Nothing To Be Ashamed Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was dark and quiet. I realized I was starving, and went to the kitchen to order a pizza. When I got there, I noticed that the money mom left was missing. I really wanted to be mad at my sister, but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to be upset, so I just shrugged it off, and decided to take a shower.

I had just got under the hot water when I heard the front door slam shut. A few minutes later, my sister walked into the bathroom.

"I got dinner. Hurry down before it gets cold."

She shut the door before I could answer. I was a little put off by her abruptness, and wondered if she was regretting what had happened. As I washed up, I also wondered why I wasn't. I thought that it was probably to be expected that we would feel ashamed about the things that happened, but I didn't. On the contrary, I felt amazing, almost invigorated, and I started to feel that maybe she didn't feel the same way. I hurried out of the shower, to find out.

As I opened the bathroom door, I heard my sister's voice as if she was speaking to someone, and familiar giggles coming from the kitchen. I instantly felt a wave of relief wash over me as I recognized that she was with Jamie. Most likely, it was the reason for her abruptness. I quickly threw on some shorts and a shirt and headed downstairs.

"Hey Anne. I went to get us some pizza, but Jamie talked me into Chinese."

She gave me a little smile, assuring me that everything was okay.

"Sounds good to me."

"I hope you don't mind that I invited myself along." Jamie said.

"The more the merrier." I said.

My sister quickly rolled her eyes in my direction to indicate that she had no choice in the matter. I had already figured that out for myself.

Jamie has been friends with my sister ever since they were young. She's a nice girl, but she's always been a little, pushy, shall we say? She's the kind of girl who has always "been there and done that", and knows everything about everything. Other than that though, she's okay.

I sat myself down and dug into a box of lo-mein, as we listened to Jamie go on, seemingly without breathing, about how her boyfriend stood her up that evening to go hang out with his friends. My sister and I pretended to be listening, as we exchanged smiles across the table. Jamie continued, not missing a detail, as I buried my foot in my sister's crotch under the table, delighting in her obvious lack of comfort. She glared at me across the table, telling me with her eyes to cut it out, and I just smiled back at her with a mouth full of noodles.

"…And I would probably just forget about him, but he's really good in bed. He's got the biggest cock I've ever seen!"

This seemed to catch our attention.

"Yea? He's that good?" I asked.

"Oh my god, he's amazing!"

"Does he make you cum every time?"

"ANNE!"

"What? She said he was amazing. I just wanted to know!"

"The other night I came like four times in a row!"

"Four times! Wow, that's pretty good! How big is he?"

She gestured with her hands to indicate he was about six or seven inches long.

"Not bad." I said.

"Why don't you loan him to my sister, she could use a good man to fuck her. She's still a virgin."

"ANNE!"

"What?"

"Jamie was silent for the first time since I've known her."

"I can't believe you!"

I could tell she was mad, but not really. I think she also found it tough to get mad at me the way she used to.

"What? It's no big deal!"

She didn't say anything, and Jamie took it as an opportunity to jump in.

"You can fuck him if you want. I know he wouldn't mind. He's always asking me if you would be into having a threesome."

"See there you go."

"Eeeew… are you serious? He wants to us to have a threesome?"

"Well of course! He's a guy! Every guy's fantasy is to have two chicks at once."

"She's right about that sis!"

"Well I'm flattered, but I think I'll pass. That would just be too weird."

I laughed so hard, I almost shot noodles out my nose. They both just stared at me.

"Besides, I get all the sex I need."

"I thought you were a virgin?" Jamie asked.

"Well technically I guess, but I'm satisfied."

"Playing with yourself in the bathroom doesn't count you know. Although it is fun!"

"I'm not talking about that. In fact I don't do that either."

"So then how are you satisfied? What are you gonna tell me you're a lesbo?"

Jamie laughed to herself. My sister raised her eyebrows and shoveled some food into her mouth.

"Oh please! You are so full of shit! I've known you forever! I think I'd know if you were a lesbo! Who could you possibly be fucking that I wouldn't know about? There's no one we even know who would be into anything like that…"

"Well if you must know, I fucked Anne just this afternoon, and it was awesome. My sister ate my pussy so good I almost passed out! As a matter of fact, I was planning on returning the favor after we ate."

I was completely shocked! I couldn't believe she just said that to her best friend, as if it was the most natural thing in the world!

"You're fucked up!" Jamie said. "That's just gross!'

My sister laughed. "You asked!"

"Oh right! I'm supposed to believe you and your sister fuck each other!"

"First of all, she is not gross, and if you don't believe me, ask her."

She grabbed my foot, and I pulled away immediately, banging my knee hard on the table.

"She's had her foot buried in my pussy for the past fifteen minutes, rubbing my clit with her toes! And I probably would have came if she kept it there!"

She reached under the table and grabbed my leg, almost pulling me out of my chair and stuffing my foot back into her crotch.

Jamie sat speechless once again, as it became obvious to her that my sister wasn't lying. My sister just kept on eating as if nothing ever happened. I sat in disbelief, staring directly into my container of food, pretending as if nothing was happening. I couldn't help but smile at the situation, and struggled to keep from laughing. Jamie just looked back and forth at both of us in disbelief, waiting for a sign that we were kidding.

"Oh please. You are so full of shit! You actually almost had me believing you fuck your own sister!"

"Suite yourself. You don't have to believe me."

"Cut it out already! You're grossing me out!"

No one spoke.

"Okay then. If I'm supposed to believe you and Anne are lovers, then prove it!"

Jamie sat back with a knowing smirk on her face.

"I have nothing to prove to you. I don't care if you believe me or not!"

"That's what I thought!" Jamie said. "Now cut it out."

I looked up across the table at my sister and smiled, as Jamie went back to her food. My sister caught my eye and smiled. I quickly threw myself over the table and planted my lips firmly on my sister's. We were soon making out, obviously swirling our tongues around one another's, and putting on a hell of a show. My sister grabbed me firmly by the back of my head, as I reached across and gave her tits a firm squeeze with both my hands.

"OH MY GOD!" Jamie said.

We ignored her as she quickly jumped up from the table.

"THAT'S FUCKING GROSS!"

My sister broke our kiss and turned to face Jamie.

"I told you I wasn't lying."

Jamie stood there with her mouth open in disbelief.

"You should stick around, and we could have a threesome. I'm sure my sister won't mind."

"The more the merrier!" We both laughed.

"C'mon Jamie. She's amazing! Let her eat your pussy while I eat hers. It'll be fun!"

Jamie ran out of the house so fast, we barely saw her go. We both laughed so hard we almost passed out.

"I can't believe you told her all that!"

"Well I didn't expect her to actually believe it! And I really didn't expect you to attack me! I was only bluffing!"

"So what are we gonna do now? She'll probably never talk to you again!"

"I'm not worried."

"Well what if she goes and tells all your friends."

"She won't. And besides, who's really gonna believe her?"

"So what do we do now?"

My sister smiled and pulled me into the living room by the hand and threw me on the couch. She pulled my shorts off, and my pussy buzzed with anticipation. She quickly spread my legs apart and dove her tongue into my pussy. I had never felt anything so amazing in my life. She licked and sucked my clit until I couldn't stand it anymore. I grabbed two fists of her hair, and my ass flew off the couch slamming into her mouth as I exploded hard. It felt as if her tongue was in my belly, working to get every last drop out of me.

I opened my eyes briefly, and caught a glimpse of Jamie out of the corner of my eye, standing behind my sister. Her eyes widened, and I noticed that her hand was furiously working between her legs underneath her pants. I pulled my sister's head up from between my legs, and turned her around in Jamie's direction.

"That was so fucking hot..uuugh." Jamie came, and fell down to her knees, as she continued to rub herself for all she was worth. My sister and I got up and pulled her up. She looked up at both of us and smiled as we hurried upstairs to the bedroom.

12