Nothing to Declare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tracy, please, let me see you, want to see what you look like in your sexy underwear please." Peter stopped what he was doing and moved back. His cock was so hard against his panties that he thought he might cum without being touched at all.

It was only as Tracy stood before him that he realized soft jazz was playing in the background. Her movements as she began to undo the buttons on her uniform shirt seemed to compliment the notes and he leant back, his hand grasping at his cock as he watched spellbound.

Tracy wasn't as tall as him, maybe five three, five four, and he let his eyes roam appreciatively as her skin was gradually exposed. The bra she was wearing was a pale lemon colour, very lacy and he could make out the shadow of her nipples as she moved to release the clasp on her skirt. The French knickers he had seen at the airport had been replaced by a pair which matched the bra. The pale stockings and heels completed such a sexy picture that Peter could do nothing but stand and pull her towards him.

Their lips touched again as they kissed and then Tracy was working on his shirt buttons, loosening his tie, pulling the material out of his pants and he felt her lips on his chest as she kissed him, light, butterfly kisses which caused him to moan and catch his breath.

"Ohhhh, yes, Tracy, so good." For a second she paused and looked up at him, her deep brown eyes showing the excitement and lust she was feeling.

Soon his shirt had been discarded and her fingers were deftly undoing the buckle of his belt and he felt it slide through the loops before it too ended up on the floor. His breath was ragged as he waited for Tracy to remove his pants, the feelings coursing through him so different to when he knew he was about to be found out that morning. Now he could hardly wait for his new lover to expose him and his panties to the world.

Slowly, oh so slowly, she eased the clasp and then began to lower the zip, tooth by tooth. His hardness pressed against the nylon as it strained for release and then, suddenly, the pants were gone and just the pink lace of the panties he had bought that morning separated his cock from Tracy's soft fingers. He stood, nervously, and watched as she looked him up and down. He caught a moment of surprise as she looked at the high pumps he was wearing but saw her smile at the tenting in his panties.

"Mmmm, you look so hot, baby, just as if you're waiting for me."

"I am waiting, please, Tracy, touch me, let me feel your hands on my cock, let me feel the heat from you as you run your nails across the material ... Ohhhh, fuck, just like that."

Tracy's nails were painted a deep red and he watched as they moved from the base of his cock to the head, rucking the material slightly and causing him to grow even harder. Her fingers teased the head, running to the very tip and then round underneath the rim until he thought he would burst.

"Please, baby, please ..." his words tailed off, he wasn't sure what to say or do next.

"Do you want more?" Tracy licked a finger after she finished speaking and then, never breaking eye contact with him, began to run it across her right nipple. The material darkened and, as it became transparent, he could see the nub harden and press against the lace. He reached out, his fingers just grazing it, but as she groaned in pleasure he became more confident.

"You like that, sweetie? Let me see what I can do." He leant forward and his lips captured the nipple, his teeth grazing the skin through the bra as his fingers found the clasp and released it.

Tracy's breasts were full and soft, Peter's lips found the skin and he placed kisses across the globes and ran his fingers over the nipples at the same time. Her breathing grew heavy and he felt her begin to shake.

"Peter, I'm gonna cum, don't stop, baby, please, don't stop."

He had no intention of doing anything other than pleasuring his new love and as his fingers and tongue worked their magic he ran a finger down and over the gusset of her panties. Already the material was wet and as he touched her he felt a sudden gushing.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, Peter, yes, yes, oh yes!" She slumped against him, kissing his shoulder and shuddering two, three times. "Thank you. That was wonderful."

"You can cum just from having your nipples played with?" He looked at her in amazement and saw her nod.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you have to stop." Her lips began to work their way down his body, kissing and licking him and he tensed; his whole body ready for the moment she reached the lacy tops of his panties. Her hands moved down so they rested against his arse cheeks and then the warmth of her breathing intensified and he looked down. Tracy had her mouth pressed to his skin and was blowing; the heat was intoxicating and pushed himself closer and closer to her. Finally when she ran her tongue over the hot, slightly damp area he let out a groan.

"Touch my cock, Tracy, let me feel your hand on me." He dry fucked the air, trying to get nearer and nearer to her and she looked up for a moment with a smile and then, flexing her fingers in an exaggerated manner, she nodded.

"Like this?"

Her hand was inside his panties, her fingers grasped his hardness and then, with a slight increase in pressure, she began to move up his length steadily as her other hand traced random patterns across the nylon back of his underwear.

"Ohhhh, yes, just like that, Tracy, mmmm, feels so good." As he spoke she moved her leg so it brushed up his stockings sending a shiver through him. He was breathing fast and shallow but, as he slumped back onto the sofa, he placed his hand inside her panties feeling, for the first time, her soft pussy lips as he gently moved his fingers inside her.

"Sit on me, baby, let me feel my cock slide in you, let me fuck you."

Nodding Tracy slid her panties off and straddled him, her knees either side of his thighs. Gently she lowered the front of his own panties until they were underneath his full balls and smiled. He was rock hard as she positioned herself so her lips touched his and her pussy was resting on the very crown of his cock. For a moment she did nothing but finally she kissed him passionately moving her hips just enough to send him skywards with anticipation.

He watched as, leaning back a little, Tracy guided him inside her. The heat, the snug fit overwhelmed him and, unable to stop, he pushed upwards, filling her in one thrust.

"Yes, again, Peter, fuck me hard again."

He only needed to be told once; his hands held her thighs and his cock moved smoothly but firmly into her again and again. When the rhythm was established he let go of her only to grasp at her tits, pulling her towards him and latching on to one, suckling as he buried his face into her softness.

Tracy's cries grew louder, he could hear her calling his name as she clenched tightly around him and then, her hands holding him to her breast she seemed to freeze.

"Cumming, baby, gonna cum so much on your cock, cum with me, shoot you load in me, please."

Her back arched changing the sensations he was feeling and it was enough to tip him over the edge. He gasped for air as her nipple slipped from his lips, crying out as he did so.

"Yes, Tracy, feel me send my seed into your hot body, ohhhhh, fuck, Tracy, now, now!"

His cock seemed to grow even harder and then with a loud moan of ecstasy he was doing as she asked, shooting his load inside her. Pulse after pulse jetted out before she released her hold on him and he collapsed onto his side, his body still convulsing from the most powerful climax he'd had in years.

For a moment he felt Tracy move and then the sofa seemed to expand beneath him. Realizing she had released the recliners he stretched out waiting for her to join him again and then, still shaking, he drew her close to him and closed his eyes.

***

Peter had his hand luggage on his lap five minutes before the plane doors were opened. He got to his feet, nodded apologetically to the man standing behind him, and made his way into the aisle. The queue for customs was light, but he saw a young woman walking towards him.

"Do you have anything to declare, Sir?"

"No, I don't think so."

"You don't think so? That isn't an acceptable answer. "Would you just step over here, Sir, please?"

Nodding his head Peter made his way towards an achingly familiar room and turned as he heard the door close behind him.

"I do hope you aren't going to waste my time, Sir, otherwise I may have to send for my superior."

Thankful the cameras which had been installed in all the interview rooms wouldn't be online until the following week Peter undid his pants and lowered them to the floor. He heard the customs official gasp with pleasure as she moved closer and ran her hand over the fifties style panties he was wearing. Pink and lacy they had suspenders running down to soft grey stockings and as he had ducked into the gents on his way to customs and slipped into black suede court shoes his outfit was complete.

He handed over a package wrapped in purple shiny paper and then smiled as she took it.

"You make sure you stay just as you are, Sir, and everything will be fine."

Pulling his pants back up Peter nodded.

"I'll do that. What time do you finish?"

The young woman checked her watch and then smiled.

"You have a half an hour start on me. Think you can get home and undressed in that time?"

Peter nodded as he walked towards the door. A hand on his arm stopped him in his tracks and then he was being kissed passionately while his cock was teased to hardness by soft fingers. He moved back a step to take in air and looked into the deep brown eyes of his lover. Each time he returned from overseas she was waiting for him and each time he realized having nothing to declare had been the best thing to ever happen to him.

12