Nothing Matters Anymore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See there boys, I told you old Melon Head would come through," one of the men hollered. He led her to a cabin followed by about four other men. They smelled tasty so she was pleasantly surprised when she was pushed down onto a mattress on the bare floor. She'd never seen so many cocks of all shapes and sizes before, so she admired each one in turn, tasting and smelling like a connoisseur. One of them spread her ass to give her a taste. She giggled, pleased by the sensation. He seemed to know what he was doing.

"Nice!" she enjoyed the sensation of cumming from someone's tongue for the first time. It was a bit dizzying but she managed to take each of them in turn as they satisfied their urges on her body. One even squeezed into her ass! She was startled for a bit. "I didn't even know that was a thing, but that's really interesting." It was an hour before they were all done taking turns, but she was surprised that they didn't have the energy for another round. Licking her fingers, she asked, "Is there a lake? I need to wash."

One of the workers propped himself back up, "Lake? There's a bath in the back room. I'll heat it up for you."

Soon she was re-introduced to the miracle of a hot bath.

Later, they drew straws to see who would take her on the trike. A man named Benjamin won the draw.

"If we take the truck, Benjie, we can all go," a man whined.

"The foreman will have our necks if we all take off. Its good work and not many of those these days, so I don't want to piss him off, okay?" fired back Benjamin. They all gave her a goodbye hug and she wished she could give them a tug for farewell but she was eager to see the city.

As she sat in the sidecar of the trike, she nibbled on one of the skewers. The meat was amazing. She wondered how different this Melon Head was from her own, and if she'd ever be able to be satisfied living there again after tasting the wider world. She still wondered why he had left her all alone but the thought was soon abandoned by the amazement of the wind in her hair as the trike sped down the highway. She'd never gone so fast in her life. Benjamin had donned riding leathers, helmet, and goggles. He had passed her a pair of goggles but she'd refused the spare helmet. She was so excited that she had to whack one off and the vibrations from the machine helped her to a satisfying orgasm.

They stopped for a break and he laid down a blanket near the road under the shade of a tree and they ended up spooning. He kept himself inside her as they introduced themselves.

"Benjamin Braddock."

She hesitated, "Eve. Just Eve."

As she happily lay in his arms, Eve wondered if just maybe, the whole world was now her Garden.

She smiled.