Nothing Left For Us To Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers

"May I join you mom?" I asked.

She did not look at me for long seconds shoving the bubbles away from her in a playful manner revealing her belly button.

"Sure. Why not." She finally said. "Sit down facing me."

I stripped and stepped over into the tub and eased myself to a sitting position facing her. Her legs were outside of mine. My cock was beginning to firm up and soon the domed head could be seen breaking the surface when I leaned back.

"It sure doesn't take that thing long to perk up." She joked.

We talked about our day for long minutes. I began to playfully splash the water onto her slightly pouched belly. She playfully began to do the same but aiming the splash towards the head of my cock. It made my cock that much harder. I reached for the cup that we used to rinse our bodies.

"Lift your pussy up." I directed. She did and I began to pour water onto her pussy concentrating on the spot where I thought her clit might be. "You think you could come if I hit it in the right spot often enough?" I queried.

"We'll see!" She said humorously.

I began to count the cups of water. At 25, mom's face was flush and her nipples were firm.

"That is so damn good!" She exclaimed at cup 51. "If we only had a hose to keep the stream constant I could probably get off!"

I stared at her breasts, the firm nipples, as I continued to pour water on her clit. I stared at them and remembered how mom had told me how sensitive they were. I needed to know. I maneuvered quickly to my knees and cupped her breasts, lifting and squeezing them. Her reaction was instantaneous and was far from positive. She tried to remove my hands and failing that she slapped me repeatedly. Her flailing about caused her to slip lower into the tub creating a tidal wave that splashed a good deal of water out of the tub and onto the floor. She tried to push me away with her legs but could not get them under me.

"STOP IT SEAN!" She bellowed loudly. "YOU BASTARD! NO! AHHH! HELL! STOP IT!"

She had not lied. I had tickled her before and she had tickled me in a much more innocent fashion. She fought with the same enthusiasm when I would not stop tickling her. She squealed then as she was squealing now. I latched on to a nipple and sucked it hard! More water left the tub as we tussled, she fighting even harder, trying to stop me ravishing her tits, trying to escape the torment. I could tell she was mad as hell as she tried to get my balls in her clutches. There were only inches of water left in the bathtub. She was now mostly on her back and I had a one-track mind............ not to quit!

"OHHHHH GOD! OHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDddddddd!" She screamed as the orgasm hit her.

'Mom had come!' My mind screamed. 'Me, ravishing her breast had made mom orgasm!'

Consciously by design, or unconsciously by happenstance, feeling the head of my cock slip into her hole, I shoved and penetrated her deep. 'I'm in mom's pussy!' My mind acknowledged.

With one last hard fist to the side of my head mom stopped fighting. I was no longer ravishing her breast, but holding myself up over her with locked arms, pumping aggressively into her. Her stern look told me she was not happy at all. I cared little. My cock was in her and I had no intentions of letting her up. Why was she not fighting me, I pondered, as I stared back into her eyes. I'm sure my eyes were telling her I was going to have her all the way. Her arms remained idle by her sides. They should have been touching me affectionately.

I wanted her to desire my cock! I wanted her to tell me how much she desired it. All she did was lay there passively. I was too far gone with incestuous lust to care! I wanted it to last forever but it lasted barely 3 minutes. My cock jerked hard shooting my cum into her pussy, her belly........... my mother's belly.

"Damn you!" Is all she said, after I had ejaculated and the orgasm faded away.

I didn't want her to damn me. I slid my arms under her shoulders to cradle her and continued pumping into her. With all of the emotions, the desires, my cock quickly became firm once more. I was going to fuck her into submission. I was going to fuck her until she was not upset with me. I gave no thought to her back on the ceramic tub. I fucked her for long, long minutes, then, I felt her hands on my hips and her legs maneuvering to wrap around me. Then I remembered her back and where we were fucking. I attempted to cradle her more, lifting her body, making her more comfortable.

There were no moans but I felt her ass began to move. Her breathing increased as she began to match my rhythm. My moderate rhythm was defined by the strong thrust and punch I gave her pussy, penetrating deep. I was stabbing her pussy with determination and she was responding positively. Her breathing was pounding in my ears. I felt her nails sink into my hips. Her legs wrapped around me were confining and I fought to withdraw my cock sufficiently to stab her again and again. For the first time in my young life, I was beginning to tire, but I was determined that mom would come first if I had to fuck her all night.

More long minutes. How can I describe the feeling of my cock pumping into my mother, slipping in and out of her pussy, she, fucking me back with silent passion?

I wasn't sure if I heard it worked felt it. The moan surfaced becoming louder and louder. Mom's body did not seize like the other orgasms I had witnessed. Her ass began a frenzy of activity and the orgasm lasted twice as long as usual. Her body transitioned into a strong shaking tremor.

"Are you cold mom?" I queried with concern.

"Shut the hell up and come in me again!"

Her legs released me as she brought them back to her chest. I began to hammer unmercifully into her, seeking to do her bidding.

"Come on baby! Come in mother's pussy!" She urged. "Give me some stuff! I need it! MOTHER NEEDS IT!

I shot off strongly sending my cum into mom's belly. I released her carefully and helped her sit up in the tub.

"Hand me that red box out of the cabinet there." She directed.

I handed her the box and watched her extract a tub with a long nozzle on it. She placed it to her pussy, pulling one side of her labia open, and inserted it. She squeezed the tube twice quickly, then, gave it a third squeeze.

"That should do it I hope." She said optimistically.

"When did you buy that?" I queried.

"While you were gone." She answered. "And I realized there was nothing left for us to do."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers