Nothing Left For Us To Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,098 Followers

"I suppose that would be okay." She finally said. "It sounds very erotic."

Mom rolled over and I maneuvered up, spreading her cheeks a bit, letting my cock drop into her ass crack. Her buttocks were ample and enveloped a good portion of my stiff shafts. I held myself aloft humping her ass slowly, but finally eased my weight down onto her.

"Is that good sugar?" She inquired lovingly.

"It is wonderful!" I assured her. "You have a very nice ass. I'm not too heavy am I?"

"Not at all." She assured me. "I'm looking forward to having your cock shoot your cum on my back. I'm getting very aroused by what you are doing."

"I'll clean it up." I promised.

"You just do it." She urged. "You're going to have to eat my pussy again. I don't want you to waste time cleaning me up. I'll wash the spread."

With that, I began to hump Mama's ass robustly. Having already come made no difference as the eroticism of it all had me going at Mama's ass with strong determination. I was soon humping her ass like a crazed man. The bedsprings were singing in chorus with my rhythm.

"I'm coming mom!" I exclaimed. "I comiinnnggggggg!"

"Come on baby! Hump Mama's ass!" She bantered.

I shot a good amount of cum onto the middle of mom's back.

"I feel it Sean!" She exclaimed. "It's so warm."

As I lifted off her, she lifted her right arm behind her and ran her fingers through my cum. She then rolled over and I put my face back to her pussy. Tenderly this time, I began to pleasure her treasure, probing and exploring. I listened to her soft moans and as had become the habit she put her feet on my shoulders. It gave her the leverage to hump my face when I put my tongue into her pussy. I did so now.

"We are so bad Sean! But it's so much fun isn't it!" Mom moaned as I tongue fucked her more tenderly than normal. "I know you're going to see Sheila tonight and get your cock wet. I want you to fuck her like you would fuck me if we could."

I understood mom's meaning. She could get pregnant if we had unprotected sex and I knew she did not trust a rubber or anti-semen liquids. I was happy that she was giving me all she could. Mom's third orgasm was quite mellow and she moaned her appreciation. We showered together. We laughed and scrubbed each other and I slapped her ass as she scampered out of the tub to dry off.

I saw Sheila that night and I did indeed fucked her like I would have liked to fuck mom. After I stuck my cock into Sheila, mom and the vision of her pussy was the only thing on my mind. After my two climaxes with mom, Sheila commented on how well and long I had fucked her. The incestuous relationship with mom had its not so obvious benefits.

I came in late and mom was asleep. I did not find out until I found a note on the table the next morning that mom would be out-of-town for two days on business. Mom did not arrive home until well after dinner time. I had eaten out and was sitting in my underwear watching TV.

"Good evening Sean." She said as she kissed me on the forehead. "I'm exhausted tonight! I think I'll be going straight to bed after I shower."

I was let down a bit but understood how air travel and the taxi ride home could be exhausting. Mom showered and came out wearing only her bra. Mesmerized, I watched her walk across the living room. Her almost black cuff made an interesting contrast to her red collar.

"It's amazing how much a hot shower can revive you." Mom said sitting down next to me. "You have seen everything I've got. I didn't see any sense putting on panties or that heavy housecoat. I've always been a nudist at heart anyway. What in the world are you watching!"

"It's called Taboo. It's family incest." I answered not taking my eyes off the screen for the son was fucking his mother for the first time. They had just entered the bed and the son was rubbing his mother's pussy. "I found it in the adult section of the movie store. That's the son and mom. It was kind of a mutual first time seduction."

"I've seen her before." Mom said. "Her performances are so real I think she actually enjoys getting fucked."

Mom could clearly see the bulge in my briefs. She reached over and began to fumble with my briefs, trying to get my cock out. I helped her a bit. She began to stroke my cock as we watched mother and son fuck on the screen.

The mom on the screen was now sucking her son's cock as he held himself high over her face. Then he slipped between her legs.

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this Sean but I got myself off in the cab on the ride home. I was the only passenger for the last 20 minutes so I gave the driver a treat." She confessed.

Her confession and the facial expressions of the mother on the screen were having its effect on my cock. I was surprised at mom's confession. I figured we could discuss it later. Mom was now in rhythm with the son's cock pumping into his mother's pussy. Long moments passed. When he pulled his cock out of her, rising quickly above her to squirt his load on her chest, my cock erupted shooting ejaculate 2 inches into the air. My semen dropped onto mom's hand and wrist. Mom wiped cum onto my shaft and then continued stroking my shrinking cock slowly.

"You probably need at least 30 minutes to revive yourself." Mom said teasingly. "I'm too tired to wait for you. Maybe tomorrow night."

I was not interested in continuing the movie so I cleaned up after mom did. Returning to the living room, I cut the light out and started for my room.

"Sean? Do you see any reason why we should not share the same bed?"

"None at all if it's okay with you?" I replied and queried.

"Then let's try it."

I joined mom in bed lying to her right against the wall. I lay on my back as mom lay on her left side. I figured what the hell and rolled over to spoon in behind her placing my right hand on her right buttock.

"UMmmm! That's nice." She whispered.

Sheila called the next day wanting to see me. I informed mom that Sheila seemed upset about something and could we delay our sex play. Mom sarcastically faked her dismay. Sheila, it turned out, was upset over nothing more than her rent going up, but a good talk and fuck straightened her out. I was very late getting home that night and mom was asleep. I was tempted to try to wake her but Sheila and I had had a lengthy fuck so I decided against it.

"So, did you take care of Sheila's problem?" Mom questioned after we settled on the sofa the following night. Again, she wore only a bra.

"She's so funny sometimes." I explained. "Her rent went up! She makes plenty of money. I don't know what she got so upset about. So she can save as much money!"

"I confessed to masturbating as the taxi driver watched." Mom said. "Did you help her feel better by fucking her?"

"I did!" I said proudly. "Driving home from the diner, I pulled into a secluded driveway and we fucked on the front of my Volkswagen. It put a dent in it but it popped right out thank goodness."

"Ouuuuuu! You are getting me a little wet!" Mom said seductively.

"Shall we retire to the bed.?" I suggested.

"I'm your mother!" Mom faked her shock at my suggestion. "I could never let you get me into bed no matter how hard you tried!"

I reached to take hold of her. She jumped away from me and off of the sofa to run to the darkened bathroom. I was after her instantly. Catching her in the bathroom, I tried to get her in a bear hug. I let her slip from my embrace. I let her scamper from the bathroom and followed her into my "old" room. I tackled her, dropping her as soft as possible onto my bed.

"Don't!" She shouted. "You're so bad wanting to get your mother into bed. Let me up! I don't want you to see or touch my pussy!"

I let her roll me to the floor and escape. I scrambled after her as she ran from the small room. I chased her around the coffee table. Off-balance she started to fall on the sofa but she jumped and pivoted, landing on both knees. I shoved my crotch into her ass pushing her against the large sofa cushions. Every time she moved I pushed, essentially dry humping her ass. I reached to grab her bra protected breast.

"NO!" She shouted sounding very seriously. "You don't touch my breast dammit!"

"Sorry mom!" I apologized, throwing both hands up in surrender and backing away.

I didn't know why but it had spoiled the moment. Mom had plopped herself down on the couch and crossed her arms with a stern look on her face. She sat there for long moments and I went to the kitchen to grab a Coke. Returning to the living room, I found mom in bed. I sat down to watch TV wondering should I go to bed in her bed or my own.

"Sean. Come in here baby." She said in about 20 minutes.

I walked through the opening and she patted the bed in my usual spot. I entered from the bottom and she lifted the covers for me to crawl under.

"Come here and let mother hold you." She whispered tenderly.

She hugged me tightly for long minutes.

"Rub my belly sugar." She asked in a whisper. "It calms me down."

I put my right hand to her belly and began to stroke and rub it softly. I did so for many long minutes and then I felt her right leg lift slightly, widening her thighs. I let my hand moved downwards and received no voice of resistance. My fingers roamed through her bush and I squeezed her mound tenderly. I extended my middle finger, pushing it through her ample labia and hearing her first soft moan. With my middle finger, I probed, explored and teased her clit. She became extremely wet making it easier to stroke her pussy.

"Stick it in me." She pleaded. "Stick your finger in me."

I began to finger-fuck her, slowly at first and then aggressively much to her liking. I alternated finger-fucking and returning to her clit for many long minutes. I slid my left hand under her ass, extending my middle finger, sticking it into her as I concentrated on her clit with my other finger. She was moaning continuously, lost and delirious in lust. Her orgasm hit and she shoved her ass down pushing my finger deeper into her pussy and then shook her ass violently as if fucking herself on my finger.

"Damn baby that was good!" She said with labored breath.

She reached with her left hand to find and grip my cock, her palm towards its domed head. I scooted closer to ride her thigh, placing my right hand on the inside of her thigh nearly touching her pussy. Quite naturally, I began to ride her thigh as she pulled on my cock, sometimes pulling at the domed head.

"Is that good?" She whispered.

"Very good!" I assured her.

"It's so hard. It's full of juice that I want." She whispered. "You're going to squirt that juice all over my thigh and into my bush."

And after a few minutes that's exactly what I did! Mom lay for many minutes toying with my limp cock with cum she collected from her thigh and bush.

"I wished I could let you stick it in me. To fuck me like you do Sheila." She whispered. "But I'm only 43 and I know I can get pregnant. I hope you understand it's just too big of a chance. Even with a rubber."

"There are sprays and liquids mom." I offered.

"I know. But we can't take that chance Sean!" She said with a determined tone. "You do like playing like we do don't you?"

"Yes. Of course." I assured her.

I was aware and no doubt mom was aware of my erection, firm and hard once more.

"All this talk of fucking has gotten you upset again. Bring it up here to me like in the movie." She suggested.

"Are you going to suck my cock mom?" I asked, knowing mom must have heard the disbelief in my tone.

"If you want me to baby." She answered. "After all you have done to me, I would not be much of a lover, or, a mother, if I did not suck your cock."

"If you will scoot down just a little bit, I have a better idea."

I quickly reversed my direction putting us in a 69 position. I gripped my mother's ass. I felt like I was in my element as I put my face to her pussy. I felt her toying with my cock and wondered if mom had ever sucked a cock before. I would ask for later. Soon, I felt her lips on my domed head, and eventually she was taking over half of my shaft into her mouth.

Mom came quickly and released my cock as she breathed heavily. Eventually, she took my cock back into her mouth as I kissed lightly on her extremely wet and juicy pussy. She began stroking my shaft as she sucked on a good 3 inches of my cock. I wondered if I should give her a warning and decided to tell her. Soon!

"I'm coming mom!" I said in a loud volume. "Move! I'm coming! GGrrrrrrr!"

Long moments later;

"Damn! I should've swallowed it!" She said in an exasperated tone. "It's all over my face. It doesn't taste all that bad. Kinda sweet really."

I inverted myself once more and kissed mom full on the lips, feeling the slick feeling of my cum on her face. It was our first kiss of passionate, incestuous intent. It was long a long kiss and we hugged tightly.

"And that was good too!" She said after we broke our kiss.

After cleaning up we returned to the bed and lay talking. After a number of minutes, I decided to ask;

"Mom why did you get so upset when I grabbed your breast?"

"They are very sensitive......... very, very sensitive! The only thing I can compare it to is being tickled. It drives me nearly insane. You could not take more advantage of me than if I was passed out drunk."

"I would not take advantage of you mom." I assured her.

"I'm not going to take that chance either." She returned with a competent tone. "I trust you more than I do myself."

"You have only been without your bra a couple of times is that why?" I persisted.

"Exactly. You're just going to have to live with it Sean."

Time went on and I did accept it. I was happy pleasuring mom and mom pleasuring me. My favorite was, after pleasuring mom, placing my cock between her ass cheeks and humping her ass. One evening I suggested she leave her panties on, letting me between her legs, allowing us to dry hump. We found that she could easily orgasm like this, thus letting me finish in this way also. After lengthy foreplay, it soon became our favorite way of finishing each other. I wondered why my torso scrubbing against her breast as we dry fucked did not excite her as she had told me. I figured it to be the bra and forgot about it.

We were two months into our incestuous relationship. I had found a secluded adult bookstore across town far from our neighborhood. Browsing the movies and books, I came upon strap on dildos and decided to purchase one. I purchased one of my length and thickness.

I waited until mom and I had not been together for a good number of days, three days in fact. We sat on the sofa watching Taboo II. Mom was toying with her already naked pussy and I had my cock out of my briefs stroking it slowly.

"Mom, do you know what a dildo is?" I quizzed.

"Of course. I have two." She answered. "Now that you bring it up I would like you to use one on me? I can't believe I haven't thought of it earlier."

"I have a better idea." I offered, reaching for the bag next to the sofa. "How about this?"

It took mom just a brief few seconds to figure out what I was holding up for inspection. I saw a slight smile appeared on her face.

"You know, I think that if you screw me with that thing your cock is going to be rubbing in between the crack of my ass and against my ass hole. What a thought! Let's go find out if your cock will get enough stimulation to make you come."

Mom and I retired to her bedroom and she lay positioned on her back in the middle of the bed, knees up, legs wide watching me strap on and adjust the dildo. Indeed, placed properly, my cock rode just under the rubber shaft. I maneuvered onto the bed and between her legs. Mom, with both hands, pulled her legs back as far as she could. I placed the dildo to her pussy, pushing it slowly into her as I guided my cock between her ass cheeks and in contact with her ass hole.

"Oh fuck that's good!" Mom breathed as I pushed deep and dropped over her to cradle her in my arms. "It feels so real to have you on top of me like this."

I began to learn how to fuck mom with a strap-on dildo and try to keep my cock against her ass. I found if I did not withdraw the dildo too far my cock would not poke against her and conflict with our rhythm.

"Is it rubbing against her clit mom?" I queried.

"No. It's possible that I may not be able to come like this, but maybe you can though. Let's just keep at it. It feels damn good."

I eventually found that I could indeed create a most sensuous feeling on my cock by not concentrating on fucking mom but just focus on bringing myself to orgasm. From mom's moans and the movement of her ass she was quite content with what I was doing. I would worry about mom's orgasm after mine if I could make it happen. The friction against mom's ass, the knowledge of the head of my cock scrubbing her ass hole, and our rhythm and her moans all combined to drive me on. We fucked long, long minutes. We fucked hard. We fucked silently.

My orgasm hit and I concentrated on keeping my cock stroking over mom's ass, feeling an abundant amount of semen being ejaculated. I dearly hoped some of my cum shot over mom's ass hole. As my cock withered, I maneuvered to my knees, keeping the dildo embedded in mom's pussy. As I continued fucking with the synthetic cock, I put my thumb to her clit. Pushing it deep caused her head to frail back and forth as she growled deliriously. She bellowed like a stricken animal when the orgasm gripped her. She huffed and puffed like a woman giving birth. Then she collapsed breathing heavily.

"Damn baby that's the best yet!" She exclaimed with labored breath. "And I felt the warmth on my ass hole. I'm sure you shot your cum all over my ass hole. Now there's a thought! That's one place you could put your cock and we wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant." "Give it a try." She offered. "It should be well lubricated."

Gripping my cock, I found it firming up. Mom pulled her legs back as far as she could muster. I placed it to her brown hole, her rosebud, and pushed slowly. I met tight resistance. I backed off and coated the head of my cock with the ejaculate that was plentiful. I pushed again and the head of my cock disappeared into mom's butt.

"Easy baby! Easy!" She cautioned. "I may not be able to do this. Go ahead. A little more."

I pushed slowly and a bit more disappeared. I waited. Again, I pushed slowly as mom moaned, but she did not voice opposition. A bit more I pushed and it was done. My cock was firm and hard and fully inserted into mom's butt hole.

"Whhuuuuuuuuuuu!" Mom moaned. "It's there! It's all the way in isn't it?"

"Yes. It's all the way in." I told her.

"Sean you have no idea how much I want you to shoot your cum into me....... into my body, but I don't think I can do this. You're just too damn big for that hole."

"You don't want to try at all? It could loosen up a bit." I offered.

"Okay. Let's try. But please go easy." She agreed.

I only pulled out a smidgen before pushing it into her again. I repeated the movement twice, three, four, five times.

"Stop Sean!" She cried. "I can't take this. Pull out. Slowly!"

I pulled my cock slowly out of her. I maneuvered off the bed and went immediately to the bathroom. I was still washing my cock in the sink when mom joined me in the bathroom. She hugged me tightly, placing her head against my back.

"I don't know what got into me. Wanting you to stick your cock in my ass. See what kind of affect you have on me." She said.

"I feel the same way you do mom. I want it in you so bad." I offered. "Let's just forget that ever happened, okay?

"Okay." She agreed. "We have made a mess. I'll clean up after I shower."

This time I was the one away. Sheila and I had gone canoeing and fucking in the great outdoors for three days. I came home a little late and found mom in the bathtub soaking in a bubble bath. Our apartment was an old one and the bathtub was rather large.......... large enough for two adults to easily fit. I stood talking to her for a minute or two as I sat on the toilet. Her breasts were bare, of course. It had been a long time since I had seen them, and then only in near darkness. I could study them now at my leisure. Her breasts were quite large and sagged just a bit. Her areoles were large and cocoa brown. Her nipples I deemed a good mouthful but at present nearly flat.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,098 Followers