Nothing Special Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexis meets Dominic.
2.2k words
4.31
30.7k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Alexis, that's all you need to know. The rest of my name doesn't matter; in fact my name really has no consequence at all. That's what my master has taught me. I am of no consequence in myself; it is only the services that I render which make me worthwhile. I wasn't like this before, but he saved me from a life of vanity and ego. Let me go back to the beginning and tell you how this all started, and how I came to be of consequence.

I worked as a waitress at Midnight Lights, a small strip club near the business district of Manhattan. The uniforms were typical, guaranteed to stir the genitals of the men who came. Fishnet thigh high stockings worn under a tiny black skirt were complimented by a fishnet shirt with a black bra underneath, it was showy, but it wasn't like you were naked. That was left to the girls on the stages. Of course the stockings were attached to a garter belt and underwear was optional. I normally left mine off; it made for quicker access. I didn't mind my job. I actually enjoyed the men looking at me. I had a decent figure, small high breasts, a tight ass, and when I wore the stilettos that were part of the uniform they still didn't make me taller then most of the men that patronized the club. There were things that you could do to earn yourself better tips, if you were willing. With so many private rooms and debauchery encouraged I truly enjoyed myself from time to time when a good-looking man caught my eye. None of them were special though, until the afternoon I met him. He was going to be the one to take me away from it all. I knew it when I first looked at him.

He was sitting at a table in the corner, watching Emerald dance. That girl knew how to work a pole, but he seemed completely disinterested. His eyes began to wander around the room and he saw me standing with an empty tray and motioned me over. I began to pick up small details as I came closer. He was older, around 35, I was barely 21, his dark hair was beginning to get a touch of gray, and it made him look more distinguished. He wore his suit like it was his Sunday tennis outfit, casually relaxed and completely unworried. His eyes caught my attention; they were the most intense blue I'd ever seen. They roved over my body as I drew closer and I wondered if he would be interested in an afternoon indulgence. This seemed to be a fine way to spice up my afternoon. After all the real crowds didn't hit till later in the evening and it wasn't often that someone as seemingly worthwhile as this man showed up. Finally I stood next to the table, inhaling the subtle scent of some expensive cologne.

Smiling I flipped open my pad and said, "What can I get for you?"

He looked up at me and gave me the blatant once over. "You."

For a moment I didn't know what to say. I closed the notepad and didn't pretend to misunderstand. I looked him over, doing to him as he'd done to me, making him wait a bit before I agreed. His body was gorgeous, I knew that underneath that suit there would be incredibly strong muscular planes and I ached to touch them.

"Room 13 in fifteen minutes. I'll be there." I walked away, slowly, making sure that my hips swung just enough to make his gaze linger. My long blonde hair bounced in its ponytail, swinging across my back as I moved.

The next fifteen minutes went by in a blur. I called across the bar to Malinda and let her know I was going on my break. I slipped into the back of the club and into room 13. The private rooms were all the same. The black interior was decorated with a red love seat, and a small stage with a pole. The recessed lighting was dim enough for romance, yet bright enough so that you could see clearly. I sat on the couch, awaiting his arrival. I slipped my heels off to massage my feet. Eight hours in stilettos was not an easy task, even if you were only 5'3 and 120 pounds.

I heard the soft whisper as the door open and I looked up. He stood there, his suit jacket casually tucked over his arm. He tossed it carelessly on the stage and came for me. Before I knew what was going on his hand was wrapped around my hair and his lips were ravaging my mouth. He kissed me with an intensity that was almost brutal and then he trailed his kisses down my throat. He pulled me off the sofa, backed me up against the wall and bit my neck hard, not hard enough to draw blood, but I moaned, half in pleasure half in pain. I heard the unzipping of his pants and before I knew it he had spun me around and bent me over the love seat. His hand was still tightly wrapped in my hair and I felt him sliding into me. Never had a man taken such liberties with me, at least not without asking permission. In a way it sort of turned me on. He fucked me like he did everything else, casually, in a most unhurried fashion. Before I knew it I was moaning and pushing up against him like a cat in heat. He pulled my head back using my hair as a handle and his other hand reached around, pinching and twisting my nipple. He began to move faster, slamming into me harder and harder, and then just as I was about to cum he pulled out of me.

"Suck it," he said, his voice thick and rough.

I turned around and went to my knees taking his gorgeous cock in my mouth. It was about eight inches long and fairly thick. I tasted myself as I slid my mouth down his throbbing erection. Licking him with my tongue as my hand wrapped around him and began to move with the same rhythm as my mouth. I teased the head with my tongue flicking it back and forth over the top. His hand wrapped around my hair once again and he began pushing himself deeper into my throat. I gagged around him and he gave me a brief respite but not for long. I continued sucking him off, my tongue spiraling around him, my hand stroking him faster and faster. Finally as I took the first shot down my throat he pulled my head back and finished coming all over my face. He zipped his pants and tossed me a handkerchief. Picking up his suit jacket he slid it over his broad shoulders and walked out the door, closing it softly behind him.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was by his audaciousness. I picked up the scrap of silk and wiped him off my face. I sat down on the small stage and leaned back against the cold metal of the bar. My fingers went to work on my hot slit, stroking it into overdrive. I circled my clit with my forefinger, using my other hand to fuck myself relentlessly. I had never been this hot before, the way he had used me made me feel like such a slut, and yet it was completely arousing. My hips rose to meet my fingers and I let out a long moan. I licked the finger circling my clit to get a smoother motion and rubbed myself faster, frantically, remembering how good his cock had felt as he'd fucked me over the couch. Just thinking about that pushed me over the edge. I buried my fingers in my pussy and felt it pulsating and clenching around them as finished myself off. The chill of the pole brought me back down to Earth and I readjusted myself, tossing the silk handkerchief in the garbage by the door.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my hands, rinsing away the smell of my body's natural musk. I looked in mirror, my green eyes were still slightly clouded from passion but otherwise I looked entirely presentable. Smoothing my skirt, I left to clock back on.

Cleaning off the table where he'd sat the first thing I noticed was a silver money clip holding some bills and a business card. I picked it up and slid the card out. His name was Dominic Masters. It fit him, the name rolled through my mind, caressing the depths that I would have never suspected I had. Hoping for some small sign of what he wanted I turned the card over. On the back was his cell phone number accompanied by a short message. Midnight. That was all it said. I counted the money that he had left in the clip. There was two hundred dollars there. I slipped it into my bra along with the money clip, the cold metal reminding me of my experience. I went through the rest of my shift in a fog of apprehension and desire. I didn't take any other offers that night; I had a feeling I was saving myself for something better.

My shift ended at 11 and I changed and caught the bus home. By the time I got back to my apartment it was ten minutes till midnight. I threw my work clothes in the corner of my bedroom and stripped down to my bra and panties. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror, turning sideways to see myself from all angles. I noticed that the dark fuchsia color of the demi-bra and panties accented the rosy gold color of my skin. I took my hair down from its ponytail and shook it loose. It cascaded down from my shoulders, a falling waterfall of blonde silk. I looked at the clock; the glowing green digits said 11:59. Reaching onto the vanity table I picked up my phone and dialed the number on the back of the card. It rang three times before I heard his deep voice.

"Hello."

My voice seemed stuck in my throat. His voice was just as rich as I remembered, sun glossed and full of promises.

"Hi" I sounded breathy, hot, and as aroused as I was it was no surprise.

"You're punctual, I like that. What's your name?"

"Alexis" My heart was beating so fast I felt like it was going to come bursting through my chest. There was no reason I should feel this way, but there was something about him that drove me into this sensual madness.

"Alexis," My name fell from his lips like warm honey, making me melt even more, "How would you like to work for me? Leave your job at Midnight Lights. I can set you up quite nicely."

"What would you want me to do?" I asked, thinking I already knew what he had in mind.

"I want you ready, willing, and able at anytime I call. That's all I ask."

I stood in silence for a moment, wondering how far I was willing to go. I really didn't mind my job at Midnight Lights, but if I allowed him to set me up then I would be pampered and I wouldn't have to put up with all sorts of men panting and pawing me.

"When do I start?"

"I'll move you in tomorrow, be ready at 9 am." Before I could say goodbye he had hung up. My mind buzzed with the enormity of the decision I had just made. My apartment was small and had come furnished so I wrapped myself in my silky robe, dragged my suitcases out of the closet and began filling them with what few possessions I had. I carefully wrapped knick-knacks and threw all my dishes away into a garbage bag. There wasn't anything in my refrigerator besides condiments and a jug of orange juice. The condiments joined the plates in the bag. I spent the rest of the night in a packing frenzy. Finally at 7am I had packed everything I owned. My apartment was bare, and I had left out one outfit along with my toiletry supplies.

I turned on the shower and let the water heat up. Stripping out of my robe and the undies I had worn through the night, I stepped beneath the spray, letting the water calm my nerves. I ran my hands through my hair, feeling it hanging heavily down my back. I reveled in the feeling of the warm water streaming over my body and decided that I had time enough to indulge myself. I let my hands roam over my slick skin; cupping a breast in each hand I lightly rolled the nipples. I turned and leaned back against the sidewall of the shower, my hands sliding down my body and then back up again in a sensual motion that made me gasp. One hand stayed, rubbing slowly at my clit, while the other made it's way back up to toy with my nipples. I adjusted the water spray so it would course down my body and began to work myself over in earnest. Closing my eyes I let the sensations flow through me. My hands bringing me to pleasure and as I came closer to my climax I could only see his face in my mind. His incredible eyes seemed to sear my sole as I brought myself to one of the most massive climaxes I'd ever had.