Nothing More Gratifying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarthaD
MarthaD
214 Followers

Softly I slide my feet up and down the length of his shaft, the smooth nylon gliding across every inch of his stretched skin. He dares not cum until I order it, but we both know he won't last long. Cupping my toes around the head, the toe seam and the reinforced nylon slide through his precum which has begun to flow from the tip. Dragging my other foot across his balls I hear him take in a sharp breath and my own breathing begins to accelerate as I know what's about to happen. I keep it up for another minute...and then two. His cock is super sensitive and I know he's holding back with every effort of his being. My control rises with each second. My vagina is beginning to pulse as my sexual power over him increases.

Finally I say it, the words he's longed to hear from the beginning of the night. "Cum, Now!" I order. He responds immediately and his quick reaction to my command, his inability to contain himself for even a second stirs me deeply. I feel his hot cum shoot deep into my cupped toes. He twitches once, and again each time ejaculating more seed into my stocking, deeper into the fabric that will soon be between his lips. I take pleasure as I watch his face contort in relief. After another couple of small jerks, he's completely spent. He's given me everything and now I'll order him to submit to me one last time.

"May I please clean your feet my love," he asks sweetly.

"Yes. Do it. Don't miss a drop."

I recline and gently rub myself as he slurps up the big white globs clinging to my toes, my soles and my arches. As the milky whiteness disappears he busies himself with the more difficult task of extracting his fluid trapped in my stockings and from between my toes. I know it will take awhile and during that time every inch of my foot will get a thorough soothing lip and tongue massage. As I watch him drift into his own little world, I begin fingering myself to one last orgasm. An orgasm that only a woman who has watched her man lick cum from her feet could appreciate.

As I bring myself to climax my toes curl and my foot jerks briefly pulling it away from his swollen slippery lips. He looks up at me as I drift through the throes of yet another orgasm and he smiles. I return his smile lovingly appreciating the depths of our relationship and the special way we pleasure one another. Our way may not be for everyone, but it works well for us. We know in that moment that we love each other deeply and with incredible passion.

MarthaD
MarthaD
214 Followers
12