baseball bat down there, Babygirl. Bigger than average, sure, but not impossible to deal with."

"For women the size of Mom and me, that might as well BE a baseball bat."

I wisely decided not to comment. The subtext was clear enough yet again: she intended to find out.

We walked into the electronics store and the topic of my penis size ended immediately, like walking through the entrance somehow forbade us from speaking of such things. Now we were in shopping mode and pretty much all of our focus was on all of the gadgets and toys that were on display. I made a beeline for the back of the store where they kept the flat-screen TV's while Beth drifted off to look at the MP3 players. For the longest time I'd wanted to get a flat-screen TV but I never had the finances to afford it. Being on deployment, however, provides a soldier with higher pay and the last five months of being overseas left me with a sizeable amount of savings at my disposal. Of course I wasn't going to blow my entire savings on some über-television, but I could comfortably afford to spend about $800. I looked around at the TV's in my price range and finally decided on one that I liked. While I was looking it over, Beth came up to me.

"Find something you like, Dad?" she asked me.

"Yep," I said.

One of the salesmen approached us. "Can we help you with anything, sir?"

I turned to him. "Do you do deliveries?"

"We do, sir, for purchases over $500."

I pointed to the TV I wanted. "That one." Without another word I made my way to the checkout counter with both my daughter and the salesman following closely behind.

"Seriously?" Beth said. "You're actually gonna get one?"

"Yep."

"Cool!"

Ten minutes later the unit was paid for and arrangements had been made for it to be dropped off at the house later that day. Beth was completely agog with surprise at me. I was not one to typically make impulse purchases, especially large ones, but I guess hanging out with my daughter like I was had an effect on me. I was FEELING impulsive in her company. Not stupid-impulsive, mind you, but I definitely felt a little less... restrained.

When we found ourselves back in the mall's hallway again, she said, "I can't believe you just did that. You NEVER do things like that! I mean, you're not, like, Scrooge or anything, but I don't think I've ever seen you just go out and buy something expensive like that. You're usually all, like, let's check out the price; let's shop around; let's compare performance."

"What can I say?" I replied. "I'm on Leave from deployment. I don't have time to do all of those things. Sometimes, Sweetheart, you just gotta dive in and take the plunge. Now, that's not exactly one of my little nuggets of wisdom, but it's true enough in some cases."

"I think I like seeing this side of you, Dad," Beth declared. "It makes you seem more approachable."

I looked down at her, feeling slightly affronted. "You mean I wasn't before?"

"Oh, sure," she said wistfully, "but you've always been this safe guy, y'know? Always playing it safe. I'm young. I like risks, probably because I can afford to take some at my age."

"And you think that, at MY age, I can't afford to take some risks now and then?"

"I'm sure you can, Dad, but let's face it: you're not likely to. Don't get me wrong, that's part of your charm. You're one of those guys who's seen enough in Life to know how some things turn out, how people can sometimes get hurt, and you care enough about the people you love to look after their safety, like you do with me and Mom. You've always been there for us, looking out to make sure we were okay. What girl doesn't want a white knight in shining armor?"

"I can buy that," I said and felt myself inwardly glow with pride at her observations. "Okay. So... what next? More clothes? Home? It's your call."

"Hmm," my daughter said pensively as we walked along. After a moment, she came up with an idea. "How about a movie?"

I wrinkled my nose at the idea and shook my head. "I've already checked- nothing that I really want to see is out right now. Besides, a movie is kinda clichéd these days, don't you think?"

"Clichéd? For what?"

"A date," I stated matter-of-factly. "The way I figure it, for all intents and purposes, we're on a date, you and me."

Beth looked up at me with a playful smirk and stopped us again. "Dads and daughters aren't supposed to go out on dates together, are they?"

"They are if they aren't dads and daughters," I reminded her. "Remember? Today I'm not Dad, even if you can't stop calling me that. Today I'm good ol' Johnny Carson, out with one of the hottest girls in town, which makes me just about the luckiest guy IN town."

She blushed profusely at that but seemed to perk up with happiness. "You really think I'm hot?"

"Babygirl, after that display at Frederick's, I'd say that you're just about the hottest young thing I've ever seen and, if you weren't my daughter, which you aren't today but you are, I'd be chomping at the bit to fuck you bow-legged and breed you like a man's hardwired to do. Try not to swoon in public, honey. People might notice." Now it was Beth's turn to just stare at me in astonishment and seemed to be transported to another world entirely, her body almost waving in the wind. "What was that you were saying about me being the safe guy?" I prodded.

My daughter closed her eyes and stiffened suddenly, her body shaking and her fingertips curled up into tiny fists as her muscles tensed up. Seconds later she managed to catch her breath, started to relax and said, "I think I just did something involuntary." She glanced down at her pelvic region, shuddered slightly again and then looked back up at me. "Yep."

Her cheeks were obviously flushed. Without laying a hand on her, I'd managed to give my daughter an orgasm in public- not a very fatherly thing to do, but the man in me was thrilled at the victory of it. And on the heels of that realization, I suddenly found myself reminded of the fact that I AM her father. I shouldn't be getting her off in public or anywhere else for that matter! What in the world am I doing?!

"Are you okay?" I asked with real concern.

"I think," my daughter said quietly, "we should go home. Now."

----------------------------------------

Beth was strangely quiet the whole ride back home, which had me a bit concerned. She was putting out these weird vibes like she was nervous, frustrated, depressed and troubled all at the same time. I asked again if she was okay at one point and she distractedly said that she was fine, "Just thinking." I didn't press her on the matter but decided that I must have pushed her too far. But if she wasn't going to talk about it, I might as well just shut up and wait until she was ready. I'd learned long ago, with my wife, that women don't mind talking about the things that bother them, except when what's bothering them is still fresh on their minds- they prefer, usually, to mull it over and decide for themselves if it's really worth being bothered about. And it's funny, too, because when a guy sees a girl becoming introspective, his natural instinct is to start worrying. Being a little experienced around women, however, allowed me to push aside the worry and just be patient.

We got to the house and Beth asked for the keys to the car. I handed them over to her with a questioning look on my face. "I think I need some time alone for a little while," she said quietly. "And I'm sure you could use a little time to yourself, too. You kept saying that you didn't get much of that while you were in Afghanistan. I'm gonna go get my Halloween costume by myself."

I soberly nodded and handed her my credit card. "I love you, Babygirl. You know that, right?"

Beth smiled sweetly. "Not a doubt in the world about that, Dad. I just... need time to think. That's all. And don't worry, you didn't do or say anything to upset me. I just realized that I need to do some thinking on my own and without any distractions. Seriously, I really enjoyed shopping and stuff with you- that isn't the problem. But... I do need some room, okay?"

I nodded again. "I think I understand, Sweetheart. I'll be here if you need me. Drive safe, all right?"

"I will," she said breezily as she got into the driver's seat. "Love you!" And, then, off she went, leaving me standing there like a bump on a log in the driveway, my hands in my pockets and my head full of questions. About thirty seconds later I realized that she had the keys to the house. Fortunately, there was a spare that I had hidden in the back yard and I was able to let myself in without trouble.

Being in that house alone was, I must admit, kind of nice. She was right in that I didn't get much "me time" while on deployment and could use some, but I was a little worried about her. That crack of mine about wanting to fuck her bow-legged probably hit a little too close for comfort. I made a mental note to apologize for it when she returned. That said, the whole morning had gotten me pretty hot and bothered, the time spent in Frederick's of Hollywood especially. She'd pushed me far too close to the edge, so now we were even.

I figured that, with Beth out of the house, then was as good a time as any to get back on my computer and visit Literotica for a little while. At least, now, I wouldn't miss her coming home and I'd have time to make myself decent, just in case she returned earlier than expected. I'd read about six different stories on my favorite topic and found, much to my surprise, that I was able to do so without trouble, unlike earlier that morning. I didn't jack off, even though I was hard as a rock halfway through the second story, but I wasn't imagining my daughter and myself in the lead roles, either. After reading those stories I did a little actual surfing on the web and did my best to occupy myself while I waited for Beth to come back. Two hours later I heard the car pull into the drive way, listened as Beth made her way upstairs to her room (I presume to drop off the day's purchases) and then come downstairs in the direction of my room. She rapped lightly on my door, which was slightly ajar, and called out to me. I told her to come in and she gently pushed the door open and leaned against the door frame.

"I think I owe you an apology," she told me, looking very small and vulnerable right then. "Two of them, actually. First, for lying to you. The truth is, yeah, what you said at the mall, about wanting to fuck me, had a huge effect on me. I'm not proud of it, but I actually came when I heard that." She shook her head as though to knock loose her thoughts. "Anyway, what you said hit me like a ton of bricks. In that brief moment I found myself actually imagining what it would be like to be with you, you know, having sex. And I knew how wrong it was, all the stuff that society teaches us. I knew that I shouldn't be having those kinds of thoughts. At first it was all fun and games and stuff, but when you said that, I think I realized, for the first time, just how you've probably been feeling since you woke up. And that's what the second apology is for: it was unfair of me to mess with your head like that, Dad. I was being insensitive and I'm sorry."

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,776 Followers
1...34567...19