Nothing is Random Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough my heart soared, when I checked my phone again I saw a text from him.

"If you still want to talk, meet me at Starbucks, 3:00pm."

I didn't want to read too much into such a small message. I simply texted back that I would meet him and left it at that. In the meantime I tried to do some work I had been putting off and to clean my house. I did whatever I could do to keep myself busy, to keep my mind occupied until the appointed hour. I kept rehearsing what I was going to say to him to make him understand that what he saw would never happened again and that it should have never happened in the first place. I was determined to not lose him.

I postponed leaving as long as I could, until my stomach hurt from repeatedly analyzing the situation and I couldn't find any more distractions. I glanced at the time, I knew I would be early but it didn't matter, I needed to be moving. On the way I blasted Taylor Swift and tried to keep my mood light but that was nearly impossible. When I arrived, I parked my car, glanced around the parking lot, felt both relieved and anxious that his car wasn't there, and then headed inside.

I stood in line to order my coffee and then took a seat in the corner. I did a bit of people watching while I waited and then...he was there. He glanced over at me before heading to the line to grab his own drink. I studied the napkin on the table before me but kept sneaking glances of him to try to gauge his demeanor. He didn't look nearly as upset as he had yesterday but I was afraid to be hopeful. When he had his drink in hand he came over and pulled out the chair on the opposite side of me.

"Hi," I said, tentatively, and felt my nerves relax a little when I got a half smile in return.

"Hi Jenni," he replied, meeting my eyes briefly before he looked away, attempting, I thought, to gather his thoughts. Or maybe trying to figure out the easiest way to crush my soul, I wasn't sure which. He cleared his throat and I flinched as he began to speak, expecting the worst.

"Are you still in love with him?" he asked and the question completely threw me off guard. It was the last thing I had expected him to say. Completely fair however and hope again rushed through me as the implication of what he was asking me hit my brain.

"With Adam? No! Not for a long time. That was not what that was about."

"Then what was it about?" He asked, pain and confusion crossing over his face. I was touched by how this seemed to be effecting him and it made me even more determined to make him understand how I felt.

"Him taking advantage of a brief moment of weakness on my part. Me being stupid enough to fall for his show of apparent vulnerability involving our daughter. But I never wanted him to kiss me. That was all him. But...." my voice trailed off as I tried to find the best words to say what I was feeling.

"But what?!" he asked, his voice rising a bit as he impatiently waited for me to finish my sentence.

"But you can't erase a twelve year relationship with a year apart. He and I are always going to have a connection, even if it's no longer sexual or even emotional. We have a child together and he is always going to be a part of my life," I rushed the words out, hoping they made sense and that it wasn't too much for him to take in. I looked at him and he looked like he understood but the concern was still there.

I reached out to grab his hand and he let me, still staring at me intently. "But I am in NO WAY in love with him. In fact, there is no one I could imagine myself with now...except for you." I smiled at him as I said this to punctuate my words, his eyes softened and he smiled at me in return.

"Look, Jenni, I get that he's your ex husband and that you have a kid together but I really don't want to get in the middle of something that is going to get messy. I guess I just want to know that what I saw I is never going to happen again. Ever," he finished, looking at me again, a serious expression coming over his face as he said this.

"Joshua...I promise you that it will never happen again, your trust is extremely important to me and so are you. I was devastated when I thought I had lost you and I never want to experience that feeling again. I am not going to let my ex husband come between us," I spoke earnestly, I wanted, no, I needed for him to believe me. And it was the truth, my heart was speaking for me.

He must have seen it in my eyes because he leaned in to kiss me briefly on the lips when I finished. I knew we still had a few things between us to iron out but I also felt like everything was going to be okay. I looked over at him for the first time without trepidation and felt the desire to be close to him. I stood up and he did the same; he immediately wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled in closer to him and whispered to him that I loved him. He wrapped his arms tighter around me and whispered back to meet him at his house. I nodded and reached my lips up to meet his. We kissed, tongues dancing, passionately for about a minute before separating. He walked me out to my car and hugged me once more before hurrying to his own car.

*****

We met back at his house, my heart a hundred times lighter. He greeted me at the door, holding it open until I was inside. Immediately the mood shifted, lust taking over and he pushed me back against the closed door and kissed my lips passionately. We kissed as though we hadn't seen each other in years and as though it might be the last time. The heat and the chemistry between us ignited, again, as we made out and his hands started creeping up my blouse, my hands began unbuttoning his buttons, wanting to get as close to each other as we possibly could.

His cool hands on my hot skin felt amazing and his hard chest felt so wonderful under my fingertips. When his shirt was unbuttoned he pulled me off the wall and started walking me towards his bedroom. We continued making out, pulling off clothing as we walked until we reached our destination, me in my bra and jeans, him bare chested, pants unbuttoned as he maneuvered me onto the bed. Once I was lying on my back, he proceeded to unclasp my jeans and pull them off, along with my black bikini panties.

I scooted back on the bed, breathing deeply as I watched him come up and between my legs, brow furrowed with sweat, his hair slightly unkempt and dangling into his eyes, sexy as hell. Looking at him I felt my attraction to him grow even larger and a new feeling took over me. I was realizing, in that exact moment that somehow, despite everything, he had truly gotten in. Somehow when I just thought I was having a lot of fun and a ton of great sex, this man had wiggled his way not only into my heart, but into my soul. Together, we were a choice we each had made, something we were in for no other reason than that we were totally fucking in love with each other. And it was the best feeling ever. Well, almost anyway.

I smiled as I pushed these strong emotions aside and put in place the strong desire I had for him and his body to be next to mine. He pushed my legs apart and dove his face in between my legs near my freshly shaven pussy. He kissed my inner thighs, moved slowly up and inward until he reached his goal. He used his fingers to pull apart my lips and brought his tongue and flicked lightly at my clit. I moaned in response and arched my back, he put a hand on my warm stomach to push me down and silently tell me to stop moving.

He hated when I tried to rush, to attempt to take control when he had me in a submissive position. I didn't mind, in fact I loved it when he dominated me. I had never had such intense orgasms than when I was under his control. He slowly licked around my clit, avoiding it, before trailing down to lick around my pussy, to slowly, lovingly kiss me, occasionally poking his tongue up and into me. When he moved his tongue back to my clit, he brought his other hand down to replace his tongue, sliding a finger into my wet slit, forcing a long loud moan from my lips and then added another, slowly sliding them in and out of me. His tongue stayed on my clit, still moving ever so slowly as my breathing rate increased as I got closer and closer.

I was hovering so close to the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm, I reached up with one hand to tweak my nipple through my bra, adding to the levels of pleasure. He was slowly increasing the speed of his hand and his tongue, his fingers tapping my g-spot rhythmically, and chills went through my body, my legs started to twitch and when I pinched my own nipple a little harder, I started cumming. The orgasm was strong and long lasting, my eyes clenched close, trying to draw it out as long as I could, his tongue still manipulating my clit, his fingers deep inside me still moving in and out.

Every neuron in my body was firing and my muscles were contracting furiously with pleasure. I called out his name several times and he kept going, knowing my body and that I would definitely cum again. Sure enough, when he backed off my clit and focused on massaging my g-spot in a slow circle, I came again, almost as forcefully onto his hand as I had into his mouth. When my writhing ceased, he pulled his head up and wiped his face with his hand. I loved the satisfied, almost cocky look he got when he knew he got me off in a spectacular manner.

"Wow, babe, that was awesome," I told him, giggling in the afterglow, "we should make up more often...." I said, pulling him into me for a kiss.

He responded by standing to remove his pants and boxers, then coming back to lie beside me. "I'd prefer never fighting," he said sweetly, reaching with his hands to remove my bra and to massage my nipples with his fingers. He rolled them through his fingers, pulling them in different directions, as I reached down to grab his cock and stroke it with my hand. He was very hard and ready but I liked rubbing him with my soft fingers, loved how his hard dick felt in my hand. His fingers on my nipples was making me want him to fuck me, my head was thrown back in pleasure, my hand starting to rub him faster and faster as I got more worked up. Soon the precum was pooling on the tip of his cock and I knew he was ready.

"Up on all fours, baby," he ordered and I quickly moved into position, resting on my knees, my arms supporting me. He came up behind me and put his hands on my hips, sliding his cock into my wet pussy. He pushed all the way in and I gasped, he stayed still, deep inside of me, one hand coming around to fondle my nipple, before ever so slowly starting to move in and out of me. I bucked back against him and he smacked my ass, reaching up to grab my hair and pull it back. He slid even deeper into me but restricted my movements and I cried out, close to cumming already.

He fucked me harder and harder as he pulled back on my hair and when he moved his hand from my nipple to my clit, I came on his cock. He stopped moving when he felt me cum, keeping the orgasmic high radiating through my body. My pussy clenched, muscles tightened around him as he began thrusting again, in and out and I my muscles kept contracting, one powerful orgasm bleeding into the next, over and over again, until he grew impossibly large in me and then let go, cumming inside of my tight wet pussy, crying out in a long wail that ended in my name.

He pumped his sperm onto my cervix repeatedly, before collapsing down next to me, a sleepy spent look on his handsome face. I reached out to brush the hair from his eyes and looked deeply into his pretty brown eyes. He stared back, love shining back and forth between us and, for the moment, everything felt absolutely perfect.

12